[Short Dramas] Drama City 드라마시티 Drama Special

creidesca

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lakatsumi

hey thanks creidesca for "Booyong of Mt. Kyeryong" (8-6-05)!! cant wait to watch! Wish some of Drama City dramas are subbed!! Some of these dramas are really good!! too bad!! T_T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was just thinking about Kim Min Joo, and X should have watched her "dual" role in the HDTV Literature series episode "Who Murdered Curt Cobain?"

There goes another thinig I wish was subbed, because I was pretty blown away by the story and her role there.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/hdtv/cobain/

HDTV Novel 'Who Murdered Kurt Cobain?' HQ [aired 12/22/05]

+ ENG SOFT SUBS

based on the novel by Kim Kyeong-wook

starring Kim Min Joo, Choi Chul Ho, Jang Hyun Sung, Eom Su Jung, Jeong Eun Pyo, Lee Keun Yup, Lee Sang Yi, Ho San...

cobain1ne5.jpg

cobain3aqp7.jpg

cobain3ht9.jpg

cobain4oc0.jpg

cobain5kv4.jpg

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

the soft subs can also be dled at d-addicts:

Part 1:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=14605
Part 2:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=14604

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest diddl06

Action-comedy Drama City episode "Oh! Sarah"

High Quality

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

dram6eh.jpg

"Oh! Sarah" is Lee Minki's 2nd Drama City, aired on KBS in Jan 2005. The writer is Park Ji Suk (known for the acclaimed Drama City aired in 2004, "Blue Skies of Jeju Island"). The PD is Kim Kyu Tae (known for the very same "Blue Skies of Jeju Island" Drama City episode, which starred Uhm Tae Woong, and recently A Love to Kill). Minki, that year, was nominated for his role in "Oh! Sarah" and another Drama City episode in the One-Episode/Special Drama category at the KBS 2005 Drama Awards.

The cast of "Oh! Sarah" consists of aspiring/upcoming actors/actresses:

Lee Minki, who starred as the brother-in-law to title character Geum-soon in the 2005 hit MBC daily drama "Be Strong Geum-soon", and soon to be airing 2006 weekend drama "Really, Really Like You" with Eugene for MBC.

Na Yoon, whom many have become familiarized with through the 2005 KBS drama "A Love to Kill" as Bongku's roommate.

Seo Do Young, who took part in the hit 2004-2005 KBS drama "Emperor of the Sea" and is currently the lead of the 2006 KBS drama "Spring Waltz."

Yoo In Young, "Ja-kyung" in the 2005 KBS drama "Loveholic" starring Kangta.

Ahn Nae Sang, "Shinhyeok" and "Ganghyeok"/"Haeun"'s father in the 2005 mania drama "Resurrection" and Sang-young's manager in "18 vs. 29."

Others in "Oh! Sarah" include: Park Shin Ma (supposedly he either guest starred or had a role in MBC Non Stop 5), Jeon Do Young, and Nam Chang Hee.

I'm planning on subbing this particular Drama City, however, I am lacking a translator.

If anyone is up to the task, or is interested, please contact me.

is this drama subbed yet??

• 1 month later...
Guest k_fanatic

i just watched an episode of Dramacity on KBS World yesterday. I dunno the title.

The story is about a guy Inyeoh (spelling) who was walking on the street and got beaten up and robbed by 3 thugs, he was bleeding profusely yet no one came to his aid. His elder brother is a paramedic and he felt guilty that he missed his brother's call for help as he was busy doing emergency surgery.

I felt sad just watching the people walked past Inyeoh and his friend getting sued just for trying to revive someone on the street. The show really gives us food for thot...whereby where is the line drawn, the people walking past the guy is it because they are afraid that they will be sued if anything goes wrong. I felt sometimes there shouldn't be law like these running in society cause such laws only encouraged indifference to another person's cry for help.

Btw, anyone knows where to get the song that was played at the end of the show, at the crematorium?

• 1 month later...
Guest gracelets

hi, pleeeeease help... anyone has hardsubs for Blue Skies of Jeju Island? please please, i'm so in love with Uhm Tae Woong!!!! thanks in advance!

Guest sexykibumx3

Ok well I recntly watched one but i am not a regular ^^

It was Su-Ha and Shi-Eun. It was ReALLY sad.

Here's a summary. I won't spoil it.

Shi-Eun is Su-Ha's older sister. She was diagnosed with some type of disease and she had to shave all her hair off, which she was a bit upset about. Su-Ha goes to school and she's a gangster type girl. A bit scary. All she does snog her boyfriend but he doesn't seem to like her that much.

One day Shi-Eun find a phone in the toilet and not knowing what to do, she just took it just in case someone called. A message was sent -- it was the actual owner's boyfriend -- and Shi-Eun wrote back telling the person that the phone was being in care of her and that she hadn't found the owner. For a while they just message each other telling each other about their day. They become virtual friends. One day he requests to meet her but she doesn't know what to. She asks Su-Ha to go instead of her.

Shi-Eun gets jealous after a while because Su-Ha is having so much fun. She's all down because of her disease and she thinks that she's ugly (but she's not! She looks a lot like Jang Nara, even without the hair. And also, the actress actually did shave her hair off).

I dont know whether to tell you the rest... but it brought tears to my eyes. It was really sad.

ooh i watched this one! can you tel me where to watch it?

to those who have KBS World, this week, the Drama City to air is entitled 'The Metamorphosis' It stars Oh Man Seuk (The Man in the Vineyard). This particular Drama City episode is also the brains of the PD of The Man in the Vineyard (the PD is the PD and contributory writer for this Drama City episode).

Hopefully someone can record and transcribe the subs down to notepad/wordpad so that anyone who knows how to time can create soft subs for it.

Guest patring

i'm new to this thread and i'm curious about all these episodes. thank you to those who have provided subs for some of them. i'm wondering though if there's any site where we can get the kbs world tv-ripped episodes?

if you reside in the US or Canada, you can purchase english subtitled Drama City episodes from KBS America on DVD. The price for each Drama City episode/title is $10.

There are at least ove 60 Drama City episodes/titles available, here is a list containing 38 of them (more titles will be added to this list next week when I am sent the complete list):

Oh! Sara [오!사라] (starring Lee Min Ki, Seo Do Young)

The Boy in the Charnel House (starring Jeon Hye Jin, Choi Ji Won) [납골당 소년]

Love of a Spider Woman [거미여인의 사랑법] (starring Lee Seon Gyeong)

Scrubber No. 3 [때밀이 넘버쓰리]

Shocking Love [쇼킹 LOVE] (starring Park Hyun Jae)

The Thin Line Between Love & Hate 이제 처용은 춤추지 않는다

Shocking Marriage 쇼킹한 결혼 (starring Lee Pil Mo, Jang Sung Won)

Memories 기억 (starring Park Grina, Seo Jae Kyeong, Jeon Hye Jin, Kim Young Jae, Kim Hye Ok)

Miss Flower 꽃님이

My Sweet and Bloddy Love 나의 달콤한 피투성이 연인 (starring Song Chang Eui, Kim Ji Woo)

Tomorrow and My Job [l내일 또 내 일

Kim Dongsu and the Case of the Fake Spy 김동수 간첩 조작 사건 (starring Kim Jae Man, Park Da An)

Way Home 집으로 가는 길 (starring Lee Won Jong)

The Trunk 트렁크 (starring Lee Seo Yeon, Jung Bo Suk)

In the Fog 안개시정거리 (starring Kim Jung Hoon)

First Love 첫사랑 (starring Shin Dong Mi, Kim So Eun)

The Greatest Love 이별보다 아름다운 사랑 (starring Kim Gab Soo)

The Time of My Life 내 인생의 일춘기

Stupid as Rock 돌대가리 방정식

Shing All About 반짝반짝 빛나는 (starring Yoon Ji Hye, Lee Joo Seok)

The Writer, the Actor, and the Apartment 1110호 작가, 310호 배우

My Beautiful Friend 나의 아름다운 친구

The Woman Who Love Players 바람둥이를 사랑하세요?

Innocent Love 연애 (starring Lee Seon Kyeong)

The Springs of the 70's and 80's 7080 그들의 봄 (starring Lee Ki Chan)

Booyong of Mt. Kyeryong 계룡산 부용이 (starring Lee Min Ki)

Cha Cha Cha, Everyone! 다함께 차차차 (starring Goo Hye Sun, Lee Pil Mo)

Jackpot Hwang Malbool 왕대박 황말불 (starring Lee Ji Hyun)

What happened at that village? 그 마을에 무슨 일이 생겼나?

Like a Dream 꿈결같은 세상

Gopo Inn 고포 여인숙 (starring Choi Ja Hye, An Suk Hwan)

Happy Together 해피투게더

Go Go Wedding Night 으라차차 첫날밤 (starring Lee Pil Mo)

Her Beautiful Radio 그녀의 아름다운 라디오 (starring Seo Yu Jung, Yoon Da Hoon)

A Day of Mr. Shin 심씨의 하루 (starring Jo En Suk)

Siyeon & Suha 시은 & 은하 (starring Lee Jung Hoo, Park Grina)

Black Mail 블랙메일 (starring Lee Hyeun Kyoung)

Guest ovette

to those who have KBS World, this week, the Drama City to air is entitled 'The Metamorphosis' It stars Oh Man Seuk (The Man in the Vineyard). This particular Drama City episode is also the brains of the PD of The Man in the Vineyard (the PD is the PD and contributory writer for this Drama City episode).

Hopefully someone can record and transcribe the subs down to notepad/wordpad so that anyone who knows how to time can create soft subs for it.

will this be shown on fri?? how can i get to watch the dramacity of MinKi i didnt know he has! wow i really wanna watch them lol :) and do u hav a way to see the KBS scheds coz KBS hasnt been updating in the link i have thanks!

will this be shown on fri?? how can i get to watch the dramacity of MinKi i didnt know he has! wow i really wanna watch them lol :) and do u hav a way to see the KBS scheds coz KBS hasnt been updating in the link i have thanks!

The Metamorphosis is shown this week, next week's is Cho Youngpil in Our Memories. Which Drama City episode are you referring to of Min Ki'?--Oh! Sara? of the 3 Drama City episodes he did, that is the one that hasn't been made available online w/ e-subs. But I just bought it on Thurs, and hope to get it sometime next week.

They revamped up their KBSWORLD page, so to check out the latest schedules, you would go here: http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/tv/schedule/schedule_down.htm

Here are other english subtitled Drama City titles available from KBS America...looks like they haven't included those Drama City titles aired in 2007 yet, nor the majority of those aired in 2006 either...I'll have to ask them about that.

Blue Skies of Jeju Island 제주도의 푸른 밤 (starring Uhm Tae Woong, Kim Min Ju, Kim Gab Soo, Kim Yoon Suk)

An Angel with No Wings 날개잃은 천사 (starring Park Jin Hee, Choi Woo Je)

One Day 하루

Fungus Flower 곰팡이 꽃 Unknown

Save Me 나 어떡해 (starring Lee Jun Ki)

Semitransparent 반투명 (starring Yeon Ye Seo, Ahn Nae Sang, Lee Seon Gyeon, Jo Jae Wan)

My Family 우리가족 (Best script of 2004 Winner) (starring Shin Gu, Seo Jae Kyeong, Oh Yoon Ah)

Rat-Catching Day 쥐 잡는 날 (Best script of 2004 Winner)

Witch Hunt 마녀재판 (Best script of 2004 Winner) (starring Jung So Young, Park Dong Bin)

His Wife's Diary 아내의 일기 (Best script of 2004 Winner) (starring Kim Suh Hyung, Son Hyun Joo)

Run Keum-joo Run 그녀 달리다 (starring Jo En Suk, Park Hyung Jae)

The Accidental Companion 동행 (starring Kim Sung Jun, Lee Se Chang)

Memory 메모리 (starring Han Ji Min, Park Jeon Seok, Kim Hyun Sung)

Freesias, Teddy Bears, Hot Chocolate and…. 프레시아, 테디베어, 그리고… (starring Nam Sang Mi)

Chin Up, Dad! 아빠! 돈 내세요 (starring Kwon Hae Hyo, Moon Chun Sik, Moon Jung Hee)

Golden Forest & Rabbit 황금숲 & 토끼 (starring Lee Ul, Choi Soo Rin)

Spaghetti Date 스파게티 데이트 (starring Kim Won Jun, Lee Ah Hyun)

Nobody Loves Me 아무도 날 사랑하지 않아 (starring Seo Young Hee, Lee Sang Woo)

Mother's Song 여우야, 여우야 (starring Kim Bo Kyung, Song Ok Sook, Jeon Sang Hoon, Park Hyoung Joon)

The Remodeling Diary 주택개보수 작업일지 (starring Choi Kang Hee, Yoon Yeong Joon, Kim Yoon Suk)

Leaving for Kujulri 구절리로 떠나다 (starring Go Jung Min, Maeng Se Chang)

Barefoot Kae-jo 개조는 맨발이다

Dad's Having an Affair 바람난 아빠 (starring Ryu Duk Hwan, Jung Dong Hwan, Jung Seo Rin)

The Sacred Home 행복한 사람들 (starring Kim Sung Jun)

Second First Love 두번째 첫사랑 (starring Kim Bo Kyung, Park Hyoung Joon)

Don't Go Home Tonight 오늘 밤에 집에 가지 마 (starring On Joo Won)

Merry, Mr. You Pil-man 유쾌한 유필만 (starring Lee Dae Yeon, Kwon Hae Hyo)

Mr. Camel's Disappearance 낙타씨의 행방불명 (starring Moon Ji Yoon, Ki Joo Bong)

Treasure Island of Riddles 수수께끼 보물섬 (Go Joo Yeon, Lee Yong Joo)

Ask, Memory 기억이 사랑에게 묻다 (starring Son Hyun Joo, Jo En Suk)

Morning at the Monastery 선사의 아침 (starring Lee Byoung Wook)

Shall We Love Again? 우리 다시 사랑할까요? (starring Ji Soo Won, Kim Ju Seung, Kim Na Woon)

Goblins Are Alive 도깨비가 있다 (starring Park Ji Bin)

Pokhara 포카라 (starring Kang Eun Bi, Lee Jun, Won Tae Hee, Kim Song Hee)

My Girl is Unstoppable 그녀는 힘이 쎄다 (starring Seo Yu Jung, Park Hyung Jae)

Daddy Long Legs 키다리 아저씨 (starring Jung Woong In, Park Shin Hye)

A Dandelion in Bloom and Fall 민들레는 피고지고

Guest gracelets

Here are other english subtitled Drama City titles available from KBS America...looks like they haven't included those Drama City titles aired in 2007 yet, nor the majority of those aired in 2006 either...I'll have to ask them about that.

Blue Skies of Jeju Island 제주도의 푸른 밤 (starring Uhm Tae Woong, Kim Min Ju, Kim Gab Soo, Kim Yoon Suk)

oh my oh my... thanks for the info, creidesca!!! *skips excitedly*

is this the link? http://www.kbs-america.com/product/index.php

i couldnt find the link to Dramacity though... pls help!

btw do you know whether they ship internationally? cos i'm residing in Singapore.

many thanks!! :D

Archived