So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest Yao Zhang

WOW,uh, good morning~~I just read what u guys said, Firstly,pls forgive me sent this kind of news (maybe not real)to here~ make someone misunderstand , confused or unhappy~~or fantasy (ps pls calm down)~I do not want to disturb sjs' life~I respect him~ I enjoy reading what he shares in 51k. I will keep supporting him ~^^*
Secondly,I have to say that I want to get close to him so that when I saw the info,  it is an interesting talk about him to me~I really want to share with u guys~
anybody said "secret family" stuff???!it is not what i mean~it is ridiculous~~if someone said, maybe they like sjs too much in my view~ pls do not worry,take it easy~let it go, like u guys said  there's a big difference between facts and fantasies/interpretation,ok?
it is a pity that I cannot be the paid member~support him always~^^*

Guest Yao Zhang

^^*do not worry~I am okey~ I still support him in my way~always~lol~cool pics~good day~@bliblibaba  want to make friend with u ^^* ( u so lucky to join the club lol)

Guest tomoyo1010

oh...some familiar friends from drama thread is already here. everyone is working hard to protect whatever TMS or should i say SJS related. even in shippers thread, a post to remind what not to do keeps coming.
hello chingus...i'm coming from TMS thread to shippers paradise and now i'm here. next stop is GHJ thread? by the way, just wanted to share a few things on SJS. might have been posted here but it's pretty new for me. as i got attracted to SJS since TMS.
http://www.dramafever.com/news/18-things-we-bet-you-didnt-know-about-so-ji-sub/

I love the sensible, neutral discussions here.

It's fabulous to see the thread thrive now and in the future days to come. So Ji Sub needs more love and appreciation from fans worldwide! :x

I don't have objections against who he decides to settle down with as long as she loves and appreciates him for the person that he is. He seems to be an introvert that it's difficult for others to get through to him on a personal level. Hopefully, he'll have eternal happiness with someone special in the future.

To be honest, I have a crush on him, so if he finds his soul-mate one day, I'd have to nurse my heart and wish him the best. Let's hope that it doesn't happen too soon because I'd still like to fantasize about him. :P

South Coast Plaza is actually in Costa Mesa (Orange County), which is around 40 mins to 1 hour drive from Los Angeles (depending on what route you take). I've been there a lot of times and it is a very luxurious mall. There's some very popular brand stores like Channel, Rolex, Valentino, Prada, Louis Vuitton and etc. Hehe the only store I actually can afford is Sears, Macy, Forever21, and H&M.

My first So Ji Sub drama was Glass Slipper. My mom was a fan of So Ji Sub so I watched the drama with her and I still remember glimpse of it. (It's been quite a while haha). After that, I started watching What Happened in Bali, I'm Sorry, I Love You, Cain and Abel, Ghost and most recent, Master's Sun.

I have to say that Ghost is one of my favorite work of So Ji Sub. The storyline was superb and I loved solving the case. I remember I was mad that the team was always behind culprit lol. :D Ahh good memories.

I just feel like dropping by... :) Doing an all nighter tonight so must release this stress!!

I'll fantasize about him whether he's single or married hahaha. That said, I first noticed him cos of his acting. I love that intensity he brings to his characters & dedication to his work. Him being smothering hot doesn't hurt either.

The last part of my post got cut off....

I was saying I remember reading somewhere that he spent his last Christmas drinking wine along, not sure if it was true or not. It's kinda sad if true. So I hope he find someone who will appreciate & be nice to him soon.

I'm very curious about the type of role that he would be looking for in his next project...can't wait!!

paradicez said: South Coast Plaza is actually in Costa Mesa (Orange County), which is around 40 mins to 1 hour drive from Los Angeles (depending on what route you take). I've been there a lot of times and it is a very luxurious mall. There's some very popular brand stores like Channel, Rolex, Valentino, Prada, Louis Vuitton and etc. Hehe the only store I actually can afford is Sears, Macy, Forever21, and H&M.

My first So Ji Sub drama was Glass Slipper. My mom was a fan of So Ji Sub so I watched the drama with her and I still remember glimpse of it. (It's been quite a while haha). After that, I started watching What Happened in Bali, I'm Sorry, I Love You, Cain and Abel, Ghost and most recent, Master's Sun.

I have to say that Ghost is one of my favorite work of So Ji Sub. The storyline was superb and I loved solving the case. I remember I was mad that the team was always behind culprit lol. :D Ahh good memories.

I just feel like dropping by... :) Doing an all nighter tonight so must release this stress!!

Sunset.90 said: paradicez said: South Coast Plaza is actually in Costa Mesa (Orange County), which is around 40 mins to 1 hour drive from Los Angeles (depending on what route you take). I've been there a lot of times and it is a very luxurious mall. There's some very popular brand stores like Channel, Rolex, Valentino, Prada, Louis Vuitton and etc. Hehe the only store I actually can afford is Sears, Macy, Forever21, and H&M.

I want to let everyone know that I'm the one who still watches SJS in Mi-Sa over and over in 2013,I'll be loving Cha Moo-Hyuk foreverPlz,Let me know if you do the same <3
Btw,I'm just done making this MV,have been busy making this for over 2 weeks(this took so long cuz of these.......
mqih.jpg
(I'm too lazy to make gifs of these scenes lol,so I made only screencaps)

Watch the vid at