Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loveholic2u

[c-drama 2007] 莱卡青蛙王子 - My Prince

Feat. The Top Winners of "My Hero Competition 2006"

莱卡青蛙王子 My Prince

Prince.png

Details:

* Title: 莱卡青蛙王子 / Lai Ka Qing Wa Wang Zi

* English Title: My Prince

* Also known as: Lycra's Frog Prince

* Genre: Romance / Comedy

* Episodes: 16

* Broadcast network: Dragon-TV

* Broadcast period: 2007 Mar 10 - 2007 May 19

* Air time: Saturdays 19:30

* Opening theme song: Tang (汤) by Go Go Club (兄弟联)

* Ending theme song: Man Chang De Yue Hui (漫长的约会) by Go Go Club (兄弟联)

Cast:

* Yu Ya (余娅) as Li Xiu Yun (李秀云)

* Zhong Kai (钟凯) as Li Zhi Kai (李知凯)

* Wu Di Wen (巫迪文) as Li Zhi Wen (李知文)

* Zhang Xiao Chen (张晓晨) as Li Zhi Chen (李知晨)

* Song Xiao Po (宋晓波) as Li Zhi Xiao (李知晓)

* Wu Jian Fei (吴建飞) as Han Fei (韩 飞)

Synopsis:

My Prince tells the story about an ordinary family, a mother who loves money and her four handsome sons.

Li Xiu Yun's biggest wish is to see her sons get married to some rich girl. She's lazy and spends most of her time gambling or talking with the neighbours, letting her sons run the household and her small flower shop. Her oldest son, Zhi Kai, works as a team leader in a company. He's very serious about work and cares a lot for his family. Second son, Zhi Wen, is a unknown model. He's popular among the girls and likes spending his sparetime by bars and clubs, flirting with girls. Of course his big brother has to then help him pay the bills. Zhi Chen, the third son, is more quiet and doesn't talk much. He works in a winebar as a bartender. The youngest of them all, Zhi Xiao, is very helpful and helps his mother run the flower shop. He's good at doing handworks. When he was little he got very high fever, which turned him to both deaf and mute. But he still keeps smiling like nothing has happened. Everyone like him and his brothers are all very protective of him.

*Credits: Dramawiki

Download FULL Episodes (MEGA-UPLOAD):

* Episodes 1-2

* Episodes 3-4

* Episodes 5-6

* Episodes 7-8

* Episodes 9-10

Official Links:

* Official site

* The Blog

* ent Sina

*Credits: Redrac

LAST UPDATED: 7.14.07- 3:11PM (Eastern Time)

Guest Redrac

Thanks [seniorforever for all the information :)

I've watched a couple of eps. The mum is quite funny in it. Zhi Kai :w00t:

You can watch the eps here

My Prince eps

Also the official site, the blog and some other ones with information etc

Official site

The Blog

ent Sina :D

Guest novemberbaby

Hm this looks interesting. It's sort like how Mrs. Bennet in Pride and Prejudice wants her daughters to marry into rich families...except these are four good-looking guys. xD

Any info on the girls in this?

Guest kangtalover1

thanks for the info, they look hot in the pictures. can't wait for u to upload the episodes

Guest xxsarahhoangerz

Oo.. hot guys. Any bt links? It sounds super interesting..

Guest Stacy
:tears: I want to watch this, but my computer has no more memory...

Guest huangmeixi

Wow, thanks for all the episode links. I wanted to watch this but there's no way I'm watching any series on tudou.com. So slow...

I feel sorry for Song Xiaopo cause he's kind of typecasted forever into roles where he plays the mute character.

Hm this looks interesting. It's sort like how Mrs. Bennet in Pride and Prejudice wants her daughters to marry into rich families...except these are four good-looking guys. xD

Any info on the girls in this?

I tried searching for information on the girls, but there isn't much information,

they're new people, so yea.

is this a new series or has it been out for a while??

This series started showing March 2007 and finished showing around May 2007. So it's pretty new.

Guest seven

The main lead looks quite handsome. I haven't heard of this series before but will give it a try even though i can't understand Chinese. Thanks a lot for sharing the links!

Guest lasiab

thanks for sharing. just saw the first 10 minutes. Lots of eye candy... :lol:

Guest KDramaFreak

is there any subtitles for this?? O_O

Guest novemberbaby

^ I don't think so. I don't think a lot of people know about this series. That's why. Hm, but I wish someone would pick up this series and start subbing!

Guest huangmeixi

^ I don't think so. I don't think a lot of people know about this series. That's why. Hm, but I wish someone would pick up this series and start subbing!

I think it's cause it's from mainland China and those get subbed every once in a blue moon. I'll faint from disbelief the day a mainland Chinese series gets subbed that doesn't have wuxia or Taiwanese actors.

Btw, I'm up to episode like 6. It's sooo much better than I expected. I just thought there was going to be mucho eyecandy , and there is...I love the fact that Chen Zheyu and Bin Wei are there too! The only way this could be filled with more pretty is if there was Ma Tianyu too. The guy from the office (Zhong Kai's coworker) is cute too, does anyone know who he is?

Anyway, I like the stories in it as well, and I found myself laughing out loud which I rarely do. And all of their acting is pretty good except maybe Wu jianfei and Wu Diwen (although his relationship with Song Xiaopao seems very real and touching).

Guest Stacy

How many episodes are there?

Guest lucky_moon

It's really a good drama .. really deserve to be subbed & share it with other..I hope to see it with sub cuz I don't know chinese .. :P

Guest Joanne <3

Awww, I hope this drama gets subbed. The guys look HOT. :P

Guest gummonster

is there any romance in this series?

Guest azn_kira

Hahahaa, started watching this yesterday and it's sooo addicting. I'm already on episode 8 V_V

^ Yesss there's a lot of romance. The drama alternates between each of the four brothers. But i think the main theme in the drama isn't romance, but rather family. The four brothers and their mom are really close, and you can tell that the family matters a lot too them, and they support each other even though they fight A LOT lol.