Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

JS picture finally doing some work. May be the MGMM drama will get delayed not slaved for sure.When things will get better they will release it.

BC is not shown on TV so i don't think it will be issue.Despite the earlier news youku was showing korean drama that time too.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, apqaria said:

@ELY_397 Yah seems we can never take a rest from worrying :( 

But why did you mention next Monday to know about this? something happening then or you mean because they upload BL episodes on Monday?

I meant when they release new episodes of BL or BC...nothing more. Don't worry!

• Like 1

Good to see English news too.credit.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/11/21/45/0200000000AEN20161121006500315F.html

Korean-Chinese drama starring Lee Da-hae records high viewership.

SEOUL, Nov. 21 (Yonhap) -- South Korean actress Lee Da-hae's latest Korean-Chinese TV drama "Best Lover" has accumulated more than one hundred million views on a Chinese online broadcaster, her agency said Monday.

The rom-com series has recorded 10 million views on the video sharing platform Youku last Monday, the first day of is release, and surpassed the milestone in just a week, flaunting its rising popularity in the country, according to JS Pictures.

Moreover, the series is said to be receiving critical acclaim for its cinematic quality as well, marking an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from viewers and critics.

"Best Lover," set in the modern-day Korean entertainment industry, unravels the story of two celebrities paired up in a reality variety show where they have to enter into a fake marriage and show what life would be like if they actually tied the knot. Starting off at odds, the lead roles' end up learning each other's pains and weaknesses and eventually fall in love with each other.

Lee appears as a cold and arrogant top star. Her counterpart is played by Zhou Mi of Chinese-South Korean boy band Super Junior-M.

• Like 6

TV reports about BL

Also 2 of our girl's on screen pairing were mentioned in the latest 100 favorite couples ranking in KBS Entertainment weekly. Although not a very high spot but good to see her there anyway. You can all guess who her co-stars were ;) 

Actually some of the couples are so odd and funny and the whole segment is super funny, lol :D 

Rank 71 with Hyukie

wW3H6HH.png

Rank 75 with Wookie

FRGio9w.png

Check the video here, wookie part on 5:23 and hyukie 7:26 on (they were funny talking about him and our girl)

• Like 3

Continuing with the news about the Chinese ban, I saw this report

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/11/120_218624.html

Reading the following part, I am hoping MGMM did already made it to this step

"However, programs that have been approved by reviews and meet the official guidelines of entertainment programs have been excluded."

• Like 4

Sine i read something about Dahae will comeback (Korean) Dramaland again make me so so so happy.

I hope our Dahae will take a good project and good maid lead.

I can't keep crazy happy by alone so i make an art work for my dream couple.

How about their chemistry? :P

oew2bzayt7ihttszg.jpg

hg7az1wnh6jdyj4zg.jpg

w6k4a76mk7a26hyzg.jpg

• Like 5

@Maetawinz Oh Chingu really missed your art works. So nice and well done as usual :wub:

I am not putting high hopes until I see something more legit but if that report was true it will be great and would be a big celebration!! I just want her to find a good project to help her find a place again for herself in the market.

To be honest at this point, I don't care about the male lead that much (as long as he is a good actor). But even if the whole drama don't have a romance that would be OK and may be could be better ;) 

• Like 4

@Maetawinz Beautiful artwork.Hope any of your dream couple come true,all ur selection and pairing is good.Wish we were casting director in korea. :lol:

Arirang showbiz korea mentioned by our girl drama crossing 10 millions.They even mentioned abt MGMM.Its in first 3 minutes of it.

http://www.arirang.com/Tv2/TVCommon_NoStaff_Archive.asp?PROG_CODE=TVCR0112&MENU_CODE=100786&view_seq=21377&Page=1&sys_lang=Eng

http://www.vlive.tv/video/17441/Showbiz-Korea-2016-11-22

• Like 4

The number of views for the Best Lover drama has been increasing daily, it is now exceeding 150 million. Episode 1 alone has a view number of 36.6 million, and ep 2 to 6 is on average 22.5 million views per episode. The numbers will definitely go up when more episodes are released to youku non-members. A group of Dahae and Zhoumi fans are working hard to Eng sub the episodes and release for the benefit of non - Mandarin fans. 

• Like 2

On 22 November, 2016 at 7:43 AM, apqaria said:

Continuing with the news about the Chinese ban, I saw this report

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/11/120_218624.html

Reading the following part, I am hoping MGMM did already made it to this step

"However, programs that have been approved by reviews and meet the official guidelines of entertainment programs have been excluded."

The latest Arirang news also mentions MGMM airing soon. looks like it has been approved. Jin Xing knows a lot of people in C ent. Even if she may not be personally acquainted to her, she was in the PLA at the same time as the First Lady (she sang for the army), I hope she could pull some strings if needed.

@ELY_397 I think Arirang only rely on the news reports released which may not be very accurate to begin with.

But with that said, I also hope things will be going fine with MGMM. If I remember correctly, back when the news about this ban were out, the last thing I know from C-Fans is that JX seems to know some representatives from the channel which supposed to air the drama so hopefully that would be enough to make things work here.

A fan encounter with our girl, the message was posted today but not sure when this meeting was. It is in Korea.

欢迎韩国艺人 @李多海 来Duier首尔店选衣服ee8091.png️[嘴唇],估计追过她的剧的孩子有一大把吧[阴险],来韩国玩一定来Duier哦,说不定遇到你喜欢的谁[呲牙][爱你][爱你]

646d3459gw1fa382vivcbj20ku112wis.jpg 646d3459gw1fa3822kmo5j20qg140npd.jpg646d3459gw1fa381qy7wnj20q6140kjl.jpg

• Like 3

Oh my Oh my, we got a wonderful news today.

Our girl has been invited to "The Fashion Awards" 2016, I am so happy and excited

So we have been wanting to see her walking the red carpet for any event and we will get that for such a big even with so many international artists!!!

The event will be held on Next Monday (5/12) at "The Royal Albert Hall" in London. Her stylist and hair dresser need to step up for this occasion.

Rain is also invited and seems they are the first Asian celebrities to be invited to the event.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110546524

201612030908778328_58420fb7c932a.jpg

• Like 7