Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

Hello Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae, your username sure is pretty long :D And I bet your a devoted fan of Go Soo and Da Hae...your name says it all...

I'm happy LDH thread is flooding with pictures. Before the site crash, her thread was very quiet, made me very sad.

hi Evol! yah.. my name is a combination of my fave couples..Vanness Wu&Vivian Hsu..and then GoSoo and LDH..

don't worry EVol..LDH trd will always be updated..esp..with BAO and BADZ around :)

BAO: thanks for the latest update!!

News:

Lee Da hye will be the lead actress of Sbs new drama ' My Girl'. She plays a female con-artist who falls in love with the grandson of a rich old man, filming will be taking in Jeju Island.

It'll air after Love Needs a Miracle ends.

© yeohweping

this mini-series will be aired on dec 14th, if i'm not wrong :)

-------

hello bao!! tnx for the info!! may know who will be her partner??????.. i hope he is as cute as oppa!!

but of curs!! nobody could replace oppa!!! definitely!!!!

(서울=연합뉴스) 강종훈 기자 = 최근 온라인에서 스타 관련 아이템이 인기를 모으고 있는 가운데 이다해, 김서형, 엄지원 등 연예인 10여 명이 자신의 이름을 건 스타숍을 오픈한다.

㈜황룡홀딩스는 "연예인들이 각자 한 개의 매장을 운영, 관리하는 시스템으로 온라인ㆍ오프라인 스타숍을 오픈한다"고 밝혔다.

이 사업에는 이다해, 김서형, 엄지원, 사강, 양미라, 이지혜, 유리, 김채연, 홍록기, 최윤영, 황인영 등이 참여하는 것으로 전해졌다.

이들이 직접 디자인하거나 제안한 상품들은 GS홈쇼핑과 제휴로 10일경 온라인 스타숍에서 먼저 선보이며, 12월20일경 400평 규모의 로드숍도 수원에 문을 열 예정이다.

double@yna.co.kr

i have just done quick auto-translation...

it says talent Lee Da Hae,, Kim Suh Hyung ( this actress also played in green rose), Uhm Ji Won, and some other stars open the "star shop"

this shop sell items relating to celebrities...^^

you can click here to visit the shop

(서울=연합뉴스) 강종훈 기자 = 최근 온라인에서 스타 관련 아이템이 인기를 모으고 있는 가운데 이다해, 김서형, 엄지원 등 연예인 10여 명이 자신의 이름을 건 스타숍을 오픈한다.

이들이 직접 디자인하거나 제안한 상품들은 GS홈쇼핑과 제휴로 10일경 온라인 스타숍에서 먼저 선보이며, 12월20일경 400평 규모의 로드숍도 수원에 문을 열 예정이다.

double@yna.co.kr

it says talent Lee Da Hae,, Kim Suh Hyung ( this actress also played in green rose), Uhm Ji Won, and some other stars open the "star shop"

wow!! sistha!! tnx for the info... LDH is now a certified business woman!!! hehehe!!!!

helo everyone!!! can u pls ans. question? plsss......

sis, may i know if LDH has gone through comsetic surgery???... i saw her pics before.. and she definitely blooms through the years...

but for me,, there are no traces or whatesever that she undergo for it...

sis another one!!,, do u know who is romantically "link" her? hmmm im sure many suitors are lining up..!! yahoo!!

sistah... i heard that they became close with oppa while making GR??.... is there any mutual attraction

between them??.... coz it seems that they comfortable w/ each other!....

hehe/.///!!!!anyone could answer it!!!! yahoo!!! tnx in advance!!!

sis

you can click here to visit the shop

double@yna.co.kr

double@yna.co.kr

wow!! sistha!! tnx for the info... LDH is now a certified business woman!!! hehehe!!!!

helo everyone!!! can u pls ans. question? plsss......

sis, may i know if LDH has gone through comsetic surgery???... i saw her pics before.. and she definitely blooms through the years...

but for me,, there are no traces or whatesever that she undergo for it...

sis another one!!,, do u know who is romantically "link" her? hmmm im sure many suitors are lining up..!! yahoo!!

sistah... i heard that they became close with oppa while making GR??.... is there any mutual attraction

between them??.... coz it seems that they comfortable w/ each other!....

hehe/.///!!!!anyone could answer it!!!! yahoo!!! tnx in advance!!!

sis

thanks bao3 for all the updated news about LDH and GS. I really wish this couple will appear at year end SBS show award and truly hope they will win best category for best actor/actress. They potrayed their character so well in GR.

thanks bao3 for all the updated news about LDH and GS. I really wish this couple will appear at year end SBS show award and truly hope they will win best category for best actor/actress. They potrayed their character so well in GR.

ur ryt thyle2!!! they are the best couple i ever i ever seen on a korean t.v series!!! they truly deserve that award coz undeniably ..... they have captured our hearts!!! and makes us in love!!!!! yahooo!!!!

i hope SBS WILL come up with another project for them again... but probably that would take quite sometime coz oppa has MAM, then i heard LDH will have another series by december, ....

Guest Evol Ecallaw

may i know who HYUN BIN IN? the guy in the picture with LDH????.... hmmmm....

Hyun Bin :P He's the lead actor in My Name Is Kim Sam Soon ..a very funny serie. You should watch it.

I was hoping LDH would act with Hyun Bin in a serie after I saw the MV 'Memory' of them together. I think they will make a wonderful couple.. :lol:

I'm so excited!!! LDH is finally coming out with a serie ...Now, all I want to know is who's her partner in there. I wish it's Hyun Bin.

Hyun Bin :P He's the lead actor in My Name Is Kim Sam Soon ..a very funny serie. You should watch it.

I was hoping LDH would act with Hyun Bin in a serie after I saw the MV 'Memory' of them together. I think they will make a wonderful couple.. :lol:

I'm so excited!!! LDH is finally coming out with a serie ...Now, all I want to know is who's her partner in there. I wish it's Hyun Bin.

yah..MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON i heard of that drama..Hyun Bin is also goodlooking..and you really like him..yah i hope they will make a series together..do you have pics of their MV??

super pretty pics..

fapik6.jpg

fapiqc.jpg

fapit5.jpg

Huyn Bin is also a good actor. My Name is Kim SS is the first serie I ever watch of Huyn Bin. His acting in this serie is really good. However, comparing the depth of character, Go Soo's character is more harder to act. I also saw the MV orf Huyn Bin and LDH, they are cute. But again, I still like LDH and GS more because GS look more mature (more like a man) and Huyn Bin still had that boyish look....Anyway, I still like GS and LDH better than HB and LDH...my two cents:)

Huyn Bin is also a good actor. My Name is Kim SS is the first serie I ever watch of Huyn Bin. His acting in this serie is really good. However, comparing the depth of character, Go Soo's character is more harder to act. I also saw the MV orf Huyn Bin and LDH, they are cute. But again, I still like LDH and GS more because GS look more mature (more like a man) and Huyn Bin still had that boyish look....Anyway, I still like GS and LDH better than HB and LDH...my two cents:)

yah..i agree with you! I really like GS ans LDH together...and i like to see them again in a new series or movie :)

yeah!!! i absolutely agree with van and thyle2!! GS AND LDH ARE BETTER COUPLE THAN HYUN BIN... But in their business.. they have to be paired with different actors and actresses BUT COURSE IN EVERY PARTNER U work with, there will always be someone who stands out!!!

in LDH CASE .. she complemented well with GS.. Though shes young and she has to act with great depth and join OPPa and other cast ... great acting performances, yet she did a very gud job!!!! infact she did more thaN wat we expect!!!....

also with oppa... he has regained his p0pularity after GR! AND he has projects coming his way... of curs.. undeniably!! he really blends well with LDH among all his leading ladies!!!

thats why for me.. THE BEST PARTNER OF LDH IS GS AND SAME AS HIM ....

by the way do u have any pics of Hyun bin?/.. im quite curious about him.. .but of curs OPPA WILL ALWAYS BE THE PERFECT LEADING MAN OF LDH!!

Guest Evol Ecallaw

Wow, everyone please don't jump on me. :P I didn't say I don't like GS and LDH as a couple. Actually I think they compliment each other well ...When I was watching Green Rose, all I wanted to see is them two together. What I'm saying is if LDH doing another serie. I would want to see her with another actor, preferrably Hyun Bin :D , that's all. But it's also nice if she and GS will star in another serie..maybe a comedy.

By the way, in her newest serie 'My Girl' ...who is Park Shi Yeon and Lee Joon Gi? I tried searching for their thread but I guess they don't have one so would someone post a picture of them. I want to know what they look like.

badz, you can go to Hyun Bin thread..there are plenty of his pictures. Also on my banner..the guy on the left is Hyun Bin, then Jae Hee, then Eric... :lol:

yeah!!! i absolutely agree with van and thyle2!! GS AND LDH ARE BETTER COUPLE THAN HYUN BIN... But in their business.. they have to be paired with different actors and actresses BUT COURSE IN EVERY PARTNER U work with, there will always be someone who stands out!!!

in LDH CASE .. she complemented well with GS.. Though shes young and she has to act with great depth and join OPPa and other cast ... great acting performances, yet she did a very gud job!!!! infact she did more thaN wat we expect!!!....

also with oppa... he has regained his p0pularity after GR! AND he has projects coming his way... of curs.. undeniably!! he really blends well with LDH among all his leading ladies!!!

thats why for me.. THE BEST PARTNER OF LDH IS GS AND SAME AS HIM ....

by the way do u have any pics of Hyun bin?/.. im quite curious about him.. .but of curs OPPA WILL ALWAYS BE THE PERFECT LEADING MAN OF LDH!!

hi badz, why don't you go into Huyn Bin thread, there are tons of his pictures there.

Guest upikepik

By the way, in her newest serie 'My Girl' ...who is Park Shi Yeon and Lee Joon Gi? I tried searching for their thread but I guess they don't have one so would someone post a picture of them. I want to know what they look like.

badz, you can go to Hyun Bin thread..there are plenty of his pictures. Also on my banner..the guy on the left is Hyun Bin, then Jae Hee, then Eric... :lol:

Park Shi Yeon is Eric's girlfriend (Eric from Shinhwa)

btw...does anyone know if Lee Dae Hae is gonna lead this series? I really hope she's the lead...cause if the other girl is the lead I don't really wanna see this series .. :P

She's so pretty...ever since I've seen her green rose I like her even more now :)

Guest Evol Ecallaw

I have a feeling she is the lead :P Park Shi Yeon is Eric's girlfriend , still I need to see her picture. I have a vague image but not sure. Then who's Lee Joon Gi? They haven't announce who will be the male lead yet, right?

Park Shi Yeon is Eric's girlfriend (Eric from Shinhwa)

btw...does anyone know if Lee Dae Hae is gonna lead this series? I really hope she's the lead...cause if the other girl is the lead I don't really wanna see this series .. :P

She's so pretty...ever since I've seen her green rose I like her even more now :)

ur ryt sistha! upikepik!!!! i wont be excited if she will be only part of the supporting cast. take for example in sweet 18, she didn't shine at all ...!!!! but in Green Rose ,,,!! definitely,, we really love her acting performances and their chemistry with GS...

AND SINCE,, Her last project was a great success and many people do notice her after that... it is therefore appropriate that the lead role would be handed to her....ryt??

anyways il check on hyun bins thread... tnx guys!!

im really curious on who will be LDH Partner???... BY D WAY,.. DOES LDH HAS A B.F??/

LDH FANATICS KIP ON POSTING!!!