Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Thank you all! Well there wasn't much of a LNY celebration over here because of the virus. We thought the social unrest was dying down after the TW elections but what do we have now instead? :wacko: The number of cases will apparently peak in April/May before dying down in the summer. There are reports that Beijing is administering antiviral medicines used for AIDS. Apparently alcohol and heat are effective in killing this virus. Stay vigilant!

I heard DH took down her Shanghai post after it attracted criticism in the media. She was in Shanghai a few days before she posted the pictures so she was probably right in saying that it was all fine when she was there. K media and netz making a mountain out of a molehill as usual, although I am disappointed her agency didn't address it. Her C fans are angry at the treatment she is getting in the K press. I don't give a hoot about what they say but this doesn't bode well for her future career opportunities in Korea. 

To keep my mind off al the negative news I have been watching Crash landing upon you and Grand Maison Tokyo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@ELY_397 The virus news is really worrying but at least I saw some news saying there are some cases recovered and discharged so hopefully things will get better.

I did see that she did take her post down and guessed what could be the reason but I didn't read comments since I don't actually care about that anymore so I don't know exactly what is the criticism is but what matters for me that I know she cares more than many out there some of which have just been racist in their thinking and commenting on the virus. 

In all cases, I think it is not about how lovely image or if you are that great of an actor but more on power and connections. So we know she has none of that now and that what I think actually the biggest hurdle in doing her comeback specially if she is not taking anything less than what she like to have.

• Like 3

@ELY_397 Thanks for giving info abt virus and telling whats going on.

Yups she was in china before all this virus thing in dec end and she shared and posted video later.Her agency Ceo and his wife were also on vacation with her.

Exactly which post are we talking abt Instagram or Red she was posting regularly on both?

Was busy  my Data Harddisk got corrupted and many fav stuff vanished from it, so was downloading them again :mellow: Have to download Good witch and some other drama again.

I was going to watch Crash landing upon you, i downloaded it but guess my HD like the name and crashed on me too :lol: Watching Hot stove league although its abt offseason baseball but goodscript and has Namkoong Min.

Watched the The Ghost Bride based on novel TW drama 6 episode netflix series.

@apqaria Agree with you on connection and power.Lets see what comes ahead.Till now she hasn't worked with tvn and JTBC.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone nice to be back here. I was having a hard time remembering my password and at the same time busy with my studies and work last year.

I hope Dahae will have a drama this year. I'm miss her acting. She have have been in hiatus for some time now. And regarding Crash landing the role fit Dahae and i observed there are some acting of the actress that is like Dahae. hahahaha That's why everytime I watch it i wish it was Dahae. I really like to see her with Hyun Bin.

Be safe always.Hope the virus will disappear because it's really worrying people and sometimes cause panic. 

Have a blessed day to all of you.

• Like 3

@arlene80 Hi dear long time no see.Hope u are doing fine.I am missing DH too.Haven't started watching crash landing till now will watch after it ends.Yups miss watching DH on screen.Hope to see her in drama this year.

Looks like DH is enjoying namson tower.

This looks like outside her apartment building.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2020 at 7:41 PM, arlene80 said:

@Annya I already finished watching Crash Landing. I'm not that contented with the ending.

I was really hoping that Dahae and Hyun Bin will have a drama together.

@arlene I have last 2 episode left to watch.The female role do remind me of DH.Although DH was not in drama but our girl's drama Slave hunter was mentioned in it and even scene from drama were shown :lol:I am not sure when will i get to see DH with all those actors? The good point abt Hyun Bin and DH is they are really good with emotional scene.Although memory was small video we could enjoy the couple in it :wub:.Has our girl taken a voluntary retirement:unsure: Knock Knock DH shiii .

• Like 3

I have also finished CLOY and am currently watching Itaewon Class. CLOY made me a fan of SYJ, though I have always liked HB and PSJ. I don’t actually see DH collaborating with HB in the foreseeable future. Perhaps when they are in their 40s/50s and if they are still acting then there might be a chance (acting as parents of the leads lol). DH has taken involuntary retirement.... it’s not voluntary I don’t believe. She has had bad luck and management in the last ten years. Hopefully the next ten years will be better for her. I have stopped waiting around for her next project...-_- now watching three dramas concurrently to take my mind off the virus situation!

Her latest XHS update is quite funny. The bit where she smirked was when she was recommending medicine for constipation LoL

• Like 3

22 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

I have also finished CLOY and am currently watching Itaewon Class. CLOY made me a fan of SYJ, though I have always liked HB and PSJ. I don’t actually see DH collaborating with HB in the foreseeable future. Perhaps when they are in their 40s/50s and if they are still acting then there might be a chance (acting as parents of the leads lol). DH has taken involuntary retirement.... it’s not voluntary I don’t believe. She has had bad luck and management in the last ten years. Hopefully the next ten years will be better for her. I have stopped waiting around for her next project...-_- now watching three dramas concurrently to take my mind off the virus situation!

Her latest XHS update is quite funny. The bit where she smirked was when she was recommending medicine for constipation LoL

I finished watching CLOY since @arlene80 mentioned abt ending, i thought someone dies.I had issue with this shows editing may be the episode were long so editor had issue.I saw SYJ in classic movie which was good and her drama personal taste her role in CLOY remind me of personal taste drama.

Parents of lead lol :lol:. Atleast she should appear in running man or something . Itaewon Class read good review abt it.Our girl knows so many product i hardly know 1% of it.All those face cream and mask.Which is the third drama?

Can you msg me her driving boat XHS video link and the swimming pool one when u are free :) Just hope that antidote is find soon.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

@arlene80 Nice to see you back here dear ^^

With all the bad news since the start of this year, hope you all are doing fine and I am really sorry to be away for sometime but I had some problems with my job and had to start a new one just lately. Hopefully things gets better and I can come here more frequently like before and also update my blog that I abandoned lately *praying*

But seems that bad things can have relatively some good consequences. Since the Corona Virus is affecting the filming of new works in entertainment industries in China and other countries, there was some predictions that this would lead to the release of some old works that got shelved before and I was hoping our girl's drama gets lucky to be picked somehow.

And guess what, I was really surprised to see news today about "My Goddess, My Mother" airing starting June!!! Really hope this is true and we finally get to see our girl on our screens even if it is a work completed 4 years ago and most properly she won't be able to attend promotion activities for it.

Some sites mentioned it will start airing on 3-6-2020 but not sure on which channel so lets wait and see :)

https://new.qq.com/omn/20200306/20200306A011T200.html

https://k.sina.cn/article_6927259177_19ce5962900100ngms.html?from=ent&subch=tv

https://yeeyi.com/news/index.php?app=home&act=article&aid=444068

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4480302043562009

http://www.yue365.com/tv/772/bochushijian.shtml

• Like 5

OMG Finally i can log in my Soompi user after along years. Miss you guy here and miss Dahae too. T^T

So sad that Korean entertainment  industry don't focus on our girl nowaday.

But i know how dirty of this industry so let it's go.

And i'm so happy that her drama finally have a good news. Hope this drama make her shining again.

Pray for you guy safe from Corona virus. 

• Like 5

@Maetawinz Happy to see you back in Soompi :wub:

And yeah, Dahae is out of the picture for years now. Who knows what happens in future but I just hope she can still have fulfilling life even if she is away from the career she likes.

About "My Goddess, My Mother", I am taking the news till now with a grain of salt so lets wait if this will really happen ;) 

• Like 5

Hi  @apqaria and Hi @Maetawinz long time no see.

I am not sure why our girl drama is not aired becz i read some other kdrama airs there.OMG it already 4 yrs .Lets see AQ what happens in June.Hope you are doing fine now.Good to see u back.

How come someone predict in 1981 abt such virus and write it in book.I just pray its antidote is find soon.Family and there love one are safe.So much panic is going on.

• Like 3

On 3/9/2020 at 11:04 PM, Maetawinz said:

OMG Finally i can log in my Soompi user after along years. Miss you guy here and miss Dahae too. T^T

So sad that Korean entertainment  industry don't focus on our girl nowaday.

But i know how dirty of this industry so let it's go.

And i'm so happy that her drama finally have a good news. Hope this drama make her shining again.

Pray for you guy safe from Corona virus. 

Hi friend. What do u mean "how dirty of this industry"? Because i am not really know about korean entertainment

I miss LDH on screen

• Like 3

On 3/15/2020 at 10:49 AM, vin lin said:

Hi friend. What do u mean "how dirty of this industry"? Because i am not really know about korean entertainment

I miss LDH on screen

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/8-disturbing-stories-trainees-kpops-dark-side/
This is fact about dark side of K-pop entertainment industry and K entertainment industry may not different.
Including many trust behind actress suicide make me think that K entertainment industry is not pure.

In Dahae case 
Return to around 2010-2011 if you active in Dahae soompi thread . We talk about "Someone" who destroy Dahae actress career because she not allow some offer. After that her career in Korea is not easy anymore. So she focus on Chinease entertainment industry where "Someone" power can't reach.

And as i think Dahae is a person who not easy to allow any offer if she think is not right. 
(leave East of eden case. The beginning of MBC breaking point.) 

So i wish her have a good role and famously drama make her shining above any dirty power.

ps. Sorry for my bad English. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@Maetawinz

I am not good in english too ;)

I don't know about all this cases because i am new in this Korea entertainment. 

And usually every year my interest in the entertainment industry changes from one country to another country.

Example maybe in 2018 my interest is K entertainment but in 2019 i can change to Chinese entertainment n in 2020 can back to Korea again or other country :)

from your explanation is very interesting 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...