So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

@paradicez
I love mystery ... 
the thing is i don't want something which would have a sad ending .. because I won't be able to study after watching it ... I am going to postpone watching anything... I'm too busy this month ... Just one month my exam would be over and i'd be a bit free.... 

Guest dongwookie

@aine7

Point taken. Somehow i cannot imagine him dancing tango either. Just not his style.

By the way, I just want to point out that being alone and being lonely are two different things. As a new fan, I'm sure there's lots that i don't know about this guy, but if I would base my judgment on the fact that he is an introvert, then I'd say him being alone is something that he would prefer. I can totally get, admire even, his desire to continue acting, because that's how he gets to live the way he never could if, say, he's just an ordinary person. Through the roles he played, he has become a boxer, a crime investigator, a doctor, and a mall CEO, to name a few, and all the different personalities that those entail. And after each project, he gets to go back to being what he is, the quiet guy who stays at home with his dogs. That is, until his next project where he gets to be another character entirely.

A lot of people are wishing him to marry someone he loves. My wish for him is that he wouldn't be pressured into doing something other people thinks he should do.

Guest dongwookie

Sorry, double post. Let me just edit then:

@sunset9.0

If you love mystery, you wouldn't regret watching Ghost. I'm on episode 16 now, and i heard about the ending, but so far i am enjoying everything. Thoroughly loving the cat and mouse game. Whoever wrote this have my respect. I was planning on just looking at Jisub if the story proved to be boring, but i was surprised that most of the time my focus is on the story itself. Loved the acting, loved the chemistry of the cast, loved the smart villain, and of course, loved Jisub as Kim Woo Hyun.

dongwookie said: @aine7 Point taken. Somehow i cannot imagine him dancing tango either. Just not his style. By the way, I just want to point out that being alone and being lonely are two different things. As a new fan, I'm sure there's lots that i don't know about this guy, but if I would base my judgment on the fact that he is an introvert, then I'd say him being alone is something that he would prefer. I can totally get, admire even, his desire to continue acting, because that's how he gets to live the way he never could if, say, he's just an ordinary person. Through the roles he played, he has become a boxer, a crime investigator, a doctor, and a mall CEO, to name a few, and all the different personalities that those entail. And after each project, he gets to go back to being what he is, the quiet guy who stays at home with his dogs. That is, until his next project where he gets to be another character entirely. A lot of people are wishing him to marry someone he loves. My wish for him is that he wouldn't be pressured into doing something other people thinks he should do.

Guest dongwookie

@aine7

Lol! I was thinking literally about that tango thingie. And i couldn't, for the life of me, imagine him doing it. In my mind, Rapper G + tango, doesn't compute. Sorry, @sara62. ;D

tomoyo1010 said: oh...some familiar friends from drama thread is already here. everyone is working hard to protect whatever TMS or should i say SJS related. even in shippers thread, a post to remind what not to do keeps coming.
hello chingus...i'm coming from TMS thread to shippers paradise and now i'm here. next stop is GHJ thread? by the way, just wanted to share a few things on SJS. might have been posted here but it's pretty new for me. as i got attracted to SJS since TMS.
http://www.dramafever.com/news/18-things-we-bet-you-didnt-know-about-so-ji-sub/

Guys, does anyone have this problem with 51k website? I registered about 10 days ago I think. It worked well. But since few days ago I haven't been able to login. The page gives a message in Korean which I can't understand. Do we need to send our ID card? I emailed them but no reply for now.

aine7 said: dongwookie said: @aine7 Lol! I was thinking literally about that tango thingie. And i couldn't, for the life of me, imagine him doing it. In my mind, Rapper G + tango, doesn't compute. Sorry, @sara62. ;D

Guest dongwookie

@aine7

@sara62

Lol at the images, both literal and imaginary. ;D

I don't have any problem with the visuals. His long legs, passionate eyes and "sexy waist" would be perfect for tango. It’s his dancing ability that I'm not too sure of. No matter how much i love the man, I'm just not too fond of his dancing. And the image i have of tango is all unabashed sexual passion. Something, in my mind, only Antonio Banderas can do. ;D

dongwookie said: @aine7 @sara62 Lol at the images, both literal and imaginary. ;D I don't have any problem with the visuals. His long legs, passionate eyes and "sexy waist" would be perfect for tango. It’s his dancing ability that I'm not too sure of. No matter how much i love the man, I'm just not too fond of his dancing. And the image i have of tango is all unabashed sexual passion. Something, in my mind, only Antonio Banderas can do. ;D