So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

February 8, 2018

So Ji Sub To Become Son Ye Jin’s Faithful Husband In “Now I Will Meet You”

Be_with_You_Korean_Movie-001.jpg?resize=

Anticipated fantasy romance film Now I Will Meet You is set to open in South Korean cinemas on March 14.

A-list actors So Ji Sub and Son Ye Jin are tapped to play the love story of a married couple in film Now I Will Meet You.

Based on a Japanese best selling novel, the plot narrates the story of a woman, who dies leaving behind her husband and son. Before dying, she promises to come back after a year on a rainy day. She fulfills her promise to return from the dead, but she has no recollection of what happened in her past.

Son Ye Jin looks forward to another successful romance film that she can add up to her already splendid movie history. She played the lead girls for iconic love films Lovers Concerto, The Classic, A Moment To Remember, April Snow, and My Wife Got Married. Her performance as Princess Doekhye in 2016 film The Last Princess gave her Best Actress honors in both 2016 Grand Bell Awards and 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards.

It was recently reported that she will return to small screen after five years for jTBC’s romantic comedy, Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food. It is scheduled to air some time in March.

PicsArt_02-08-10.14.16.jpg?resize=768,76

Meanwhile, talented actor So Ji Sub, whose last project includes period film The Battleship Island, is up to add another memorable romance themed story under his belt, following quintessential hits I’m Sorry I Love You, Always, What Happened in Bali, The Master’s Sun, and more.

He recently announced his upcoming fan meeting during Valentine’s week in Japan.

Filming for Now I Will Meet You was from August to November last year. It will be released in cinemas nationwide on White Day, March 14.

source : HelloKPop

• Like 1

Jisub-ssi arrived yesterday into Kansai International Airport. Shared by our Thai unnies : IG Patty_sjs

A group of loyal fans from Thailand has been supporting and loving jisub-ssi to the max and was the first few to have waited for him at the arrival lounge before exiting the immigration hall. thumbs up to these ladies...

Our one and only seems to be avoiding the crowd...:D. I wonder where he was going....

Fans receiving him @ the arrival hall. thanks unnie  IG anw0051k (i know you were looking forward to seeing him and isn't he very handsome?)

Shared by IG dafttheo story...in preparation for today's Fan Meeting. Wish i was there too...ladies please have plenty of fun.

1 hour ago, salad71 said:

Jisub-ssi arrived yesterday into Kansai International Airport. Shared by our Thai unnies : IG Patty_sjs

A group of loyal fans from Thailand has been supporting and loving jisub-ssi to the max and was the first few to have waited for him at the arrival lounge before exiting the immigration hall. thumbs up to these ladies...

Our one and only seems to be avoiding the crowd...:D. I wonder where he was going....

Fans receiving him @ the arrival hall. thanks unnie  IG anw0051k (i know you were looking forward to seeing him and isn't he very handsome?)

Shared by IG dafttheo story...in preparation for today's Fan Meeting. Wish i was there too...ladies please have plenty of fun.

Hi salad, thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope his FM will be a success! Lucky those fans who will have a chance to see him up close & maybe personal. :lol:

5 Korean Dramas With The Most WTF Endings In The History of K-Dramas

3 Something Happened in Bali (2004)

All the main characters die. There’s a love triangle, one man kills both the male lead and female lead because he loves the female lead. Female lead reveals she really loves the assailant. Assailant commits suicide from the truth. The drama had no indication it was grim in nature until the very last end.

KxXDgdz6ZA5HmLryTnFPWiXgg6OElJHEUI4Wtp0D

source : koreaboo

This Festive February tvN Movies Will Launch Special Stunts Bringing Endless Fun, Love, Action and Joy All in One Place

tvN MoviesWorld’s FIRST and ONLY Korean Blockbuster movie channel – has lined up special stunts for its audience to spend an passion-filled Valentine’s Day and action-packed Chinese New Year with their family, friends and loved-ones.

To celebrate the Year of the Dog, tvN Movies is taking out all the actions and big guns every night at 22:00 to fill your home with freshness and liveliness. On the first day of Lunar Near Year (16 Feb), follow the life of a gangster at night; shaman at day in Man on the Edge (Park Shin-yang, Uhm Ji-won, Kim Jung-tae); and turn the seriousness up a notch by watching the star-studded Korean blockbuster on 17 Feb, for the blockbuster premiere of The Battleship Island.

tvN Movies presented The Battleship Island when it was theatrically released in Malaysia, flying in veteran actors and heartthrobs Hwang Jung-min, So Ji-sub, Song Joong-ki to meet with thousands of fans. The film was set in the Japanese occupation period, following a group of strong characters who plotted to escape the site of a brutal mining operation in hopes of liberating labours who were forced to work there. Audience can now enjoy this top grossing movie of over USD46 million box office and 6.59 million admissions, cosily at home on tvN Movies surrounded with family and friends.

Watch tvN Movies on Astro Channel 435 and unifi tv Channel 222 or catch it on-demand on Astro GO, unifi tv play, iflix and Viu Malaysia this February!

Date

Time

Title

tvN Movies Valentine’s Day Stunt

14 Feb

12:00

Like for Likes#

14:10

Cyrano Agency

16:15

Mood of the Day

18:05

Because I Love You

20:00

Hot Young Bloods

22:00

Will You Be There?

tvN Movies Chinese New Year Stunt

16 Feb

Man on the Edge

17 Feb

The Battleship Island#

18 Feb

Woochi

19 Feb

Assassination

#Also available on iflix.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://koreancrazed.blogspot.com/

• Like 1

A woman returns from the dead to her grieving family in "Now I Will Meet You". Son Ye-jin and So Ji-sub have a tender connection in this main trailer that will be fun to see fully developed in film.

"Now I Will Meet You" (2017)

Directed by Lee Jang-hoon-I

With So Ji-sub, Son Ye-jin, Kim Ji-hwan, Ko Chang-seok, Lee Jun-hyeok, Son Yeo-eun,...

Synopsis
Based on a Japanese original novel called "Be with You", which sold over a million copies in 2004, the movie tells the story of a woman who dies and leaves behind her son and husband. She then returns a year later, putting her fate on the line for the sake of her family.

Release date in Korea : 2018/03/14

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camellia216 said:

BeWith You releases offcial poster

cr kdrama_news

Hi camellia, thanks for sharing the official poster for this upcoming movie. NICE. Here's the sentimental teaser : At the very end of the video, Son Ye Jin says, “Please wait. I’m on my way to meet you now.” “I’m on My Way to Meet You” will be released on March 14. Can't wait. :lol:

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

Trailer for 지금 만나러 갑니다 - BE WITH YOU or  Now, I'm coming to see you (translate in korean). Movie to be released this March on White Day in Korea. Can't wait for the movie to be released and i bet many of us will cry buckets (if you have watched the original Japanese version). 

Cr. IG

Don't forget to watch from Vlive on Feb 22, 1pm korean time. 

4 hours ago, camellia216 said:

BeWith You releases offcial poster

OZeh1n4.png

IWuD6If.png

cr kdrama_news

Gosh....our One and Only is so young here. Can't wait for it to be released.

3 hours ago, salad71 said:

Trailer for 지금 만나러 갑니다 - BE WITH YOU or  Now, I'm coming to see you (translate in korean). Movie to be released this March on White Day in Korea. Can't wait for the movie to be released and i bet many of us will cry buckets (if you have watched the original Japanese version). 

Cr. IG

Don't forget to watch from Vlive on Feb 22, 1pm korean time.

Gosh....our One and Only is so young here. Can't wait for it to be released.

Hi salad, ye, 'Be With You' will be hitting the theaters on March 14, White Day in Korea. In Korea they have tradition called "White Day" and is celebrated annually on March 14th. This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day. That's when it's payback time. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent. Can't wait! :lol: I can't wait for this Korean version.

• Like 1

So Ji Sub and Son Ye Jin are a sweet couple in official posters of 'Be With You'

So-Ji-Sub,son-ye-jin

Actor So Ji Sub and actress Son Ye Jin showed off their sweet chemistry, posing as a couple in official posters for the Korean remake film, 'Be With You'.

The images illustrated a serene aura and consisted of the actor and actress sitting inside a bus, or admiring the spring weather outdoors. The poster captions read, "Do you have someone like that? That one miraculous person", and "After leaving this world a year ago, she has come back."

Many are looking forward to the duo's acting since starring in 'Delicious Proposal' together in 2001. Based on the popular Japanese film of the same title, 'Be With You' is set to hit theaters on March 14, just in time for White Day!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/so-ji-sub-and-son-ye-jin-are-a-sweet-couple-in-official-posters-of-be-with-you

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, camellia216 said:

So Ji Sub and Son Ye Jin are a sweet couple in official posters of 'Be With You'

Actor So Ji Sub and actress Son Ye Jin showed off their sweet chemistry, posing as a couple in official posters for the Korean remake film, 'Be With You'.

The images illustrated a serene aura and consisted of the actor and actress sitting inside a bus, or admiring the spring weather outdoors. The poster captions read, "Do you have someone like that? That one miraculous person", and "After leaving this world a year ago, she has come back."

Many are looking forward to the duo's acting since starring in 'Delicious Proposal' together in 2001. Based on the popular Japanese film of the same title, 'Be With You' is set to hit theaters on March 14, just in time for White Day!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/so-ji-sub-and-son-ye-jin-are-a-sweet-couple-in-official-posters-of-be-with-you

Hi camellia, thanks for sharing this. Can't wait! :lol:

2 hours ago, imnotarobot said:

Hi imnotarobot, thanks for sharing the clip.  Yes, finally...we could get to see him in a drama soon. I wonder what the storyline of this drama is & who will be his leading female partner here, huh? So excited although I have no idea what genre is the drama. I cannot wait for him to be in a drama, though. :lol:

We are definitely very excited to see our One and Only again on the interview for Be with You. Yesterday Vlive clip was really funny (but sadly there were no English subtitles).

Let's hope our Unnies can help translate and post it again for us - chinese version is apparently out. 

this is one of the cutest...look Jisub-ssi just winked at all of us :D and i am about to melt. 

Cr : IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BffLCYmn4Z0gv-MJjlQMcLIpcoFnEnhoYfksvo0/?taken-by=yoon3185715

***I’m rejoicing because SJS has confirmed his role in upcoming drama. He’ll play the role of a character named Terius. Although the original character is named Terrence in English, he is more referred to as Terius, in Korea. This marks his return to dramaland after quite a while. We don't really have much information on the series right now but I hope we could get to know MORE about this soon. I'm curious to see the genre of this one. I heard that it is looking at an August or September release date on MBC as a Wednesday-Thursday drama show. For now, let's hang on….. :lol:

2 hours ago, salad71 said:

We are definitely very excited to see our One and Only again on the interview for Be with You. Yesterday Vlive clip was really funny (but sadly there were no English subtitles).

Let's hope our Unnies can help translate and post it again for us - chinese version is apparently out. 

this is one of the cutest...look Jisub-ssi just winked at all of us :D and i am about to melt. 

Cr : IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BffLCYmn4Z0gv-MJjlQMcLIpcoFnEnhoYfksvo0/?taken-by=yoon3185715

Hi salad, thanks for sharing the video & the IG link.

So NICE that he was able to meet his fans via Naver v App. I guess it was the first time, right? Ye, his wink was so CUTE. :lol:

*** I'm in. I will watch anything with him in it. It's always a welcome to see So Ji-sub in a drama. I would love to see So Ji-sub as much as everyone else so I’m looking forward to this one. So Ji Sub back to dramaland is great news. I’ve been missing him on my screen. When I read sometime that he wants to focus on movies when he reaches his 40s I felt a bit sad, but so glad he didn't forget about doing a drama this time. I hope So Ji Sub will get an awesome lead female partner here. And I pray they won't cast an idol as a female lead. I wish we had more info on the story. I hope it will be good. I will hope for the best, though. I hope this is a good project for him. In all cases, he is damned sexy. :lol:

So Ji-sub joins Shopping King Louis writer on new drama

sojisub_101.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/02/so-ji-sub-joins-shopping-king-louis-writer-on-new-drama/

***I also like SYJ so, seeing them together in a project feels great. It is set to premiere mid March & can’t wait. :lol:

son ye jin + so ji sub go on vlive… makes me shippy

201802221324778407_5a8e4630334b4.jpg?w=4

Omo, omo. This is such a great vlive with Son Ye Jin and an unusually warm So Ji Sub. They are adorable! I actually think Son Ye Jin has way better chemistry with So Ji Sub than Kim Nam Gil off-screen. Or at least, she looks more comfortable and at ease with So Ji Sub. I’m half-shipping them after watching this clip because they are too cute and comfy with each other.

They were promoting their new movie and both actors remarked that the other party was very similar to their onscreen characters.

Son Ye Jin related that she was worried about the male lead, and was really hoping So Ji Sub would accept the role when she heard he was considering the offer. She was relieved when he confirmed he was joining her for the project. The host observed that the two of them obviously trusted each other, which was why they could do well in the movie.

This leads to the actors hilariously shaking hands and thanking each other for being in the movie. HA. The host then remarked that she did not know So Ji Sub could be so warm. Son Ye Jin replies that So Ji Sub comes across very cold but once you get close to him, he is very different. He is actually very warm and caring.

They continue to promote the movie and chat… and it was so funny when Son Ye Jin held the tablet further away from So Ji Sub when he complained he couldn’t see what was on it. Haha. She was implying he was short-sighted due to age. He retorted that it was because the comments were moving so fast that he couldn’t read them. Hehe.

I just said I didn’t think they made a good visual match but after watching this interview, I think they make a great pair.

Is it me or do they remind of a older version of Yoona and Hong Jong Hyun? I’m basing this on the respective vlive interviews. This feels somewhat similar to HJH-Yoona’s vlive interview, only that Son Ye Jin and So Ji Sub are less spritely, less youthful and more muted. They are older, ya know. Heh.

Son Ye Jin is as cheerful and easygoing as Yoona, while So Ji Sub is reserved like HJH. I think Son Ye Jin and Yoona give off the same vibe. I never thought that way before but they seeing in vlive, their characters feel somewhat similar, especially when they laugh.

I guess that’s why they are close in real life.

I don’t think So Ji Sub and HJH are as alike as the ladies, but they do have quite similar demeanours. Both look cold, but are warm and caring with those they know well. I admit I don’t watch all of So Ji Sub’s interviews but among those I have seen, he is the most relaxed and friendly here. His chemistry with Son Ye Jin reminds me of that of Yoona and HJH, in my opinion. Just that Yoona and HJH are probably a lot closer to each other.

Omph. Gorgeous couples. I like.

Watch the clip here…

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/02/22/son-ye-jin-so-ji-sub-go-on-vlive-makes-me-shippy/

be with you drops posters and trailer

myn4.jpg

Decided to do up a separate post on posters and trailer separately. I just like these two so much individually that seeing them together in a project feels all sorts of great on my part. The movie feels old-school and poignant, underscored with bittersweet yearning. It is set to premiere mid March.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/02/22/im-going-to-meet-you-now-drops-posters-and-trailer/