Xing Ping Guo Le Yuan[星蘋果樂園]

Guest pillowbox

Guest summers83

fyi, this series had been ended filming but not aired in taiwan...the total eps for taiwan version are 20 eps and for chinese version are 30 eps. from the information that i got, the vcd for chinese version had been sold at yesasia but i haven't check it on yesasia. for the taiwan version i didn't got any information. before the vcd had been release there's had been leaking on internet so you can dl the whole series in internet but the quality is not good enough and this is the chinese version. i heard that the storyline is exciting and after i watch the preview i agreed. ohhh...yeah, for who asked that MD is main actor or not in this series, i can confirm that he is the main actor :D but in the others series (Angle Lovers) which still in filming he is not the main actor :(

No wonder, but I managed to download 2 episodes from a CB and it has all full 30 episodes uploaded. Maybe I shld wait till it airs and have better quality. Cuz the quality I downloaded wasn't very good.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sungified

How come I didn't see this? >.< The main lead girl look adorable, 15! Holy. Lucky chick. >___> Is there a cb where I can dl this? Or is it on youtube already? Oooo. and what is the english title for this movie?

EDIT//

Ooo, so it's not aired yet. No wonder there's no subtitles for it. I just watched the opening theme for the drama, and it look pretty good. The 2nd lead guy looks cute and young. MD and that girl from 7 Flowers are like the ones that seem mature in it. xD Anyway, I'll watch this one. It look like a fun and cute series.

heard that the vcd is selling in singapore already......

Wonder if it is the illegal version from China.... :angry::angry:

But i also heard that the 3-4 sets per branch brought in by TS shops are almost sold out....

(wondering if it is because it is not legal that they didn't bring in alot?)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sunshine4ever

I wish someone would take up and sub this drama, but anyway, Ming Dao's not the main character..hic hic...

• 2 weeks later...

from what i've seen so far on youtube, i think this show isn't bad at all. plus, the fact that ming dao's in it makes the show all the more worth it to watch. hope some group will be willing to sub this show when it airs in taiwan or sooner if possible. angel lovers too as soon as it's available. i wish that all ming dao's show will be subbed. i thought ming dao is well, to use euphimism, a bit mentally-challenged, when i watched the first 2 episodes but after watching more, it isn't really. he's more 'child-like' to put it succinctly.. which is so like me.. cos my friends say i'm child-like. can't help it! :P

• 4 weeks later...

I have finished this whole drama all 30 episodes. The first 4 episodes were a bit slow for me but I started to enjoy this show a lot after 5th episode.

It was rather interesting to watch this drama and Ming Dao acted the character very well. Ming Dao really a great actor, I love his expressions and reactions to different situation. I didn't really like the girl, Rui Rui, at first because I find her voice a bit too childish but when I watched till the end, I already fallen in love with Rui Rui character, Ming Dao, the filming place, the OST and almost everything in the show. I am satisfied with the ending too, it was so touching (if only they can add a special show after this). Hahahaa, though it was pretty long but I realised how much I have enjoyed this show, and how much I miss those memorable scenes in the drama. For all Ming Dao's fans, you should really watch it!

fyi, this series had been ended filming but not aired in taiwan...the total eps for taiwan version are 20 eps and for chinese version are 30 eps. from the information that i got, the vcd for chinese version had been sold at yesasia but i haven't check it on yesasia. for the taiwan version i didn't got any information. before the vcd had been release there's had been leaking on internet so you can dl the whole series in internet but the quality is not good enough and this is the chinese version. i heard that the storyline is exciting and after i watch the preview i agreed. ohhh...yeah, for who asked that MD is main actor or not in this series, i can confirm that he is the main actor :D but in the others series (Angle Lovers) which still in filming he is not the main actor :(

uh I think you got some information there wrong. Ming dao is the main lead in Angel Lovers because the director comfirm it himself. In the beginning there was news saying Alex is the main lead but no he isn't. Ming dao is the main lead, that is what made it so exciting.

This series is very good, I finished the whole thing with subtitle. IT's an illegal one. OMG.lol It's comfirm that this series will air after "Silence". How exciting for Taiwanese? LoL. It's a very funny, light hearted series. Ming dao's acting is once again prove that he is a good actor. The girl is very cute and she have a little chemistry with Ming dao which is cool. But she is a new actress so her acting isn't up to par but I don't expect much from her because her being a new actress.

I recommend it for everyone, it's entertaining.

EDIT:

ah why reading the first few pages, eveyone is mistaken the male lead and female lead.haahhaha Someone needs to change that information that says Li yang is playing the first time as the male lead. Li Yang is the second lead, and the girl that is marrying with Ming dao in the beginning is not the female lead.

To comfirm, Ming dao is the male lead and the other girl is the male lead not the girl that is marrying to Ming dao in the beginning. Ming Dao didn't like her in the beginning to end that is why he didn't want to marry her.

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

The chinese DVD version of this drama already out, I want 2 ask my friend 2 buy this drama 4 me, Is this drama worth watching & buying? :sweatingbullets::wacko::blink::unsure: Coz not all taiwan drama worth watching/buying :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest lakatsumi

i started watching this serie!! ydy have up to episode 3. Cant wait for more!! and yeah the main lead actor is Ming Dao!! and the main lead actress is RuiRui!! it is funny watching Ming Dao change his experssions every time there something wrong!! hahaha ..... good show to watch!! Is the title name is " The Legned Star Apple"?

here is the link to ydy website if you want to download this drama!

link: Star Apple

Guest summers83

i started watching this serie!! ydy have up to episode 3. Cant wait for more!! and yeah the main lead actor is Ming Dao!! and the main lead actress is RuiRui!! it is funny watching Ming Dao change his experssions every time there something wrong!! hahaha ..... good show to watch!! Is the title name is " The Legned Star Apple"?

here is the link to ydy website if you want to download this drama!

link: Star Apple

Anyone downloaded the drama episodes can upload the direct video link instead? BT never works for me...

Thanks!

It is call "The legend of Star Apple". This series will start to air in Taiwan on October 1. There are a trailer of it already.

I love MD's expression and his action in this series. And especially his random laugh. Rui Rui's two dream are the most hilarious scene ever.

this drama will start to air in taiwan during end of September, after Vic Zhou "Silence". It will be shown on "zhong shi"

This drama is highly recommended.............

-------------------------------------------------------------

The storyline may be ok, but it bothers me that the drama has a 15 year old girl in the centre of a love story. Even in North America, that's underage?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hot_saranghae

I finished watching this drama too...

I was quite sceptical to watch it at first...but I finally decided to watch it because LiYang is in it.....I really like him and I wanted to know how he did in his first big role in a drama....And I have to say he didn't do too badly for a first timer...except for maybe a few of the crying scenes...and the overall story of the drama is not bad either^^~~ my mom and I got hooked after the first few episodes...

I kept rooting for LiYang from the starting and I really liked his kind character here....I really hope to see him acting more in the future...^^...anyway do you know that he's already about 27-28 years old? older than MingDao...he def. looks much younger...heheheehe...

He's even the oldest one in his group K-one....ah and I might be a little bit off topic but does any of you know more news about K-one leaving J-Star? (the same company as 183 CLUB & 5566)

ps: The MungXing girl looks so much like 7flower's XiaoJie...I seriously thought itz her esp since WeiRu is in the drama too...but turns out that I was mistaken...>.<~~

ah and I really pity Johnny Yan...he always seem to get bad guy roles lately...

~Rina

@summers83: i have the completed files. i could help upload them. which site is best? cos i like megaupload but some ppl have difficulty with it and i'm not sure about the limit. i was worried that i couldn't finish downloading by the time i move into campus cos the uni's network blocks torrents and all things p2p. now that i can't download almost anything, not even thru cb, i depend a lot on direct downloads so i can totally understand how u feel.

Guest summers83

@summer83: i have the completed files. i could help upload them. which site is best? cos i like megaupload but some ppl have difficulty with it and i'm not sure about the limit. i was worried that i couldn't finish downloading by the time i move into campus cos the uni's network blocks torrents and all things p2p. now that i can't download almost anything, not even thru cb, i depend a lot on direct downloads so i can totally understand how u feel.

Megaupload is okie with me cause I paid for the member for a month. If possible can upload all the episodes? Thanks! Maybe provide me the links by PM....

^sure thing summers83. gonna start uploading then.

one question though, is it against the rules to post the links here? cos other tv, movies & books section does not have a resources subforum like the korean dramas section. someone pm-ed me for the links as well so it'd be easier to share it with everyone on the forum if i could just post them up here.

oh, in case i'm not allowed to post the links here, can that person who pm-ed me about the links pm me again? cos i cleared my inbox so ur name is gone. sorry about that. i kinda remember the nick vaguely but i'm not too sure

• 3 months later...
Guest ShookiJole

cool so the main girl is the lil one tat where overall n not the one that wear the pink dress that evaone seem to hate n want to punch in this forum right? if that's true then good i like the grl that wear red better then the evil looking that wear pink one!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest naive_nostalgia

DoReMii Fansubs is officially subbing this series. Please send me a message if you'd like to help out.

We are currently recruiting:

- Mandarin Translators/Spot Translators

- Editors

- Timers

- Quality Checkers

- Encoders

- etc.

Basically, anything you can think of. Please help us sub this series~ ;)

Archived