Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest starsangel

oh she is so pretty in them photos as well. thank ripgal yeah her mandarin is very good. she showed it in my girl. can she speak cantonese as well?

thanx for the graphics..

Anywayz, I just found out about Jung Da Bin's death and I was seriously affected by this. I still can't bring myself to believe the news cos JDB was such a cheerful and bright girl but still succumbed to the wrath of suicide and stress. I don't mean to sound sadistic or anything..but it might happen to anyone. I read that JDB didn't have any sympthoms of stress or anything and she had no reason to commit suicide.. sighz, I just hope Mukgu won't resort to anything of that kind if she comes across such trouble (mental stress).. since it's becoming a trend now.

Guest incarnadine

I sincerely hope that won't be the case with uri Mukgu, Jo. :(

Anyways, i loved the unseen charity and MG pics you posted above, chinggu. Mukgu looks so lovely and cheerful there (suddenly, I get worried when I describe a person as "cheerful"). And I love all her getups, I wish I could dress like her. :)

Any updates on her? Looks like she's taking quite a long break, missing her SO much...

thanx for the graphics..

Anywayz, I just found out about Jung Da Bin's death and I was seriously affected by this. I still can't bring myself to believe the news cos JDB was such a cheerful and bright girl but still succumbed to the wrath of suicide and stress. I don't mean to sound sadistic or anything..but it might happen to anyone. I read that JDB didn't have any sympthoms of stress or anything and she had no reason to commit suicide.. sighz, I just hope Mukgu won't resort to anything of that kind if she comes across such trouble (mental stress).. since it's becoming a trend now.

Oh , that's what I was afraid of :( hope she will be strong enough and there will be a-certain-someone beside her and cheer her up whenever she's down .God bless you!

wow, can't believe i went thru 300+ pages ~ i hardly ever do that for any celebrity, lol. it must be because i found out she lived in australia for few years (i'm from aus).

anyway, like most of you i have become mesmerised by LDH ~ she is such a sweet person. the world is truly blessed to have such a beautiful person with such a big heart ~ i admire her not only as an actress but as a person :) hope to see her in more projects and share her talents with all of us.

^this year seems to be a bad year for celebrities ~ so many deaths and it's only February (eg. U-Nee's suicide and Xu Wei Lun's car accident :( ) i hope LDH will continue to be strong and has plenty of support from people around her.

Guest kukie.kisses

ldh wont ever commit suicide. ldw wont let her!!!

haha.

wish they were really together and confirm it. will stop us from always trying to guess.

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Omo! Thanks for the good news yeohweping

I wonder when will they start filming? :unsure:

Lee Ji Hoon and Lee Da Hae? Hmm.. not bad eh :rolleyes:

Phew...finally she has confirmed this!! Lee Ji Hoon's not bad as a male lead..and the other guy's cute too. It's definitely a fresh pairing..i can't wait! :w00t: