So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

“Terius Behind Me” Writer Talks About Imagining So Ji Sub While Writing Script

The writer of MBC’s “Terius Behind Me” shared behind-the-scenes stories about the upcoming drama.

“Terius Behind Me” is about a mysterious black ops agent who disappears after a failed mission and a woman who gets dragged into a war of espionage as his neighbor.

Writer Oh Ji Young began, “I imagined what it would be like if an unrealistically handsome guy lived next door or in the same apartment building. I thought that it would be pleasing and fun to just see this man walking around. A mysterious man who appeared like a vitamin in the daily repetitive lives of middle-aged women. This is where the drama began.”

She continued, “The foundation of the drama was completed with middle-aged women who were watching him at their apartment, mom cafés, group chat rooms, and with the addition of a national conspiracy.”

About the characters in the drama, Oh Ji Young explained, “The black ops agent Kim Bon (played by So Ji Sub) who chases a large national conspiracy, in some way, looks like a character from a movie. On the other hand, Go Ae Rin (played by Jung In Sun) is a character who lives the realistic life of a middle-aged woman. I came to decide on these two characters in order to maximize the fun and fantasy when their two unrealistic and realistic worlds, and their lives cross over.”

She added, “From the beginning, I thought of So Ji Sub while writing the synopsis script. As a writer, I’m so grateful that he happily agreed to this role.”

Terius-Behind-Me1.jpg

Oh Ji Young, who previously wrote “Shopping King Louie,” and director Park Sang Hoon will work together to create this drama.

“Terius Behind Me” will premiere on September 27 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser here!

Extract : https://www.soompi.com/article/1235153wpp/terius-behind-writer-talks-imagining-ji-sub-writing-script

*** I’ve been waiting for "Terrius Behind Me.” The whole plot sounds like it will be tons of fun. For this kind of genre, count me in + the little kids sounds like fun and cute.  I just hope that he will have good chemistry with the lead actress.  I'm excited for SJS. He's really a good actor. I'm happy that the drama will start soon! I have high hopes for this drama.:P

Premiere Watch: My Secret Terrius, Heart Surgeons, The Third Charm, Player

premiere_terriuscharmsurgeonplayer.jpg

The Chuseok holiday means it’s pretty quiet here in dramaland for the next few days, but we’ve got plenty of new shows on the way to make up for it and then some. Hope you’ve got some sick days saved up, because between this week and next, you’ll probably run out of hours just trying to sample a little bit of everything.

My Secret Terrius

premiere_terrius.jpg

Time slot: Wednesday & Thursday
Broadcaster: MBC
Genre: Spy comedy
Episode count: 32 (half-hour episodes, 16 hours total)

Reasons to watch: So Ji-sub stars in this spy comedy as a black-ops NIS agent who’s trained for saving countries, but somehow winds up babysitting a neighbor ajumma who gets herself embroiled in an international spy war. Listen, nobody said it was going for realism! She and her kids have no idea what their ajusshi neighbor is capable of, and So Ji-sub very reluctantly brings himself out of hiding in order to become her protector. The title is a reference to the manga character Candy Candy and her Daddy Long Legs suitor Terrius, because the covert operation in the drama will be known as Operation: Candy. I expect mountains of adorable fluff, and will settle for nothing less.

(skipped unrelated...)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/09/premiere-watch-my-secret-terrius-heart-surgeons-the-third-charm-player/

• Like 1

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] The Cast of "Terius Behind Me" Shares Thoughts on Drama's Appeal

photo1004120.jpg

With "Terius Behind Me" being almost at our Dramaland doorstep, viewers can finally allow the hype to flow through them, and the drama's cast is here to help. We have new stills of the four main characters, as well as some thoughts by their actors on what they feel will make this series special.

So Ji-sub, who plays former black ops agent Kim Bon, has commented that the process of panic and adjustment his agent goes through as he becomes a babysitter of two children is a point of interest. He has also added that we can enjoy various genres in the series, like action, espionage and romance. This is a thought shared by Son Ho-jun, who feels that the genres will deliver a great spectacle.

Jung In-sun believes that audiences will enjoy the growth of her character, Go Ae-rin, as she reaches a turning point in life, while Im Se-mi finds potential in the night and day connection of Kim Bon and Go Ae-rin, saying that the meeting of an agent and an ordinary housemom will likely be the most interesting point.

Genre-mixing doesn't always turn out well in Dramaland, especially when romance has to share screen-time with different types of thrills, but let's hope that this one nails it. It seems that the connection between and growth of the leads is still the main focus, and that's what I like to read. "Terius Behind Me" will be with us on Thursday.

photo1004116.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

credit : Hancinema

• Like 1

10 New Dramas To Grab Your Attention This Fall

With the Chuseok holidays winding down, new dramas are preparing to captivate viewers. Top stars like Lee Je Hoon, So Ji Sub, Kim Hee Sun, Song Seung Heon, and Kim Yoon Jin are set to appear in dramas of various genres such as medical, romantic comedy, and crime thrillers.

Which drama will succeed in drawing in viewers with their storylines and characters? Here are a list of dramas to look for this fall.

Wednesday-Thursday dramas

Terius-Behind-Me-Heart-Surgeons-The-Smil

Viewers can expect to enjoy a wide variety of genres on Wednesdays and Thursdays with MBC’s “Terius Behind Me,” SBS’s “Heart Surgeons,” and tvN’s “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes.”

“Terius Behind Me” will be an espionage romance drama that follows single mother and her mysterious neighbor and former black ops agent as they uncover dangerous secrets. Jung In Sun and So Ji Sub will be joined by Son Ho Jun and Im Se Mi in the leading cast, and the drama will premiere on September 27 at 10 p.m. KST.

On the same day will begin SBS’s medical drama “Heart Surgeons,” which will tell the stories of surgeons struggling through various hardships in their lives. Leading the drama will be a star-studded cast including Go Soo, Uhm Ki Joon, and Seo Ji Hye. The drama will be available on Viki.

Joining in will be tvN’s “The Smile HasLeft Your Eyes,” led by Seo In Guk and Jung So Min. As a remake of the Japanese drama of the same name that aired on Fuji TV in 2002, the drama will follow the fateful story of two people in the format of a mystery melodrama.

Seo In Guk will play a murder suspect while Jung So Min takes on the role of a woman who is drawn to him, despite her brother being the detective on his case. The drama will premiere on October 3 at 9:30 p.m. KST and be available on Viki.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

*** TODAY is D-DAY!  I will definitely gonna watch this specifically, this is So Ji Sub’s comeback. :P Can't wait for its premiere at 10 p.m. KST tonight! 

MBC's 'Tereus Behind Me' starring So Ji Sub, Son Ho Joon, & more gears up for its 2-hour premiere with all-new preview

MBC's brand new Wed-Thurs drama 'Tereus Behind Me' is premiering big this September 27, with a two-hour long time slot!

Due to the Chuseok holidays going on until September 26, 'Tereus Behind Me' will be premiering on Thursday, September 27 by airing both its weekly episodes on Thursday evening. Starring So Ji Sub, Jung In Sun, Son Ho Joon, Lim Se Mi and more, 'Tereus Behind Me' tells the story of a legendary spy named Kim Bon. While investigating a case, Kim Bon unexpectedly becomes involved with a neighbor - a completely normal woman with top babysitting skills, Go Ae Rin (played by Jung In Sun). 

In addition, Son Ho Joon plays the role of a mastermind villain Jin Yong Tae, Lim Se Mi plays the role of a skilled female spy named Yoo Ji Yeon, and more! You can check out a legendary spy's psychological war with a babysitter and two little twins beginning September 27 at 10 PM KST!

source : allkpop

*** SJS's new drama has premiered on the same date with "Heart Surgeons" last September 27 & a battle for viewership ratings for Wednesday-Thursday has begun. According to Nielsen Korea, “Terius Behind Me” earned ratings of 6.3 percent, 7.2 percent, 6.1 percent, and 6.1 percent for its four episodes. :P

spook to sitter

2018092616070020112182317534685422114.jp

Awww… So Ji Sub with kids. Latest stills for Terius Behind Me sees our super spy go from killing the baddies to minding the kiddies.

And he does it in his own way, managing his little neighbours next door…

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/09/26/spook-to-sitter/

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 24-30, 2018

dramaratings_2.jpg

The first batch of new shows has arrived, and they run the gamut in theme and in ratings. Numbers are still relatively low (I guess we’ll have to accept that this is the new norm), but it’s nice to see that some titles are hanging in there.

Not only did spy mystery My Secret Terrius and medical drama Heart Surgeons bring in decent numbers, but they’re also neck and neck.

Thursday, Sep. 27      
The Ghost Detective 13 KBS 2.6%
The Ghost Detective 14 KBS 2.6%
My Secret Terrius 1 MBC 6.3%
My Secret Terrius 2 MBC 7.6%
My Secret Terrius 3 MBC 6.1%
My Secret Terrius 4 MBC 6.1%
Heart Surgeons 1 SBS 6.9%
Heart Surgeons 2 SBS 7.5%
Heart Surgeons 3 SBS 6.2%
Heart Surgeons 4 SBS 6.5%
The Guest 6 OCN 3.0%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-24-30-2018/

14 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Nam Gyu Ri will make a special guest appearance on “Terius Behind Me” & she'll appear on tonight’s (October 4) EP.  She plays the role of Choi Yeon Kyung, a nuclear scientist from North Korea. EP7 & EP8 air tonight at 10 p.m. KST. :P

I remembered her during Glass Slippers time playing the role of the Seung Hee (the girl that bullied and is deeply in love with Park Chul Woong). She looked so much different as compared to now. A reunion after so many years. Looking forward to our weekly date with "Hot Bon Sitter":P

Have a good weekend Chingus.....btw, please vote for our One and Only. Currently, he's at no 52. Just 5 votes a day and also you can try logging in different SNS account:)

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html

4 hours ago, salad71 said:

I remembered her during Glass Slippers time playing the role of the Seung Hee (the girl that bullied and is deeply in love with Park Chul Woong). She looked so much different as compared to now. A reunion after so many years. Looking forward to our weekly date with "Hot Bon Sitter":P

Have a good weekend Chingus.....btw, please vote for our One and Only. Currently, he's at no 52. Just 5 votes a day and also you can try logging in different SNS account:)

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html

Hi salad, I do agree with you - that she looks so different now compared to that GS days. Sigh..........that it's just a cameo role she has that they're together in this drama. :P

*** I read that SJS purchased a building with three basement levels and 15 floors in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam on June 21 of this year. He paid off everything by October 1 recently.  The building he bought was purchased for 27 billion won and used as office and academy space. I heard that the new building is located at the junction of the Renaissance Hotel in the heart of Gangnam. As far as I know this isn't his first building. He also has a building in Nonhyun-dong, which he bought some years ago and I heard that he is currently using it as his management space. :P

• Like 1

Netizen Shares Leaked Information About How Much Celebrities Make On Advertisements

Some of these figures may shock you.

A user of an online community has shared leaked information about exactly how much celebrities make for doing advertisements. According to the user, the information is from 4-5 years ago so there may be some differences in the fees compared to more recent times.

8. So Ji Sub

fwJXtNgCnJXHd7D7hNF4iNCAZEOzvNW5qTGfasog

Modeling Fee:
310,000 USD / 350 million KRW (6 months)
575,000 USD / 650 million KRW (1 year)

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

On 10/5/2018 at 4:10 PM, willenette said:

*** I read that SJS purchased a building with three basement levels and 15 floors in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam on June 21 of this year. He paid off everything by October 1 recently.  The building he bought was purchased for 27 billion won and used as office and academy space. I heard that the new building is located at the junction of the Renaissance Hotel in the heart of Gangnam. As far as I know this isn't his first building. He also has a building in Nonhyun-dong, which he bought some years ago and I heard that he is currently using it as his management space. :P

Agreed with you. Jisub-ssi is not only an excellent actor but he is also very wise investor. He has so many things going at the same time - wish he quickly marry and have kids. Terius Behind Me shown a lot of him and he was always worried that he didn't fit the character of a father. This proves him wrong...he is "Ah Pa" material...really love the way he interact with the Joon-Joon kids.

i am so in love with this namja.:wub::wub: .... wish i could fly to Seoul and see him now.

Happy Monday chingus....

• Like 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Oct. 1-7, 2018

dramaratings_2.jpg

Wednesday, Oct. 3      
The Ghost Detective 15 KBS 2.8%
The Ghost Detective 16 KBS 2.7%
My Secret Terrius 5 MBC 6.7%
My Secret Terrius 6 MBC 9.1%
Heart Surgeons 5 SBS 6.8%
Heart Surgeons 6 SBS 8.5%
The Guest 7 OCN 3.0%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 1 tvN 4.0%
Thursday, Oct. 4      
The Ghost Detective 17 KBS 2.3%
The Ghost Detective 18 KBS 2.2%
My Secret Terrius 7 MBC 7.2%
My Secret Terrius 8 MBC 9.5%
Heart Surgeons 7 SBS 6.9%
Heart Surgeons 8 SBS 8.4%
The Guest 8 OCN 3.2%
Hundred Million Stars From the Sky 2 tvN 3.2%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-oct-1-7-2018/

8 exciting Asian dramas to spice up your boring, everyday life!

50a54b7d-5ffe-4cfb-8f8e-83e79f79b510.jpg

I don't mean that YOUR life is boring, but let's face it, we all can use a little fun in our everyday life. Try out these Asian dramas that give a new twist on adding spice to an ordinary routine. Let's start!

7. Terius Behind Me

A young widow is determined to uncover the secret behind her husband’s death. She soon learns that neighborly help can mean more than a borrowed cup of sugar. You guessed it, this is one original "spicy" drama that fuses a spy thriller with huge doses of comedy!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

*** “Terius Behind Me” took first place in its time slot, despite seeing a slight decrease in its viewership ratings since its previous EP. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of the drama scored average nationwide ratings of 6.9 percent during its first half and 9.4 percent during its second. :P

photo1007603.jpg

"Terius Behind Me" So Ji-sub Helps Jung In-sun Find Work

photo1007633.jpg

On the latest episode of the MBC drama "Terius Behind Me", Kim Bon (So Ji-sub) introduced Go Ae-rin (Jung In-sun) to a purse shop owner for a job interview.

Kim Bon suggested Go Ae-rin to Yoo Ji-yeon (Im Se-mi), but Yoo Ji-yeon wondered why he was taking such good care of her.

Kim Bon told her, "Her husband is Kay's (Jo Tae-gwan) witness. She's a pitiful woman so don't ask her questions when she come shere".

Previously, Go Ae-rin was fired by Jin Yong-tae (Son Ho-joon). The store owner Kim Bon introduced her to was National Intelligence spy Yoo Ji-yeon's hideout.

Jin Yong-tae called Go Ae-rin back and suggested she worked for him again under the condition of doing what he asked her to do.

However, Go Ae-rin scoffed and said, "Did you think I was going to be happy about it? I found another job. No thanks. I'll pay for this here".

Source : sports.mk.co.kr/view....

Translation : Hancinema