So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

These Ahjussis are famous Korean Artists. They spent sometimes with our dear Mr So in 2010 for his Photo Essay Book "The Way" and also couldn't resist his charm!

** First meeting: The Teacher pull him into a warm greeting liked an old friend.

pmtMk03kj

He said: "I can't hold the pleasure that So Ganzi comes here to see me!"

poT6vCS0j

** A goodbye hug

pnAOg6Ogj

** In this picture, he posed for quick portrait drawing by the Cartoonist

pl5I3iezj

He wrote:

"How to me...? I turn my head like this?

It feels so awkward and in a restless mood though I used to stand in front of the camera.

He looks at me while gently drawing. Feel like the Teacher's eyes see through my whole.

Without compromising, the moment is memorized in a pen and paper by his constantly sketching. 

Artist's eyes look at things and the world seems a bit different. 

It should express the true thoughts and feelings in writing or painting. Awesome!... "

This was the result:

pltz6aCWj

Among those hand writing on the sketch, the teacher marked his words of So Ganzi as "GORGEOUS"

(From The Way photo essay book by So Jisub, 2010)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mathi said:

Some more info of those artist hands :)

(cr as tagged)

*** From So Jisub History Book:

His handprint Exhibition was opened on 20/12/2008 in Universal Studios Japan.

The Bronze Statue of his hand was displayed in October 2009. The picture is too small :(

Note from his book on May 2009: "Being produced hand bronze statue. First photos after shooting drama..." (Cain and Abel)

Hi mathi, thanks for sharing these infos. :P

• Like 1

On 2/18/2016 at 4:26 PM, willenette said:

Hi 4nn1987, thanks for sharing the translation of what he said during the event. Me, the part of him that I like are his fingers.....SJS has these very slender & long fingers. NICE. I read an article before that people with long fingers are patient and love detail. They enjoy fine, intricate work and have a meticulous character which can make them fussy and finicky at times.  :P

Hi too @willenette 

Spoiler

Your Welcome

tumblr_o1tkfv7ntp1s6lc4do1_250.gif

tumblr_o1tkfv7ntp1s6lc4do6_250.gif

It's so hard 2 get info from Japanese media.:( 

Just enjoy what we get now:sweatingbullets:

tumblr_inline_o2d3uxHfy71rgdvah_500.gif

Full Credit pic: jisub-aholic.tumblr.com

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mathi said:

These Ahjussis are famous Korean Artists. They spent sometimes with our dear Mr So in 2010 for his Photo Essay Book "The Way" and also couldn't resist his charm!

** First meeting: The Teacher pull him into a warm greeting liked an old friend.

He said: "I can't hold the pleasure that So Ganzi comes here to see me!"

** A goodbye hug

** In this picture, he posed for quick portrait drawing by the Cartoonist

He wrote:

"How to me...? I turn my head like this?

It feels so awkward and in a restless mood though I used to stand in front of the camera.

He looks at me while gently drawing. Feel like the Teacher's eyes see through my whole.

Without compromising, the moment is memorized in a pen and paper by his constantly sketching. 

Artist's eyes look at things and the world seems a bit different. 

It should express the true thoughts and feelings in writing or painting. Awesome!... "

This was the result:

Among those hand writing on the sketch, the teacher marked his words of So Ganzi as "GORGEOUS"

(From The Way photo essay book by So Jisub, 2010)

No one can resist So Ganji's charm. Oh @mathi thank you for write about The Way. And also about Jisub's hand sculpture. 

Thank you to @Kittiya Kantasirikul @4nn1987 @innerchild for all the updates.

2 hours ago, innerchild said:

Could this man be more adorable?

Very adorable. But Innerchild..I think he doesn't need a doodoongmon now :lol:, what he need is a lady, a woman who can give him a warm hug and calm his feeling when he found tough times. A woman who blanketed him all night with a deep love. A partner who will listen to his talk patiently, expel all his loneliness. So our prince no longer need to turn on the television only to hear a human voice or talking to a wall like he said.

If it it has not happened yet, I hope he will have a lot more friends. When he was photographed with the son of Indi Brand boss or having a meal in a restaurant with friends, that makes me happy. At least he always have some friends around him.

Some photos from Japan

Cblvxa1UkAAaRTi.jpg

Cblvxa1UsAMoKOc.jpgsexy back 

• Like 6

Finally got some info about So Ji Sub OMV promotion in Japan... (sorry I can't give the sources details but they're coming to the event)

This event details is from Feb 17, 2016

Hmmm... where do I start?

Ok... 1stly Japanese Fans really miss this oppa (well when was the last time he came to Japan???), they said they can't even believe their eyes, SJS is so handsome/charming, they even said that he looks like "an onni-chan (a big brother in Japanese language)" bec how young his face is. SJS oppa come with the very clean image (yes...yes ... no beard), use suit n tie (I think they said he uses tie with dots details). He is so nice with fans n the OMV will broadcast 1st in Japan on April 2016 (n Japan is the 1st country to air OMV among 10 others countries which have already bought the copyright so the fans are so happy for that). 

my side note: sorry for short info but It's so hard to get more details of his event on Japan :crazy:

Edited by 4nn1987
  • Like 4

Shared via Sojisubar:

The fan started by praising how handsome Jisub was: nice skin, small face, tall nose, sharp profile, etc. She said Jisub started wiping sweat with his handkerchief, which is kinda cute. 

12705706_1698809640366543_26985131800509

12717205_1698809730366534_41596831501379

Q&A lasted 30 minutes: 
Q.Anything similar between Youngho and Jisub?
A.Both work out a lot. 
Q.What's your ideal type?
A.A sincere person. 
Q.A girl with perfect mack-up vs. a girl with simple outfit and no make-up, which one do you prefer?
A. As long as she's a sincere person, putting on make-up and dressing up nicely is OK too. 
Q.Did you spend a sexy and lovely year? 
A. Being healthy comes before being sexy. It's important to be healthy, so that you could be happy. 
Q.The most charming part about yourself?
A. Everyone says it's my eyes, so be it.

Happy weekend dear all Sojisubbers!!!:)

• Like 6

10 hours ago, sojisubaddicted said:

No one can resist So Ganji's charm. Oh @mathi thank you for write about The Way. And also about Jisub's hand sculpture. 

Thank you to @Kittiya Kantasirikul @4nn1987 @innerchild for all the updates.

Very adorable. But Innerchild..I think he doesn't need a doodoongmon now :lol:, what he need is a lady, a woman who can give him a warm hug and calm his feeling when he found tough times. A woman who blanketed him all night with a deep love. A partner who will listen to his talk patiently, expel all his loneliness. So our prince no longer need to turn on the television only to hear a human voice or talking to a wall like he said.

If it it has not happened yet, I hope he will have a lot more friends. When he was photographed with the son of Indi Brand boss or having a meal in a restaurant with friends, that makes me happy. At least he always have some friends around him.

Some photos from Japan

Cblvxa1UkAAaRTi.jpg

Cblvxa1UsAMoKOc.jpgsexy back 

According to these 2 pictures, there have a license from Japan fan club page. It's been cracked from the fan page website therefore i got a warning last night that I can't be post these pics. These pics are for the members of Japan fan page who paid for only. Until now the page is going to report every media who post these pics. TT TT 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kittiya Kantasirikul said:

According to these 2 pictures, there have a license from Japan fan club page. It's been cracked from the fan page website therefore i got a warning last night that I can't be post these pics. These pics are for the members of Japan fan page who paid for only. Until now the page is going to report every media who post these pics. TT TT 

what ?? :blink: but those images has been already spread on weibo, twitter or even blogs without any notice. wow...what should I do ? geez...

51SoKingdom made more cute pic from SJS & Doodoomong pictures

e6b6b54bjw1f15au9gtsyj20p40ri7wh.jpg

• Like 2

@Kittiya Kantasirikul I read a translation about the post of that Harajuku photo... The lady and her boyfriend was on the streets of Harajuku and it was the boyfriend that pointed out to her that the tall man is So Ji Sub. She couldn't believe her eyes either... They even had a chat with him and there was no one with him. He was strolling around alone. Also, after the OMV screening, he did a photoshoot too.

@mathi The English translation from Sojisubar doesn't do the Japanese fan's word any justice! The translation was only on the interview... not enough for the fans there were not there (aka me) to live the moment. So here's my translation of what was translated from that Japanese fan's blog:

After showing episode one, it is the start of the interview. Before they start episode one, the host said to the audiences that oppa is really shy, so she wants everyone to make the mood and atmosphere to be as lively as possible when he enters. So, everyone was enthusiastically clapping and cheering for oppa when he enter. There was also videotaping at the venue.

When he got on to the stage, naturally, there was screaming all throughout the venue. It’s awesome. His face is super small but is very tall. He’s so handsome! Even though he’s tall, but once he sat down, his angle was even lower than the two hosts. He looks like a painting with his legs crossed.

Oppa’s small face looks even smaller than Gong Hyo-jin from Master’s Sun and Shin Min-a from Oh My Venus. It looks like his face is the size of an elementary school student.

I kept on repeating “his skin is good, his face is really small” to myself. Because of his height, his neck, arm and back are all big and thick. I originally thought his face would be the size of a normal person, but nope. His jawline seen from his profile looks really good. He has a perky nose and his contour is really deep. All in all, very handsome~

Before the start of the interview, the monkey toy from the show appeared.

Once he sat down, he immediately started to wipe his forehead with his handkerchief. Is he nervous or is he shy? It’s a different feeling to see him shyly wiping his sweat off from his forehead. At the end, the handkerchief is all wrinkled.

Based on his roles in other performances, I only have thoughts of him with a scary face. I thought his self would be a cold person. But it’s good that I’ve been “betrayed by him”. I feel Ji Sub is very soft, gentle and tolerant to others. He’s a very good man.

The interview was not that memorable, but once he started talking, I was mesmerized by his deep voice.
Q: Is the role of Young-ho similar to Ji Sub?
A: The part where we always exercise is the same.
Q: What type of woman do you like?
A: I like a sincere person. (This is the comment of the Japanese fan: I think the word sincere is a much better choice of word than straight-forward, as sincere has the connotation of only speaking the truth and conformity throughout the person)
Q: Which type do you prefer: a girl that has make up, with the complete look or a girl that is au naturel, with a simple look?
A: If she’s a sincere person, it’s okay to have full make up and a complete look.
Q: Did you had a sexy and cute year?
A: You have to have health before being sexy. Being healthy is important and that’s how you can enjoy time being happy.
Q: Which part of you do you think is the most attractive?
A: Everybody say it’s my eyes, so, my eyes.

All these time, he was using his handkerchief, shyly wiping his sweat off. So cute~ Everything he said, I nodded my head in agreement.

Towards the end of the segment, he pointed out he can’t see seats at the back and wanted the lights to be turned up in the whole venue. He put his hand above his brows and looked into the far end. He squinted his eyes to avoid the brightness from the lights and looked from one corner to the other corner of the venue. He said good bye to everyone, bowed and left the stage. He didn’t wave deliberately, nor did he play cute. Just his presence and the view of his back is enough to entice the hearts of his fans. It’s amazing! I heard he waved when he was on his way leaving the venue. Good “servicing” to his fans.

The Q&A session was said to be around 30 minutes and it was precisely done in 30 minutes.

To say the truth, he’s a big shot actor, it’s not a matter of liking or disliking him. I’ve seen his dramas and movie from before. He has good acting skills and a handsome look… it’s the feeling of perfection and his existence is too far in the distance. I’ve never been to any of his fan meetings nor do I want to comment on his commercial activities. I’m not a fan that’s crazy for him, so I don’t want to attend anything that will make me feel uneasy. But, he’s an actor that I like, I merely want to see him in person and that’s why I went to this screening. With this in mind, I’m just happy to see him.

• Like 8

OMG, thank you so much my chingu @cccsub for the awesome translation!!! You're amazing!!!s1.gif?s2.gif

The girl said she's not a fan, yet her thoughts embraced him adoringly from his small face, handsomeness, using handkerchief to the way saying goodbye...

Thumps up for both you and her, my dear friend, for  bringing such lovely memories to us! 

12836a58879e4fd272df4b70a8d03be03f3b94a1

4 hours ago, cccsub said:

Q: Which part of you do you think is the most attractive?
A: Everybody say it’s my eyes, so, my eyes

May I add that his eyebrows are also very special? Love them!!! chirub_pachi.gif

82a9b007gw1ey3vuf4femg206y06ydxj.gif

e6b6b54bgw1ebcbcmzmzog20ad08e7p3.gif

(Gifts credit to owners)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1