Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • willenette

    1514

  • coco

    1468

  • Sarvin

    1072

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got this off of Sojisubar FB page. Reposted from a Korean fans IG. Translated it into English for you guys. The fan was lucky enough to have caught Ji Sub at his office at 51K on February 3. She

A love story for Valentines. Hope you enjoy this John Kim version and cherish him once again! Love him!!! Love you all, my dearest friends!!! OH MY VENUS   It t

Hello all Jisubbers! Finally done the translation from Japanese magazine RIVERIVER released in January 2016. As usual, translated based on http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4241387189 by 移动的荷尔蒙. Interview i

Guest sara62

This is a nice section from Showbiz extra (currently Showbiz Korea) airing on Arirang tv.
It's nice coz you can see few scenes of Sonick's earlier dramas which are hard to find.
You might have watched it. Still it's worth rewatching.




Link to post
Share on other sites

I've watched Master's Sun recently and I'm in love with him even MORE!!! Any other enjoyable dramas you can suggest starring SJS? (excluding Cain and Abel because I've watched it before. That was when I knew SJS. Also, I prefer action, romance and makjang genres.)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much @sara62....it was so good to walk down memory lane again....WOW! Can you believe how far our SJS has come, isnt it amazing! SJS has worked so hard all his life, and its all because of his love and commitment to his adoring fans...WOW!
Seeing SJS in his earlier roles...how every time, his acting, his charisma, his charm, his beauty, just got better and better...WOW!! How proud are we to follow this amazing individual, this gorgeous man!! Such humility, so much sincerety, such passion and honesty...Those eyes....sigh! "There is no end to his attractive traits..." Hes just so spunky!!!...LOL!
I continue to applaud and embrace you SJS, for your hard efforts and outstandingly amazing commitment to your fans. I think I can safely say that this man, So Ji Sub, has enriched a lot of our lives, most especially all female fans all over the world...fantastic!...sigh!.. 
THANK YOU SO MUCH......Kahmsamnida!
SJS FIGHTING!
:-bd :-bd :-bd

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sara62

mikeymeeks

said: I've watched Master's Sun recently and I'm in love with him even MORE!!! Any other enjoyable dramas you can suggest starring SJS? (excluding Cain and Abel because I've watched it before. That was when I knew SJS. Also, I prefer action, romance and makjang genres.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sara62

chakita babe said: Thank you so much @sara62....it was so good to walk down memory lane again....WOW! Can you believe how far our SJS has come, isnt it amazing! SJS has worked so hard all his life, and its all because of his love and commitment to his adoring fans...WOW!
Seeing SJS in his earlier roles...how every time, his acting, his charisma, his charm, his beauty, just got better and better...WOW!! How proud are we to follow this amazing individual, this gorgeous man!! Such humility, so much sincerety, such passion and honesty...Those eyes....sigh! "There is no end to his attractive traits..." Hes just so spunky!!!...LOL!
I continue to applaud and embrace you SJS, for your hard efforts and outstandingly amazing commitment to your fans. I think I can safely say that this man, So Ji Sub, has enriched a lot of our lives, most especially all female fans all over the world...fantastic!...sigh!.. 
THANK YOU SO MUCH......Kahmsamnida!
SJS FIGHTING!
:-bd :-bd :-bd

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sara62

Watching this Giordano CF, although I'm not a Shin Mina fan and think she's just so-so acting wise. But they can make the most beautiful couple on-screen, right?



:x
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest damifino

sara62 said: Watching this Giordano CF, although I'm not a Shin Mina fan and think she's just so-so acting wise. But they can make the most beautiful couple on-screen, right?
:x

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @sara62 and @damifino for the Giordano memories...I too think these two SJS & SMA are beautiful visually and what they produced together with Giordano was amazing, adorable and light-hearted which made it more pleasing to the eye.....
WOW...and neighours too...how lucky is she, or how lucky is he....no....how lucky are THEY!.....woop woop!
I agree too that with the right role, SMA would shine also as an actress, shes so beautiful...I wonder if these two would ever pair up in a drama...hmmmm... Didnt we discuss somewhere here about the characteristics or particular resume' an actress should have when wanting to star alongside our SJS in a movie/drama...LOL!...
I mean, being so close in vicinity, they can pretty much just run to each others homes and rehearse together....LOL!
SJS FIGHTING!!!

:-h :-h

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...