So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

ohhh I pass the date.. but I want to tell.. happy birthday oppa soji!!!! ahhhh you are an incredible dream ufff I love all about you since I knew you in cain and abel I love you in the first time... you are the best and incredible actor I wish you god bless you always! and I hope to see you often!

@cristurbat Thanks for always posting/sharing anything about SJS-HJM/Cain and Abel here,I feel your love for the couple and the drama and I guess you ONLY watched him in Cain and Abel,right?
....So I wanna suggest you this..I think,there are a drama thread for Cain and Abel/couple thread for SJS-HJM in Soompi
If you ONLY love him as Lee Chu-in and ONLY love seeing him with HJM,Why don't you go sharing anything about what you love there?
Sorry for my post,I honestly wanted to tell you since a very long time,let me tell you about this today,Thanks

Happy Birthday So Ji Sub...(so hard to keep up with the different time zones around the world)....but anyway...Hoping that you are having an absolutely wonderful and beautiful day among those who love and treasure you most. May you continue to do good work. Thank you for the memories, thank you for your commitment, thank you for your humility, your grace, and thank you for being YOU...
Wishing you much kindness, love, happiness, and blessings in the future....Best wishes and congratulations..Look forward to your next project...fighting!! :\"> :P :x

Yoshikitty said: @cristurbat Thanks for always posting/sharing anything about SJS-HJM/Cain and Abel here,I feel your love for the couple and the drama and I guess you ONLY watched him in Cain and Abel,right?
....So I wanna suggest you this..I think,there are a drama thread for Cain and Abel/couple thread for SJS-HJM in Soompi
If you ONLY love him as Lee Chu-in and ONLY love seeing him with HJM,Why don't you go sharing anything about what you love there?
Sorry for my post,I honestly wanted to tell you since a very long time,let me tell you about this today,Thanks