So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Drama viewership ratings for the week of May 30-Jun. 5, 2022

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/06/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-may-30-jun-5-2022/

Friday, June 3      
Doctor Lawyer 1 MBC 5.2%
Why Her? 1 SBS 6.0%
Shooting Stars 13 tvN 1.3%

Saturday, June 4      
It’s Beautiful Now 19 KBS 21.2%
Doctor Lawyer 2 MBC 4.2%
Showtime Begins! 13 MBC 2.7%
Why Her? 2 SBS 6.5%
Our Blues 17 tvN 10.2%
Shooting Stars 14 tvN 1.3%
Cleaning Up 1 JTBC 2.7%

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Jun. 6-12, 2022

LINK here : Dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/06/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-jun-6-12-2022/

Friday, June 10      
Doctor Lawyer 3 MBC 6.5%
Why Her? 3 SBS 8.4%
Shooting Stars 15 tvN 1.3%

Saturday, June 11      
It’s Beautiful Now 21 KBS 21.7%
Doctor Lawyer 4 MBC 4.9%
Showtime Begins! 15 MBC 3.2%
Why Her? 4 SBS 10.1%
Our Blues 19 tvN 12.1%
Shooting Stars 16 tvN 1.5%
Cleaning Up 3 JTBC 2.3%

*** So Ji Sub shared during the presscon of the movie "Alienoid" TODAY June 23 that he’d not have been able to finish the movie without Kim Woo Bin. The upcoming movie held its press conference at the Conrad Hotel in Seoul. Both attended the event. In the movie, So Ji Sub plays Moon Do Seok, a detective chased by aliens for reasons unknown. “I’m being followed, but I filmed without actually being chased,” the actor shared. “So I had to use my imagination to shoot. I can picture the image when reading the scripts for other movies, but I couldn’t for Alienoid. So that was tough. I used imagination and blue screens for filming,” he added. “And when I started to feel lonely, Woo Bin came. He was far away, but we still relied on each other. I used that feeling while working on a movie. If it weren’t for Woo Bin, I wouldn’t have been able to finish it.” 

The new movie will hit the screen on July 20th.  :heart3:

Kmovie Alienoid Kim Woo Bin

source https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000554499

*** On June 15th, Good Data Corporation released the top 10 most buzz-worthy dramas for the 2nd week of June. The list was compiled from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media posts about them. 'Our Blues', 'Why Her?' and 'Shooting Stars' took the top 3 spots (respectively) this week. “Insider” & “Doctor Lawyer” are also included in the list.  :kaching1:

#10 MBC' 'Doctor Lawyer' (3.91 points)

20220616_033157_527_0.jpg

*** During presscon, So Jisub expressed his gratitude to Kim Woo Bin for being his great support while they were filming their new movie "Alienoid" together since it's uneasy filming the movie. He said, "When I usually read a script, I can imagine the story in my head, but that was hard for 'Alienoid'. I kept asking myself, 'Is that really possible?' I couldn't see how it would turn out to look like in the movie. But visual effects director Choi Dong-hoon directed me well. I had a storyboard that helped me as well. But I did feel quite lonely filming solely with the green screen all the time. Just as when I was about to get too lonely, Woo Bin joined me. I couldn't be happier. He usually filmed from an area far from me, and there were times when I didn't get to see him at all. Every time I saw him though, I got that energy to get through the shooting. I no longer felt lonely. If it wasn't for Woo Bin, I probably wouldn't have been able to finish filming this movie."   :happydance:

So Jisub

photo source : SBS Star

*** Will SJS  finally get his medical license reinstated in MBC’s “Doctor Lawyer”? Tonight's EP, he'll return to the OR to perform a surgery. Stills for tonight's EP. Next episode of “Doctor Lawyer” is TONIGHT June 24 at 9:50 p.m. KST!  :Megalol:

Doctor-Lawyer.jpeg

Doctor-Lawyer-2.jpeg

Doctor-Lawyer-3.jpeg

Source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=415&aid=0000011278

Actor So Ji-seop got married after two years of dating announcer Cho Eun-jung.

Actor So Ji-seop got married after two years of dating announcer Cho Eun-jung. There was reportedly no wedding and only their family and close acquaintances were invited to a simple ceremony.Instead of a wedding, the couple donated 50 million won and spread their good deeds by helping children in vulnerable families who are struggling to gain access to a proper education by providing them tablets.

So Ji-sub and Cho Eun-jung started seeing each other on an entertainment news program. They participated as the interviewer and interviewee to promote the movie “Be With You.”

The video of that time is still being talked about, in which So Ji-seop was caught unable to hide his heart’s eyes toward Cho Eun-jung.

Son Ye-jin was confused to see So Ji-seop not being able to take his eyes off the interviewer. Since then, he has officially recognized his lover in 2019 and became a public couple.

So Ji-seop was born in 1977 and Cho Eun-jeong was born in 1994. Overcoming the age gap of 17 years, the two became a couple and are still developing their love. Currently, So Ji-seop is doing well with his first comeback in four years, “Doctor Lawyer.”

source : https://kbizoom.com/this-top-actor-fell-in-love-with-his-17-year-younger-girlfriend-in-a-second-decided-to-tie-the-knot-without-a-wedding/

7 K-Drama Endings We Still Can’t Get Over

7 K-Drama Endings We Still Can’t Get Over

There are many times when we watch a K-drama and are so invested in it that when we get near the end, we don’t want it to be over. Sometimes, the endgame brings us an immense amount of heartache, bittersweetness, and longing for more. Here are seven K-dramas where fans have expressed that the ending was too much to handle emotionally and are still reeling from the effects of it.

Warning: Spoilers for the dramas ahead!

6. “What Happened in Bali”

something-happened-in-bali.jpeg

Ha Ji Won plays Soo Jung, a poor travel agent who is working in Bali trying to make ends meet. She meets Kang In Wook (So Ji Sub) and Jung Jae Min (Jo In Sung) in Bali, and the three get entangled in a serious love triangle.

Probably one of the most shocking endings of all K-dramas, “What Happened in Bali” has an ending that no one could have predicted. The series is a makjang, making it very dramatic and emotional with an intense love triangle at the forefront. The ending involves murder, blood, jealousy, and rage – all components that make for a noteworthy and fiery ending. There is hardly a K-drama that can top this one in terms of ending things off with a bang.

something-happened-in-bali1.jpeg

Start watching to see how it ends here:

WATCH NOW

credit : soompi news

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Jun. 20-26, 2022

LINK here : Dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/06/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-jun-20-26-2022/

Friday, June 24      
Doctor Lawyer 7 MBC 6.4%
Why Her? 7 SBS 8.7%

Saturday, June 25      
It’s Beautiful Now 26 KBS 21.7%
Doctor Lawyer 8 MBC 5.4%
Why Her? 8 SBS 9.2%
Alchemy of Souls 3 tvN 5.3%
Cleaning Up 7 JTBC 2.0%
The Witch is Alive 1 TV Chosun 3.4%

*** "Doctor Lawyer" is one of the most buzz-worthy dramas in South Korea right now. Yesterday, June 29th, Good Data Corporation released the top 10 most buzz-worthy dramas for the 4th week of June. The list was compiled from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media posts about them. 'Alchemy of Souls', 'Why Her?' and 'Eve' took the top 3 spots (respectively) this week.   :Megalol:

#8 MBC's 'Doctor Lawyer' (3.81 points)

20220616_033157_527_0.jpg