So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest tammyle83

Thanks for the interview clips. Although he's very humble and a man with short words, but i find his sense of humor to be quite a natural. He's quite funny when he answered those questions.

@littlekoala, @damifino, et al....
Thank you for telling us about what happened during that event where SSH won the Daesang. I did not know that SJS was criticised that way, and BYJ, SDY and everyone else as well. I mean I did notice that BYJ only hugged SSH and shook hands with KMM but I dismissed that as not being odd, because I also knew that BYJ and SSH are good friends. 
I felt sad and disappointed reading about how mean the K-netizens were to SJS. SSH is someone very dear and important to him, and this is not even a secret. He mentions his hyung in almost all interviews of him that I have read. So I just don't understand why they made an issue of this. Anyway... OK I know this is long over, but still it's soooo unfair, just sayin'. How can SJS help the fact that he draws everyone's attention everywhere he goes? (And he looked really great in that shiny suit and hat too. And looking slim and beautiful.) I loved how excited he was giving the flowers and hugging SSH, and how appreciative and affectionate SSH looked after that.
Anyway as usual, SoGanji does what he likes, and cherishes those who are important to him, despite whatever netizens want to say about it. ;)

Guest sara62

And to add something about this pic13357333435_6459498ac5_o.jpg
The shirt is the one SSH wore in Summer scent (2003) and Jisub's pic in the same shirt backs to 2005. You might think Jisub is more muscular and bigger than SSH. But actually it's not like that. As you see he fits SSH's cloths very well. 

Guest damifino

It's SJS's shoulders.  SJS is fortunate to have wide shoulder from all those years of swimming so he appears to have a bigger frame than he actually does.  Also he has the golden ratios of head size to height, shoulder size to waist, torso length to limb length, etc. that make him look a lot taller and bigger than he actually is.  He is only about 6 feet, but he really looks tall, sometimes even taller than those who are actually taller.

Guest damifino

^  If it was an interview together with Chaerim, the interview must have been back in early 2002 during "We Are Dating Now." Kim Hyun Joo and SJS didn't become close friends until they filmed "Glass Slipper" which was filmed after "We Are Dating" finished so I doubt it's her.  Besides, he didn't say that the girl was an actress.

SJS stated during interviews in 2009 when he was promoting "Sophie's Love Manual" that KHJ was the only actress that he has been really close friends with, but that after they had rumors about them dating that things became awkward between them so they sort of lost contact.  However, SJS did show up to KHJ's father's funeral the following year in 2010 so who knows, maybe they are now back in contact.

tammyle83 said: sara62 said: Found something cute and interesting about our Sonick and SSH's exemplary friendship. Our Jisub is a wonderful person.
(I'm not sure if this story is true or not.)

A Chat with Chae Rim – So Ji Sub

**THE INITIAL CONTENT OF THE INTERVIEW HAS BEEN DELETED SINCE IT APPEARS TO BE AN UNFOUNDED REPORT**

OMG **TEARS** Poor SJS.  That girl broke his heart.  Is that girl " kim hyun joo"? I read some where that she had a crush on SSH while SJS was into her. From her last interview, Kim Hyun Joo said that she hasn't talk to SJS in a long time and she asked him to call her if he's watching the interview "WTH"?

Guest sara62

@littlekoalaYou're totally right. I found it on soompi. It has been posted years ago on a So Ji Sub fansite. I posted it with pure intention. Didn't think it might make people guess or spread rumors. Coz it didn't come to my mind even for a moment.  It was my mistake posting such a thing here. That's why I deleted it. I just posted it to point out their lovely friendship nothing else. But it was not a wise move. As a fan I never ever want to do something to harm him. That's why I asked that friend to delete her post. You also delete that part of interview from your post. I apologize for posting that. Will be more careful from now on.  
^:)^

sara62 said: @littlekoalaYou're totally right. I found it on soompi. It has been posted years ago on a So Ji Sub fansite. I posted it with pure intention. Didn't think it might make people guess or spread rumors. It was my mistake posting such a thing here. That's why I deleted it. I just posted it to point out their lovely friendship nothing else. But it was not a wise move. As a fan I never ever want to do something to harm him. That's why I asked that friend to delete her post. You also delete that part of interview from your post. I apologize for posting that. Will be more careful from now on.  
^:)^