So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

cholocholocholocholocholocholo^^happy to see u in the morning~

hahaha!!! so happy to see u here too!

hope u had a great weekend!

hugs for you dearie :P :P

Guest Bioblue

lovely One Sonickim..I had to post for So Ji Sub..Lovely LoveLy ladies have the many scenes with Miss Kim..she's a Pretty Lady..they are too Cute..So ji Sub is a Pleasure for my Liking..he Needs to finish his Duty so He can come Back to His Greatness in Acting..wow what acting makes me wanT to spend mY Special time capturing minute by minute..1001% SexY SexY!! :)

Guest sonickim

lovely One Sonickim..I had to post for So Ji Sub..Lovely LoveLy ladies have the many scenes with Miss Kim..she's a Pretty Lady..they are too Cute..So ji Sub is a Pleasure for my Liking..he Needs to finish his Duty so He can come Back to His Greatness in Acting..wow what acting makes me wanT to spend mY Special time capturing minute by minute..1001% SexY SexY!! :)

Bioblue.... same here...gotta post for the love of Ji Sub oppa, our greatest strength that give so much life in our daily life.... have to backpage reading to drool all the pic that our fellow LOvely Ladies shared....loving every bit of it....

just had a weekend break and hey!.... this page is running fast... already on page 24....

Anyong haseyo Saturn unnie!!!!

gud to see you back here.....

we do miss you...

and aigooooo,why he looks hansamu everyday???!!!

Thanx for the pics...i miss him soo much!!

hi p'goy and p' ple i miss u :)

i'm very happy, this year i and p' Luktal join to birthday party .......Oh......Oppa...miss u so much :):)

Hi! my dear Pocky,

Bring me with you on next year. For this time, give him a big hug and kiss instead of me

:D

Does he like Harry Potter ? :P

1900yb1iu.jpg

credit : Jean (popcornfor2)

Guest sonickim

2005/Oct/07 Jisub at a charity bazaar held by Mapo office.

at Mapo welfare center for handicapped people (near Worldcup stadium)

051007_mapo_bazar_01.jpg051007_mapo_bazar_02.jpg

051007_mapo_bazar_03.jpg051007_mapo_bazar_04.jpg

051007_mapo_bazar_05.jpg051007_mapo_bazar_06.jpg

051007_mapo_bazar_07.jpg

051007_mapo_bazar_08.jpg

oH.... Saturn. so glad your back.... miss your resource pool so much.... so happy you shared it to us again!!!

and Ji Sub latest pics are so much appreciated!!!! and hehehe want to have those tshirt....

2005/Oct/07 Jisub at a charity bazaar held by Mapo office.

at Mapo welfare center for handicapped people (near Worldcup stadium)

051007_mapo_bazar_01.jpg051007_mapo_bazar_02.jpg

051007_mapo_bazar_03.jpg051007_mapo_bazar_04.jpg

051007_mapo_bazar_05.jpg051007_mapo_bazar_06.jpg

051007_mapo_bazar_07.jpg

051007_mapo_bazar_08.jpg

Anyonggg my sis thxx for pics ji sub he so coollllll

Guest ShadyzLady

Hello ShadyzLady, nice to see another Jisub addict.

I planned to post the pics after finishing the articles. But after seeing your posting, I'd go ahead to show Inchul in TYOL.

http://babykies.naweb.cc/zboard/data/gh/SSub.jpg

http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v90/si...year/love64.jpg

http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v90/si...year/love05.jpg

And don't miss watching one of my favorite Jisub drams "We are dating now". Now the first 4 episodes have come out with English Subtitles. There is a thread about this drama in soompi.

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b5/data/sojisub..._datingnow4.jpg

The above photos were posted in HOTELIER2002.com

hi boola!

thanks for the pics..

just cant get enough of inchul! hehe! :)

hi saturn unni!!!

you cant imagine how glad i am to see you finally posting here at our thread. I was getting worried! :huh:

Thank you for the old pics and the latest ones of our Birthday Boy.. i LOVE his new specs! The rectangular ones fit him very well.. he's looking good as ever! :wub::wub::wub:

Its approximately 25 days till his Birthday... im excited already! :)

*****************************************************************************************

Alley is one of the best MV makers that Youngsosa has. Dont miss any of her works.. here's one of them...

New MiSa MV by alley:

http://beatlemedia.bugs.co.kr/video/2005/0...13010620295.wmv

these were taken from the Hotelier thread:

there was a picture posted before showing Jisub's scar near the border of his undies. Does anybody have that picture? It wasnt in the Hotelier thread anymore... It caused a bit of a commotion that time...

csttsc00 wrote:

everyone, pls take a deep breathing before watching the picture...

yes...did it?! Now we can go over there with a fine-tooth comb with it ....

yeah..put your eyes up to a bit of red color pant.. this is an surgical sign align with a little scar over there ...can you notice it with your eyes?

Except he has had a big surgery on his shoulder injured, I haven't heard that he suffered with another surgery?

anyway enjoy this good scene there

:)

and this was saturn's answer to the answer to the question:

saturn wrote:

(May 13 2005, 06:36 PM)

Hi csttsc00,

It seems that picture is from the photo album.

Yes, he had the operation for appendicitis during filming glass shoes (yr 2002)

Remember? from his 100 Q&A

The most painful moment? / Just before operation for appendicitis.

Guest thunderbolt

Hello everyone!

Hoping SJS will come back from the army soon. When will he be coming back? Aren't they allowed to have vacation or something? Hoping someone could enlighten me. :D

Hi cel

Jisub will be in the army until mid- or late-2007. He has to serve 30 months so there are 2 more years to go (he enlisted on 28 February 2005).

We will be seeing him in less than a month when he attends his birthday celebration on 6 November. His birthday is on 4 November. I heard that at least 300 overseas fans will be at the party together with 700+ Korean fans. It'll be fantastic. Saturn is extremely busy as she is helping with the preparations.

See u around this thread!

thunder