So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

On Wednesday night, we saw another level of our SJS acting...he pulled a stun that i am sure many of us did not expected it...I was completely caught off guard and laughed hilariously...OMG....he did that...

Shared on IG

Behind the scenes are the most interesting and funny takes.... 

The drama is getting better on each episode and of course we get to see our Oppa twice a week. 

Happy Friyays ...chingus.... lovely weekend ahead.

3 hours ago, salad71 said:

On Wednesday night, we saw another level of our SJS acting...he pulled a stun that i am sure many of us did not expected it...I was completely caught off guard and laughed hilariously...OMG....he did that...

Shared on IG

Behind the scenes are the most interesting and funny takes....

The drama is getting better on each episode and of course we get to see our Oppa twice a week. 

Happy Friyays ...chingus.... lovely weekend ahead.

Hi salad, I couldn't agree with you more - "Terius Behind Me" and "Two Lives One Heart" are neck-and-neck in ratings. According to Nielsen Korea nationwide,  "Terius Behind Me" rated 7.4% and 8.8%. :P

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Oct. 8-14, 2018

dramaratings_2.jpg

My Secret Terrius and Heart Surgeons still seem to be at war, with the former winning by just a few percentage points. Since these shows, and the other Wednesday-Thursday competition, are doing pretty well, I’d say viewers are in the mood for action and dark melos these days.

Wednesday, Oct. 10      
The Ghost Detective 19 KBS 2.3%
The Ghost Detective 20 KBS 2.2%
My Secret Terrius 9 MBC 6.9%
My Secret Terrius 10 MBC 9.4%
Heart Surgeons 9 SBS 5.8%
Heart Surgeons 10 SBS 7.0%
The Guest 9 OCN 2.9%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 3 tvN 3.0%
Thursday, Oct. 11      
The Ghost Detective 21 KBS 2.0%
The Ghost Detective 22 KBS 2.2%
My Secret Terrius 11 MBC 7.4%
My Secret Terrius 12 MBC 8.8%
Heart Surgeons 11 SBS 7.4%
Heart Surgeons 12 SBS 8.3%
The Guest 10 OCN 3.1%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 4 tvN 3.0%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-oct-8-14-2018/

• Like 1

*** Sorry, but, I don't see the resemblance at all. And for sure this is just a joke! And I don't think SJS will get mad for this - he'll probably just laugh it off. :P

Byul apologizes for comparing husband HaHa to actor So Ji Sub

HaHa-Byul.jpg

Byul apologized for comparing her husband HaHa to actor So Ji Sub.

On the October 16th episode of KBS' '1 vs 100', Byul gushed about her husband of 7 years, reggae artist and 'Running Man' and 'Infinity Challenge' cast member HaHa. She recently posted on social media, "More cool than So Ji Sub to me," referring to HaHa.

Byul said on '1 vs 100', "My husband has reggae style hair. He's promoting reggae music right now and wears a head band often, and it made me think of So Ji Sub's style from the movie 'I'm Sorry, I Love You'. I made the social media post as a joke, but a lot of comments told me to apologize to So Ji Sub. So I apologize."

Do you see the resemblance?

*** “Terius Behind Me” is staying strong in viewership ratings for Wednesday-Thursday dramas. It's higher than all the dramas that aired during the same time slot. According to Nielsen Korea, last night broadcast (October 18) reached 7.9 percent in viewership ratings for episode 15 and 9.5 percent for episode 16. As far as I remember it was a little similar to the viewership ratings from the October 17 broadcast. :P

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Oct. 15-21, 2018

dramaratings_2.jpg

Wednesday, Oct. 17      
The Ghost Detective 23 KBS 2.3%
The Ghost Detective 24 KBS 2.3%
My Secret Terrius 13 MBC 7.1%
My Secret Terrius 14 MBC 9.5%
Heart Surgeons 13 SBS 5.7%
Heart Surgeons 14 SBS 6.9%
The Guest 11 OCN 2.6%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 5 tvN 3.4%
Thursday, Oct. 18      
The Ghost Detective 25 KBS 1.8%
The Ghost Detective 26 KBS 2.0%
My Secret Terrius 15 MBC 7.9%
My Secret Terrius 16 MBC 9.5%
Heart Surgeons 15 SBS 7.2%
Heart Surgeons 16 SBS 8.8%
The Guest 12 OCN 3.3%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 6 tvN 2.8%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-oct-15-21-2018/

Wow...check out the stuns from the last episode 16 where our One and Only jumped off...

Behind the scenes are always the best and how hard it is to perfect his actions. It's so nice to see him on a weekly basis...don't forget to catch tonight's episode 19-20. We still have another 12 episodes left??? :P

4 hours ago, salad71 said:

Wow...check out the stuns from the last episode 16 where our One and Only jumped off...

Behind the scenes are always the best and how hard it is to perfect his actions. It's so nice to see him on a weekly basis...don't forget to catch tonight's episode 19-20. We still have another 12 episodes left??? :P

Hi salad, thanks for sharing this. The October 24 broadcast of the drama brought in average ratings of 8.2 percent and 10 percent according to Nielsen Korea. Very good because it is the first time it has recorded double digits in viewership ratings, maintaining its first place position in its time slot. :P

• Like 1

19 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi salad, thanks for sharing this. The October 24 broadcast of the drama brought in average ratings of 8.2 percent and 10 percent according to Nielsen Korea. Very good because it is the first time it has recorded double digits in viewership ratings, maintaining its first place position in its time slot. :P

Totally agreed with you. Each episode brings us to another level of adrenaline and i simply do not want this to end quickly. Jung In-sun ssi is really fit for this role. As i wondered earlier, the other 2 actresses that declined the role I simply do not see them as the character for Go Ae-Rin. In-sun ssi deserves the best newcomer female actress for this year's award. *Thumbs up to role as the twin mother*. The other casts did a very good job especially the Joon-Joon twins and Jin Yong Tae and of course KIS neighbours. In fact I have grown to like Son Ho Jun a lot.:).

Let's pray for the ratings to main at double digit till the end. 

Happy Friyay Chingu...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, salad71 said:

Totally agreed with you. Each episode brings us to another level of adrenaline and i simply do not want this to end quickly. Jung In-sun ssi is really fit for this role. As i wondered earlier, the other 2 actresses that declined the role I simply do not see them as the character for Go Ae-Rin. In-sun ssi deserves the best newcomer female actress for this year's award. *Thumbs up to role as the twin mother*. The other casts did a very good job especially the Joon-Joon twins and Jin Yong Tae and of course KIS neighbours. In fact I have grown to like Son Ho Jun a lot.:).

Let's pray for the ratings to main at double digit till the end. 

Happy Friyay Chingu...

Hi salad, as of last night, “Terius Behind Me” received nationwide ratings of 7.9 and 9.7 percent, easily taking still the lead in its time slot  per released of Nielsen Korea. This is, however, a slight decrease from the previous EP, which was high of 10 percent. :o

10 Korean Dramas to watch this Halloween

It's that time of year when you have to take out your warmer clothes as the weather cools down. With Halloween just around the corner, let's take a look at some of the best dramas to watch that's perfect for this time of year.

misc_1540666335_masters_sun.jpg

Master's Sun

This romantic comedy and horror mash-up tell the story of Joo Joong Won (So Ji Sub), the CEO of a prosperous conglomerate called the Kingdom. He eventually meets Tae Gong Shil (Gong Hoo Jin), who gained the ability to see ghosts after an accident. Much to their surprise, Gong Shil finds out that the ghosts disappear whenever she touches Joong Won. Gong Shil, desperate to stay by Joong Won's side, decides to help him recover a previous fortune that he lost.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

• Like 1

We are down to the last batch of K-stories once November 2018 Korean dramas sail to its premiere dates.

Although we are still a month shy before 2018 ends, I am closing this year’s monthly k-drama list segment with a happy heart. With some series crossing over the first month of January 2019, some of the stories from November 2018 Korean dramas will not be included on our year-end recap and best pick selection.

We get to have some thrillers, drama and romance genres to dominate the narratives for the new roster scheduled to begin in November. Male actors take most of the central figures based on the initially released plot sketches by the TV networks.

Rating game is expected to heat up given that the popular actors with stable following are set to star in this batch of November 2018 Korean dramas.

Below is the lineup of currently airing K-dramas that are expected to end in the next two months.

(Note: Daily series not included)

Wednesday – Thursday

When Time Stopped (KBSW)

My Secret Terrius (MBC)

Heart Surgeons (SBS)

The Smile Has Left Your Eyes (tvN)

Love Alert (MBN)

PicsArt_10-29-11.27.20.png?resize=620,62

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hellokpop

K-Dramas That Gave Actors Their Big Break

All it takes is one killer role for an actor to become a Hallyu star and secure his position in the Korean entertainment industry. A lot of actors go unnoticed and struggle for many years before they make their big break-out role. Here’s to all those actors who worked hard to make a name for themselves (and continue to work hard). Check out our list of K-dramas that boosted actors into the spotlight!

So Ji Sub in “I’m Sorry, I Love You”

so-ji-sub-540x355.jpg

Another actor who secured his fame in the industry through “What Happened in Bali” is So Ji Sub. His calm and cool demeanor won viewers over, and it’s an image that he still hasn’t been able to shake since! Although he really gained popularity through “What Happened in Bali,” it was his role as Cha Moo Hyuk in “I’m Sorry, I Love You” that really won hearts over. His rugged and bad boy character trying to find his birth mother is an unforgettable story and role!

so-ji-sub-im-sorry-i-love-you.gif

Start watching “I’m Sorry I Love You”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

19 hours ago, willenette said:

K-Dramas That Gave Actors Their Big Break

All it takes is one killer role for an actor to become a Hallyu star and secure his position in the Korean entertainment industry. A lot of actors go unnoticed and struggle for many years before they make their big break-out role. Here’s to all those actors who worked hard to make a name for themselves (and continue to work hard). Check out our list of K-dramas that boosted actors into the spotlight!

So Ji Sub in “I’m Sorry, I Love You”

Another actor who secured his fame in the industry through “What Happened in Bali” is So Ji Sub. His calm and cool demeanor won viewers over, and it’s an image that he still hasn’t been able to shake since! Although he really gained popularity through “What Happened in Bali,” it was his role as Cha Moo Hyuk in “I’m Sorry, I Love You” that really won hearts over. His rugged and bad boy character trying to find his birth mother is an unforgettable story and role!

Start watching “I’m Sorry I Love You”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

Thanks @willenette for this. Actually for me, it was Glass Slippers that stole my heart. He was my favourite back then as Park Chul Woong. I love his bad boy yet a good grandson character and of course to protect the women he loved. Ahhh....those were the days when only VCDs were available for rent and internet was almost impossible. SJS has secured a place in our hearts thru the years that he struggled and he has definitely paid a lot of patience to became what he is today. :wub:

Looking forward tonight's episode on TBM....

• Like 1

This Drama gives us a chance to see 

So Ji Sub versatility in acting ... 

we get to see his "Cool guy" side , 

his funny side and his "fatherly" side .

make us love him even more !!!

The writer had mentioned before when he 

wrote the story - he had So Ji Sub in his mind 

for the main role !! I truly agreed with him 

His agility and fitness have really made it so 

real and his Love for the children had definitely 

enhance the story . Make us all believe that 

this handsome guy is really ready for a family ...

I am not surprised this drama has won him 

even more fans - 

compliments also to the actress and kids 

who help make the drama funny and enjoyable !!

well done to all the other cast !!

There are a lot of scene which he is willing to try 

like those dressing and funny role 

which shows his versatility in acting !!

well done !! 

Please continue to enjoy the drama