So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

itemprop="name"What really happened behind the scenes of our favorite Kdramas

2013080300401_0.jpg

The secrets are finally out, everyone! The "X-files" that haven't been released until now! What really happened during the creation of 3 of the most popular Kdramas is finally being revealed. And surprisingly, it's what we all believed!

Note: This is, sadly, all fictional and created from the depths of my own imagination. But in the end, who knows what happened in those rooms back then?

(skipped unrelated.....)

2. The Master's Sun

Gong_hyo_Jin_crying_-_drama_gods.jpg

On the day of the castings:

The Hong Sisters: Alright everybody, listen up! Sooo our poor Hyo-Jin has been acting in rom-coms for YEARS now, but with who? You guessed right, none other than MARRIED MEN. I mean, look at this list:

Thank You (2007): Male lead = Jang Hyuk, married with longtime girlfriend of 6 years

Pasta (2010): Male lead = Lee Sun Gyun, married in 2009 with longtime actress-girlfriend

The Greatest Love (2011): Male lead = Cha Seung Won, married since 1989

We. Need. Someone. Single. NOW! Bring forth the single males!

(After hours of searching, scanning and internet-browsing...)

WE FOUND HIM! *points to a picture of So Ji-Sub, probably this one*

3gwsjs.jpg

The Hong Sisters: Call him now! What, is he single you ask? Don't worry, we totally know he's single. Remember Infinity Challenge? Yep, most certainly single.

And the end result? A happy Hyo-Jin acting with a male lead who TOTALLY suits her. I mean, have you seen those behind the scenes clips online? Talk about real chemistry; even the director himself said that they acted like a real couple. NO JOKE! Seriously guys, just get together already! Geun-Young and Kim-Bum have done it already, so now it's your turn!

source : dramafever

sojisub posted a love letter on 51k a day after his birthday, wishing all the korean SAT (held today i think) takers good luck. we're not the only ones still hung over on Master's Sun cos he used TMS's language too, addressing "full score radar" to "look carefully at SAT and get lost to your desired college". the last line says "korea's test candidate everyone fighting!" keke. he's too cute with his play on TMS's language.

No.32 [Love letter] Fighting!
작성자 51Kingdom 작성일 2013-11-05 오후 5:23:41 조회수 4783

21.jpg
22.jpg

만점짜리 레이더!

수능 잘 보고 원하는 대학으로 꺼져~!

대한민국 수험생 여러분 파이팅!

.소.지.섭.