Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Is that her chinese teacher or other friends dancing in background while she was shooting haha in XH video :lol:And she uploaded IG too diff version,we can see other room of her house which we didn't get to see in Guesthouse.She can have her own "I live alone" show :D

• Like 3

More lovely updates from Dahae, I really love that video series she made. Hope she keeps doing more vlogs like these ones in future ^^

BTW, I finally was able to make an account on Red, but I wonder if there a way to login on the website? I would love to have that so I can use the translators and to download from there is easier for me???

@ELY_397 Please let me know if you know a way for that :heart:

• Like 3

@apqaria Every new drama has new face and actor introduced don't know when will we see DH again in project but happy that we can see her daily update.Also agree with Ely that nowadays lots of new faces and modern drama is been made in china too so don't know what scope is left there?

• Like 2

@apqaria I am loving her updates too! Hopefully she won't get bored or burdened by it after a while. We seem to think celebrities' lives are so different from ours but I am really happy to see DH so grounded. Many of her fans on XHS are saying how much they enjoy her posts and that they have come to like her more because of it.

On how to translate posts on XHS....ummm...am afraid to say that I am still not proficient enough to navigate around it yet. There doesn't seem to be a repost option on the app or a search or login function on their website. It seems they will only let you see the posts on the app. The only way (may not be the best) I can think of is to download a Chinese character recognition app like Pleco or Scan & Translate and then scan the picture with her post in it. The alternative is to do it through WeChat which has a scan and translate function (you will see it if you click on the + sign on the home page).

@Annya don't know what this will lead to for DH but if she starts promoting Korean culture perhaps her countrymen will see her in a different light. The Hallyu ban is still there unofficially, although I believe it's less a THAAD issue but more a protectionism issue. In the long run, I see her being a shrewd businesswoman with investments here and there. Didn't she win some sort of savings award years ago? Notice that even though she loves designer bags and watches, none of her clothes are super expensive (they are mostly local brands). The luxury items that she buys have resale value and might actually appreciate in value if kept in good condition. Personally I would love to see her run an organic farm when she is older!

• Like 3

Thanks, @ELY_397 for answering, it is a pity they aren't making the website fully functioning, it would have been much easier for people like me who prefer using PC than mobile but I guess those are rare nowadays anyway :D 

Seeing her indoor garden closely, she really deserves to be proud she made a great job there taking care of them and planting all those types!!

Cute Dahae running in the golf field :) 

• Like 3

Why do male actor lead lend up in roles after roles while known female actress don't even have projects for certain years.Now our girl owns a building too so somewhere she is already business enterprenuer :) I am happy to see her enjoying her time with friends, cooking and playing golf too.I can see her followers are increasing in XHS,yes agree ely with u she can introduce new food places and food of korean culture which a tourist can enjoy or a the places she enjoying going in korea.

For one second i thought its really someones baby lol but then realize its app generated :D

• Like 3

Love all her updates, whatever the reason that now makes her feel more relaxed showing more of herself and daily life for us I am quite glad about it since it is really hard on fans who miss her to endure such long time of waiting.

Personally, I find those trendy childlike transformation pictures (not sure what to call it) is quite disturbing but I can accept anything from Dahae :lol:

BTW, I think she is avoiding naming any places or products on her videos and careful not to make fans particularly obsessed about certain brands. She is like giving some general advice and hints.

Her latest nail polish video is cute as well :heart: She has reached 100 thousand fans on Xiaohongshu already ^^

• Like 3

Here our girl as shared new video on XHS abt makeup.Maybe next time we will get hairstyle video too.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5ce8ad3d000000000603bb7a

Hello everyone, I am Li Duohai!! Today I came to the makeup shop and shared my makeup type with you.
Because my skin is white, in order to make the makeup look more natural, I will mix the bright foundation with BBcream.
I don't really like angular eyebrows.
This is more like a word eyebrow, but it looks natural
My eyebrows are thicker and darker, so I won't paint my eyebrows very thickly, and the sparse parts will be lightly drawn.
In order to highlight the silkworm, we choose to use some eye shadow with sequins or shiny eyeliner.
In general, I like to be cute, brighter and have a natural look. The color of the blush and lipstick that I like is also the brightness of the color. But friends with dark skin will make the skin look black with such a color, so choose carefully ^ - ^
In order to make the face look more three-dimensional, now you need to create a shadow
Shadow the lower jaw to increase the three-dimensionality of the face
Put the shadow on the sides of the nose to make the bridge look taller

Also she has updated her IG with all yummy food.She is going to become pig after all that lol our girl are her jokes lol

• Like 3

Seems our girl had some fun yesterday, spending some time with MissGeeCollection Designer at the opening of her new place and Bada, the pictures are all so cute but that video Bada posted totally made my day :heart:

Also seems she recorded this message for RED Birthday (If I understood correctly)

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cf094ff000000000603e879

• Like 3

More updates from DH. She seems so relaxed these days! I wonder if she is happier when she is away from the limelight and all the pressure that comes with it. Good for her but not so great for her fans. Lol

btw, my daughter set me up on Netflix and now I’m watching Best Lover without dubbing! They all sound so much better in their native languages than those typical high pitched dubbed voices. The hilarious thing is when there is a dialogue, one speaks in Chinese and the other in Korean! And for some strange reason Zhoumi’s character has a completely different name in the Korean version. At least for DH’s character only her surname is different. 

• Like 3

Nowadays many korean celebrity are opening their own youtube channel.I sometime feel DH can have her own YT channel and upload her funtime there :wub: 

Yups ely i miss her in drama too :wub:  Does Netflix version has original sound wow, thanks will try its free trial to watch it.

I like the top which DH is wearing.I feel she got new hairstylist,her new stylish is better then old one too.

• Like 1

Our girl update new video on XHS.Love what she is wearing and her picnic is fun specially jumping and sitting on tent.

Hanjiang + Tent + Fried Chicken + Beer + Instant Noodles

Hello everyone, I am Li Duohai. Today, I am with my friend @苏柔真. I am going to Hanjiang to play with the Han River. It is a good place for Seoul citizens to rest. Let me introduce to you, something that must be ordered when coming to the Han River, a fried chicken with beer + instant noodles, and a tent that is easy to put up and easy to collect. Let's play together! @苏柔真

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cf5e4e000000000260188e8

• Like 2

DH posted new video on XHS.Giving some makeup tips.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d070343000000002603d04c

Although the taste is not very good, the packaging is not very beautiful, but this is a medicinal hand cream. I don't care if it tastes good, as long as it is useful. The most important thing is not expensive, and it is easy to carry.

In addition to the taste and packaging, I give 100 points!

The eye shadow that I used when the makeup artist gave me makeup last time, every time I came to Japan, I bought this brand of different colors of eyeshadow. It is also a good gift for people.

There is glitter in this lip gloss, and it has a lip-filling effect after application.

This is a whitening mask. I will go to the bathroom to remove makeup and show you the effect of this product.

This is a white muscle mask.

• Like 2

Haha, i guess now we know why she goes to Japan a lot :D (of course she loves the country but she also needs to do shopping for those products ;) )

Hopefully her followers do find those beauty care and makeup products advises helpful. Her video editing are always cute though :heart:

Here are some updates from her IG :wub:

• Like 3