So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

cristurbat said: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8NTdocT1so   

This couple in Cain and Abel, were absolutely divine, and so gorgeous together...Everytime I watch Cain and Abel, I love it even more. The connection that these two had I thought was really beautiful...sigh!! 
SJS, Im hoping that you will soon find a beautiful soulmate to share your life with, and hope too that you continue to be blessed and enriched in your furture endeavours...sigh!!!
The "ideal woman" for you...168cms in height...sheesh, Im just a little bit taller...LOL...fighting!! Good luck SJS and much blessings and happiness always..

Guest dongwookie

All righty! Now i know what to watch next. I was trying to drag out finishing Ghost because i might miss seeing Kim Woo Hyun, but now i know i can look forward to a new version of SJS. Hehe. I already checked out some of the C & A presscon pics, and some SJS-HJM gifs, and i can definitely see why they had been rumored to be together. Also, you guys probably seen U-turn already? Coz he was adorable there with LYH. Now why did I think he only has chemistry with GHJ? Hehe. SJS is really a good actor. 

dongwookie said: All righty! Now i know what to watch next. I was trying to drag out finishing Ghost because i might miss seeing Kim Woo Hyun, but now i know i can look forward to a new version of SJS. Hehe. I already checked out some of the C & A presscon pics, and some SJS-HJM gifs, and i can definitely see why they had been rumored to be together. Also, you guys probably seen U-turn already? Coz he was adorable there with LYH. Now why did I think he only has chemistry with GHJ? Hehe. SJS is really a good actor. 

Guest Timbone

Timbone said: Hello everyone.I am trying to buy a shirt for my little sister that is So Ji sub's fanA shirt with a large splash image of his face on itCan you wonderful chingus suggest a website?One with international shipping would be great

Thoroughly enjoy Master's Sun. I'm so glad he decided to do a rom-com. He's brilliant as JJW. Love him in all his melos but isn't it so much better to see him all dresses up & also getting his girl at the end?

Can't wait for his next project. SJS fighting!!

Being an avid fan of SJS, it has been so exciting to see him come out as Joo Joong Won in such a lighthearted, witty, romantic comedy that has taken SJS to another level, another notch if you like, to challenge and overcome. SJS was absolutely fantastic in his role as JJW. The chemistry with GHJ was absolutely amazing and so real...(sigh!)...SoGong...!!
It was such a great opportunity to have SJS dress all nice and fancy, to walk the walk and talk the talk, to be able to lead others, and address others as the Master of the Kingdom....(sigh!). Remembering all the other roles our SJS was involved in, WOW...TMS was totally different, and so satisfying.
I really adore Cain and Abel and even though it did have some intense moments there, just having SJS play a happy-go-lucky-smiley-faced gorgeous doctor, Lee Choi In -  (for a few moments), drew me close. The chemistry too with HJM was beautiful and I absolutely loved the ending..(sigh!). This drama has everything I look for in dramas, and thats why I adore it so much. I can watch this over and over again, and never get sick of it...(sigh!)
I absolutely adored SJS in Road No.1. The emotion, the passion and the commitment that SJS gave to portray brothers in arms, a brotherhood, a friendship, comradeship and love..WOW, another fantastic role for SJS who absolutely delivered an awesome and incredible performance as Lee Jang Woo. I cried so many tears watching Road No.1 over and over again...(sigh!). It was a shame, that Road No. 1 did not receive the accolades and credit it so deserved, and SJS, absolutely should have been recognised more as THE actor that would absolutely excel and become successful tenfold.. 
SJS has absolutely changed his way of thinking with what roles he now chooses to portray and be part of. SJS challenges himself always to do better for his fans. I read somewhere that there was a point in his life where he felt, he was only playing roles to the expectations of his fans. Fans expectations can be so high, and it must put on so much pressure for actors like SJS to deliver. Is this the norm of fans everywhere? But then actors choose which path they want to lead, so its not really the fans expectations, right, or is it? 
Because SJS was always playing in melo intense and dramatic roles, it enabled SJS to possibly shift his way of thinking hence "Phantom" and "The Masters Sun". "Phantom" and "The Masters Sun" have been received well and appreciated by so many fans worldwide. SJS portrayed a more lighter and charismatic role, still with the brilliance of being the leader and to see these roles stand out more from the rest, awesome work!! What has changed the minds of the viewers, the fans? Is it the different role that SJS chose to play this time? I absolutely loved SJS in ALL his roles (some more than others) because SJS was able to bring out emotions that I thought I never had, tears that I thought would never cry, and even anger that I kept hidden away (LOL!), so then why is it that these two "newer" dramas, have been accepted more. I think personally because the fanbase has changed, there are a lot of "younger" members now, who have learnt to appreciate/adore and plain old just love SJS. Those who tuned into "The Masters Sun" may not have known SJS, but now they absolutely adore him....thank you peeps..!!
So at the end of the day, lets see SJS choose to take roles that are more energised, happy, loveable and cute. I think whatever role SJS plays, whatever song/rap he decides to perform, SJS is a class act, a caring and warmhearted individual and a fantastic performer. We as adoring fans, MUST ABSOLUTELY continue to support, encourage, vote, adore, love, appreciate, believe and have absolute faith in So Ji Sub, so that he can continue to do good work,  so that he can continue to deliver greatness, with the hope to find a beautiful soul to share his life with...(sigh!)
Whatever new venture SJS is going to be involved in, please continue to stay by our Masters side...(fighting everyone!)...Kahmsamnida & Blessings!!...

Guest Yao Zhang

He is a good actor~I also enjoy DATING NOW,ALWAYS as well~they both have happy endings~actually, I enjoy all his projects~ :P  they are all good storys~~wonderful life~

I'm Sorry I Love You, my all time favourite kdrama. But still, his posibilities for comedy were shown in Sophie's Revenge. So glad he chooses TMS, enjoyed every moment. As for Cain and Abel, a drama that I can rewatch anytime.

Guest Leena651

OMG~ it's been ages since I've last posted ^^
*waves* to all my SJS's sistas~!!! Hope everyone is good :)
I'm happy to see more of SJS in the media and reading all the fanness over him hahaha ^^