So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

KIKI is such a lucky dog :((((((, she must have saved the world in her previous life [-O<Anw.. Jisub looks so happy and relax in the White day pics :x , I always feel warm and happy seeing him like that. How easily he can brighten my day.. aigoo, and i'm not even a teen girl anymore *sigh*
The White day Project looks really great! You guys are awesome! Thank you so much again for making this happen :x In the collage i can see many beautiful arts of efesun, like them a lot, especially the one has the letters "So Ji Sub" deeps in water :D And olang's video is lovely too hehe
I'm currently at ep 9 of WHIB... Although i can't find any tolerant with the other male lead (till now he's like a little girl who always playing around to me) and I skipped all the scenes that don't have Sonick in them, but i don't regret watching it at all. Because Kang In Wook makes it up for me. He's so perfect that I can't help but fall in love with him head over heal. So I'm still happily watching every ep. 
But the ending scares me to death :-SS :-SS :-SS [-O<

Guest sara62

@wilddjWHIB the ending. I think that was the best ending possible for such a nonsense story line with two irrational lead characters (Jaemin- Soojung ). There's no logical foundation in the story. As we never get why two men fall in love with the girl. In the core all the questions lead to just one answer "human being dirty desires lead you to hell". We're talking about dying morality standards here. So two-timing, greed, lust, jealousy, betrayal, wrath, sloth, lie (Very much like 7 sins we can find in SONICe magazine too) are playing the main roles. Therefore, no wonder the ending is also a branch of the original sin. "Killing your girl who betrayed you with a man who stabbed you in the back, out of your jealousy and greed." I'm taking this writer too seriously now, to be honest. The only character who you feel sympathy with is Inwook. I don't know how many times I wondered (when I was watching the drama) "he's too good to be in this drama. He's too good for the girl. He's too good to be insulted, to get hurt. To not be the lead." Still this drama is like a milestone in Sonick's acting career. As he says he found the joy of acting in this drama for the first time. Plus, I've read Inwook is so similar to him in many aspects that he was afraid people find too much about him watching Inwook. If this drama has any importance for Sonick fans, that's the only reason.baligif2.gif

Guest sara62

Found this picture and yes, you even don't need to watch the movie to realize what kind of character Hyungdo is. That's all in his eyes. Really, those eyes...A-Company-Man-so-ji-sub-36001521-2425-16

sara62 said: @wilddjWHIB the ending. I think that was the best ending possible for such a nonsense story line with two irrational lead characters (Jaemin- Soojung ). There's no logical foundation in the story. As we never get why two men fall in love with the girl. In the core all the questions lead to just one answer "human being dirty desires lead you to hell". We're talking about dying morality standards here. So two-timing, greed, lust, jealousy, betrayal, wrath, sloth, lie (Very much like 7 sins we can find in SONICe magazine too) are playing the main roles. Therefore, no wonder the ending is also a branch of the original sin. "Killing your girl who betrayed you with a man who stabbed you in the back, out of your jealousy and greed." I'm taking this writer too seriously now, to be honest. The only character who you feel sympathy with is Inwook. I don't know how many times I wondered (when I was watching the drama) "he's too good to be in this drama. He's too good for the girl. He's too good to be insulted, to get hurt. To not be the lead." Still this drama is like a milestone in Sonick's acting career. As he says he found the joy of acting in this drama for the first time. Plus, I've read Inwook is so similar to him in many aspects that he was afraid people find too much about him watching Inwook. If this drama has any importance for Sonick fans, that's the only reason.

Guest sara62

Found these pics right here in this thread. Love them.200512screeninterview.jpg
3527sm.jpg

posted by izzat in sjs thread @ www.hotelier2002.com
Reposted by @liezle

Guest sara62

Guys,Serious discussion! It would be great if we can discuss this.

Sonick says "Sometimes I think, what kind of role would I have to do so that they will simply see my acting and not my visual?"

What do you think about this? Has there been any moment that you've forgotten about how beautiful he is and just absorbed in his acting? If yes, when?

9922720e0cf3d7ca04c3c8e6f21fbe096b63a96d

sara62 said: Guys,Serious discussion! It would be great if we can discuss this.

Sonick says "Sometimes I think, what kind of role would I have to do so that they will simply see my acting and not my visual?"

What do you think about this? Has there been any moment that you've forgotten about how beautiful he is and just absorbed in his acting? If yes, when?