• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• willenette

• coco

• Sarvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got this off of Sojisubar FB page. Reposted from a Korean fans IG. Translated it into English for you guys. The fan was lucky enough to have caught Ji Sub at his office at 51K on February 3. She

A love story for Valentines. Hope you enjoy this John Kim version and cherish him once again! Love him!!! Love you all, my dearest friends!!! OH MY VENUS   It t

Hello all Jisubbers! Finally done the translation from Japanese magazine RIVERIVER released in January 2016. As usual, translated based on http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4241387189 by 移动的荷尔蒙. Interview i

1 hour ago, joelly said:

Thank you so much @cccsub for the translation. Awesome.

Hey guys, I've just finished watching Road No 1. What a drama!!! But the ending is so... Why oh why? After all the struggle and the hardship they had. Sigh... Now I must put myself back together again. Hopefully I will pass this healing process soon. Oh, my poor heart... :cold_sweat:

I will carry on, please pray for me? lol :grin:

I know how you feel. It happened to me too after i watched the drama. it took me some time before i could start to watch him and any drama. it was my first experience to feel so miserable and trauma after watching drama.. haha.. i love him in RN1 but the story was so tragic. But believe me, you will be able recover from it. it might take some time, but you will. i'll pray for you.. :grin:

• Like 3

Dear friends, thanks for your fantastic translation and updates!!!! :wub:

SO JISUB in INFINITY CHALLENGE

These are the links to watch So Jisub in Infinity Challenge Shows in full episode:

tumblr_inline_nk0fenjc9H1rk5eqk.gif

** Episode 264, full English sub 1 hour 13 minutes

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1903-[engsub]-infinity-challenge-(full)

** Episode 265, No English sub, 1hour and 7 minutes.

At the beginning of this show, all members tried to seduce him :sweatingbullets:, the winner would be his partner for the next challenge. Poor man was absolutely cute and shy...

http://ikshow.net/shows/infinity-challenge/episode-265/

** Episode 360, "Introducing My Lonely Friend" , aired 15/12/2013

After the Master's Sun, people expected to see his handsome clean cut like Joo Jong Won, however, this was So Jisub's real life style, moustache and all :lol:

icjisub.jpg

They got excited talking of him since the minute 43th, and our dear Mr So appeared at 44:50 in the clip. 

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1903-%5Bengsub%5D-infinity-challenge-(full)

(Cap, gift and clips credit to owners)

• Like 6

Hello everyone....nice to read all the posts here. Welcome to all new members.

@pikasjs oh great...you've been lurking here for the last few years ?? :lol: If this thread is a classroom, than you just stood outside the window for very long time while class discussed many topics of Jisubology. But thanks finally you decided to get into the classroom. 

Thank you @DaniaQ for the photo. The child is a son of Indi Brand's owner. She's a friend of Song Seung Hun oppa & So Ji Sub ssi.

CbI-lInUEAA64KV.jpg

CbI-l1PUsAAVO3h.jpg

I think all fans have been prepare and expect So Ji Sub to get married in a very very long time. As long as the woman he chose is really the person who loves our prince sincerely,I think it would be received well by fans. 

@Kittiya Kantasirikul thank you very much for all the updates. I have saw you're very active too in twitter, instagram and also follow my "very simple" blog. Thank you dear. 

@cccsub you're awesome ! Thank you for your hardwork. Thousand thumbs up !

Dear @mathi Very beautiful writing! makes Valentine's day in this thread became more lively. Happy valentine my dear friend. I think you should be Sojisub's wife. I could see how much you love him. 

A new video from @SoKingdom nunna . It's really great video

She wrote : This is a story about our Jisub, the immortal, who is tortured in one way or the other in all his dramas/movies, but always makes his way back through different sorts of fight 

e6b6b54bgw1f0z1h62971j20rs2ekqhy.jpg

Some caps, crd @51sokingdom

CbPtXwCUAAIOaMA.jpg

CbPtYwnUYAAD5kv.jpg

CbPt1nBUkAEEyk3.jpg

• Like 10
2 hours ago, DaniaQ said:

thank you for the translation @cccsub. i always enjoy his interviews..somehow i like the way he answered any questions. short and sweet. :D:D however, after reading most of his recent interview, i think i need to prepare myself for any sudden marriage news of him. i dont know. i just have this feeling that he might already have someone in his mind/heart right now. from his star date interview and his magazine interview, he seems to be more happy and cheerful compared to before. like someone who is in love. he keeps mentioning about marriage as if he wants his fans to be prepared and let us to know that he wants to get married. i dont know.. but no matter who the lucky woman is, i will always support him. I WILL.. ^_^

btw, i started playing clash of king and right at this moment, i am addicted to it. haha.. all of this is because king so ji sub. lets play for King SJS. :grin:

CbLblq7UYAAzOd2?format=pjpg&name=large

@DaniaQ Yea, he should get married soon or I will marry him hahaha joking... I can't even handle RN1, how can I handle such a hottie like him? lol

This Lee Jang woo bloody face attached in my head, and when they all yelled : Medic! Medic! Gesh... Thank God we live in peace now :)

But maybe i will like a war game, I should try clash of king too :grin:

1 hour ago, Mwee said:

Can't agree with you more Joelly... I too just finish Road No 1 and wondered why the PD couldn't just let them be together at the very end after all that they had gone through :((  

I've finished watching all his dramas and movies....don't know what to do until his next movie...guess i'm going to have to re-watch them all over again!  haha

@Mwee Yes, let's rewatch TMS or OMV or One sunny day.... I need something sweet now :grin:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mathi said:

Dear friends, thanks for your fantastic translation and updates!!!! :wub:

SO JISUB in INFINITY CHALLENGE

These are the links to watch So Jisub in Infinity Challenge Shows in full episode:

** Episode 264, full English sub 1 hour 13 minutes

** Episode 265, No English sub, 1hour and 7 minutes.

At the beginning of this show, all members tried to seduce him :sweatingbullets:, the winner would be his partner for the next challenge. Poor man was absolutely cute and shy...

http://ikshow.net/shows/infinity-challenge/episode-265/

** Episode 360, "Introducing My Lonely Friend" , aired 15/12/2013

After the Master's Sun, people expected to see his handsome clean cut like Joo Jong Won, however, this was So Jisub's real life style, moustache and all :lol:

They got excited talking of him since the minute 43th, and our dear Mr So appeared at 44:50 in the clip. 

(Cap, gift and clips credit to owners)

I dont know if you guys have watch this episode. This is a documentary special of infinity challenge (last year) and so ji sub lend his voice as the narrator of their documentary.  I keep rewatching this episode just to listen his sexy voice... :D:D

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/3198-%5Bengsub%5D-documentary-special---saturday-saturday-is-infinity-challenge

@joelly you should try to play that game. it is not too difficult and very fun for me. who knows. it might help to heal your feelings... :D

• Like 4

Yoo Jae Suk and So Ji Sub top celebrity poll as ideal husband and date respectively

The ‘Nation’s MC’ Yoo Jae Suk and actor So Ji Sub has topped a recent poll, which saw them being picked by Korean women as the ideal celebrity husband and date respectively.

The poll was carried out by the team of KBS 2TV talk show ‘Best Man’ with 1,000 women in their twenties to their forties, on which celebrities they would like to marry or date.

Actor So Ji Sub was most favored celebrity to date, as he gathered 8.4 percent of the total votes. Yoo Jae Suk (7.1%) and Kim Soo Hyun (4.3%) rounded up the Top 3. So Ji Sub was especially favored by women in their thirties and forties. So Ji Sub suave looking image and physique in his recent drama ‘Oh My Venus,’ helped him to secure most of the votes. Park Seo Joon, Yoo Seung Ho, Hyun Bin, and Kang Dong Won also made the list.

Meanwhile, Yoo Jae Suk was the most ideal husband to marry with 16.7 percent of the total votes. Cha Seung Won (4.2%) and So Ji Sub (4.1%) rounded up the Top 3. Yoo Jae Suk is not only the ‘Nation’s MC’ but also the ‘Nation’s Husband’ in the hearts of many women. They felt that Yoo Jae Suk’s good and righteous image, made him out to be a great head of the family. Cha Tae Hyun, Ji Jin Hee, and SEAN finished 4th, 5th, and 6th respectively.

KBS 2TV’s new talk show ‘Best Man’ will premiere on March 5th.

:blush:

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/02/15/yoo-jae-suk-and-so-ji-sub-top-celebrity-poll-as-ideal-husband-and-date-respectively/

• Like 5
Just now, kuntha420 said:

@pikasjs Hi friend, you are most welcomed to this thread. I was also silent lurker for many years but finally gave up to the temptation of joining this thread. This thread has really amazing contributors whom I know from years but I'm still a bit stranger for them. Waiting for your awesome future posts.

Thank you for your warm welcome :)

@sojisubaddicted i know, eh :grin:...i'm so glad finally open the door and joined the classroom. @cccsub Thank you for the amazing translation.

• Like 2
On 15 February 2016 at 8:01 PM, sojisubaddicted said:

Dear @mathi Happy valentine my dear friend. I think you should be Sojisub's wife. I could see how much you love him. 

@sojisubaddicted

Thanks my chingu :lol: I guess that's what many fans are dreaming about. I'm one of them,.. *cough* :wub: BTW, since I'm a small girl (1.6m), maybe I need a ladder to kiss him LOL...

** The ring which SJS himself put on fan's finger in his Fan Meeting 2014

10155956_786814344691771_580823934085121

II was mentioned in an article about Taiwan FM 2014:

"He even drew a lucky fan as 'Mrs. So' and gave her a ring. He gave another fan the earring that he had worn. He joked that he had worn those earrings and tried to clean them before giving them away...", kkkk

What would be your reactions if you were chosen as Mrs So there? Fan shared that there was this brave girl who looked very calm on stage and the most surprise was: she gave him the ring finger on her left hand...

Before the drawing in Seoul by the end of August 2014 and one of lucky girls

47482-260117.jpg

47482-260124.jpg

The full article on Dramafever.com referred to Taiwan FM 2014, including fan's video reported the cute man and his other Mrs So :P

6,000 fans crowded under So Ji Sub's "shelter of comfort"

for a fan meet in Taiwan

by Nancy Z on Thu, Jul 03, 2014

1606979_585422118239431_5453058944961990

tumblr_inline_niw13vZHkO1s8bkjc.gif

Spoiler

Korean star So Ji Sub's fan meet on June 28 in Taiwan was so hot that it was sold out as soon as it started selling, so he eventually agreed to a second show to be held at midnight. The requirement for the midnight meet was that the fans had to be adults. In all, 6,000 lucky fans were thrilled that they had the opportunity to hide in So Ji Sub's "shelter of comfort," made famous by him in the popular romance drama The Master's Sun.

d652396.jpg

So Ji Sub was certainly very impressed and touched by his fans' devotion. He remained energetic throughout the back-to-back shows, and even shook hands with every fan. He sang many of his new hip-hop songs at the fan meet, including the new "Boy Go."

d652398.jpg

During the Q&A session, he kept his cool and answered his fans' question in a very candid manner. The 36-year-old heartthrob was asked about his marriage plans. He said he did not have someone in mind yet, and he turned the question around to his fans asking if they would change their heart (about him) if he got married. The fans said, no, they all would support him getting married and having children. He was very happy upon hearing that and said, "You are definitely my fans!" He did admit that he would like his girlfriend to be someone considerate and understanding of his work. He will not reveal who he's dating until it's someone he has decided to marry.

On the other hand, this single man-god demanded that his fans only love him and not leave him to marry someone else. He even drew a lucky fan as 'Mrs. So' and gave her a ring. He gave another fan earrings that he had worn. He joked that he had worn those earrings and tried to clean them before giving them away.

And guess what, here's a video of the lucky drawing session. You can totally scream and squeal along with the Taiwanese fans at the totally cute So Ji Sub:

It wasn't clear which age was considered adulthood for the midnight show by the event's organizers. In Taiwan, voting age starts at 20, but males at 18 and females at 16 can marry with parental consent. It really doesn't matter, because fans of all ages would like to share the protective shelter with So Ji Sub.

His fans also include Taiwanese actors. Peter Ho of Summer's Desires sent him a flower basket with this message: 'Welcome to Taiwan, Wish you all the best.' Even Taiwanese actress Mandy Wei, star of DramaFever's Deja Vu, posted this selfie and shared her excited thoughts: 'I have lost my soul after meeting So Ji Sub. My eyes are still hallucinating and I'm in a daze. So Ji Sub gave me the same feeling in person. He is so sincere and honest in the way he treats his fans and his work. Let's all keep supporting him!'

170602b76c749f606b50c77856d55433.jpg

As So Ji Sub left Taiwan, he left this Weibo message: 'Taiwan's fan meet has safely concluded. A very blessed time. Very thankful for your voice of encouragement. Oh yes, mango ice is good!'

d652394.jpg

There's not a much better combination in the world than having delicious summer mango dessert in the So Ji Sub shelter. You just have to share it with several thousand other people.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/6000-fans-crowded-under-so-ji-subs-shelter-of-comfort-for-a-fan-meet-in-taiwan-/

(All pictures credit to owners)

• Like 4
4 hours ago, mathi said:

@sojisubaddicted

Thanks my chingu :lol: I guess that's what many fans are dreaming about. I'm one of them,.. *cough* :wub: BTW, since I'm a small girl (1.6m), maybe I need a ladder to kiss him LOL...

** The ring which SJS himself put on fan's finger in his Fan Meeting 2014

II was mentioned in an article about Taiwan FM 2014:

"He even drew a lucky fan as 'Mrs. So' and gave her a ring. He gave another fan the earring that he had worn. He joked that he had worn those earrings and tried to clean them before giving them away...", kkkk

What would be your reactions if you were chosen as Mrs So there? Fan shared that there was this brave girl who looked very calm on stage and the most surprise was: she gave him the ring finger on her left hand...

Before the drawing in Seoul by the end of August 2014 and one of lucky girls

The full article on Dramafever.com referred to Taiwan FM 2014, including fan's video reported the cute man and his other Mrs So :P

@mathi I was watching his fan meet dvd in tw from 2014. Because tickets were sold in no time for the original meet, the organizers decided to roll out a mid-night show so more Mrs. So can go see him. I remember he was really, really shy when he said hi to all his "wives". It's so cute. And the ring was only given out at the midnight show... not at the daytime show, as suggested by the host. There was also that video titled something along the lines of "Why you can't marry So Ji Sub". I love the ending of it and even his reaction to the audiences after watching it was cuteeeee. Wonder if you have seen it before?

On a side note, Sojisubar on Facebook updated with an album of the compilations of his Japanese interviews done in 2013 for Phantom and A Company Man. Here's the link to the album: https://m.facebook.com/sojisubar/albums/1697648190482688/

• Like 5
Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000
On 2/12/2016 at 11:50 PM, joelly said:

xoxoprincessxoxo1000 hey, i want to be your sister too. I think you'll be an adorable little sis and we'll drool over SJS together hahaha

Awww!! I'm so excited to have a big sister. I'm the oldest in my family and I'm sick of being the old one all the time. I'm so excited to drool over So Ji Sub with you....if we ever share a room we'll cover the walls with So Ji Sub pictures.

On 2/11/2016 at 8:57 AM, kuntha420 said:

incessxoxo1000 I'm also fond of Lolz so keep using them. From today I want you to be my baby sister(I don't have any and I always wanted to have one). I'm okay with rough edges.(I'm also like that too.)

Kim Soo Hyun is my best match so you take age appropriate Yoo Seung Ho the 'liitle So Ji Sub'. But never forget to drool over Mr SJS. ( It's really funny, it's the first time I'm admiring Kim Soo Hyun. But not for acting but for being my best match. Lolllzzz..) 

OH YES I WILL HAVE YOO SEUNG HO! He is as hot as So Ji Sub <3 I still have to watch his new dramas. You can have Kim Soo Hyun...my third korean crush. haha. Don't worry my heart is big enough to drool over 100+ guys...but So Ji Sub takes the biggest section. 

~~~

I didn't go on this thread for a while bc for some weird reason I forgot my password. Found out it was different from my Twitter password. I was almost dying...I wanted my So JI Sub madness...

'Oh My Venus', will export to 11 countries

Actor So Ji Sub, KBS 2TV drama wolhwa starring Shin Min Ah 'Oh my Venus "(a play gimeunji, directing and Kim, Hyung - Seok Chung, Mong jakso making a total of 16 episodes) has completed the export to 11 countries in Asia.

According to AM broadcasters 17 "Oh, my Venus has completed Rights exports to Asian countries, including 11 in mid-December in Japan, China, the Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar last year.

Officials following the " 'Oh, my Venus was All rights sold to the synagogue about 25 thousand dollars (worth about 300 million won)," said, "This KBS 2TV entertainment in the export of broadcast drama from KBS last year's drama' producers' The second has to know a higher sales price, "he said.

Said, " 'Oh, my Venus is So Ji Sub, Shin Min Ah will take the lead role was a lot of interest from foreign broadcasters also received good reviews in the content of foreign Unlike traditional romantic comedy and heal the wounds of the inner surface, achieves a love Asia sales were led to 11 countries, "he said.

Last November 16 the first broadcast 'Oh my Venus is healing the world-renowned fitness trainer Kim Young Ho (SJS min.) And scars the inside who meet the gangjueun (Shin Min Ah min) turned the station into momkkwang in good-looking challenge on diet and hidden health and Healing, which is a romantic comedy. Jongyoung one was the last one in May.

This work containing the information Visiting true love through the inside of a person's non-appearance center recorded the highest viewership of broadcast KBS wolhwageuk the second half of last year. Also it deohaejyeo the smoke of SJS Comic seriousness and Shin Min Ah was much loved by the audience.

"Oh my Venus in April is expected to be sequentially started broadcasting a satellite broadcasting in Japan theaters in China, Taiwan come.

Meanwhile, 'Oh my Venus is ahead of broadcast on Tokyo 17, Japan 18 and proceeds with promotional offers. The promotions are to attend the SJS.

[EXCLUSIVE real-time entertainment articles] [Star Interview, Star & stage!] [Latest sports news] [Star News Facebook - if - like the idol? Right here!]

Yigyeongho reporters sky@mtstarnews.com <copyright owner ⓒ 'real-time entertainment Sports Breaking News, All About Star Star News, prohibits unauthorized copying and redistribution>    

http://aminoapps.com/p/z9uih

So Ji Sub - 'Oh My Venus' Solo promotional to the fan in Japan

Actor So Ji Sub This goes after the popular drama 'Oh my Venus in Japan.

17 in Tokyo, Japan, will be held this day, according to officials AM wolhwa KBS 2TV drama 'Oh my Venus "(a play gimeunji, directing and Kim, Hyung - Seok Chung, Mong jakso making a total of 16 episodes) promotional offers.

Officials said, "This has to attend a promotional event 'Oh my Venus" starring So Ji Sub. SJS is watching with the' Oh My Venus once broadcast will be broadcast in Japan and local Japanese fans and the stage greeting ".

Following "and the event is expected to include 2,000 local fans together in Japan. Japan realized the popularity of local popularity and 'Oh my Venus of SJS once again," he said.

The SJS who was starring with Shin Min Ah 'Oh my Venus "was broadcast in January until 5 days from last November 16th. The world health healing balm for the romantic comedy is a famous fitness trainer Kim Young Ho (SJS minutes) and the inner wounds that meet the gangjueun (Shin Min Ah min.) Conversely momkkwang changed from good-looking challenge on diet and hidden.

"Oh my Venus was selling the rights to 11 Asian countries, including Japan, China, the Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar.

The SJS attended the 'Oh My Venus Japanese promotions will be conducted to 18th coming.

[EXCLUSIVE real-time entertainment articles] [Star Interview, Star & stage!] [Latest sports news] [Star News Facebook - if - like the idol? Right here!]

Yigyeongho reporters sky@mtstarnews.com <copyright owner ⓒ 'real-time entertainment Sports Breaking News, All About Star Star News, prohibits unauthorized copying and redistribution>    

http://aminoapps.com/p/4b3vl

• Like 6

Wow, thanks for all fantastic updates dear Sojisubbers!!! The staff at the airport had a chance to look into his eyes upclose... What's a lucky girl B)

@cccsub thank you chingu for your info!  :) So, his ring was given at midnight show in Taiwan, how thrill!!! One moment being Mrs So, many sleepless nights followed... 

10 hours ago, pikasjs said:

@mathi Thank you for sharing, what a lucky fans..wish Mr. So will come to Vancouver one day.

@cccsub I haven't watch the video, do you have the link?

@pikasjs You're very welcomed honey! Based on your cheerful avatar, I guess you're a warm hearted girl despite the coldness in Vancouver. Let's hope he'll be at your hometown one day, for work, for holiday or even for a honeymoon, who knows :lol:

*** Another Reading Script Image for One Sunny Day ~ The Bearded Man, as usual ^_^:) 

Before:

CbJI494UYAA6vOg?format=pjpg&name=large

After: He's the man who always surprises you each time he shaves his beard, our dear Mr So!!! :wub:

7e214665-6076-42d8-8c34-ad586c06a9f6.png

(Picture credit to owners)

• Like 6