[drama 2003] Thousand Years Love 천년지애

ika1801

[sBS] So Ji Sub, Kim Nam Jin, Sung Yu Ri
Love For Thousand Years / Chun Nyun Ji Aeh / The Everlasting Love (SBS) 2003122700211062.jpg00320477_2.jpgofficial website http://tv.sbs.co.kr/1000year/ cast : So Ji Sub, Kim Nam Jin, Sung Yu Ri, Kim Sa Rang CLUBBOX HQ => http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama synopsis from soompi More than a thousand years ago from the present time, Sung Yoo Ri is a Baek Jae Empire princess. Unlike other princesses, she is active and skilled in the arts and in sports. When the Baek Jae Empire crumbles due to a spy (Kim Sa Rang), she runs away with So Ji Sup (her bodyguard), and falls in love with him in the meanwhile. The new conquerer (Kim Nam Jin) is also in love with Sung Yoo Ri, but only receives hate in return. In a desperate attempt to win her back, Kim kills So, but Sung runs away and jumps off a cliff to kill herself. While falling, she travels more than one thousand years into the future, which is our present time of 2003. Only she remains to be who she was, and she encounters So Ji Sup to be an aimless fashion designer with a warm heart and bad temper. Although he is annoyed at Sung's ignorance of the present world, he comes to fall in love with her again. Kim Nam Jin is the son of the Fujiwara dynasty, and once again is mysteriously attracted to Sung. Only Sung knows the past that holds all three of them together, but will things become an exact replica of the situation back then? screencaps ariprincess2.jpg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1000 YEARS AGO

The princess - Sung Yuri

mag0303-23_20030312155103.jpg

The conquerer - Kim Nam Jin

577-5_20030317112454.jpg

The Royal Bodyguard - So Ji Sub

577-12_20030317155856.jpg

The Queen (princess's stepmother/spy) - Kim Sa Rang

577-9_20030317112848.jpg

AFTER 1000 YEARS

The princess

584-21_20030507182848.jpg

The princess with Tatsuji Fujiwara

579-41_20030402094653.jpg

The princess with Kang In Chul

578-23_20030325110139.jpg

Guest its_GINALEE

i never heard of this before..!

it loooooooks so funn.

does anyone have this in ysi or megaupload?

if not then its fine.

:)

yay!!! post more picture & your review... this threat will be growing again...

I like this drama but my sister doesn't. The reason she gave me is the main guy (So Ji Sup) is not cute enough <_<

hahaha... in this drama I definitely go for Tatsuji (Kim nam jin)

i never heard of this before..!

it loooooooks so funn.

does anyone have this in ysi or megaupload?

if not then its fine.

:)

I dont have in ysi or megaupload but if you can download from clubbox.. download here http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama

Guest ShadyzLady

i watched this series after watching MISA and it just made me love jisub more! haha!

i love his role and he's ssoooo cute here! dunno why e-chocolate's sis think other wise!

anyway, i hope some one could post more screen caps.. especially inchul's!

i just lovvvveeee him!!! hehe!

Archived