Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • willenette

    1523

  • coco

    1468

  • Sarvin

    1072

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got this off of Sojisubar FB page. Reposted from a Korean fans IG. Translated it into English for you guys. The fan was lucky enough to have caught Ji Sub at his office at 51K on February 3. She

A love story for Valentines. Hope you enjoy this John Kim version and cherish him once again! Love him!!! Love you all, my dearest friends!!! OH MY VENUS   It t

Hello all Jisubbers! Finally done the translation from Japanese magazine RIVERIVER released in January 2016. As usual, translated based on http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4241387189 by 移动的荷尔蒙. Interview i

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

@Kittiya Kantasirikul OMG girl thank you for the quick updates!! You are awesome!! I follow you on Twitter and we replied to each other before (my name is @ pastelarianaxo) You are such a dedicated So Ji Sub fan! :wub: Thanks for filling my time line with So Ji Sub <3

Keep up the good work :w00t: 

Here's a heart for you

So-Ji-Sub-so-ji-sub-36001329-243-182.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

@Kittiya Kantasirikul OMG girl thank you for the quick updates!! You are awesome!! I follow you on Twitter and we replied to each other before (my name is @ pastelarianaxo) You are such a dedicated So Ji Sub fan! :wub: Thanks for filling my time line with So Ji Sub <3

Keep up the good work :w00t: 

Here's a heart for you

So-Ji-Sub-so-ji-sub-36001329-243-182.gif

 

Oh. Nice to meet you ^^

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, man, it takes ages for Japanese entertainment media to post the report on the event. Getting impatient, still 17th here in my part of the world.

From what I've read So Jisub wore dark blue suit, white shirt with grey stripes and polka dot tie. The morning beard had gone. 이노무셰끼 (Inomusyekki aka You, punk) was there too. :lol:

Hope we'll get some pics soon, cause these posted by RanRan Entertainment could ruin your eyes (not in a good way).

In the mean time, more pics from Gimpo airport, posted on DC.

U6KsDYZ.jpg

GVBarSU.jpg

JQshpe8.jpg

oO3X0ju.jpg

KeiX1lu.jpg

 Ganji style ↓↓↓

Spoiler

 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, innerchild said:

From what I've read So Jisub wore dark blue suit, white shirt with grey stripes and polka dot tie. The morning beard had gone. 이노무셰끼 (Inomusyekki aka You, punk) was there too. :lol:

Hope we'll get some pics soon, cause these posted by RanRan Entertainment could ruin your eyes (not in a good way).

:lol::lol::lol: Your words really make me can't stop laughing... 

Thank you for the clear images of mr. morning beard ...kkkkk...he's too busy to shave in the morning or he wants to be himself for a while. He even can't walk slowly...

40807611gw1f1273vjgrmg207i0a0hdt.gif 40807611gw1f1273lxj94g207i0a0x6q.gif 

if he has a wing he would fly as fast as lightning

40807611gw1f1273sju28g207i0a0npf.gif

Thanks to credit at weibo

 

 

 

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

***   According to multiple sources I read Kim Won hae will join SJS for the film, "Battleship Island". I'm happy that his next project is a movie. I wonder when he is starting to film this.  This is slated to be opened next year yet, 2017. :P

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 Sexiest celebrity couple photoshoots that'll get your heart racing

 

Celebrity couple photoshoots are always fun to look at. But sexy celebrity couple shoots are even more fun to come across. From sexy to daring, these 14 photoshoots will get your hearts boiling with butterflies just by looking at them!

 

Check out the 14 sexiest celebrities photoshoots below and let us know which couple you think has the best chemistry.

 

(skipped unrelated.....)

 

misc_1455744755_11.jpg

 

source : allkpop

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello just wanna share this good link. they regularly update about So Ji Sub. Here it is...

https://www.facebook.com/sojisubar/

And here it is Q & A from OMV promotion in Tokyo...

‪#‎蘇志燮‬ 昨日OMV試映會粉絲後記一則,翻譯:移動的荷爾蒙,轉載請注明!English translation added to the end. 
本次試映會下午、晚上各一場,蘇各登場30分鐘,回答主辦方事前抽選的粉絲問題,聊電視劇的看點等。問答部分:
Q.喜歡自己的哪裡?
A.眼睛
「請告訴我!Oh My 蘇志燮老師(Coach Nim)」環節
Q.會為哪一種追求方式動心?
A.喜歡不做作、真誠地接近的人。
Q.情緒低落的時候,怎麼轉換心情?
A.暫時自己一個人呆著,做比平時強度更大的運動。(停頓了一會後)不限於運動,情緒低落的時候,會投入到某件事裡。

讓粉絲觸動很大地方是,MC說「今天真的很謝謝您,大家請熱烈鼓掌」准備結束訪談時,蘇說:「請調亮觀眾席的燈光…」然後環視了觀眾席,再鄭重地說「謝謝大家!」

此外問到電視劇有什麼不能錯過的,蘇說,「從頭到尾(都不能錯過)」

Two screening sessions were held yesterday and Jisub presented 30 minutes each, and had some Q&A with fans. 
Q: Which part of you that you like the best? A: My eyes.
Q: What type of girl would make your heart flutter? A: A sincere and unpretentious person.
Q: How would you cheer yourself up if you're down? A: Just be alone, exercise more intensely....or just engagement myself in something, not just exercising.

The fan also said that she was very touched when the MC announced the event has come to an end, Jisub asked to switch on the lights above the audience, he than glanced over them and said "thank you all" very sincerely.

Full credit: https://www.facebook.com/sojisubar/

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 4nn1987 said:

Hello just wanna share this good link. they regularly update about So Ji Sub. Here it is...

https://www.facebook.com/sojisubar/

And here it is Q & A from OMV promotion in Tokyo...

‪#‎蘇志燮‬ 昨日OMV試映會粉絲後記一則,翻譯:移動的荷爾蒙,轉載請注明!English translation added to the end. 
本次試映會下午、晚上各一場,蘇各登場30分鐘,回答主辦方事前抽選的粉絲問題,聊電視劇的看點等。問答部分:
Q.喜歡自己的哪裡?
A.眼睛
「請告訴我!Oh My 蘇志燮老師(Coach Nim)」環節
Q.會為哪一種追求方式動心?
A.喜歡不做作、真誠地接近的人。
Q.情緒低落的時候,怎麼轉換心情?
A.暫時自己一個人呆著,做比平時強度更大的運動。(停頓了一會後)不限於運動,情緒低落的時候,會投入到某件事裡。

讓粉絲觸動很大地方是,MC說「今天真的很謝謝您,大家請熱烈鼓掌」准備結束訪談時,蘇說:「請調亮觀眾席的燈光…」然後環視了觀眾席,再鄭重地說「謝謝大家!」

此外問到電視劇有什麼不能錯過的,蘇說,「從頭到尾(都不能錯過)」

Two screening sessions were held yesterday and Jisub presented 30 minutes each, and had some Q&A with fans. 
Q: Which part of you that you like the best? A: My eyes.
Q: What type of girl would make your heart flutter? A: A sincere and unpretentious person.
Q: How would you cheer yourself up if you're down? A: Just be alone, exercise more intensely....or just engagement myself in something, not just exercising.

The fan also said that she was very touched when the MC announced the event has come to an end, Jisub asked to switch on the lights above the audience, he than glanced over them and said "thank you all" very sincerely.

Full credit: https://www.facebook.com/sojisubar/

 

Hi 4nn1987, thanks for sharing the translation of what he said during the event. Me, the part of him that I like are his fingers.....SJS has these very slender & long fingers. NICE. I read an article before that people with long fingers are patient and love detail. They enjoy fine, intricate work and have a meticulous character which can make them fussy and finicky at times.  :P

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, sojisubaddicted said:

:lol::lol::lol: Your words really make me can't stop laughing... 

Thank you for the clear images of mr. morning beard ...kkkkk...he's too busy to shave in the morning or he wants to be himself for a while. He even can't walk slowly...

Still no updates, I think MY beard is starting to grow! :crazy:

 

13 hours ago, willenette said:

***   According to multiple sources I read Kim Won hae will join SJS for the film, "Battleship Island". I'm happy that his next project is a movie. I wonder when he is starting to film this.  This is slated to be opened next year yet, 2017. :P

I've read that filming is expected to begin in summer, from late May early June till October. Now I'm really curious to see who'll they cast for female character/s.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, innerchild said:

Still no updates, I think MY beard is starting to grow! :crazy:

 

I've read that filming is expected to begin in summer, from late May early June till October. Now I'm really curious to see who'll they cast for female character/s.

 

Hi innerchild, thanks for sharing the info. Me, too - I'm excited to find out the female lead here. I hope we could get to know this soon. :P

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

I want to see So Ji Sub on screen so badly...I don't think he's gonna film a drama this year...(oh my venus doesnt count since it started in 2015) bc usually he does one drama in each year then he takes a break (ex. Ghost in 2012, Master's Sun 2013, no drama for 2014..well there's a web drama I guess that counts too :D...at least he doesn't pull a Won Bin. I really miss Won Bin) That's okay because I get to see him next year anyways!! I'm so sad when he goes M.I.A...at least last year I could marathon all his dramas since I was a new fan ..now I almost watched all his dramas. -cries- 

I'm so glad he's got some rest. I see he gained some of his weight back bc in the recent airport pictures his face looks fuller and he looks so healthy!! IMO in Oh My Venus he was a bit too skinny. I was worrying about his health because he lost SO MUCH weight in a short period of time, And he completely cut out carbs too....which is unhealthy. I guess that's the consequences of being a celebrity.Too bad he shaved his beard when the promotion event started. I really like that look on him. He's one of the Korean actors who can pull off facial hair bc most of the younger Korean actors are leaning towards the clean cut, flower boy style (I don't mind that too...). You barely see facial hair on them.

I'm so excited for his upcoming movie!!!! I'm so excited to see how he'll portray his character. He's gonna be another boxer. :D 

3 hours ago, willenette said:

I've read that filming is expected to begin in summer, from late May early June till October. Now I'm really curious to see who'll they cast for female character/s.

I'm going to be a skeleton once his movie comes out... it's going to take so long for it to get subbed and ugh, the struggle of being an international fan. Sometimes I wish I lived in Korea so I could see it the minute it comes out. Plus you can go to 51k every week and hide behind the bushes until you get a glimpse of So Ji Sub. haha. But obviously Korea isn't just rainbows and unicorns and I like living in my country. 

Let's cheer for our Jisub Jissubers! I'm pretty sure this movie will be a hit. He has Ryu Seung Wan, Song Joong Ki and Hwang Jung Min on his back...the right ingredients for a hit movie!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, willenette said:

... Me, the part of him that I like are his fingers.....SJS has these very slender & long fingers. NICE. I read an article before that people with long fingers are patient and love detail. They enjoy fine, intricate work and have a meticulous character which can make them fussy and finicky at times.  :P

 

Some more info of those artist hands :)

 

449c01da8c12c5c47f26173de0ccce81.jpg

(cr as tagged)

 

*** From So Jisub History Book:

His handprint Exhibition was opened on 20/12/2008 in Universal Studios Japan.

 

pnXvup2jj

 

The Bronze Statue of his hand was displayed in October 2009. The picture is too small, so sorry!!!:sweatingbullets:

 

pmOH3kj9j

 

Note from his book on May 2009: "Being produced hand bronze statue. First photos after shooting drama..." (Cain and Abel)

 

plMrwn8pj

pmgwzp5Pj

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..