So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

On 6/19/2018 at 8:49 AM, killarhee said:

Son Ho Jun Confirmed To Join Jung In Sun And So Ji Sub In New Drama

Son Ho Jun has chosen his next project!

On June 18, it was confirmed that the actor will be joining So Ji Sub and Jung In Sun in upcoming MBC drama “Terius Behind Me” (literal title).

The drama is a spy romantic comedy about single mother Go Ae Rin (Jung In Sun) and her next-door neighbor Kim Bon (So Ji Sub). Son Ho Jun will be taking on the role of Jin Yong Tae, a former con man who holds the key to a mysterious incident that Go Ae Rin and Kim Bon are involved in.

This will be Son Ho Jun’s first time playing a villainous role.

Led by the “To the Beautiful You” and “Jang Bori is Here” PD Park Sang Hoon and screenwriter Oh Ji Young of “Shopping King Louie,” “Terius Behind Me” is expected to air sometime in late August or early September.

Hi killarhee, I'm glad that this drama is marketed as a rom-com. :P

• LOL 1

15 Korean remakes of Japanese dramas, films, and manga

a479283e-3952-4e84-a465-6f2ce646b7a4.png

Good storytelling is universal and transcends the test of time. Here are the 15 best Korean remakes of Japanese TV shows and films you can watch right here on DramaFever.

1. Be With You (2018)

A loving wife and mother passes away, promising to return to her loved ones. It’s a promise she mysteriously manages to keep, but it's among many things she does not remember. (Feature film, 2h 12m)

Based on: ‘Be With You’ (2004) starring Yuko Takeuchi and Nakamura Shido.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

This drama looks promising; first SJS, all his dramas have something special, he's one of my faves; Son Ho Jung, stage actors always deliver better performances; Nam Gyu Ri one of my fave and she was in Glass Shoes with SJS... the villain sister.

On 6/27/2018 at 5:24 PM, willenette said:

Hi salad, thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope we could get to see MORE pictures & videos. I’m happy that he is returning to TV dramas.  I'm looking forward to it. Waiting excitedly for his drama...:P

So Ji Sub v. Jung Hae In smackdown: Who would you pick?

c8533820-8b9c-4b3a-a9d2-fa8ac1b44854.png

Actress Son Ye Jin had the best of both worlds, and filmed with So Ji Sub in Be With You and Jung Hae In in Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food (Something in the Rain). Let’s take a look at each celebrity couple’s on-screen chemistry!

6dba6fd5-e789-4b1d-b834-47549a2d27c8.jpg

As for Be With You, Son Ye Jin immediately thought of So Ji Sub when she read the script. “I wanted So Ji Sub oppa to play Woo JIn from the get-go … So Ji Sub oppa and Woo Jin had a lot in common. After So Ji Sub oppa confirmed to star, I thought we could say we'd half succeeded,” the actress explained, adding that, “It rings true for all films but especially for melodramas, chemistry between the main leads is so important, because the audience paints a different picture depending on the actors.”

cc4018f5-8d5c-42e3-b78c-ab512df86ee7.jpg

Son Ye Jin doesn’t view marriage as the ultimate expression of love. But if she were to view So Ji Sub as a marriage material, she would go for it. “I wouldn’t dislike living with a husband with So Ji Sub’s personality,” she said, to which So Ji Sub replied, “I haven’t even imagined what you’d be like as a wife.”

Reveal hidden contents

84bbaee3-9eb3-478a-be96-eaf7e951633f.jpg

So who would you pick? What’s your final verdict?

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

Reveal hidden contents

Gee, he actually said that?!  I was shipping this couple and more so when he sent that food truck to the shooting site.  But now it looks there is no such follow-up!  Now, I hear she's actually having a thing with that young actor from Noona who ....

On 11/3/2017 at 6:19 PM, willenette said:

So Ji Sub Profile

84226a217103441a9420e3c656ae88f4.jpeg

Name: 소지섭 / So Ji Sub (So Ji Seob)
Also known as: Soh Ji Sup / So Ji Seop
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1977-Nov-04 (age 39)
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 182cm
Weight: 70kg
Star sign: Scorpio
Blood type: O+
Family: Older sister

source : dailykpopnews

only older sister left?  What happened to his parents?

On 6/28/2018 at 5:44 PM, willenette said:

Nam Gyu Ri Films Guest Appearance with Su Ji Sub On the Set of K-drama "Terius Behind Me"

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2018/06/27/nam-gyu-ri-films-guest-appearance-with-so-ji-sub-on-the-set-of-k-drama-terius-behind-me/

Age has indeed caught up with Ji-Sub.  Wish him the best in this drama :)

Arena Homme Plus Korea Magazine July 2018 issue featured our One and Only. 

Credit : IG & Youtube 

Our So Ganzi and Samsonite....so full of Ganziness....Help...my heart skips a beat every moment when i am watching this.

On 6/29/2018 at 2:09 AM, wanda77 said:

This drama looks promising; first SJS, all his dramas have something special, he's one of my faves; Son Ho Jung, stage actors always deliver better performances; Nam Gyu Ri one of my fave and she was in Glass Shoes with SJS... the villain sister.

Hi Wanda77....i couldn't recognise Nam Gyu Ri at the beginning and only when you mentioned that she appeared in Glass Slippers. I watched it numerous times and it was one of my top three favourite SJS dramas. Over the years, she has changed a lot especially her features. I prefer the old her as Sun Hee:P. thanks for sharing...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, salad71 said:

Hi Wanda77....i couldn't recognise Nam Gyu Ri at the beginning and only when you mentioned that she appeared in Glass Slippers. I watched it numerous times and it was one of my top three favourite SJS dramas. Over the years, she has changed a lot especially her features. I prefer the old her as Sun Hee:P. thanks for sharing...

Hi salad, I also didn't know that she was in "Glass Slippers". :P

Ahhhh soji... He is a bad boy, very few times he do a series, ahhhh I missing terribly always!.... I 'm soooo happy because finally he back ti the screen..... Ahhhh ve with you is antes awesome movie, I've watched twice ! Is great!... I loved his cut hair there ahhhh .... Anxiously waiting his new series! Great soji.... please! Do not desappear!

14 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Naleeni Das, his parents divorced at a young age. He has one older sister who lives in Australia. :P

Hi - does this mean his parents have passed away?  

On his personal side, I did think he might have carried on with Shin Min-Ah but of course nothing.   Is Lee Joyeon still there in his life, I wonder?  Despite her being with G-dragon and all?

Edited by Naleeni Das

On 7/3/2018 at 5:13 AM, Naleeni Das said:

On his personal side, I did think he might have carried on with Shin Min-Ah but of course nothing.   Is Lee Joyeon still there in his life, I wonder?  Despite her being with G-dragon and all?

Hi Naleeni, welcome to this lovely forum. Here we are not allowed to "Ship" any actresses. We want to keep this tread a peaceful and happy forum (as per our Administrator request). We hope our Ji-sub ssi will find someone who truly cares and loves him. We will respect his decision on who he is going to date or marry. At the moment, he has thoughts of dating and marrying the "MISS RIGHT" after his movie debut "Be With You". As for Lee Joo Yeon, you may read about her on the internet which we will not comment here. 

His parents are still around except that they are divorced and his sister lives in Australia. Recently, Fan Meeting in Seoul - TWENTY his mom attended the Day 2 (which i missed that one). I would have met his mom too:P.

Do spend some time to read the forum from Pg 1 to current page so you can get more insights stories that Ji-sub has shared with all his fans.  

I truly envy these Polish ladies and Gentlemen who met our One and Only during his shooting at Warsaw for Terius Behind Me. 

Credit : IG

There's Madam Kim and Miss Hong too.... guess the shooting went on very smoothly. Everyone looked so happy.

I guess the gentlemen on the far right will be appearing with our One and Only in this drama. (His name is PIOTR STECHBART)

7 hours ago, Naleeni Das said:

Hi Naleeni, IDK if his parents are still alive or not. They are not in a romantic relationship. I heard that they only met a few times to eat with other colleagues. They never travelled to the United States together. They are not close enough to go on trips together as reported. They have been denying the dating rumors since 2013. I don't really understand why the media has been keeping their relationship hush hush for 5 years anyway in case it's true.  I guess they won't admit they're dating because it's not really true. About the rumor, I'm not convinced at all. They have nothing more than a senior-junior relationship.  Well, I wish him the best! :P

• Like 2