So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

On 5/29/2018 at 12:48 AM, killarhee said:

Hi killarhee, thanks for sharing this link. So NICE to watch something on video that you can understand. Time flies so fast that it seems the show had just begun. Now, SJS has completed his final missions on this show. The June 1 episode was their last day in the forest. It was such a great show. I enjoyed this show.  :lol:

• LOL 1

15 male Korean actors who are known for their sexy bodies

Here are some of the handsome and hot Korean actors that needs to be appreciated because they have proven over and over their ability to impress everyone with their sexiness.

Without further ado ladies, this list is made for you. Enjoy!

10. So Ji Sub

so_ji_sub.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/8380/

• Like 1

Hands Down The 5 Best Korean Movies Of 2018 So Far

Looking for something awesome to watch? Check out these 5 fantastic films.

4. Be with You (2018)

EhdbCcQzEr-1o1NtQQXaXbMTtK8EEMCh2zcZlDOv

This heart-breaking romance film is a remake of the popular 2004 Japanese film Believer, which is based on Takuji Ichikawa‘s best-selling novel. This wildly successful Korean remake was directed by Lee Jang-hoon and features So Ji-sub and Son Ye-jin (nominated for ‘Best Actress) in the lead roles. Be With You was a box-office success, earning $19.4 million US in admissions, and winning the hearts of thousands.

Before passing away, Soo-ah (Son Ye-jin) promised her husband Woo-jin (So Ji-subthat she would return to him one year after her death, on a rainy day. Although she miraculously kept her promise, she returned without any memories of her past. This is a film that can only end in tears, so get your tissues ready before you press ‘play’!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

One Of Korea’s Hottest Actors So Ji Sub, Says He’s Ready To Get Married

“Of course, if I do get married, I want to become a husband that puts my wife before my children.”

eYr3TWxR6x5UTRLVZEUSdMDIq4odsbWSVkWyKf7F

So Ji Sub revealed that he has been thinking about marriage since his most recent movie “Be With You”.

sH__H1TVbwXLWMc8c-DQprvNTwDd-Dw20Jh0DQll

The movie is about a woman who leaves this world after promising her husband that she would return a year later on a rainy day. Miraculously, she returns to keep her promise, but after having lost her memory. So Ji Sub plays the husband who makes a struggle to raise his son after his wife’s death.

So Ji Sub explained that he was hesitant about taking on the role at first because he wasn’t sure he would be able to pull off the role of a father. The role would require him to be the character in his 20’s through 40’s. As he became more immersed in the character, however, he said that the emotions came to him naturally.

He said that he normally doesn’t cry when watching movies but in this movie, he started crying from the beginning. It brought up memories from his own difficult childhood, and also added that he may be getting more emotional with age.

“Filming a melodramatic film has made me want to fall in love. I didn’t think much about marriage during my previous film (“The Battleship Island”), but since hanging out with Kim Ji Hwa, who plays my son in the movie, I’ve changed. I think I need to start thinking more deeply about marriage. Of course, if I do get married, I want to become a husband that puts my wife before my children.” ㅡ So Ji Sub

According to So Ji Sub, melodramatic scenarios are rare in Korea because they are more difficult to succeed. Therefore, when he films a melodramatic film, he thinks of it as his last and puts in his best effort.

Fans are more excited about the movie because he put his best effort in it.

source : Koreaboo

Earlier, Lee Yoo-Young ssi was first offered the lead female role, but declined. Subsequently, Yoo In-Na ssi was offered the lead female role, but declined. I have not seen Jung In-sun ssi drama. Nevertheless, let's wish our One and Only and Jung In-sun all the best and safe shooting in their upcoming drama. Bet they are in preparation to Poland. If there are any fans out there in Poland, do share with us. :)

Jung In-sun Joins So Ji-sub as Heroine of "Terius Behind Me"

photo981704.jpg

Upcoming drama "Terius Behind Me" has finally secured both of its leads, and Jung In-sun is the civilian heroine whose luck is changed when stumbling on to the much more complicated hero. MBC previously confirmed that So Ji-sub had been cast as the legendary black ops spy, Kim Bon.

On Jung In-sun's casting, MBC officials have stated "In addition to So Ji-sub, Jung In-sun has been cast as the best possible actress to play heroine Go Ae-rin". That's some praise right there, so I'm glad the production got someone they wanted, and someone well loved, especially after "Laughter in Waikiki". The actress plays Go Ae-rin, a woman who suddenly loses her husband, and becomes involved in a huge conspiracy alongside Kim Bon, after moving next door to him.

I'm curious if the previously teased element of our spy dearest helping the grieving woman unravel her husband's case is still part of the story, but it sounds entertaining either way. I absolutely love writer Oh Ji-yeong-I's "Shopping King Louis", so I'm looking forward to where her writing adventures will lead us this time. "Terius Behind Me" will premiere in September.

https://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-daily-ramblings-jung-in-sun-joins-so-ji-sub-as-heroine-of-terius-behind-me-119583.html

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, salad71 said:

Earlier, Lee Yoo-Young ssi was first offered the lead female role, but declined. Subsequently, Yoo In-Na ssi was offered the lead female role, but declined. I have not seen Jung In-sun ssi drama. Nevertheless, let's wish our One and Only and Jung In-sun all the best and safe shooting in their upcoming drama. Bet they are in preparation to Poland. If there are any fans out there in Poland, do share with us. :)

Upcoming drama "Terius Behind Me" has finally secured both of its leads, and Jung In-sun is the civilian heroine whose luck is changed when stumbling on to the much more complicated hero. MBC previously confirmed that So Ji-sub had been cast as the legendary black ops spy, Kim Bon.

On Jung In-sun's casting, MBC officials have stated "In addition to So Ji-sub, Jung In-sun has been cast as the best possible actress to play heroine Go Ae-rin". That's some praise right there, so I'm glad the production got someone they wanted, and someone well loved, especially after "Laughter in Waikiki". The actress plays Go Ae-rin, a woman who suddenly loses her husband, and becomes involved in a huge conspiracy alongside Kim Bon, after moving next door to him.

I'm curious if the previously teased element of our spy dearest helping the grieving woman unravel her husband's case is still part of the story, but it sounds entertaining either way. I absolutely love writer Oh Ji-yeong-I's "Shopping King Louis", so I'm looking forward to where her writing adventures will lead us this time. "Terius Behind Me" will premiere in September.

https://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-daily-ramblings-jung-in-sun-joins-so-ji-sub-as-heroine-of-terius-behind-me-119583.html

Hi salad, thanks for sharing this. I'm not familiar with his female partner. I hope she's the perfect actress for the role. Looking forward to his new drama. I hope they will have great chemistry together because So Ji Sub is a very attentive partner for his co-star.  I wonder why Yo in Na rejected the offer.  So Ji Sub is an amazing actor ... for sure it's because of the role. This is a big break for JIS.  Hope she does well. This drama will give her the chance to shine. :lol:

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 9:16 PM, parkmisoo said:

Heads up to anyone who has access to DramaFever — Be With You is available to watch !! I had no idea til today — I’m thrilled to be able to watch it there !

Here's a link to a streaming site since Dramafever requires a premium subscription to watch:

https://kissasian.es/Drama/Be-With-You-2018/Episode-Movie?id=47378

• Like 1

Son Ho Jun Confirmed To Join Jung In Sun And So Ji Sub In New Drama

Son-Ho-Jun-Jung-In-Sun-So-Ji-Sub.jpg

Son Ho Jun has chosen his next project!

On June 18, it was confirmed that the actor will be joining So Ji Sub and Jung In Sun in upcoming MBC drama “Terius Behind Me” (literal title).

The drama is a spy romantic comedy about single mother Go Ae Rin (Jung In Sun) and her next-door neighbor Kim Bon (So Ji Sub). Son Ho Jun will be taking on the role of Jin Yong Tae, a former con man who holds the key to a mysterious incident that Go Ae Rin and Kim Bon are involved in.

This will be Son Ho Jun’s first time playing a villainous role.

Led by the “To the Beautiful You” and “Jang Bori is Here” PD Park Sang Hoon and screenwriter Oh Ji Young of “Shopping King Louie,” “Terius Behind Me” is expected to air sometime in late August or early September.

11 Dramas To Get Excited About This Summer

Lee-Dong-Wook-Kim-Tae-Ri-So-Ji-Sub-Baek-

Summer is fast approaching, and what could be a better way to get away from the heat than grabbing some snacks and enjoying a drama inside?

Here are 11 dramas that are bound to keep you entertained this summer.

8.  MBC’s “Terius Behind Me”

Terius-Behind-Me.jpg

“Terius Behind Me” (working title) tells the story of a woman whose husband suddenly dies and her mysterious neighbor. The two work together to uncover a huge conspiracy.

Its cast includes So Ji Sub, Jung In Sun, and Son Ho Jun, and it’s slated for a premiere in September.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit :soompi news

7 Photos of So Ji Sub with his stunning leading ladies

5b486280-4034-49c4-8cfa-e0cb54b6d792.jpg

Be With You star So Ji Sub has been one of South Korea's beloved leading men for over a decade. He's earned an impressive resume with a host of talented co-stars. Even So and his leading ladies complement each other so well! Viewers can't help but get caught up in the moment.

Let's take a look at 7 of his stunning leading ladies we thought were his perfect match.

1. Son Ye Jin

The http://deeplink.me/http://www.dramafever.com/drama/5173" target="_blank">Something in the Rain actress reunited with her former co-star in the romantic film Be With You. The two veterans actually played siblings in the 2001 MBC series Delicious Proposal.

This year, they portray lovers!

2. Shin Min Ah

The Tomorrow With You actress enlisted the help of So's fitness team to assist her with slimming down in the 2015 series Oh My Venus. Of course, she and her handsome trainer became smitten with one another over time.

c287c489-88fe-4635-8533-5d3ca019aede.jpg

3. Gong Hyo Jin

In the 2013 romantic thriller The Master's Sun, the pair bonded over one's ability to see ghosts. They started relying on each other for protection and valued their innate talents.

5a3260ae-32c7-44d6-ba1f-36c2044711a2.jpg

Spoiler

4. Lee Yeon Hee

Ghost brought these two together in 2012. So Ji Sub took on a dual role in this crime thriller and somehow developed feelings for a pretty female detective along the way.

d2927542-0929-464d-ad43-78c62632c629.JPG

5. Lee Mi Yeon

She was the single mom So's character fell in love with in the the 2012 action film The Company Man. His lethal character was willing to give up a life of crime in order to be with her forever.

d69d174c-3987-42cd-9561-f69795fb008d.jpg

6. Han Hyo Joo

In 2011, she played a blind girl who bonded with an ex-boxer in the 2011 melodramatic film Always. The Shining Inheritance actress had the magic touch to soften his hard heart.

2add475d-3db4-487e-8d71-9ba9e9906c2f.JPG

7. Kim Ha Neul

These two played childhood sweethearts who were separated because of So's character enlisting in the military. The 2010 action film Road Number One highlighted the pair's tough separation and unexpected reunion.

606286d1-6f77-49e9-88f3-be7b77a04167.jpg

Which pair are you still shipping today?

source : dramafever

Spoiler

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 8:49 AM, killarhee said:

Son Ho Jun Confirmed To Join Jung In Sun And So Ji Sub In New Drama

Son Ho Jun has chosen his next project!

On June 18, it was confirmed that the actor will be joining So Ji Sub and Jung In Sun in upcoming MBC drama “Terius Behind Me” (literal title).

The drama is a spy romantic comedy about single mother Go Ae Rin (Jung In Sun) and her next-door neighbor Kim Bon (So Ji Sub). Son Ho Jun will be taking on the role of Jin Yong Tae, a former con man who holds the key to a mysterious incident that Go Ae Rin and Kim Bon are involved in.

This will be Son Ho Jun’s first time playing a villainous role.

Led by the “To the Beautiful You” and “Jang Bori is Here” PD Park Sang Hoon and screenwriter Oh Ji Young of “Shopping King Louie,” “Terius Behind Me” is expected to air sometime in late August or early September.

Hi killarhee, thanks for sharing this.  Several supporting actors have already confirmed to join SJS in this drama. I read that  Kim Yeo Jin, Jung Si Ah, Kang Ki Young, Seo Yi Sook, Uhm Hyo Sup, and UNIQ’s Sungjoo will be joining the cast of the drama, and Nam Gyu Ri will also be making a special appearance in the beginning of the drama. She will play as Choi Yeon Kyung, an ex-girlfriend of Kim Bon. Kim Yeo Jin will be playing Shim Eun Ha, the head of KIS (Kingcastle Intelligence Service), which is a gathering of middle-aged women who live in Kingcastle Apartment. She is a supportive older friend to Go Ae Rin. Jung Si Ah is Bong Sun Mi, who is also a member of KIS and is envious of Go Ae Rin. Kang Ki Young’s character Kim Sang Ryul is the only male member of KIS. While his wife goes to work, he is a stay-at-home father.  Seo Yi Sook, Uhm Hyo Sup, and Sungjoo will be playing National Intelligence Service co-workers of So Ji Sub’s character Kim Bon. Seo Yi Sook’s character Kwon Young Shil is a cold and ambitious woman who hold a secret on the conspiracy that Kim Bon gets swept up in. Shim Woo Chul, played by Uhm Hyo Sup, is a patriotic leader with a strong sense of camaraderie and plays an important part in untangling the conspiracy. Sungjoo is Ra Do Woo, a genius hacker who eventually develops emotions for Im Se Mi’s character Yoo Ji Yeon.  “Terius Behind Me” is expected to air sometime in September. Looking forward to seeing So Ji Sub soon. :P

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2018 at 1:28 PM, salad71 said:

Hi salad, thanks for sharing this. I hope we get something good from this upcoming drama. :P

Shooting started yesterday TERIUS BEHIND ME @ Warsaw Poland....

Cr. owners of IG

Spotted our One and Only...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkdCSqkAfYUAhgT3cNthnouoBNkR1v4He6ZZ_o0/?taken-by=soshin_is_destiny

Doesn't he reminds you of Kim Woo Hyun/Park Ki Young of Phantom OR Kim Young Ho of OMV?

Love this hairstyle...as usual....dashing in the eyes of all his fans:wub:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, salad71 said:

Shooting started yesterday TERIUS BEHIND ME @ Warsaw Poland....

Cr. owners of IG

spotted our One and Only...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkdCSqkAfYUAhgT3cNthnouoBNkR1v4He6ZZ_o0/?taken-by=soshin_is_destiny

Doesn't he reminds you of Kim Woo Hyun/Park Ki Young of Phantom OR Kim Young Ho of OMV?

Love this hairstyle...as usual....dashing in the eyes of all his fans:wub:

Hi salad, thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope we could get to see MORE pictures & videos. I’m happy that he is returning to TV dramas.  I'm looking forward to it. Waiting excitedly for his drama...:P

So Ji Sub v. Jung Hae In smackdown: Who would you pick?

c8533820-8b9c-4b3a-a9d2-fa8ac1b44854.png

Actress Son Ye Jin had the best of both worlds, and filmed with So Ji Sub in Be With You and Jung Hae In in Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food (Something in the Rain). Let’s take a look at each celebrity couple’s on-screen chemistry!

6dba6fd5-e789-4b1d-b834-47549a2d27c8.jpg

As for Be With You, Son Ye Jin immediately thought of So Ji Sub when she read the script. “I wanted So Ji Sub oppa to play Woo JIn from the get-go … So Ji Sub oppa and Woo Jin had a lot in common. After So Ji Sub oppa confirmed to star, I thought we could say we'd half succeeded,” the actress explained, adding that, “It rings true for all films but especially for melodramas, chemistry between the main leads is so important, because the audience paints a different picture depending on the actors.”

cc4018f5-8d5c-42e3-b78c-ab512df86ee7.jpg

Son Ye Jin doesn’t view marriage as the ultimate expression of love. But if she were to view So Ji Sub as a marriage material, she would go for it. “I wouldn’t dislike living with a husband with So Ji Sub’s personality,” she said, to which So Ji Sub replied, “I haven’t even imagined what you’d be like as a wife.”

Spoiler

84bbaee3-9eb3-478a-be96-eaf7e951633f.jpg

So who would you pick? What’s your final verdict?

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

Spoiler

So Ji-sub and Nam Gyu-ri in Poland

photo983911.jpg

"Terius Behind Me"'s So Ji-sub and Nam Gyu-ri were in Poland according to a post on Nam Gyu-ri's Instagram.

Nam Gyu-ri and So Ji-sub look like a couple in the photo. they are both in khaki jackets and look to be vactioning.

MBC drama "Terius Behind Me" stars So Ji-sub as a legendary agent called Kim Bon. Nam Gyu-ri is Kim Bon's secret agent and ex-girlfriend, professor Choi Yeon-kyung.

"Terius Behind Me" begins in September.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema