Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loveholic2u

[c-drama 2007] 莱卡青蛙王子 - My Prince

are there any other download links for the rest of the episodes from ep 11 to 16?

direct download would be preferred.. thanks.. ^^

This is kind really old and stuff but does that mean I'll never be able to watch it and understand it. :o I think that's kinda sad that everyone only does, like, the ugly people dramas. In all the Taiwanese dramas that I have seen all the girls are like ugly. I think that's kinda sad. Your rich you should fix your face. Their drama selection is kinda limited too, so its sad I'll never be able to understand this cuz no one wants to sub it. <_<

I'm currently watching this right now on the link that was given but I really wish there were subs. They are so cute. I get the whole plot and all though.

its already on mysoju.com but only up to ep 10... I think they'll continue uploading the drama later. also you can get the downloads at http://doremiiscale.blogspot.com

Hey guys!!! I'm so addicted to this drama!

I don't know why... but if you guys still wanna watch it..

Probably wanna check out vikkii.com?

Or just search by google: My Prince ep. 13

They will have subs and such, but it won't work for me for some reasons!

I love this drama, and hope that you guys spread the love for this drama. :)

I just started watching this last night with my friend and we finished 9 episodes! Woah. It was so fun and easy to watch unlike other dramas! :D Every episode was a laugh trip. Although it reminds me SOOOOO much of the Japanese drama - BROTHER BEAT... I honestly believe that this is the CHINESE version of that drama. Hehehehe. I really like Zhi Chen~ of course... :D Those mesmerizing eyes... ^^

But when it comes to character and personality, I like the youngest - Zhi Xiao. AND I just found out that HE IS REALLY deaf-mute! Woah. But he's still great in acting. And I just love his smile. I will definitely finish this drama before the year ends. I'm so glad I downloaded it randomly. Hehe.