Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

@Annya Actually I think they uploaded the 1st 6 episodes only. With free users can watch the 1st episode only and Youku members to access the other episodes in advance before free users. But yah it is good news we can see the 1st episode.

I hope they release an episode daily.

Here is the link to Ep 1 for everyone.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgwOTMzMjQ1Ng==.html?from=y1.6-97.3.1.878b8396a09811e69e06

• Like 1

I don't know but i can watch episode 2 too so may be i will be able to watch till episode6 :DI don't mind them uploading rest of them tomorrow i thought they they are still uploading so thought they uploaded all episodes.

Won't put any spoiler:blush:Although my hand are itching to do so.

Will pm u the link of ep 2 to ep 6 if u want exclusive just for LDH soompi thread members :P:glasses:  Will post u @apqaria and even too @ELY_397. Don't know whether it will work for u or not but try and see :grin:

JS Pictures made press release about the drama and so we got some Korean reports about it. They also mentioned that MGMM will be aired on the 1st half of 2017

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201611150100118060007953&servicedate=20161114

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/naver_view.htm?idxno=2016111408402436494

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201611140926144776122_1

Article Image

• Like 3

Just did a quick recap on Ep 1 on the drama thread if anyone is interested. :)

the youku link/app is terrible....when there is too much traffic it won't load. Still trying to load Ep. 2 . Wish me luck! I guess a lot of people are watching it. Already over a million views (>1.6mil) in less than ten hours since its release at midnight. Most of her C fans are older fans who don't usually post comments on weibo. The response is very encouraging so far!

• Like 1

Wish u luck.Yups ELY i wrote the same the no of views are just amazing that too without much promotion .Atleast i see zhoumi fan posting on weibo,TQ for summary dear.

They deleted the summary of upcoming episode lol.Although i already read it.May be change of plan after seeing the popularity of drama.

Am now in China and have watched only the 1st episode, it is good despite not knowing the language. Dahae's expression is a gem, goodness she can act as a spoilt arrogant brat. At times wish  Zhoumi give her a spank. Tried to watch 2nd episode and it is block, cannot access, don't know whether we should subscribe. No of views is now 1386,411 for episode 1 and is climbing, which is pretty good despite limited promo. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

4 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

@Annya did you say you can can watch Ep. 2-6? Please enlighten me... Thank you.

@ELY_397 Pls check ur pm i send u the link of episode, if u are unable to watch ep 2-6.I can watch on youku ep 1-6.Its not blocked for me don't know how miracle happened.;)

@Tey Ling Why its blocked in china, i thought its blocked outside china.May be only youku member can watch it.Touch wood i am able to watch it.

56 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

@Annya sorry I don't seem to have received your pm...I don't mind paying RMB25 for one month's subscription but making payment to Youku seems bothersome for those outside Mainland China.

@ELY_397 Soompi is weird don't know what happened? Wait i will pm u again.I thought something was weird when i send msg Ur username was not coming in list for pm even now its not coming.Now i am going to ur profile and selecting send msg.pls check it again.

If u still don't receive tell me when u are online i will post in soompi and u copy it and then i will delete it lol.No other way to share.

@Tey Ling I think Youku just updated the episode (not on exactly midnight). So please try again with episode 2 there. It is loading for me here.

Some of the reports about the drama came out today from Dahae company, reported about the number of views that it reached 3 millions during the 1st half day since release

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=792428&year=2016&refer=portal

기사의 0번째 이미지

• Like 1

I really hope this news is true and end up with something in reality

JS Pictures released a statement today that they are reviewing some project and while they can't confirm a project or time but they said there is some meetings and Dahae is busy planning to make a comeback and she will greet u soon in Korea

http://star.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=90812

90812_113498_4741.jpg

• Like 5

@Annya That is true but I just don't like them to give false hope so I really wish this is true although I saw it is only one report that mentioned about this.

Also some more reports about BL views mentioning it broke 10 millions in one day with a still from the drama (with that yellow dress :D ). I think the real game starts now because many viewers may check the 1st episode out of curiosity but to come back to watch the rest depends on how they are hooked. I am hoping it continues receiving some good numbers (although I am still sad on how bad the comments are :( )

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=946114

20161115_1479188741_38225200_1.jpg

• Like 1

@apqaria Yes the real test starts now. The challenge of this drama is that each episode is so short that once it gets going it is almost the end. Are you referring to the comments on Youku? A lot of people who leave bad comments continue to watch the drama though. C viewers have a love/hate relationship with her - they won't let go of her PS but at the same time are fascinated by her Chinese skills and acting. From what I have read the dubbing is heavily criticised but not the drama itself. What are the other comments that you have read?

@ELY_397 Yes I meant Youku comments. As you mentioned I read many about the dubbing (which apparently turning a lot of people off even from Dahae own fans), Dahae PS and how ugly Dahae and Zhoumi look. But also read some mentioning about Dahae not showing emotions or that she already acted similar parts before and old fashioned story and that the drama is so fast.

I am not surprised with some of those and also I can't disagree with some but I hoped I can find more positive comments.

The ones I read are more negative on ZM than DH. Her PS is a perennial story people will not let go unfortunately. The comments in Weibo are more positive. They all say her acting  and fashion in this drsmais good though.

The pace is very fast I agree and if you watch one episode only the ending feels abrupt. And yes, we can pretty much guess the ending but the fun is in the ride too.

• Like 1