So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

On 7/2/2018 at 7:48 AM, salad71 said:

Arena Homme Plus Korea Magazine July 2018 issue featured our One and Only. 

Credit : IG & Youtube

Our So Ganzi and Samsonite....so full of Ganziness....Help...my heart skips a beat every moment when i am watching this.

Hi salad, thanks for sharing this. :P

MORE --

So Ji Sub Arena Homme Plus 2018 July

39055-317358-sample.jpg39055-317364-sampleM.jpg39055-317366-sampleM.jpg

39055-317375-sample.jpg39055-317377-sampleM.jpg39055-317378-sampleM.jpg

39055-317382-sampleM.jpg39055-317385-sample.jpg36486281_1843714809025878_68157736674865

• Like 1

On 7/3/2018 at 3:14 PM, kuntha420 said:

His mom is alive. He used to live with her untill a few years ago. He also mentioned his dad once in an interview where he said the best thing about earning money was he could afford his dad's medical bill for his cancer's treatment. It must've been about a decade ago. I don't know if dad is still alive or not.

But I'm sure he and his mother have been estranged from his dad for a very long time. 

I've heard his sister moved back to Korea.

For his love life I can't say anything for sure. But Shin Min Ah was already dating KWB around the time they filmed OMV and with Joyeon it must be rumor because media still hasn't found any evidence. Looks like she is also dating other celebrity.

SJS has very introverted personality and he was affected by divorce of his parents. Not only this at young age he suffered from a few heartbreaks. So I'm sure it made him very cautious about persuing women. He has crazy fangirls too and he will need to protect his woman if he makes his relationship public. 

He said in one of his interview that he has only dated four women in his life. If it's true then it seems like he doesn't have much experience with women. I'm familiar with two of them.

I wish he meets a good woman who makes him happy and comfortable. Better he marries a non-celebrity so that the couple can stay away from exhausting lime-light.

Hi kuntha, thanks for sharing MORE about his parents & sister.As far as I remember he has only confirmed dating Kim Hyun Joo before? And that was before his military days? Well, I think no one knows about it except his BF,  Song Seung Hoon. During his Asian FM Let's Have Fun & Love Life 2014"  SSH asked him : "How many girls have you dated ? He answered : "4 (four) since I was born". - :P

On 7/3/2018 at 3:14 PM, kuntha420 said:

His mom is alive. He used to live with her untill a few years ago. He also mentioned his dad once in an interview where he said the best thing about earning money was he could afford his dad's medical bill for his cancer's treatment. It must've been about a decade ago. I don't know if dad is still alive or not.

But I'm sure he and his mother have been estranged from his dad for a very long time. 

I've heard his sister moved back to Korea.

For his love life I can't say anything for sure. But Shin Min Ah was already dating KWB around the time they filmed OMV and with Joyeon it must be rumor because media still hasn't found any evidence. Looks like she is also dating other celebrity.

SJS has very introverted personality and he was affected by divorce of his parents. Not only this at young age he suffered from a few heartbreaks. So I'm sure it made him very cautious about persuing women. He has crazy fangirls too and he will need to protect his woman if he makes his relationship public. 

He said in one of his interview that he has only dated four women in his life. If it's true then it seems like he doesn't have much experience with women. I'm familiar with two of them.

I wish he meets a good woman who makes him happy and comfortable. Better he marries a non-celebrity so that the couple can stay away from exhausting lime-light.

Thanks for that nugget of infor. Kuntha.  But I doubt he could have dated such few women.  4 is all he chose to confess to the press but for a guy who has enough contact with so many actors & models, he probably had/has known more :)

Where Shin Min Ah is concerned they probably did have an interest from their Giordano days, but possibly it fizzled out early due to timing. Both look more matured now but she has chosen his successor in the clothes ad. instead ):  
When they accepted their best couple award, he was fawning all over her - he did say that the best couple award was what he was looking forward to!

Jooyeon?  Doubt if there was nothing there.  There is no smoke without fire as they say :)  

On 2/21/2016 at 7:00 AM, mathi said:

Regarding the handsome cameo in Warm and Cosy drama by Dramatroll:

** Excuse me, I might need to high five my screen NOW! :lol:

tumblr_nocdemWjNg1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nocdemWjNg1sh8uxlo2_1280.jpg

And...

tumblr_nocgfdXbhq1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

** Spoiler: for friends who love large pictures!:)

Reveal hidden contents

So Ganzi at Gimpo airport

CbqnIraUEAIGs4u?format=pjpg&name=large

CbqnC_vUUAAuQ0V?format=pjpg&name=large

(Credit as tagged)

Looking at that hand, he would date and fall for beauties!  Line is a half of a perfect curve :)

On 7/7/2018 at 6:27 AM, kuntha420 said:

I don't know if SMA had intrest in him or not

Some time ago I read about SMA that she is very introverted and not the most "friendly" type on the set. Her co-star from "The Devil" , Ju Ji Hoon said that he didn't know much about her when shooting the drama, she was very distant, they approached later when filming the movie and just then he began to know her.

Koreans Vote For The Most Handsome Male Stars

Koreans voted for the stars that they think are the most handsome.

The July 6 episode of KBS’s “Entertainment Weekly” revealed the results of an annual online survey from the KBS Broadcast Research Institute. The survey took place from May 17 to 21 for a total of five days, and 1,034 men and women over 19 years old from all over the country named which celebrities (including athletes) they thought were the most handsome, with a total of 1,013 stars listed.

Jang Dong Gun took first place, showing an especially high number of votes from people in their 40s to 60s. Second place went to Kang Dong Won, who notably had the highest number of female votes. Third place went to Won Bin, while fourth place went to Jung Woo Sung, and Park Bo Gum took fifth place.

Check out the Top 30 below!

1. Jang Dong Gun
  2. Kang Dong Won
  3. Won Bin
  4. Jung Woo Sung
  5. Park Bo Gum
  6. Daniel Henney
  7. Kang Shin Sung Il
  8. Jo In Sung
  9. Song Joong Ki
  10. Gong Yoo
  11. Hyun Bin
  12. Namgoong Won
  13. Go Soo
  14. So Ji Sub
  15. Bae Yong Joon
  16. Ahn Jung Hwan
  17. Kim Soo Hyun
  18. Ahn Sung Ki
  19. Choi Bool Am
  20. Cha In Pyo
  21. Song Seung Heon
  22. Park Chan Ho
  23. Lee Byung Hun
  24. Ji Chang Wook
  25. Ki Sung Yueng
  26. Kwon Sang Woo
  27. Lee Min Ho
  28. Kang Suk Woo
  29. Choi Soo Jong
  30. Park Seo Joon

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

Hi wanda, thanks for sharing the above. Looking forward to watch this drama! Can't wait to see him acting again. I know he's a good actor & here it's time to see what a great action star he is. He looks so good in the picture. :P

6 Best Korean and Chinese movies to stream in July 2018

July is here! DramaFever will continue to offer a feature selection for weekend Movie Nights as we get together in family reunions or outings with friends. This time, our new films focus on the joy and pain surrounded by laughter and tears in life's journey when we reunite with loved ones and welcome new family members. Take a look and update your calendar!

4. Be With You

A loving wife and mother passes away, promising to return to her loved ones. It’s a promise she mysteriously manages to keep, but it's among many things she does not remember.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] "Terius Behind Me" Releases Script Reading Stills and Character Information

photo986289.jpg

Upcoming spy-themed romantic comedy drama "Terius Behind Me" has held its script reading, and we get some additional information on its cast and two of its guest stars. We also have stills of them entering their roles and giving us a first glimpse into the drama's promotional efforts.

We already know a little about So Ji-sub's Kim Bon and Jung In-sun's Go Ae-rin, but this piece reveals Son Ho-jun as the drama's villain, Jin Yeong-tae, a type of role played by the actor for the first time in a drama. Im Se-mi is Yoo  Ji-yeon, an agent who likes Kim Bon, and Sung Joo is Ra Do-woo, a fellow agent who has a crush on Ji-yeon.

After meeting the NIS (National Intelligence Service) trio played by Uhm Hyo-sup, Seo Yi-sook and Sung Joo, it is time to meet the KIS, which stands for King Castle Intelligence Service. The King Castle apartment building trio are a helpful ally for Go Ae-rin, and they consist of Kim Yeo-jin as Sim Eun-ha, the leader of the KIS and a master of intel and power rival to the actual NIS, Jung Si-ah as Bong Seon-mi, and Kang Ki-young as Kim Sang-ryeol.

Guest stars Kim Myung-soo and Nam Gyu-ri also attended the event. Kim Myung-soo plays Moon Seong-soo, the senior presidential secretary for national security, and Nam Gyu-ri is Choi Yeon-kyeong, Kim Bon's former lover and a North Korean nuclear physicist.

Well, that one has angst and tragedy written all over it, doesn't it? We will get to meet all of these characters when "Terius Behind Me" premieres in September, on MBC.

photo986288.jpg

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

credit : Hancinema

• Like 1

13 hours ago, willenette said:

*** I will surely watch this upcoming drama despite that he isn’t paired with a more popular & A-list actress. I am happy though that this is a rom-com mystery drama. :P

Me too, he is one of my first addictions in terms of kdrama/movie, actually MISA is still my favourite drama ever and unlike others, he kept a big spot in my heart.

5 hours ago, wanda77 said:

Me too, he is one of my first addictions in terms of kdrama/movie, actually MISA is still my favourite drama ever and unlike others, he kept a big spot in my heart.

Hi wanda,  I love this drama, too! As far as I remember the netizens demanded before an extension for this drama and KBS complied by asking the PD and producers to extend by another 4 episodes. However, they refused and said they couldn't and frankly, I'm happy they did because if there was extension it would just make the story dragging.  The drama didn't disappoint. The drama was so popular that as far as I remember again KBS even released another OST album for it due to overwhelming response. So Ji Sup as Cha Moo Hyuk is marvelous. I don't have the vocabulary to describe his performance in 'Misa'. (I'm Sorry I Love You) - So Ji Sup is just perfect for Cha Moo Hyuk.  Many times I found myself amazed at the intensity of his expressions. I felt So Ji Sup must have been really deeply affected by his role in "Misa". He may not be as handsome as Bae Yong Jun but you can't deny the amount of talent he exudes by his acting. Simply mind-blowing. The 1st few EPs may be a little slow and unappealing to me but as the EP progresses it became so addicting. The last few EPs had some numerous scenes that I felt touched me very deeply through this drama. The drama was a huge hit. "I'm Sorry I Love You" has a deeper meaning throughout the normal K-dramas we see about love. It is a drama beautiful beyond words. And for those who still haven't watched this must watch it. :P

• Like 3

polish love

pol.jpg?w=620

Well, So Ji Sub’s fame reaches Poland. The actor is currently on a location shoot there for MBC drama, Terius Behind Me and his Polish fans have been spotted welcoming and rallying him with posters written in hangul. Awww… it must have given him a boost of encouragement to see such loving support so far away from home.

Fighting, Ji Sub Oppa!

pol1.jpg?w=620

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/07/12/polish-love/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

When there is a sniff of So Ji Sub in a new drama news: 

tumblr_nluvthz1k71rdufa9o8_r1_400.gifCaption: Let's not jinx it!

When the drama is confirmed:

tumblr_nluvthz1k71rdufa9o3_r1_400.gif Caption: Our face for the next few months till the first episode is aired. 

When the drama airs and we see him on screen:

tumblr_nluwtvlkY11rdufa9o6_400.gif CaptionThe inner teen fangirl is out! 

When the last episode is aired: 

tumblr_nluwtvlkY11rdufa9o8_400.gifCaption: Noooooo! I don't know what to do anymore!

• Like 1