So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest dongwookie

So I was backreading this thread and read about the possibility (or was it only a fan wish?) of SJS and HJM both presenting in the SBS Awards this year, since they won Best Actor and Actress last year. Is that customary for SBS? If it does happen, and GHJ would be there as well, I'm sure it's gonna create a huge buzz.. Battle between two ships for the netizens. Although I hope it wouldn't drive Jisub into ditching yet another awards night coz I'm really looking forward to seeing him glammed up and strutting his sexy stuff in the red carpet.

Guest ayayaziz

Happy Voting !!!

The Nomination Round (Chose max of 8 Dramas)
(2013-Nov-9, 00:00KST ~ 2013-Nov-30, 23:59KST)
:::dayshoursminsec

Lets vote summore!!... i want TMS to win so badly hohoho

The Heirs (SBS)  18.12%  (7,937 votes)    The Master’s Sun (SBS)  13.71%  (6,007 votes)    I Hear Your Voice (SBS)  7.88%  (3,454 votes)   

Who do you think is sexy as a woman?
(After thinking for a bit) Attractiveness is an aura that appears quite naturally. People often feel that a woman is sexy because she has a glamorous body, but I get that feeling from that aura of sexiness that’s created by her whole being.

I don't know if this interview for Vogue Japan was posted here before, but here it is
http://kpoprants.wordpress.com/2010/01/29/%e2%96%ba%e2%96%bapics-interview-actor-so-ji-sub-for-vogue-japan-wild-and-sexy/#more-12595 

cnxTM.jpg

I'd hate to rain on the shippers' parade here.

To avoid potential friction between So Ji Sub / Gong Hyo Jin shippers versus So Ji Sub / Han Ji Min shippers, please don't post couples relevant images / discussions from here on.

Anyone who ships So Ji Sub / Gong Hyo Jin is free to visit SoGong's thread here and have fun with SoGong shippers.

There's no couple thread for So Ji Sub / Han Ji Min as of yet, but feel free to make one at couples - shippers paradise to ship as much as possible without limitations.

So Ji Sub's thread is solely reserved for his individual activities, so let's not make it uncomfortable for many of his fans who are not into couples. Thank you!

ebullience said: I'd hate to rain on the shippers' parade here.

To avoid potential friction between So Ji Sub / Gong Hyo Jin shippers versus So Ji Sub / Han Ji Min shippers, please don't post couples relevant images / discussions from here on.

Anyone who ships So Ji Sub / Gong Hyo Jin is free to visit SoGong's thread here and have fun with SoGong shippers.

There's no couple thread for So Ji Sub / Han Ji Min as of yet, but feel free to make one at couples - shippers paradise to ship as much as possible without limitations.

So Ji Sub's thread is solely reserved for his individual activities, so let's not make it uncomfortable for many of his fans who are not into couples. Thank you!

Aigooo! I've been reading that SJS oppa has been hiding since the last epi of his latest drama. It has been forever since I've seen him and now he is playing hide and seek/charades. Otoke?! HAHAHA! 
hahaha! Someone said that SJS oppa is a walking contradiction. What the delulu...too funny. 

Let me tell you something funny guys. Last night I was searching for some So Jisub pics to use in our project. Then seeing a Giordano pic made me check what this Giordano was after all. I searched the word and found its Korean homepage. Guess what. The first thing you see there is this hottie Jisub's pic. Clicking on one of his pics to see the other colors of the shirt led to a frowning me. "Why he's not wearing the other colors?. It's not like that I'v come here to see the clothes." I said to myself. But there was something there that made me smile from ear to ear. Just go tohttp://www.giordano.co.kr/Product/view.asp?query=Param1%3D2%26Param2%3D13&cGCode=2&cCode=13&gcode=2583

Hold your mouse on hottie's pic and enjoy playing with his pic. LOL.  =))

sara62 said: Let me tell you something funny guys. Last night I was searching for some So Jisub pics to use in our project. Then seeing a Giordano pic made me check what this Giordano was after all. I searched the word and found its Korean homepage. Guess what. The first thing you see there is this hottie Jisub's pic. Clicking on one of his pics to see the other colors of the shirt led to a frowning me. "Why he's not wearing the other colors?. It's not like that I'v come here to see the clothes." I said to myself. But there was something there that made me smile from ear to ear. Just go tohttp://www.giordano.co.kr/Product/view.asp?query=Param1%3D2%26Param2%3D13&cGCode=2&cCode=13&gcode=2583

Hold your mouse on hottie's pic and enjoy playing with his pic. LOL.  =))