Quantcast
sojisubaddicted

So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

Finally, the teaser is out!!!!!..... i am so looking forward to meet Kim Bon. Somehow it felt like I am watching a movie rather than drama:P...anyway the more episodes there are the happier i will be:D:D

Credit : mbcdrama_now

Goodness, i miss this namja voice....

Not sure about you, but i am certainly ready to meet Kim Bon on the 26th Sept 2018.

Meanwhile, MBC shared a clip of the Gosa Ceremony performing the prayer blessing, safety and success. He is such an adorable namja always on the lookout for especially children. 

• Like 2

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] So Ji-sub's Secret Agent Resurfaces in "Terius Behind Me" Stills

photo999095.jpg

I've been wondering where the hero of "Terius Behind Me" has been lately, and he's finally back with a teaser, and these brand new stills. As tempting as it is to admire a man in a fine suit, the setting of this scene being a funeral kills that urge, but it does pique my curiosity about the agent's return to action.

Kim Bon (So Ji-sub) is our legendary secret agent who lost his fiancée and was charged with espionage following a botched operation three years prior to our current timeline. After withdrawing from the world, and while living a lonely, aimless life, he meets neighbor Go Ae-rin (Jung In-sun) and jumps into an unpredictable situation.

I'm curious about a lot of things so far. In early drafts of the premise, the death of Ae-rin's husband seemed related to the conspiracy. I wonder if it still is, or if she becomes involved simply due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And what is this funeral that makes Kim Bon resurface after all this time? I'm listening, drama. I'm invested, so I'll check this out come September 26th.

photo999096.jpg

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

Translation : Hsncinema

• Like 3

Thank you MBC for dropping another trailer for us to enjoy...It's going to be really funny:D:P

Love his So Ganzi look :wub:

Have a good weekend Chingus!:)

• Like 1

Am so psyched up to watch this. :)  But before it, they are repeating Road No 1 as lead-up!  So looking forward to it.  One of my favourites!

6 hours ago, salad71 said:

Thank you MBC for dropping another trailer for us to enjoy...It's going to be really funny:D:P

Love his So Ganzi look :wub:

Have a good weekend Chingus!:)

Hi salad, thanks for sharing the video. SJS is playing spy" with the (2) little kids.  He looks serious in the role of a top spy, Kim Bon. Can't wait for this upcoming Wed-Thurs drama.  :P

My Secret Agent, Terius...3rd teaser...MBC really know how to capture our :heart::heart:...:blush::blush:

gosh...he so is cute.

....omo...omo...26.9.18 - come quickly...

Cr. IG_MBC Drama

some snippets of the children with our One and Only. He sure is ready to be "Ah Pa"

Behind the Scene...so funny. I really miss you, Jisub-ssi. 

Don't forget the Big Day...26.9.18 for some of us it will be aired 27.9.18 via cable channel in Asia.

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] So Ji-sub Receives a Heart Sticker Badge in Second Teaser for "Terius Behind Me"

photo1000909.jpg

Agent Terius has been given the greatest honor of all in the form of a cutesy heart sticker, and the added training of two very energetic children tugging at his arms, and his heartstrings. The latest teaser for "Terius Behind Me" is after our hearts and hormones once more.

Much like in the previous one, everything starts off with a dark espionage mood. 'A man in the dark', the text reads. 'No one can see them, no one can find them.' Only Kim Bon (So Ji-sub) dearest is found, rather easily at that, while the children's mom is left to her own devices.

I'm not sure how serious the spy part of this story will be, whether it will eventually get very dark due to the hitman on the loose and probable villains, but I really hope for a more light approach. I have faith in you once more, writer. "Terius Behind Me" premieres on MBC on the 26th.

source : Hancinema

LINK to watch the video : https://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-daily-ramblings-so-ji-sub-receives-a-heart-sticker-badge-in-second-teaser-for-terius-behind-me-122146.html

• Like 1

ANOTHER CUTE TEASER FOR SO JI SUB’S “TERIUS BEHIND ME”

feat-12.jpg

Awwww....Could this get any cuter? From now on, So Ji Sub is only allowed to play an adorable father of even more adorable kids. It is law!

Not that he'll be a father in this drama. Terius Behind Me is about a despondent NIS agent helping his neighbour unravel a conspiracy her deceased husband was involved in. 

cr : http://couch-kimchi.com/2018/09/12/another-cute-teaser-for-so-ji-subs-terius-behind-me/

Note : Terius Behind Me takes the program spot, which will be vacated by time starting September 27 and no longer premiere on the  September 26.  It will air a 2 hours special on its premiere week

SO JI SUB BRINGS TO LIFE A SWOON-WORTHY AND TENACIOUS SPY CHARACTER DRAMA WHICH FANS DREAM ABOUT.

MBC is doing a great job enticing audience with its upcoming drama treat – Terius Behind Me.

With popular actor So Ji Sub on board playing the main character of “Terius”, K-drama fans are up for a thrilling spy ouvre beginning September 27.

20180913_155519.jpg?zoom=1.25&resize=660

So Ji Sub

Returning after almost three years in the small screen, So Ji Sub takes the role of Kim Bon, a skilled black ops agent of South Korea’s National Intelligent Service.

An operational mistake resulted him in losing his lover so he embarks to trace the conspiracy behind the tragic event.

In the released public images, So is shown in his secret service person, “Terius”, on keen movements in the operation he is tasked to do. Leaving his illustrious career, he goes on a hiatus, but his end game of tracking the truth about the connivance which caused his lover’s life stimulates the curiosity on how the story unfolds for Terius Behind Me.

The popular actor, who is known to pull off roles across a variety of genres, is tasked to drive the exhilarating pleasure of espionage action drama, with his distinctive charisma and remarkable acting skills.

His last two trips in K-drama scene are popular romance dramas The Master’s Sun andOh My Venus. In 2017, he was also a member of The Battleship Island‘s main cast. In spring this year, he starred with Son Ye Jin in delightful fantasy-romance flick, Be With You.

Cr: https://hellokpop.com/tv-movies/so-ji-sub-legendary-nis-agent-terius-behind-me/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So Ji Sub Explains Why He Chose “Terius Behind Me” As His 1st Drama In Over 2 Years

08128cd1ea41438e8a6d03e174cff7b3.jpeg?s=

In a recent interview, actor So Ji Sub talked about his upcoming drama “Terius Behind Me” and what drew him to the leading role.

MBC’s “Terius Behind Me” is a new Wednesday-Thursday miniseries about a former secret agent and the ordinary woman who lives across from him. So Ji Sub will star as Kim Bon, a legendary black ops agent who goes into hiding after a failed mission costs him both the woman he loves and his career. Three years later, his neighbor Go Ae Rin (played by Jung In Sun) finds herself unexpectedly caught up in a thrilling battle of espionage.

“Terius Behind Me” also marks So Ji Sub’s first drama since KBS 2TV’s “Oh My Venus,” which ended in January 2016. When asked why he chose the drama for his long-awaited return to the small screen, the actor shared that he had been impressed by its unique blend of action and humor.

“Of course, the action and the thrilling pace that comes with the spy genre make the drama worth watching,” said So Ji Sub. “But I really liked the bright and refreshing energy of the characters surrounding Kim Bon. I wanted to choose a drama that made its viewers delighted and happy.”

He added, “Kim Bon is a character that is extremely serious about everything and always does his best. I think that the simultaneously comic and bittersweet situations he experiences after meeting Go Ae Rin will give him a human charm. They’re fun in a unique way.”

So-Ji-Sub-2.jpg

“Terius Behind Me” will premiere on September 27 at 10 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

On 9/14/2018 at 7:44 AM, salad71 said:

ANOTHER CUTE TEASER FOR SO JI SUB’S “TERIUS BEHIND ME”

Awwww....Could this get any cuter? From now on, So Ji Sub is only allowed to play an adorable father of even more adorable kids. It is law!

Not that he'll be a father in this drama. Terius Behind Me is about a despondent NIS agent helping his neighbour unravel a conspiracy her deceased husband was involved in. 

cr : http://couch-kimchi.com/2018/09/12/another-cute-teaser-for-so-ji-subs-terius-behind-me/

Note : Terius Behind Me takes the program spot, which will be vacated by time starting September 27 and no longer premiere on the  September 26.  It will air a 2 hours special on its premiere week

Hi salad, thanks for sharing this.  Watching the teaser & some other captures from the drama, I can say that So Ji Sub looks adorable and absolutely amazing with children.  Can't wait for “Terius Behind Me”, which will air its first episode on September 27 at 10 p.m. KST. When it comes to So Ji Sub, yes, always count me in. :P

• Like 1

Watch: So Ji Sub And Jung In Sun Are Completely Different Spies In New “Terius Behind Me” Teaser

5deff0f4b7d14245a0479e2ab3a07efe.jpeg?s=

“Terius Behind Me” revealed their third teaser video on September 17. The drama will tell the story of a secret agent from the National Intelligence Service and a mother of twins who lives in the house in front of him. So Ji Sub will play the role of Kim Bon, a legendary secret agent who disappeared and went into hiding. Jung In Sun will play the role of Go Ae Rin, a bright and cheerful single mother of twins.

Terius-Behind-Me-screen-shot-2.jpg

Throughout the teaser, So Ji Sub and Jung In Sun seem like they are in similar situations. They have a serious face as they load their guns and shoot their target. However, as Jung In Sun’s targets are revealed, it makes the viewers smile. So Ji Sub’s and Jung In Sun’s tough action raises the same tension although their targets are revealed to be different.

Terius-Behind-Me-screen-shot-4.jpg

The new teaser video raises viewers’ curiosity about Jung In Sun’s character and how the two characters became neighbors. The sentence at the end, “We were people who lived at the same place, but in completely different worlds” also makes viewers excited about the drama’s premiere.

Terius-Behind-Me-screen-shot-5.jpg

“Terius Behind Me” will premiere on September 27, 10 p.m. KST.

Watch the new teaser video below!

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

terius behind me drops another teaser + character posters

2018091513350111914_14196315166940937533

HA. So Ji Sub looking so lost and helpless is kinda adorable, thanks to the tiny terrors next door in MBC’s Terius Behind Me. The BTS is cute since we get to see the stoic actor engage with his young co-stars.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/09/15/terius-behind-me-drops-another-teaser-character-posters/

• Like 2

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] So Ji-sub and Jung In-sun Are Worlds Apart in Latest Teaser for "Terius Behind Me"

photo1002551.jpg

We've been thoroughly exposed to agent Terius as a weird father figure to the children of "Terius Behind Me", but the latest teaser focuses on the leading duo and their very different lives taking place in close proximity. Can their connection provide both with a welcome change in their routine?

The video continues to draw humor from juxtaposition, but this time around it manages to be as cool as it is endearing. While agent Kim Bon (So Ji-sub) is doing all of his fancy spy stuff, Go Ae-rin (Jung In-sun) engages in pretend-battle with her children's toys. Both are getting ready for work, even if their work is not in any way similar.

The two acknowledge this in voice-over, with Ae-rin going "We are in the same space" and Bon adding "But we live in completely different worlds". Whatever story we get here, I hope that its core will be one of connecting across differences, and finding happiness in our own circumstances. "Terius Behind Me" premieres on the 26th on MBC.

LINK to watch the video : https://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-daily-ramblings-so-ji-sub-and-jung-in-sun-are-worlds-apart-in-latest-teaser-for-terius-behind-me-122375.html

• Like 1

MBC Drama dropped another snippet of our One and Only....the cameraman was on the opposite preparing to shoot. While Agent Kim Bon about to start he was interrupted by a tourist. He was taken by surprised...:D:D and of course he obliged and awwww....i can't feel my legs...awww....he even took an effort to have a portrait and landscape angle for the couple. Of course by the looks of it, they weren't aware that he's actually shooting...as we can see Nam Gyu Ri further down the road.

Of course our One and Only laughed cos i guess he must be very happy that they didn't know who he was....so cute...

Have a good weekend, Chingus.... i hope they announced the presscon soon....

OMG...OMG....check out the posters launched by MBC. Anticipation for this drama is high....let's pray for high ratings for each episode. Gosh...this namja know how to melt our hearts:wub:...

DON'T FORGET....IT'S 27.09.2018, THURSDAY @ 10PM (KST time).

Please don't look back....i am going to faint...