So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest olang

@damifino and @littlekoala
Thank you both for informing us about what transpired during the 2008 MBC awards.Society's relationship with public figures is very complicated.How sad to know that every single thing you do will be watched for errors.The unforgiving public scrutiny can destroy a person's psyche.Many people envy them for the attention they draw but all I feel is pity.Actors like SJS & SSH may have reach a certain degree of fame but it does not make them fair game.They deserve the right to live a free and happy life.

Guest damifino

Asahi beer CFs will be released on 3/28.  There will be a 15 sec, 20 sec, and 30 sec versions of the commercial. 

20140327000407_0.jpg

20140327103142135870.jpg

http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20140327000252&md=20140327090133_BC

Guest gingin09

Hi all...I am Newbie here...but I've become SJS fans since WHIB along with ha ji won....love all pictures here,specially the last black and white posted by @sara62‌ :-)

Guest gingin09

Hi all...I am Newbie here...but I've become SJS fans since WHIB along with ha ji won....love all pictures here,specially the last black and white posted by @sara62‌ :-)

Guest sara62

Welcome @Rumi S and @gingin09. Glad to see new members here. Enjoy the fest and share your love with all of us.  :x
f817ba69acc8267d.669.thumb

Gosh, he will surely be drunk by the end of the shoot....LOL!...especially if you have to re-run each take....sounds like a-lotta-Asashi-beer-to-consume...
thanks @sara62 for the awesome pics....
FIGHTING!!!   
damifino said: Asahi beer CFs will be released on 3/28.  There will be a 15 sec, 20 sec, and 30 sec versions of the commercial. 

Guest Bizquit

Hi! Don't know if this has been posted before but MBCkpop had posted on their Youtube channel old clips of So Ji Sub co-hosting Music Camp with Chae Rim and Kim Sun Ah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jLxW8h2mqw” — Opening, 오프닝, Music Camp(음악캠프), 024회, EP024, 1999/10/23, MBC TV, South Korea

Just thinking randomly because Ive just finished watching Daniel Henney...but, anyway, wouldnt it be awesome if our Master SJS, new project was in collaboration with a movie just like "Oceans 11/Oceans 12"....and SJS was (George Clooney of course) leading out with a cast including : - Song Seung-heon (of course); Jo In Sung; Hyun Bin; Gong Yoo; Jang Dong-Sun; Jung Woo-Song; Daniel Henney; Lee Byung-hun; Ha Jeong-woo; Kwon Sang-woo and of course Yoon Kye Sang.....hmmmm, who would be the leading lady AKA Julia Roberts...what about Gong Hyo Jin...
These guys could surely inspire the younger (next) generation like LMH, KWB, KHJ and KSH, and show them how its done...Man, wishful thinking, these 'over 30's' celebrity top stars would be so amazing...we could make it the best drama ever for 2014!!!....absolutely...!
Ahem, not trying to be off topic, but I think truly that it would probably be too "bright" for the screens, so many talents and beauties in one whole movie.....what to do, what to do?????
So Ji Sub, looking forward to your next project, whether it be a new album or a new drama...FIGHTING!
;););)

tammyle83 said: littlekoala said: tammyle83 said: sara62 said: Found something cute and interesting about our Sonick and SSH's exemplary friendship. Our Jisub is a wonderful person.
(I'm not sure if this story is true or not.)

A Chat with Chae Rim – So Ji Sub

**THE INITIAL CONTENT OF THE INTERVIEW HAS BEEN DELETED SINCE IT APPEARS TO BE AN UNFOUNDED REPORT**

OMG **TEARS** Poor SJS.  That girl broke his heart.  Is that girl " kim hyun joo"? I read some where that she had a crush on SSH while SJS was into her. From her last interview, Kim Hyun Joo said that she hasn't talk to SJS in a long time and she asked him to call her if he's watching the interview "WTH"?

Guest sara62

@littlekoalaEnjoyed reading your insights. Very well-written. Again I'm so sorry to our Jisub for posting that fake interview. You are right word by word. Fans have to be careful before posting anything. And one of fans'duty is keeping their bias from any harm or rumor. This incident gave a big lesson to me to be more careful about what I post anywhere related to him. Respecting So Ji Sub the man and his private life is as important. Keep loving and supporting him. Thank you so much friend. Forgive me for my ignorance.

Guest airedaledays

Good day all. (This is only the second comment I have written but I love to read what you share! ) In case you didn't see this, I hope you enjoy what the female announcer says at the beginning of this video.... : ) http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCEavUvOYsM