Xing Ping Guo Le Yuan[星蘋果樂園]

Guest pillowbox

Guest pillowbox
drama starring ming dao
Xing Ping Guo Le Yuan-星蘋果樂園 Remember when i mentioned that Matthew(Ming Dao) was going be into two new taiwanese series?Well i decided to create a thread relating to this drama. 13fy.jpg Li Yang, the guy on the left will play a leading role in this drama and it will be his first time. The storyline is still yet unknown, with exception that this girl name 杨雅筑 Yang Ya Zhu who's only 15 will be the lead actress and she gets married with Ming Dao. However, she likes another guy. This series is suppose to be air at the same time as 愛情魔髮師 Love Magician. Also Ive heard that this series will be 40 episodes. I hope it wont drags -__- more information on the female lead actress: NAME: 杨雅筑 DOB: August 5 1990 Horoscope: Leo She was in the drama 貧窮貴公子 Poor Prince and 追风少年 Baseball Dream.
緋聞後遺症 楊雅筑和明道保持距離 因為被傳介入范植偉和王心凌之間,楊雅筑名氣激增。不過這個緋聞的後遺症,就是原本愛交朋友、個性海派的她,最近在和當紅的偶像明道合作新戲「星蘋果樂園」時,刻意跟他保持距離。15歲小美女坦言:「是有受到之前事件影響,目前沒有深交的念頭。」 楊雅筑12歲就出道,接拍「貧窮貴公子」等偶像劇,14歲拍了知名的手機廣告,但真正讓更多人認識她是誰,還是因為跟范植偉拍公視「偵探物語」傳來電,「正宮」王心凌泣訴情變的新聞。 楊雅筑個性活潑愛交朋友,整天手機響不停。前陣子她拍完公視「芒草花在唱歌」,開始全心投入偶像劇「星蘋果樂園」,劇中她會嫁給明道,但心裡愛的是別人。楊雅筑說,因為拍戲要對詞,所以和演員很自然會聊天進而熟識(跟范植偉應該也是這樣熟起來的),據她觀察,明道這人滿直率的,什麼都敢講,但兩人目前並不是很熟,而且目前也沒有跟他深交的念頭,畢竟范植偉事件多少有點影響。 would anybody mind translating this? Im a bad translator x__x
There was a rumor saying she was the reason behind Cyndi Wang & Zhang Zi Wei's breakup. 22vw.jpg38fm.jpg41mt.jpg50ma.jpg77wd.jpg64la.jpg81ih.jpg90cl.jpg108sc.jpg112dp.jpg124mf.jpg130jf.jpg141px1.jpg151bc.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest summers83

I know who she is. She acted as Taro (Zaizai's) fifth sister in Poor Prince, Taro. I recognise her now. She was only 11 or 12 in Poor Prince that time. She was not bad looking that time. But think fourth sister in Poor Prince is prettier. She looks a bit like Kelly Chen in some pics. Why are there so many young actresses in Taiwan?

Guest yuans7love

so SHE was the girl in Jerry's MV!?!? i don't like her already... -0-;;; plus her face looks b_tchy

and wow ming dao is coming out with alot of dramas... don't really like him though

Guest Greentea

Hrm, the main girl, i dunno why but i really wanna punch her face.

Anyhow, i like Ming Dao =]

^ yea i wanna punch her face too...her face jus borthers me... HAHA geez i sound so immature... but..i don't like her..

Me 3 :lol:

so SHE was the girl in Jerry's MV!?!? i don't like her already... -0-;;; plus her face looks b_tchy

and wow ming dao is coming out with alot of dramas... don't really like him though

yes she was the girl in jerry's mv..

I won't be watching this, the lead girl looks plain and stuck up.. and she's only four months older than me. -__- I don't like Ming Dao either but I like Li Yang. T_T

Guest soutsada7

wahh, I see Jerry and Mike...lucky gal - gets to take pix with so many hot guys <_<

Agree with Miss Bi though that since Ming Dao isn't the lead, I probably won't watch this drama :sweatingbullets:

Guest pillowbox

hmm im not sure but when i was surfing through this chinese forum, they said ming dao is the leading actor. He's has a split character O.O im not sure though..

HEY i just realize something! why is the upcoming dramas have like the actor to act different characters. o.o

Guest tnangel559

this seems interesting but gosh 40 eps...........it better not drag......heheheh or else i'll end up giving up on it hahahah..........thanks for the info........can't wait to see this

• 3 months later...
Guest lakatsumi

40 eps! WOW!! that hella eps! i might watch this series! but not sure yet! hope 40 eps wont drag!

Guest novemberbaby

After watching the previews (thanks emptysky!), I don't think I'll ever watch this drama. It's like a mix of Korean and past Taiwanese dramas. I can't stand the girl that Mingdao likes. She looks like she hasn't hit puberty yet.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

omg not another taiwanese drama with random ppl that can't act for sh!t (no offense)

this seems interesting but gosh 40 eps...........it better not drag......heheheh or else i'll end up giving up on it hahahah..........thanks for the info........can't wait to see this

fyi, it's not even 40 episodes...

it's about 14 or so only......

but the vcd(think it's for china market) stated 30episodes...

but if according to taiwan screening time format, it's definitely wont be more than 20episodes..

i prefer this drama to AQMFS...This drama is more light-hearted....and there ar some cute scenes....

mixture of korean and taiwanese format/??????? i don't think so...it's so taiwanese...

i think if i were to say which drama has the korean & taiwanese format, it's the drama called "silence" whereby the female lead was a korean gal...(but i don't like this kind of collaboration, because the other party is always speaking in korean[but dubbed in chinese] and another in chinese......it's so weird...)

and to starryeyesurprise

nobody is born an actor/actress....give the newcomers a break.....they need the veteran like Mingdao,Wang Zhong Ping, Yu Hao Ran,etc...to help them to polish up their acting skills.....

And the gal that Mingdao like in the drama(her name in the drama is called rui rui), i prefer her than the Yang Ya Zu.....she is the lady in pink pants in the 1st picture

Guest rach

pic 3 and 4 is not her..it's xiao jie from 7F

and the 13 pic is not her either it's this other older actress called lin li wen, the girl who played angel in my mvp valentine

i find it so weird pairing up people in series where the age gap is huge 0_0

pic 3 and 4 is not her..it's xiao jie from 7F

and the 13 pic is not her either it's this other older actress called lin li wen, the girl who played angel in my mvp valentine

i find it so weird pairing up people in series where the age gap is huge 0_0

maybe those ladies around the actors' age looks older than the male leads of the same age, that's why they need to get the younger gals....hahahaaa :lol::lol: and it's quite true lor..

Look at Yang Ya Zu is a good example....she is like 15/16 years old but she definitely looks double her age.....(this is not only my opinion, but also from others who have seen the clip), so how to pair up the actors with actresses around their age when they look more matured...

Archived