So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

@mathii wow ... your report!!!! it's like submitting a thesis and we are all your professors giving you an A! or E for excellent!!! I noticed in the pics there was a tall well built man beside him most of the time.... manager? bodyguard? I mean, why should he have one in mapo office? then I wouldn't wonder why he was getting all the intrigues!

So how is cain and abel? happy ending? I always want a happy ending! should I download it too? I've downloaded phantom, company man and watched one sunny day and always (several times!!!!) .... now I want to ship HHJ and SJS!!

• Like 2

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

@rain719

i watched Cain and Abel over the summer and it was so good! Han Ji Min and So Ji Sub were so CUTE! I shipped them so hard. I even shipped them more than SoShin haha

The ending doesn't involve him dying in cain and abel so I don't think its a sad ending haha. 

10 minutes ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

@rain719

i watched Cain and Abel over the summer and it was so good! Han Ji Min and So Ji Sub were so CUTE! I shipped them so hard. I even shipped them more than SoShin haha

The ending doesn't involve him dying in cain and abel so I don't think its a sad ending haha. 

hahaha ok..... but it's a happy ending??? I'm not into the soshin couple.... SJS doesn't like to be a 3rd party so I doubt if he saw SMA more than just a friend... now if WB is out of the pic?? who knows.... but looks like SJS is not the aggressive type so a girl has to make the first move?? wasn't he rumored with HJM but denied it? so pls tell me if it's happy ending with cain and abel??????? pls??????????

• Like 2

On 22/1/2016 at 0:33 AM, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

thank you 

@zeppy10 and @cccsub for the translations <3 You guys are the best!!

Okay Imma tell you guys something awesome!!

My design class got a new printer for fabrics and basically you can print out whatever you want on the fabric. I'm gonna print a fabric full of So Ji Sub's faces and i'm gonna make a dress out of that LMAO or maybe a blanket of so ji sub's face

I'm so excited for that (i know its not relevant to anything but I just wanted to tell you guys about it hehe)

@mathi that picture of SJS makes me melt...I think I'm gonna rest a bit bc my knees are weak

Hi @xoxoprincessxoxo1000 I really want to see your Jisub's faces dress or blanket that you are going to make!! I think it will be so cool... you should post the pic when it's done *giggle*

I watched One Sunny Day and rewatch Master's Sun two days in a row. Owh, sleepless night.. but my eyes is full of SJS :rolleyes: His roles are very different in those two dramas. Surely Master's sun is a masterpiece, I like Joo Joong Won a lot :) Guess I fall in love with him again and again and again.:wub:

Happy monday guys... Love you Ji Sub ssi, love you all :heart:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rain719 said:

hahaha ok..... but it's a happy ending??? I'm not into the soshin couple.... SJS doesn't like to be a 3rd party so I doubt if he saw SMA more than just a friend... now if WB is out of the pic?? who knows.... but looks like SJS is not the aggressive type so a girl has to make the first move?? wasn't he rumored with HJM but denied it? so pls tell me if it's happy ending with cain and abel??????? pls??????????

okay ill tell you

its a....

happy ending 

and yeah he denied it with han ji min :( sad bc they would make a really cute couple. media caused up a stir bc they were both spotted wearing the same items (like ring and sunglasses)

1 hour ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

okay ill tell you

its a....

happy ending 

and yeah he denied it with han ji min :( sad bc they would make a really cute couple. media caused up a stir bc they were both spotted wearing the same items (like ring and sunglasses)

You're a tease!!!  is it full of angst? don't want any angst.... my 2 besties (moodypie and alekaonu) told me he got shot in the head for 1st ep???? not for me then! I'll just rewatch always, one sunny day (think I'm tired of watching OMV for what - over 30x...) and phantom, so far is not bad as I still get to see him in succeeding eps (even though he died) hahaha.....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, rain719 said:

You're a tease!!!  is it full of angst? don't want any angst.... my 2 besties (moodypie and alekaonu) told me he got shot in the head for 1st ep???? not for me then! I'll just rewatch always, one sunny day (think I'm tired of watching OMV for what - over 30x...) and phantom, so far is not bad as I still get to see him in succeeding eps (even though he died) hahaha.....

Cain and Abel has A LOT of angst but not as much as What Happened In Bali or I'm Sorry I Love You. You should give it a try tho :D 

Phantom is so good! That drama kept me off my seat. Its so unpredictable and he's hot af in that drama. 

You should watch We Are Dating Now  if you're tired of So Ji Sub's angsty dramas. I heard he's super cute and lovable there and its a drama fool of fluff. It's a romcom too. 

4 hours ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

@rain719

Hi xoxoprincessxoxoI've watched this drama, too. "Cain & Abel" isn’t a bad show but, I won’t say it’s good, either. IDK why it left me feeling strangely blank despite the competence in directing and acting. But, the script sucks. I feel like I’ve seen this many times before, I mean the same core. The medical parts are really not interesting. That's why, I did a lot of fast forwarding …But, "Cain & Abel" has beautiful music and score.  It’s a “I’ll listen to it again” type of song. The scenes are worth looking out for especially the desert part, I love it! Like I said, it’s not bad. It just doesn’t stir any excitement in me. Beginning is a bit slow but I think EP4 really picked up - it gave you already a totally different atmosphere, so much stronger and a lot more intriguing. As far as I remember "Cain and Abel’s" concept went through a few genre changes before the current version. (please correct me if I'm wrong here -) The opening scene was beautifully filmed. I guess it was So Ji Sub’s comeback drama since his military service, right? And I like the budding chemistry between So Ji Sup and Han Ji Min. I love the boat scene where she’s yelling at him on the bridge and he did the heart sign. :P

• Like 3

PHANTOM!!!! HE WAS SO FREAKING HAWT THERE :wub: but that's probably the only drama that he doesn't have a love-line with hahaha! I actually like the plot as well, maybe because it's related to what I was studying back then :w00t:

Talking about angst... I don't think anymore dramas can beat the angst in WHIB and MiSa. Especially WHIB, what was the writer thinking to make two hotties ended up that way! Oh well but kdramas last time usually all end with angst so... yeah.

HAHAHA! and oh yes! We Are Dating Now is a very cute drama! (and he was so young back then) it's quite light, unlike the roles he took on after that :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

On 24 January 2016 at 6:56 AM, rain719 said:

@mathii wow ... your report!!!! it's like submitting a thesis and we are all your professors giving you an A! or E for excellent!!! I noticed in the pics there was a tall well built man beside him most of the time.... manager? bodyguard? I mean, why should he have one in mapo office? then I wouldn't wonder why he was getting all the intrigues!

So how is cain and abel? happy ending? I always want a happy ending! should I download it too? I've downloaded phantom, company man and watched one sunny day and always (several times!!!!) .... now I want to ship HHJ and SJS!!

@rain719 thank you professor for giving me an A :D Please give all credit to Mr SJS whose stories are always extraordinary :phew::P

From what I read, the tall well built man who shadowed Jisub was Mr Cho, one of his managers back then. Once a person gets into SJS's circle, he/she stays there a lifetime :sweatingbullets:, Mr Song Seung Hun, 21 years ongoing; Madam Kim Soo Jin, his manager, 11 years ongoing; Comedian Jung Jun-ha, since 2003... except his girlfriends. Maybe the pressure being his girls was so huge to bear :huh:

With Mr Cho in 2005

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUTOj0IEwX9aefsZY9IBc

In Shanghai at the end of 2008 to film Cain and Abel

8ce571b3bbe0c7c5eb835f8e26632d0e.jpg

b6a3cfcc52724f961f695d97740b086c.jpg

Since you haven't watch Cain and Abel, my dear @rain719 I shouldn't give you any spoiler, right? This is one of my favourite SJS dramas. He was a doctor who had his chances to hold guns or even used the scalpel as a weapon...:sweatingbullets: 20 episodes with a happy ending absolutely give viewers a great time watching and want to rewatch it afterward.:)

1zTqk.jpg

CZc6-5BUUAAPi4z?format=pjpg&name=large

BTW, he gave CPR to a few men in there, you know, mouth to mouth blowing... There were certain fans wish to be these 'patients' (including me, lol lol...)

caa4avi_002278175.jpg

(Photos credit to owners)

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

Cain and Abel has A LOT of angst but not as much as What Happened In Bali or I'm Sorry I Love You. You should give it a try tho :D 

Phantom is so good! That drama kept me off my seat. Its so unpredictable and he's hot af in that drama. 

You should watch We Are Dating Now  if you're tired of So Ji Sub's angsty dramas. I heard he's super cute and lovable there and its a drama fool of fluff. It's a romcom too. 

Ok I'll skip cain and abel...... it's not that I'm tired of SJS ansty dramas ........ just that I've never watched them!!!! hahahaha years ago, after the 1st few eps of WHIB, I went to the ending to see if it had a good one but no... skipped that and so from then on, I never watched anything of SJS until a month before OMV when I watched one sunny day and liked it....

35 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi xoxoprincessxoxoI've watched this drama, too. "Cain & Abel" isn’t a bad show but, I won’t say it’s good, either. IDK why it left me feeling strangely blank despite the competence in directing and acting. But, the script sucks. I feel like I’ve seen this many times before, I mean the same core. The medical parts are really not interesting. That's why, I did a lot of fast forwarding …But, "Cain & Abel" has beautiful music and score.  It’s a “I’ll listen to it again” type of song. The scenes are worth looking out for especially the desert part, I love it! Like I said, it’s not bad. It just doesn’t stir any excitement in me. Beginning is a bit slow but I think EP4 really picked up - it gave you already a totally different atmosphere, so much stronger and a lot more intriguing. As far as I remember "Cain and Abel’s" concept went through a few genre changes before the current version. (please correct me if I'm wrong here -) The opening scene was beautifully filmed. I guess it was So Ji Sub’s comeback drama since his military service, right? And I like the budding chemistry between So Ji Sup and Han Ji Min. I love the boat scene where she’s yelling at him on the bridge and he did the heart sign. :P

cain and abel was goood but it had a LOT of plot holes haha i liked the action part when hes trying to escape china. but afterwards it sort of got boring when he got back in korea. the OTP kept me watching it. 

There's a bunch of plot holes like..

1. How is Cho In still alive after getting shot in the head without getting proper medical attention?? How did he still stay alive despite getting shot?

Spoiler

SPOILER: in what happened in bali he died by getting shot but in this show he stays alive?? 

2. The South Korean Government thought that his new identity Oh Kang Ho (was that his name? idk i forgot aha) was North Korean. But when he got back in Korea and regained his memory as Lee Cho In...wouldn't that mess documents up? Wouldn't he get imprisoned for impersonating another identity? Nothing happened after that. 

3. The brother, brain things confuse me. And Cho In operates his brother and then his brother becomes vegative?? idk what happened there. 

I'm pretty sure there's more plotholes but...what kind of drama doesn't have plot holes right? I really liked So Ji Sub's acting in Cain and Abel, he played the two characters; Lee Cho In (whos bubbly and bright), and Oh Kang Ho (who's dark and broody) so perfectly. I, as a viewer could distinguish the differences between his characters. 

The part that I really liked about the show was Han Ji Min and So Ji Sub. Han Ji Min is one of my FAVORITE actresses next to Im Soo Jung and Song Hye Kyo, and I really liked her with Ji sub. They had really good chemistry. I shipped them so hard that I almost cried. I feel like I'm the only one who shipped So Ji Sub and Han Ji Min since their shippers are so quiet. 

I heard that Cain and Abel was supposed to have Jung Ryeo Won as a lead.. and that it was supposed to be filmed in San Francisco instead of China, but I guess they changed that too. 

4 minutes ago, rain719 said:

Ok I'll skip cain and abel...... it's not that I'm tired of SJS ansty dramas ........ just that I've never watched them!!!! hahahaha years ago, after the 1st few eps of WHIB, I went to the ending to see if it had a good one but no... skipped that and so from then on, I never watched anything of SJS until a month before OMV when I watched one sunny day and liked it....

Haha! Well I guess we have different tastes bc I really love angsty dramas thats why I really like So Ji Sub's angsty dramas. Did you watch Master's Sun yet? It's full of fluffffff and its rom-com 

8 minutes ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

cain and abel was goood but it had a LOT of plot holes haha i liked the action part when hes trying to escape china. but afterwards it sort of got boring when he got back in korea. the OTP kept me watching it. 

1. How is Cho In still alive after getting shot in the head without getting proper medical attention?? How did he still stay alive despite getting shot?

Hide contents

SPOILER: in what happened in bali he died by getting shot but in this show he stays alive?? 

2. The South Korean Government thought that his new identity Oh Kang Ho (was that his name? idk i forgot aha) was North Korean. But when he got back in Korea and regained his memory as Lee Cho In...wouldn't that mess documents up? Wouldn't he get imprisoned for impersonating another identity? Nothing happened after that. 

3. The brother, brain things confuse me. And Cho In operates his brother and then his brother becomes vegative?? idk what happened there. 

I'm pretty sure there's more plotholes but...what kind of drama doesn't have plot holes right? I really liked So Ji Sub's acting in Cain and Abel, he played the two characters; Lee Cho In (whos bubbly and bright), and Oh Kang Ho (who's dark and broody) so perfectly. I, as a viewer could distinguish the differences between his characters. 

The part that I really liked about the show was Han Ji Min and So Ji Sub. Han Ji Min is one of my FAVORITE actresses next to Im Soo Jung and Song Hye Kyo, and I really liked her with Ji sub. They had really good chemistry. I shipped them so hard that I almost cried. I feel like I'm the only one who shipped So Ji Sub and Han Ji Min since their shippers are so quiet. 

I heard that Cain and Abel was supposed to have Jung Ryeo Won as a lead.. and that it was supposed to be filmed in San Francisco instead of China, but I guess they changed that too. 

Haha! Well I guess we have different tastes bc I really love angsty dramas thats why I really like So Ji Sub's angsty dramas. Did you watch Master's Sun yet? It's full of fluffffff and its rom-com 

sorry come to think of it, I watched Master's Sun ahead of 1 sunny day and OMV so that was my first SJS drama..... But  I wasn't into him then and alekaonu and moodypie kept prodding me to watch him with them in the live streaming. Also I was afraid of some of the scary stuff they had shown so I watched it the day after but didn't really join in the spazzing! Right now, we still have to find a drama that would make us spazz all together!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mathi said:

@rain719 thank you professor for giving me an A :D Please give all credit to Mr SJS whose stories are always extraordinary :phew::P

From what I read, the tall well built man who shadowed Jisub was Mr Cho, one of his managers back then. Once a person gets into SJS's circle, he/she stays there a lifetime :sweatingbullets:, Mr Song Seung Hun, 21 years ongoing; Madam Kim Soo Jin, his manager, 16years ongoing; Comedian Jung Jun-ha, since 2003... except his girlfriends. Maybe the pressure being his girls was so huge to bear :huh:

Since you haven't watch Cain and Abel, my dear @rain719 I shouldn't give you any spoiler, right? This is one of my favourite SJS dramas. He was a doctor who had his chances to hold guns or even used the scalpel as a weapon...:sweatingbullets: 20 episodes with a happy ending absolutely give viewers a great time watching and want to rematch it afterward.:)

BTW, he gave CPR to a few men in there, you know, mouth to mouth blowing... There were certain fans wish to be these 'patients' (including me, lol lol...)

He was a doctor who was shot in the head?????? and I thought his older brother was the goon? and envied him?? Getting confused.... if you can give me the gist of the story, sad part and all (I don't like surprises.. I prefer to have spoilers you know).. don't want to waste my time downloading a drama that I will not watch eventually....  See that's how I am.... I watch the 1st 2 eps then go to the last ep if it has a happy ending, then I will watch the drama!! There were only 2 dramas I watched on live streaming - AHYI which I eventually regretted cuz of the angst in the latter part but at least had a happy ending and OMV.... with SJS I wouldn't mind watching a new drama of his via live streaming even if it's 100 eps as long as he looks the same way as he looked in the phantom or omv!!!!!!

I would love to do CPR on him!!!! haha but my kind of CPR will definitely be X-rated!!!!

• Like 2

I didn't catch up or start any sjs drama/movie this weekend... instead i went online to look at different clips and interviews that he had in the past. This short clip is from when he first visited taiwan in 2014 and it caught my eye as i find it quite cute.

The man's voice at the beginning is the host while the lady's voice is the translator for sjs. I did a rough translation on the questions and answer... if you've already seen or read about the content of this interview, just consider this as another opportunity to listen to his sexy voice and admire his face ;) Speaking of faces, I especially love his face at 1:56...

Q: You are the owner of your own company, do you have any plans of establishing another business?
A: I haven't put much thought into it... I am an actor right now and I will continue you on as an actor. I don't know what's going to happen later, so my thinking will change.

Q: What kind of image are you trying to pursue to the public... We've see you with multiple identities as an actor, rapper, writer...
A:  I'm an actor and I've done lots of characters, so I will stick to the image of being an actor.

Q: What do you like to do at your leisure time? We all know you're good exercising and especially in swimming.
A: I prefer working out/exercising alone. It's very hard to have friends join me as we all have different schedules.

His answer and his nod at 2:33 made me laugh... because he had to agree to the translator that his other half has to be a woman. The crowd had a light chuckle as well lol

Q: It's common for stars to disclose their currently relationship status for the public's blessings. If you have another half right now, would you disclose the news to the public?
A: Well, my other half would be a woman and to protect her I will not say anything.  I would keep the woman I'm only seeing as a secret.  Unless I know she is the one for marriage, then I will let the public know... (2nd part) Instead of thinking of myself,  I care and consider her feelings very much.

Edited by cccsub
Corrected year from 2004 to 2014
  • Like 6

@cccsub

was this in 2004? he hasn't aged!!!! I've been watching interviews and BTS of always with han hyo joo and I think I will be a die hard shipper of those 2!!!! they are always in synch!! always laughing, like their sharing a secret joke!! so cute the 2 of them!!!! And to think they didn't know each other prior to the filming!!!  I haven't seen SJS laugh this way with SMA ....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

Reveal hidden contents

xoxoprincessxoxo, I heard she turned it down. :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cccsub said:

I didn't catch up or start any sjs drama/movie this weekend... instead i went online to look at different clips and interviews that he had in the past. This short clip is from when he first visited taiwan in 2004 and it caught my eye as i find it quite cute.

The man's voice at the beginning is the host while the lady's voice is the translator for sjs. I did a rough translation on the questions and answer... if you've already seen or read about the content of this interview, just consider this as another opportunity to listen to his sexy voice and admire his face ;) Speaking of faces, I especially love his face at 1:56...

Q: You are the owner of your own company, do you have any plans of establishing another business?
A: I haven't put much thought into it... I am an actor right now and I will continue you on as an actor. I don't know what's going to happen later, so my thinking will change.

Q: What kind of image are you trying to pursue to the public... We've see you with multiple identities as an actor, rapper, writer...
A:  I'm an actor and I've done lots of characters, so I will stick to the image of being an actor.

Q: What do you like to do at your leisure time? We all know you're good exercising and especially in swimming.
A: I prefer working out/exercising alone. It's very hard to have friends join me as we all have different schedules.

His answer and his nod at 2:33 made me laugh... because he had to agree to the translator that his other half has to be a woman. The crowd had a light chuckle as well lol

Q: It's common for stars to disclose their currently relationship status for the public's blessings. If you have another half right now, would you disclose the news to the public?
A: Well, my other half would be a woman and to protect her I will not say anything.  I would keep the woman I'm only seeing as a secret.  Unless I know she is the one for marriage, then I will let the public know... (2nd part) Instead of thinking of myself,  I care and consider her feelings very much.

Thank you for bring here the interview, just a little correction, it's an interview before "Let's Have Fun & Love Life" Sojisub 1st Asia Fans Meeting in 2014

• Like 1