Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest Evol Ecallaw

Pictures from MY GIRL: c/o badz

ftdlk9.jpg

ftdnr9.jpg

LDH looks so cute in pigtails!! the character suits her real age :)

She look so pretty and her expression is just so darn cute. I really can't wait Dec 14..this character is different than in Green Rose, I like.

This will show her comedian side..

Thanks Van4viv...I see you use the picture for your signature :P

She look so pretty and her expression is just so darn cute. I really can't wait Dec 14..this character is different than in Green Rose, I like.

This will show her comedian side..

Thanks Van4viv...I see you use the picture for your signature :P

helo evol!! im soo hapi that u like LDH!! u know shes the most angelic and pretiest face in korean showbiz...we will be seeing a diferent side of her!!... shes only 21 but .. shes very promising and im sure she will go a long way in her career..

hey guys, if u have any updates in her new comedy series.. pls free to post it here!~~

fuoub6.jpg

Guest Happy_Day

Wow, I've always thot she was REALLY pretty! She has such a small head! I think she has the smallest face in Korea, haha I'm weird. She's sooooooooo skinny tho, looks unhealthy-

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

Wow, I've always thot she was REALLY pretty! She has such a small head! I think she has the smallest face in Korea, haha I'm weird. She's sooooooooo skinny tho, looks unhealthy-

i think she's not that skinny..compare to other Koreans..and she doesn't look unhealthy either..

LDH is one of the prettiest faces i've seen :)

Guest pinklegirl007

^ She actually is very skinny, but she doesn't look unhealthy cuz her face is kinda chubby compared to her body! I loved her in Green Rose... her acting in the beginning was questionable, untill about half way she really started improving. When she first saw GS after she thought he died... she really acted well in that scene and from there on!

^ She actually is very skinny, but she doesn't look unhealthy cuz her face is kinda chubby compared to her body! I loved her in Green Rose... her acting in the beginning was questionable, untill about half way she really started improving. When she first saw GS after she thought he died... she really acted well in that scene and from there on!

for me she not skinny.. but sexy!! yahoo111.. well, her acting in GR was superb! thought shes young but she equally acted with other great stars like GS.. shes always cries on dat drama dat sometimes i already feel exhausted for her!!..

fuq5fl.jpg

fuqbec.jpg

guys any pics of her new partner in My Girl?? im dont really know the guy... huhuh...i hope he is as cute as oppa

wow...Da hae looks so cute in those pix of "my girl"....thankx van for sharing

i belive she act this role well...she is such a talented actress...

the drama sounds so interesting, btw

wow...Da hae looks so cute in those pix of "my girl"....thankx van for sharing

i belive she act this role well...she is such a talented actress...

the drama sounds so interesting, btw

yeah ur ryt sistah!!... shes very cool on dat pic..!!! i wonder when will be their pics for My girl promo comes out and also their press con!!

for me she has the nicest skin among all the korean actressess

fuqre0.jpg

^i dont know when the presscon take place...if the drama is aired on Dec 14th, probably, the presscon will be hold in the begining of Dec, i think :)

some pix

furj3r.jpg

furj9e.jpg

furjb4.jpg

furpmf.jpg

yeah, she looks so innocent in those pix above...

these are some more

2005/5/23...visit a clothing shop

furvbs.jpg

2005/5/14

the right pic in the second row really remind me of Park Ha Byul :D

furzhx.jpg