Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Be honest, I don't feel like the main lead. I saw him in Hanoi bride. He probably way off by pairning with LDH (especially LDH just pair with GS in GR). I still haven't gotten over with GR pairing yet, they are so super cute.....

yaho!!!! thyle2!!!! we truly feel the same way!!! i don't think no one could ever match the tandem of GS AND LDH!!!!! those romantic scenes betwen them in GR is still fresh in my mind!!!! oh my!! i couldNT explain how i realy adore this couple!!!

thyle!!! i want to post at oppas thread but unfortunately i couldnt ... (i dont know why!!!)...anyways!!! i was glad on the topics posted there especially on LDH vocal admiration to oppa!! yaho!!!!!! !!!!... omg!!!

yeah ,,, i watch the video clip on that,,, though i don't understand it... but i totally agree... she really seems that she likes oppa... remember she often looks at him while talking... then,, oppa... would smile!!! oh hes so cute everytime he smiles!! i swear!!!

hmmm... if dats the case,, then i wonder why they were not an item???!! u know i still wish!! that they will be officially become a couple!!! yahoo!!! ... i mean... LDH is very prettty!!! and im sure oppa would agree to that!!!

by the way... does anyone knows the flow of conservation on that special???>.... im really curious what they are talking about,... coz it seems they are always talking about oppa?>...??!!

by the way!!! does oppa have a gf!!!??!?!! OMG ... WITH HIS MILION DOLLAR SMILE,,Expressive eyes and great body!!! no one cud probably refuse him!!! even LDH!!! yaho!!!!

OPPA FOR LDH!!! FOREVER!!!!

DOES SBS HAVE PLANS TO REUNITE THIS BEAUTIFUL COUPLE???

Be honest, I don't feel like the main lead. I saw him in Hanoi bride. He probably way off by pairning with LDH (especially LDH just pair with GS in GR). I still haven't gotten over with GR pairing yet, they are so super cute.....

is lee dong wook famous as GS??? ..Hmm.. wat about his acting skills,... is he cute??? ... im sory but im not really familiar to him, can anyone post his pics??

Guest Evol Ecallaw

Badz, go back a page, there's a picture of Lee Dong Wook. To me, I think he's an okay actor. Not as great an actor as GS. But I'll still watch the serie for LDH ...this girl is so beautiful.

is lee dong wook famous as GS??? ..Hmm.. wat about his acting skills,... is he cute??? ... im sory but im not really familiar to him, can anyone post his pics??

if I am not mistaken, he is one of the supporting actor in drama "This is Love". By the look, he is not that good looking. He is tall though. GS in the other hand is very handsome, especially his eyes. He has light brown color which is very romantic and his eyes are big:)

yah..MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON i heard of that drama..Hyun Bin is also goodlooking..and you really like him..yah i hope they will make a series together..do you have pics of their MV??

super pretty pics..

fapik6.jpg

fapiqc.jpg

fapit5.jpg

hello everyone!! just want to drop by here!!

does anyone cud give us an english translation on this "love letter" show???

Guest Evol Ecallaw

if I am not mistaken, he is one of the supporting actor in drama "This is Love". By the look, he is not that good looking. He is tall though. GS in the other hand is very handsome, especially his eyes. He has light brown color which is very romantic and his eyes are big:)

Yeah, I agree. He is tall. I watched this drama "Land of Wine" with him and Kim Jae Won ...and he played this rich, arrogant, mean guy. I don't know if he change in the end or not cause I didn't finish. I think the drama is a little boring. I think he look better with short hair instead of long hair like in "hanoi bride" .. <_<

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

i have just come to the news thread and seen this news

11/3/05 – Lee Da Hae, Lee Dong Wook (이다해, 이동욱), Eric’s girlfriend Park Si Yun (박시연), and Lee Joon Gi (이준기) will costar in the Wednesday-Thursday drama “My Girl (마이걸)” scheduled to be aired by SBS on 12/14 following the final episode of “Miracle-Needed Love”. This romantic comedy is directed by Jun Gi Sang (전기상) whose last drama was “Sassy Girl Choon Hyang”.

Lee Da Hae plays the role Joo Yoo Rin (주유린) who is an imposter proficient in English, Chinese, and Japanese. Lee Dong Wook plays the role Sul Gong Chan (설공찬) who is the second generation of the owner of a big corportation. His grandfather requests him and Yoo Rin become brother and sister abided by a contract. Park Si Yun plays the role Kim Se Hyun (김세현) who grew up in a rich family and dreams to become a tennis star with the nickname “Sharapova of Korea (한국의 샤라포바)”. Her charm and intelligence attract many men. She and Yoo Rin have cutthroat competitions. Lee Joon Gi plays the playboy role Suh Jung Woo (서정우).

200511031100540100_1.jpg

200511031109080100_1.jpg200511031120430100_1.jpg

© cindy

this series sounds really interesting...and it is directed by jun ki sang....wow :D

wow! i can't wait to watch this drama..Sassy Girl Chun Yang is so funny!! and they have the same director!!

LDH is so pretty!!

EVOL!

im sure this picture will make you happy..

fnwf1z.jpg

your fave screen couple: Lee Da Hae and Hyun Bin.

helo van !! everyone!! huhu... seems this thread i quite slow~... huhu... well just want to drop by! and no matter waht LDH WILL ALWAYS BE THE PERFECT PARTNER OF GS~~!!

ANY LATEST ABOUT HER!!!

are they currently shooting "my girl"....

do u have any latest pics from her!!! huhuuhu!! i miz this girl!!

Guest Evol Ecallaw

EVOL!

hahaha...yeah, thanks Van4Viv. I think that picture was when they were filming the music video. Anyways, not only I like LDH to co-star w/ Hyun Bin but I hope she will have a chance to co-star with many many actors (that I like :P ) in her career.

Bao3, I thought it was Jesu Island ?

Guest thienly

wow! i can't wait to watch this drama..Sassy Girl Chun Yang is so funny!! and they have the same director!!

LDH is so pretty!!

the second lead looks so gay....another metrosexual guy...

EVOL!

fnwf1z.jpg

I think this picture taken at one of her fan meeting.

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

hahaha...yeah, thanks Van4Viv. I think that picture was when they were filming the music video. Anyways, not only I like LDH to co-star w/ Hyun Bin but I hope she will have a chance to co-star with many many actors (that I like :P ) in her career.

Bao3, I thought it was Jesu Island ?

yah..i wish she will have a movie :)

yah..i wish she will have a movie :)

guys!! i am afraid that the overwhelming response of OPPA AND KHJ.. FANS WOULD TEND TO FORGET THE TEAM UP OF LDH AND GS!!

HUhuuh;// i hoppe not!! lets just enjoy her pics!!!

fooe1l.jpg

foof14.jpg

foof3b.jpg

helo bao?? is this wat ur talking about? her store in Korea with some of celebrity partners??

foofg0.jpg

fooh0n.jpg

Guest a_lot_dumb

OMG SHE WAS GOING TO BECOME MY SUNBAE

OMG!

I'm sorry this may sound irrelevent, but SO DID JUNG RYUWON

Didn't Jung Ryuwon to to Burwood as well?!

I WAS ABOUT TO GO THERE

Guest BrandNewMe

wow i never know that she is that young.. she is such a great actress.. i'm watching green rose.. OMG she n go soo really make a great great couple.. pretttyyyyyyyyyyy

Oh did RyuWon studied in Australia too?? wow! he's cute too..but he always the second lead character or sometimes the villain like in Oh feel Young.

Pictures from MY GIRL: c/o badz

OMG!! IM SO EXCITED OF THIS NEW SHOW..... LDH IS SO BEAUTIFUL ON THE PIC above... i cant picture at this moment how she looks like if shes doing the comedy scene.. and same sa GS!!! heehe

fu13zo.jpg

fu14z4.jpg

fu17b6.jpg

cast of my girl?!