So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

He looks great in all colors...and he really rock that pair of pink pants in TMS. They look so good on him and looks like the most natural. I think if I see any guy wear it on the street, I'll go ewwwww. But obviously, he made it work...

crap. news from 51k.com

No.135[알림] A TWOSOME PLACE by 51k 할인 혜택 종료 안내조회수 449

안녕하세요.

51keeper 입니다.

2013 12 31 A TWOSOME PLACE 와 계약이 종료됨에 따라

A TWOSOME PLACE by 51k 압구정점 오렌지 회원 카드 할인 혜택이 종료됨을 알려드립니다.

계약 종료 후에도 A TWOSOME PLACE by 51k  A TWOSOME PLACE로 계속 운영됩니다.

착오 없으시길 바랍니다.

감사합니다

51k's contract with a twosome place is ending at the end of this year. T^T but i haven't been there yet to see pics of sojisub hanging around the cafe nor tried sojisub's coffee or the shakeratto or the desserts. :(

I wonder why all this decisions made abt the orange membership cancellation, closing of Japanese fansite by end of nx yr n now ending of cafe contract by end of this yr? Seriously, I thought the cafe n fansite is doing great but the fansite should be open to everyone wout restrictions or payment. ;) he must be too bz now since his popularity skyrocketed after TMS (or bz dating??). :)) @sara62, nice to see u again, heard abt the suspension. Glad u r back. :)

Scorpio18 said: I wonder why all this decisions made abt the orange membership cancellation, closing of Japanese fansite by end of nx yr n now ending of cafe contract by end of this yr? Seriously, I thought the cafe n fansite is doing great but the fansite should be open to everyone wout restrictions or payment. ;) he must be too bz now since his popularity skyrocketed after TMS (or bz dating??). :)) @sara62, nice to see u again, heard abt the suspension. Glad u r back. :)

Scorpio18 said: I wonder why all this decisions made abt the orange membership cancellation, closing of Japanese fansite by end of nx yr n now ending of cafe contract by end of this yr? Seriously, I thought the cafe n fansite is doing great but the fansite should be open to everyone wout restrictions or payment. ;) he must be too bz now since his popularity skyrocketed after TMS (or bz dating??). :)) @sara62, nice to see u again, heard abt the suspension. Glad u r back. :)

@sara62, actually SJS only bought the management right for that Apgujeong branch n distinguished it from other A Twosome Place outlets by adding A Twosome Place by 51k specifically. So I'm not really sure y he needs to end the contract n it will become another normal A Twosome Place wout the 51k. Luckily my sister already visited there a couple of mths ago n got me some nice pix, vids n some rather "useless" tokens but I still treasure them, lol. As for the membership of 51k, from what I read, foreigners who wanna sign up must send their ID copy to prove their legal age to become a green member n the orange member is only for Korean citizens who paid yearly subscription fees, they enjoy more perks than green members. As for the Japanese site, discontinue the orange card member discount used at A Twosome Place 51k. Aigooo...my brain hurts from reading the translations of both sides.