[Short Dramas] Drama City 드라마시티 Drama Special

creidesca

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I believe, starting from Nov 19 to Dec 24, the Drama City episodes shown are from prize winning script writers.

to air Nov 19: 나의 달콤한 피투성이 연인

starring: Song Chang Eui [KBS drama Wedding], Kim Ji Woo [KBS drama Fox w/ 9 Tails, MBC drama 1% of Anything]

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/dramacity/view/1367500_1355.html

bscap01795wm.jpg

bscap01904bw.jpg

bscap01711zx.jpg

bscap01734lq.jpg

bscap01954er.jpg

preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XKEUODQN

hmm...would anyone be interested in a list of previous Drama Cities that stars certain actors/actresses?

Guest Xa Thi Man

^ the upcoming episode looks interesting .... hey creidesca, i would be interested in a list of Drama City that stars certain actors/actresses ^_^ ...

I like this cus it doesn tleave you haning

and theres not like an appie o dl everyweek.

Its good stuff.

More ppl shud watch it.

plus lots of various actros and actresses cum on it

and storyline changes

• 2 weeks later...
Guest h140450798

^ do you know what that episode is about..?

creidesca, thank you.

Well I watched it, really confused the job of Song Chang Eui , is he a theatre actor? and Kim Ji Woo, is she is a cosmetologist? how come they met in wedding ceremony and mourning ?

H

• 2 weeks later...
Guest t_addict

The guy works part-time as a nude model and a part-time filler for weddings and funerals. his main goal is to become an actor and he uses his experience from these jobs to give him an edge.

i liked the story... it was sweet and funny.

does anybody have any info on future episodes???

Wow this looks interesting... I wonder why this thread isn't all that popular!? I wanna know more and I would love the list of people who acted in here and it would be nice for someone to upload some episodes^^ and I hope for others to come here more often^^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest a_lot_dumb

Ok well I recntly watched one but i am not a regular ^^

It was Su-Ha and Shi-Eun. It was ReALLY sad.

Here's a summary. I won't spoil it.

Shi-Eun is Su-Ha's older sister. She was diagnosed with some type of disease and she had to shave all her hair off, which she was a bit upset about. Su-Ha goes to school and she's a gangster type girl. A bit scary. All she does snog her boyfriend but he doesn't seem to like her that much.

One day Shi-Eun find a phone in the toilet and not knowing what to do, she just took it just in case someone called. A message was sent -- it was the actual owner's boyfriend -- and Shi-Eun wrote back telling the person that the phone was being in care of her and that she hadn't found the owner. For a while they just message each other telling each other about their day. They become virtual friends. One day he requests to meet her but she doesn't know what to. She asks Su-Ha to go instead of her.

Shi-Eun gets jealous after a while because Su-Ha is having so much fun. She's all down because of her disease and she thinks that she's ugly (but she's not! She looks a lot like Jang Nara, even without the hair. And also, the actress actually did shave her hair off).

I dont know whether to tell you the rest... but it brought tears to my eyes. It was really sad.

Guest a_lot_dumb

^ do you know what that episode is about..?

I do..i don't know their names...............................ARGH

The girl goes for a job in "fake friends". She is studying a type of art - faces. She can transform faces, it's unreal. Her best is making fake blood.

The boy also goes for a job in "fake friends". He studies theatre. His other job is a nude modellist for artists.

In the "fake friends" arobyte, you just go to someone's wedding or funeral pretending to be part of the party and celebrate or cry with them.

Their first meeting is when the girl is running after these two little boys who took her bottle of fake blood. The boy's just walking (he's only wearing a coat...he just got out of his nude modelling) and they CRASH into each other. While the boy stands up he leans on the strap that's holding his coat together. The woman thinks he's a ... revealer... and she starts screaming. He doesn't know what's going on until he looks down.

They meet again in the "fake friends" job at a wedding. As they keep meeting during their work they begin to like each other.

The boy has been shocked and scared at some times when the girl is drawing cuts on herself to test the reality. Once she fell over into a puddle of fake blood and he nearly died thinking she was involved in some kind of accident.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"What?? Oh no, this is only fake!!"

"=_=;;"

It's cute.. it wasn't really my favourite but i enjoyed it.

I have a question, i watched this Drama City a long time ago. It was about a boxer who lost his arm. He betrayed his father etc etc and his mother died. It was so sad i was literally sobbing. Does anyone else know about this drama? it was quite a while ago..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Action-comedy Drama City episode "Oh! Sarah"

High Quality

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

dram6eh.jpg

"Oh! Sarah" is Lee Minki's 2nd Drama City, aired on KBS in Jan 2005. The writer is Park Ji Suk (known for the acclaimed Drama City aired in 2004, "Blue Skies of Jeju Island"). The PD is Kim Kyu Tae (known for the very same "Blue Skies of Jeju Island" Drama City episode, which starred Uhm Tae Woong, and recently A Love to Kill). Minki, that year, was nominated for his role in "Oh! Sarah" and another Drama City episode in the One-Episode/Special Drama category at the KBS 2005 Drama Awards.

The cast of "Oh! Sarah" consists of aspiring/upcoming actors/actresses:

Lee Minki, who starred as the brother-in-law to title character Geum-soon in the 2005 hit MBC daily drama "Be Strong Geum-soon", and soon to be airing 2006 weekend drama "Really, Really Like You" with Eugene for MBC.

Na Yoon, whom many have become familiarized with through the 2005 KBS drama "A Love to Kill" as Bongku's roommate.

Seo Do Young, who took part in the hit 2004-2005 KBS drama "Emperor of the Sea" and is currently the lead of the 2006 KBS drama "Spring Waltz."

Yoo In Young, "Ja-kyung" in the 2005 KBS drama "Loveholic" starring Kangta.

Ahn Nae Sang, "Shinhyeok" and "Ganghyeok"/"Haeun"'s father in the 2005 mania drama "Resurrection" and Sang-young's manager in "18 vs. 29."

Others in "Oh! Sarah" include: Park Shin Ma (supposedly he either guest starred or had a role in MBC Non Stop 5), Jeon Do Young, and Nam Chang Hee.

I'm planning on subbing this particular Drama City, however, I am lacking a translator.

If anyone is up to the task, or is interested, please contact me.

Guest Alexiel

hmm...would anyone be interested in a list of previous Drama Cities that stars certain actors/actresses?

Do you know which episodes SungMin and ShiWon starred in? I think they were in episodes back in September. ^^

Archived