Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Thanks @Annya For the updates. Her videos are always super fun and she is extra crazy when she also have one of her friends with her inn the videos :lol:

Some Chinese fans spotted Dahae shopping in Dongdaemun, Korea today and even had Selfie with her, how Lucky :heart: I see Nana was also with her ^^

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HD0qKnvHB?fid=1034:4392964441484543

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HD1SYntg4?fid=1034:4393019496137392

77be3e2dgy1g4we5duazgj21o027u7wh.jpg77be3e2dgy1g4we5ecyedj20u00u0q8b.jpg77be3e2dgy1g4we5d4qvoj21o01o0x6p.jpg005yAmg4gy1g4w78e2ky1j30u00u00zp.jpg

• Like 3

@apqaria Good to see her enjoying her time with new friends.Comparing these days with old days, i can't complain much now.Hope we get some good news abt her project.The script of recent kdrama are not upto par comparing to old drama.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Annya said:

@apqaria Good to see her enjoying her time with new friends.Comparing these days with old days, i can't complain much now.Hope we get some good news abt her project.The script of recent kdrama are not upto par comparing to old drama.

I am genuinely happy for her that she is living such a (seemingly) carefree life. This is already much better than her previous drought periods we had to endure. It’s really not that easy to get roles in the current environment. The ratings for Korean dramas have been stagnant for some time now and the lower the ratings, the lower the revenue for broadcasting stations which translates into lower production budgets, etc. Internationally, K dramas are slowly losing their appeal as the rest of Asia catches up. 

Off topic

Spoiler

I have just finished watching Meteor Garden 2018 and for some unknown reason I really enjoyed it despite all its flaws. Maybe it reminded me of my younger days and the male lead Dylan Wang is just SO charismatic and captivating! He is Dao Ming Si personified. This is the first time I have been touched by the romance in a drama since Hotel King and I have watched a lot of dramas since HK. I liked the cast so much that I told my son to try out one of character’s hairstyle! He is probably thinking that his mum has gone mad (and he is probably right haha).  I will be watching the Japanese version next. 

• Like 2

Our girl attending or present in Grand blue festival.

Off topic

Spoiler

@ELY_397 My sis insisted me to watch it MGarden 2018 when it aired, but that time didn't watch it.Other then taiwan version i have watched other version of drama.Just watch it 3 month before becz i saw that actress previous project so i watch it.50ep was long run but then no complain but still my fav is japanese one.Have to watch animated version.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@ELY_397 Yeah, she really seems to enjoy herself a lot these days and while most of her activities or updates may not be related to acting like we would wish but still she seems genuinely happy which is something I am so happy for and makes me less worried about her in this drought period :heart:

Thanks @Annya for all the updates, I am really happy to see her with Park Joong-Hoon once again since his guesting in "Guesthouse Daughters". I wonder what they were talking about there about the Festival or MVs?? :)

Our girl updated her IG with a picture of them together

Also seems Director Lee Hyun-seung may be responsible or managing that Festival. May be he was the one to invite her. She updated pictures with him and her designer friend few days ago ^^

https://gbfest.modoo.at/

There is another video of her in the second slide here ^^

• Like 2

@Annya Yeah, her style is really lovely and I like that she actually went to a common shopping place with affordable options like she also visited that  store in Japan with cheap products. Those are more convenient for fans to see and also she again made a giveaway for a dress and bag she bought :) 

Also really love this photo, just like a pictorial :heart:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, vin lin said:

Hi sis. What's that mean?

@vin lin Having foreign nationality

6. Ieedahae-Australia

Ieedahae, who made her debut in 2002 drama, is a Korean-Australian immigrant to Australia.

I was born in Seoul, like Jung Ryeo Won, but when I was in fifth grade, I immigrated to Sydney, Australia with my family, and naturally my nationality was lost.

In 2001, Ieedahae returned to Korea for a grandfather's funeral, and participated in the 71st National Chunhyang Exhibition, invited by her close relatives, and entered the entertainment industry by being elected as Miss Chunhyang Jin.

The name Ieedahae is called in Australia is known as 'Cherry Byeon', but the official name of her passport is unknown.

She update her IG  account.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, vin lin said:

@Annya ok i understand now..thanks for your explanation :)

Btw in this thread can i ask about her private life?

Its not that i have access to her personal life but any info shared by her in public can be answered by us if we know it :)

• Like 2

16 hours ago, vin lin said:

@Annya i want her to be happy n right now she is dating se7en.

What do u know about him? Is he good guy? N i also read the news about the massage parlor scandal. is he officially innocent?

85% of Kcelebrity are in some kind of scandal.Even our girl got in some kind of scandal since i am a ldh fan i know it was not true, but for other people and other fan group even they will judge on LDH  based on those article.Nobody is perfect is in this world.Agency try to keeps actor or actress image perfect.Being a celebrity is not easy even if celebrity is telling truth nobody want to believe them specially in korea. I don't know the definition of what is good and bad maybe a person who is good according to you can commit something bad in future then does he become bad.Everybody has right to make choice of their life, whether its celebrity or a common person. Relationship works on basis of understanding between 2 people not on basis of public eyes and their opinion and what they things.From where i see her i can see that she is happy that is more enough for me.

Since its ldh thread i don't want to discuss it any more.

• Like 4