Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

hmm,m...... lets not brought back the past.... jo yoon hee was oppa's past... and she will remain dat way!!! hahaaha...>!!!! lets look forward onGS new love!! and i think ,,, strong chances that he will be in love w/

LDH. in my opinion, LDH is more pretty than her!! her pics speaks for itselF!!! yahoo!!!!!!

So Jo Yoon Hee was no longer his gf? is he dating anyone now? I really wonder how GS and LDG get along on GR's set. He seems quite and introvert person.

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

So Jo Yoon Hee was no longer his gf? is he dating anyone now? I really wonder how GS and LDG get along on GR's set. He seems quite and introvert person.

yah..JYH is his past..and LDH is his present and future (*wishing very hard!!!*)

yah..JYH is his past..and LDH is his present and future (*wishing very hard!!!*)

OPPA DESERVES LDH MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE!!!!

I THINK SHES THE PRETIEST KOREAN ACTRESS I EVER SEEN,

SHE HAS AN ANGELIC FACE.... AND VERY INNOCENT LOOKING!!!!>....

GOO SOO AND LDH FOREVER!!!! AMEN!!!!

Her and Ivy look alike!

yeah, she really looks like Ivy :)

van, the picture you posted above is so beautiful...

ldh truly has a very good figure... :)

some more pix on andre'kim fashion show

14ni.jpg

imgp00715vg.jpg

she looks like a princess

imgp00905uu.jpg

24wd.jpg

these pix are so big ^^::

35kc.jpg

42xq.jpg

I really hope Mr. Andre Kim will host a fashion show with GS and LDG in China where they just filmed the GR. That would be a great event/opportunity go boost the popularity of these two actors/actresses and Green Rose itself. I think Chinese people will be happy to see that. Just pray hard.

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

BAO! thanks so much for the pics!!!!! :lol:

thienly: i agree with you GS should be included in the nxt fashion show!!

Guest Evol Ecallaw

Wow! she really is so beautiful like an angel. To be honest, some of Mr. Andre Kim fashion is "wierd" especially the very big, red buffy dragon outfit. That is awesomely big . But LDH still look so beautiful because she's naturally pretty.

^The guy next to Lee Dae Hae in the red dress is hot!!!!!!!!! (the guy with her in the wedding dress in not!)

yeahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sistahh!H!! ur totally right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............!!! she should have bin paired with someone as goodlooking like OPPAH!???? AGREE!!!

Well if dat wud happen and since LDH,, is already wearing a wedding gown,,,, PAPA OPPAH AND LDH

Might as well proceed to a nearest church a get MARRRIED!!! YAHOOO!1!!

I WILL TRULY GIVE A BIG BLOW-OUT IF DAT WOULD HAPPEN!!! YAHOO!!!

KO SOO AND LDH FOREVER!!!!

102zd.jpg

115pq.jpg

126wh.jpg

YAHOO!!! SISTAH BAO!!! TNX.... TNX ,.. FOR THE WONDERFUL PICS!!! I REALLY LIKE HER AND SHES

BEAUTIFUL!!! WELL, I THINK SHES BUSY WITH HER FASHION SHOW COMITMENTS DATS WHY WE

DONT SEE HER IN A NEW SERIES ... UNLIKE OPPA!!!

SHE DESERVES D BEST.. NOT ONLY SHES BEAUTIFUL ...BUT A VERY PROMISING ACTRESS~~

WELLL I JUST HOPE OPPA WOULD C UR PICS BAO!!!! IM SURE HE WILL BE AMAZED HOW NICE

ARE THE PICTURES!!!

I BELIEVE, LDH IS VERY EASY TO FALL IN LOVE WITH.. SHE IS ALMOST PERFECT.. AND I GUESS GS HAS

A CRUSH ON HER!!! YAHOO!!!

GS AND LDH ARE PERFECT MATCH!!!!!

AGAIN BAO !!! TNX A LOT.. ... PLS UPDATE US ON WHATS HAPENING ON OPPA AND LDH.!!!

UR HEAVEN SENT!!!!! YAHOO!!!

Guest Evol Ecallaw

Hello Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae, your username sure is pretty long :D And I bet your a devoted fan of Go Soo and Da Hae...your name says it all...

I'm happy LDH thread is flooding with pictures. Before the site crash, her thread was very quiet, made me very sad.

Wow! she really is so beautiful like an angel. To be honest, some of Mr. Andre Kim fashion is "wierd" especially the very big, red buffy dragon outfit. That is awesomely big . But LDH still look so beautiful because she's naturally pretty.

may i know who HYUN BIN IN? the guy in the picture with LDH????.... hmmmm....

News:

Lee Da hye will be the lead actress of Sbs new drama ' My Girl'. She plays a female con-artist who falls in love with the grandson of a rich old man, filming will be taking in Jeju Island.

It'll air after Love Needs a Miracle ends.

© yeohweping

this mini-series will be aired on dec 14th, if i'm not wrong :)

-------