Quantcast
sojisubaddicted

So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

12 K-Drama Couples That Exude The Best Chemistry

8c9d261a0d0e4c649b1aeb156dba7094.jpeg?s=

One of the most exciting parts about K-dramas is finding out who the two main leads are. When the two leads are super popular, the only thing you can really hope for is that the chemistry is there. It’s tragic, really, when there’s a lot of anticipation surrounding the main leads and then when the series starts, there’s not even a flicker of that spark. Most of the time, the success and popularity of a K-series ride a lot on how well the main leads connect. Here’s a look at 12 drama couples who had the best chemistry!

Warning: Minor spoilers for the dramas below.

Shin Min Ah and So Ji Sub in “Oh My Venus”

oh-my-venus.gif

So Ji Sub is another male star who has had an immense amount of respectable counterparts as love interests in his dramas. He’s pretty much able to have chemistry with any co-star. But the one, in particular, that seemed to come pretty naturally was with Shin Min Ah. The two had bumped into each other on several occasions as they worked as models on similar projects.

shin-min-ah.png

But when they starred together in the hit rom-com, “Oh My Venus,” there was really no faking the chemistry. So Ji Sub starred in the drama as a hotshot trainer named Kim Young Ho while Shin Min Ah starred as an overweight lawyer named Kang Joo Eun. Young Ho ends up falling in love with Joo Eun despite her appearance and the two engage in a passionate romance.

oh-my-venus1.gif

Watch “Oh My Venus”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

On 10/1/2018 at 5:03 AM, sjsfan88 said:

new to the forum!! found this interview: https://smlounge.co.kr/arena/article/39055

Spoiler

ARENA HOMME+ 2018 | Mood of a Day

20180825-seoulbeats-sojisub.jpg

2019-05-09-04-41-27-Window.png

2019-05-09-04-41-50-Window.png

2019-05-09-04-42-07-Window.png

2019-05-09-04-42-35-Window.png2019-05-09-04-43-47-Window.png

2019-05-09-04-42-57-Window.png

• Love 1

*** I read that SJS acknowledged that he's currently in a relationship with announcer Jo Eun-jung. His agency confirmed that he is seriously in a relationship with her. Report said that they met in February last year in an interview for the SBS TV show "TV News at Night" as reporter and interviewee. After meeting for the first time then, they became closer as they hung out with mutual friends. :P   This was during when he was promoting his film “Be With You.” Although the couple confirmed that they were together, they said they’re not yet in a place to think about marriage. It is his first time that he has revealed his girlfriend to the public. The couple has large age gap of 17 years, she is 17 years younger than him. She debuted as a newscaster through the OGN game channel some years ago and was a reporter on “E-news Exclusive” until last year.

photo1063960.jpg

The following is a statement posted on management agency's 51k official Instagram page.

photo1063965.jpg

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

credit : Hancinema

• Love 1

19 hours ago, willenette said:

*** I read that SJS acknowledged that he's currently in a relationship with announcer Jo Eun-jung. His agency confirmed that he is seriously in a relationship with her. Report said that they met in February last year in an interview for the SBS TV show "TV News at Night" as reporter and interviewee. After meeting for the first time then, they became closer as they hung out with mutual friends. :P   This was during when he was promoting his film “Be With You.” Although the couple confirmed that they were together, they said they’re not yet in a place to think about marriage. It is his first time that he has revealed his girlfriend to the public. The couple has large age gap of 17 years, she is 17 years younger than him. She debuted as a newscaster through the OGN game channel some years ago and was a reporter on “E-news Exclusive” until last year.

The following is a statement posted on management agency's 51k official Instagram page.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

credit : Hancinema

Good for him. I'm just surprised that he did the typical thing men his age do getting a younger woman with such a large age gap. I'm sure he'll get married soon since there is a picture of him ring shopping a Tiffany & Co.

37 minutes ago, killarhee said:

Good for him. I'm just surprised that he did the typical thing men his age do getting a younger woman with such a large age gap. I'm sure he'll get married soon since there is a picture of him ring shopping a Tiffany & Co.

Hi killarhee, well, he's due to get married anyway - hahaha - I just hope he finds the right one for him. 17-years is quite a huge age gap, though. I wish him the best! :P

• Thanks 1

Congratulations to So Ji Sub and Jo Eun Jung! Love triumphs plenty of barriers. An age gap of 17 years is nothing. :)

[HanCinema's News] How So Ji-sub and Jo Eun-jung First Met

photo1064687.jpg

On May 21st the SBS Entertainment News program 'One Night' released behind the scenes footage of the first known meeting between So Ji-sub and Jo Eun-jung. They met at the time for work reasons - Jo Eun-jung was interviewing So Ji-sub and Son Ye-jin for their then-upcoming movie "Be with You".

In the footage there are moments where So Ji-sub seems oddly nervous, even though as a veteran actor he should be very comfortable with these kinds of interviews. Son Ye-jin's presence in the interview make this especially obvious, as there are times when she and Jo Eun-jung team up to tease So Ji-sub for his odd answers.

One particular standout moment is when Jo Eun-jung comments on how So Ji-sub seems like a very expressive lover. So Ji-sub responds by saying that he works hard to clean up his past when it comes to love. At that time So Ji-sub had never had a confirmed girlfriend. And with the current announcement that he is together with Jo Eun-jung, there is speculation that the two might be planning to get married.

Written by William Schwartz

*** Media outlet 'Dispatch' has also released these photos where they are on a casual evening date to a cafe in Hannam-dong.  :P It looks like that So Ji Sub was the one who went inside the cafe to order drinks while Jo Eun Jung waited outside.  It's reported that he ordered an iced Americano for both of them while the couple enjoyed a simple date strolling the streets.  SJS looks so tall walking beside her. Check out 'Dispatch's latest photos below.  :P

2jpg.jpg

3jpg.jpg

4jpg.jpg

6jpg.jpg

Spoiler

7jpg.jpg

8jpg.jpg

9jpg.jpg

cr-photos : allkpop

Spoiler

Really Happy for SJS -- Finally we hear good news from him ..

Congrats and all the best for your Relationship...

now he gets to enjoy companionship to spend his weekends and holidays...

its really been a while since we last heard about his relationship.

Well .. if the rumours are real that he is planning wedding soon.. 

we should all wish him all the best ….

I sincerely feel he is really ready for a family... judging from his fondness for children 

in the dramas and movies...

Congrats to the Girlfriend.. --- you have got the best Gems in the world to be your

boyfriend and future husband.. he is definitely the Best Catch ..

and definitely a good father...hahah

waiting for Good news soon....

May 22, 2019

Actor So Ji-sub Dating Ex-TV Broadcaster

Actor So Ji-sub has been dating a former TV broadcaster for a year, according to the actor's agency.

The agency said in a press release last Friday that So first met Cho Eun-jung as an interviewer on a TV entertainment show about a year ago and they later became romantically involved.

2019052201037_0.jpg

It is the first time the actor has gone public with a relationship in his 24 years in showbiz.

In a letter to fans posted with English translation on his agency's social network, So wrote, "She is the one who keeps my side calmly and supports me with a great help. We have [a] good relationship but there are still a lot [of] things to be careful about." He added, "I will try to be [a] more responsible actor so that I could give you back all the faith you have given me. I promise I will do my best not to let you down."

Cho, who is 17 years his junior, studied traditional Korean dance at Ewha Womans University before starting to work as a broadcaster at an eSports cable channel in 2014. She later turned freelance but is currently attending graduate school.

credit : Chosun Ilbo

So Ji Sub Has Always Shown Exceptional Manners

Good manners are ingrained in his actions.

5TisueSP4YcCZythMn96LoblDnx2gnLW2LOvaEW-

So Ji Sub, who recently announced his relationship with Cho Eun Jung, has previously shown his good manners on numerous occasions.

So Ji Sub previously attended the press conference for the film, The Battleship Island, alongside child actress Kim Soo Ahn.

_n7ZoiRNGMjZVtXQxYOtgUb_LZSjp8HOYvaX8IX9

On this day, Kim Soo Ahn was dressed in an adorable white dress.

mUEYm3LJ-ViCUdQFkl4QpvZAv5fvx-O27N3DFLZm

The dress, however, was apparently a little short and Kim Soo Ahn looked uncomfortable sitting in it. As soon as So Ji Sub noticed this, he did not hesitate to take the handkerchief from his pocket and hand it to her.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/a8M8eP6JBJlVAoUlxoS10Ohg8pGSn0ZsqbIoI7dDu9BmV-860iO__eSAUQH_Iuc6YXV_2WgQs2kXypH6ChT0dnaRgiWXbUnz=w380-nu-rh

Thanks to So Ji Sub, Kim Soo Ahn was able to proceed with the conference comfortably without having to worry about her dress!

6RzXQa9e_PWoF5X3jvwEbf42xnPmgEOIIx8CvR9C

Spoiler

So Ji Sub also showed his good manners at another event for the drama, Oh My Venus. When co-star Shin Min A was trying to drink water, he silently took the bottle and opened it for her.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_uILfG-E9tEE_XM54qMgkFsT4XGDBNMBXQgL7N6RKgadEhg3u_WSwybjS3wSwz7YKuWMNVeLwN9Myqad6SsgPH8XlK9C8iE8Eg=w380-nu-rh

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

Spoiler

***I finally done watching his last drama "Terius Behind Me" - I wasn't able to watch this continuously during its airing since I lacked time to do so. Hahaha - I understand that spanking is highly discouraged in Korean culture, but good heavens, someone needs to do something to teach those children some respect and discipline. I would have them glued to my hip at all times so they couldn’t touch a damn thing. But, at the latter EPs, they became sweet. I found “Terius Behind Me” to be a mostly pleasant drama. There’s a good bit of humor and fun with Bon being the stoic secret agent taking care of a rambunctious kids. The romance between Bon and Ae Rin is subtle but sweet. But overall, “Terius Behind Me” was a fun enough story that mixed elements of romantic comedy, family, and spy action that I would recommend for others to watch. I did enjoy the heart-warming moments of Bon opening up a little bit and finding a family. I wanted to feel bad for Jin Yong Tae in Terius Behind Me but given that all that happened to him was a result of all the bad things he had previously done it was quite difficult for me to sympathise. The amount of effort Go Ae Rin put into all of her jobs in Terius Behind Me was both hilarious and inspirational. :P

The 14 Best K-Drama Rom-Coms Of All Time

bdce5a62d23d475c93298c3fbd2ad5e4.jpeg?s=

With the scent of summer in the air and the anticipation of a fun-filled summer up ahead, it’s the perfect time to binge watch some classic K-drama rom-coms to get you into that summer romance feel. Rom-com dramas, when done right, are the best kind of genre to watch.

They make you feel good, tug at your heartstrings, and totally have you a believer in love. All aspects that we can dig, right? There’s obviously been a lot of rom-coms out there in the K-drama world, but very few earn the title of being the best of all time. Here’s a look at 14 of those titles (in no particular order).

Warning: Minor spoilers ahead.

3. Master’s Sun

masters-sun.jpg

It’s really hard to find humor in a series about a woman who is constantly haunted by dead people, but the Hong sisters were able to somehow pull it off. Gong Hyo Jin plays Tae Gong Sil, a girl who barely gets enough sleep at night because she’s constantly being pestered by dead people wanting her to do things for them. She meets Joo Joong Won (So Ji Sub) and finds out that when she touches him, she doesn’t see the dead people.

The two start off despising each other, but because Gong Sil is able to find peace when she’s around Joong Won, she’s pretty clingy.

The two embark on a weird relationship and somehow end up falling in love with each other. There are scary ghosts throughout and they’re actually legit scary looking, but because the story is so good, you can look past it.

masters-sun.gif

The Hong sisters are brilliant when it comes to creativity and tapping into the supernatural world. And when this world coexists with that of romance and butterflies, it makes for a unique script. This series really brought out all kinds of emotions and had you really rooting for the two main leads. It’s unpredictable in some aspects of the plot and generally just consistent in terms of keeping viewers engaged. There’s so much to love about it!

masters-sun1.gif

Start watching “Master’s Sun”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

Korean Movie of the Week "Be With You"

photo1067844.jpg

Korean movie of the week "Be with You" (2017)

Directed by Lee Jang-hoon-I

With So Ji-sub, Son Ye-jin, Kim Ji-hwan-I, Ko Chang-seok, Lee You-jin, Kim Hyun-soo,...

Also known as "Now I Will Meet You" and "On My Way To You"
Synopsis
Based on a Japanese original novel called "Be with You", which sold over a million copies in 2004, the movie tells the story of a woman who dies and leaves behind her son and husband. She then returns a year later, putting her fate on the line for the sake of her family.

Release date in Korea : 2018/03/14

Read William's review

Available on Blu-ray and DVD from YESASIA

Blu-ray (Scanavo Full Slip Numbering Limited Edition) (Booklet + Photo Card + Poster) (Fluttering Version) (En Sub)
Blu-ray (Scanavo Full Slip Numbering Limited Edition) (Booklet + Photo Card + Poster) (Fluttering Version) (En Sub)
DVD HK (En Sub)
DVD HK (En Sub)

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...