Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Seems like Dahae's uncle house is near the affected area of the big fire that happened in Korea lately

She posted on IG relieved that it is finally controlled and wishing everyone's recovery :heart:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

Thanks @Annya for the updates, seeing some pictures of her trip to Paris from 2 years ago is fun :lol:

BTW, I really like how she now add some English and Chinese tags to her IG posts so more fans could understand what she is talking about.

• Like 3

Our girl really loves Europe and Paris especially. It’s one of the few places she can roam freely without being noticed (except when there are groups of Chinese tourists haha). She must be so sad to hear about the fire at Notre Dame! :(

About her switching agency again... I heard she is following her manager to a new company owned by a Korean Chinese couple. So maybe she still has sights on the Chinese market. She has been a semi free agent for the past 8/9 years so not really surprised by that.

Also, there is an article today about a sighting of her and Se7en in Korea along with some surprising, interesting comments from knetz. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@ELY_397 netizens comments are always entertaining for me, their logic is just so weird sometimes that you can't help but laugh and don't feel offended even if it is actually insulting!!! :lol::lol:

@Annya felt so sad for cherry dear but I am happy he has Dahae there and hope he be healthy from now on.

Hopefully we get official news about her move soon. Also here is a new update from her today

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@apqaria Cherry is male, i thought its female:rolleyes:My wrong :lol: Yupss happy that he has DH and her mom.

@ELY_397 I feel some good news is on its way.But even if she does get chinese drama they are not airing then how come  it is beneficial for her career.

Our girl is quite active nowadays.

Reading those comments lol :lol:

• LOL 1

@Annya Haha, I don't know if it is confirmed by her but I always had the impression that her dogs are males :D 

And seems we didn't need to wait much longer for the official news about her agency move. Let's hope we hear news about a new project this year ^^

This the profile page on the company website, you can see more images of her there. How I wish her profile picture in Nate and Naver will be updated with one of those (it hasn't been updated for 8 years!!!) and actually, the company should have some fixes on the with the titles in her profile page link and IG links there ;) 

http://www.fnent.co.kr/portfolio-item/lee-sung-woo/

Here is the translated article of the news

https://www.hancinema.net/lee-da-hae-joins-new-agency-with-park-ha-na-and-im-soo-hyang-128713.html

And the company IG update about it (press like or comment to show some support ^^)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1