Xing Ping Guo Le Yuan[星蘋果樂園]

Guest pillowbox

Guest asian_love2788

i don't like the main girl's face. she seems mean. and she's really young, only freakin' 15. I'll probably only watch ep.1 and see how it goes. Did she really break up Cyndi & Zhang zi guy. She looks better in the preview than in those pix. no offese. :vicx:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pillowbox

i think some of the pictures i posted werent her .. some were like from a member of 7 flower .. no wonder it was familar. i think shes ;_____;

she was rumored to be the cause why cyndi broke up with zhang zi person .. she annoys me but w/e man. lol

Guest xingjing

I watched the previews and I'm like... wait a minute, from the looks of the preview, MD IS the main character. Because he has this forced marriage and ends up liking this other girl.

HOW MANY DRAMAS IS HE FILMING AT THE SAME TIME?! Yeesh. I hope he doesn't fall sick or anything.

I watched the previews and I'm like... wait a minute, from the looks of the preview, MD IS the main character. Because he has this forced marriage and ends up liking this other girl.

HOW MANY DRAMAS IS HE FILMING AT THE SAME TIME?! Yeesh. I hope he doesn't fall sick or anything.

in the beginning,he was juggling 2 dramas, 1 for AQMFS & the other one is Xing Ping Guo Le Yuan. Then Xing Ping Guo Le Yuan finished filming in end of april. After XPGLY finished filming, he has a week rest(as in he only need to film for AQMFS)... One week later, he started with 2 dramas again...this time it is AQMFS & Tian Shi Qing Ren(Angel Lover)...

Besides that, he also need to practise for 183club concert in taiwan....

And finally, his health wasn't good. he was put on a drip last week before they went to hong kong..

I think AQMFS filming is ending soon...

Guest xingjing

in the beginning,he was juggling 2 dramas, 1 for AQMFS & the other one is Xing Ping Guo Le Yuan. Then Xing Ping Guo Le Yuan finished filming in end of april. After XPGLY finished filming, he has a week rest(as in he only need to film for AQMFS)... One week later, he started with 2 dramas again...this time it is AQMFS & Tian Shi Qing Ren(Angel Lover)...

Besides that, he also need to practise for 183club concert in taiwan....

And finally, his health wasn't good. he was put on a drip last week before they went to hong kong..

I think AQMFS filming is ending soon...

So... this drama is already over? Like, as in filming? Oh, wow. I haven't heard of it before.

AQMFS's only supposed to have 20 episodes. We'll see if it gets extended or not. For some reason, I don't think that it'll end that quickly... like in 3 episodes. There are a lot of things to get settled. And if it does end that quickly, I'll think it's rushed.

However, I do look forward to watching this. Is it like, they filmed it and finished it but haven't aired it?

Iono. When I first read this and it said MD wasn't the lead, I was disappointed. If he isn't, I won't watch it. I can't bear to watch it. If he is, well, I'll watch it then.

as far as i'm aware, XPGLY is not allow to air anytime before 2 july.. which matches the number of episodes AQMFS should have...

25th June, it will be 20th episode for AQMFS, even if they extend, i believe they might add 1 episode only. Sanlih only allow XPGLY to be air after 2nd July. so i think they might just end on 2nd july, 21st episode.

But i have not read or head anything on the date of the drama showing on taiwan tv.

Initially i thought Mingdao is not the lead too...but it looks like he is.....with Liyang.....

The 23minutes clip is nice and the gal MD likes in the drama is cute........i just can't wait for this drama to be shown...

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

^ *rolls eyes*

So are we now handing out parts based on how 'cute' someone is?

pfft

while...i agreed that we shouldn't based a show on the cuteness of an actor/actress...

but when i commented on the female lead whom MD in the drama like is cute, is after watching the clip.....not before watching the 23minutes clip......

(you see the differences between the 2?)

because MD in the drama is quite a comical guy at times......if it was a dull gal like Yang Ya Zhu who is acting against him and he also likes her, then the scenes can be quite boring......

but when you have someone just as comical in character in the drama liking each other, the drama can be quite funny and interesting....

i think we have to view the drama on the genre of it.....if it is a comedy type of drama, then we have to view it that way....if the genre is about tragic story, then the characters or storyline in the drama must be able to convince us the tragic scenarios...

Guest alluring.honey

"The storyline is still yet unknown, with exception that this girl name 杨雅筑 Yang Ya Zhu who's only 15 will be the lead actress and she gets married with Ming Dao. "

holy crap she is so young.. 2-3 years younger than me X___X~... and ming dao is like actually around 8-10 years older than her in reality... wah but i guess it doesnt matter cuz she looks a lot older than she actually is...

and does the lead guy looks very young .... or is it just me?

Guest dreamsicle

Ming Dao's co-stars seem to get younger and uglier, but eh, hopefully this new female lead can carry the show. AQMFS is already a huge disaster IMO

Ming Dao's co-stars seem to get younger and uglier, but eh, hopefully this new female lead can carry the show. AQMFS is already a huge disaster IMO

i think shouldn't use the word ugly....

they are still 'raw', so we can't see the "star quality" in them yet.

everyone will have to start from somewhere...........

when i first started watching WZBQW, i dont really like Qiao En...i felt Xiao Qiao was way prettier than her. But after watching the whole series, i begin to like her.....

so before we get to watch the whole series, try to refrain from criticising them...

i mean...if we are them, and someone criticise us for being ugly...we wouldn't like it right?

im more pissed tat she with mike he.... :unsure:

huh? you mean in real life or on drama????

actually i'm feeling confused....when you gals mentioned the main lead, you mean Yang Ya Zu or Zhang Xin Yu???

Guest ShookiJole

Hrm, the main girl, i dunno why but i really wanna punch her face.

Anyhow, i like Ming Dao =]

i lov ming dao too!! i only watch prince turn to frog bcus of him i hate how heaven robe didn't do him any justice for tat role...wow he hav so many series now!! hes so0o hot n um...i dont kno about punchin but damn tat grl is so0o luck she get to tak pic wit all my fav hot guys!!! she's only 15! wow n i thought us 17s r too young for them already.

• 4 weeks later...

this drama will start to air in taiwan during end of September, after Vic Zhou "Silence". It will be shown on "zhong shi"

This drama is highly recommended.

The 1st 15episodes (maybe more), you can see Mingdao (aka Tao Si) and Zhang Xin Yu (aka Rui Rui) bickering with each other...Very cute couple........

some of the episodes were uploaded to youtube because the 30episodes were leaked out in taiwan. and pirated vcd of this drama was seen in China. It was china fans who informed taiwan jungiery about this and it is under investigation now.

But don't expect the actors/actresses(exclude Mingdao) to give you good acting and don't compare them with AQMFS actors/actresses. The actors/actresses in XPGLY are younger and not that experienced. But i'm pleased with Mingdao and Zhang Xin Yu......

really cute couple......

posting some nice pic of them together from another forum..

a595d17e.jpg

137c8d50.jpg

A collection of the female lead(who will be with Mingdao in the drama)....pretty gal..but sometimes her baby fats on the face showed....but it's okay...she is still cute...

5b2aea35.jpg

Guest yinyeksin

fyi, this series had been ended filming but not aired in taiwan...the total eps for taiwan version are 20 eps and for chinese version are 30 eps. from the information that i got, the vcd for chinese version had been sold at yesasia but i haven't check it on yesasia. for the taiwan version i didn't got any information. before the vcd had been release there's had been leaking on internet so you can dl the whole series in internet but the quality is not good enough and this is the chinese version. i heard that the storyline is exciting and after i watch the preview i agreed. ohhh...yeah, for who asked that MD is main actor or not in this series, i can confirm that he is the main actor :D but in the others series (Angle Lovers) which still in filming he is not the main actor :(

Archived