So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

10 hours ago, DaniaQ said:

Hello everyone. This is my first post in here. Ive been silently lurking in this page for months and it brings me such a joy to read all of your posts about uri hot and sexy chobal chobal SJS. Ive become his fan after I watched OMV  recently. After that, I watched all of his previous works. i love all of his projects and fall in love for each of his characters. so far, I love watching him in Road no. 1, MISA, MS, Rough Cut and Always. he is totally a great actor in korea rght now.

Thank you for sharing his recent updates. For that, I also want to share some videos that I found about him in Youtube. Since I enjoyed them so much, I hope you would love it as much as I do. credit to @sokingdom for making so many beautiful videos about SJS. Ive checked most of his/her fanmade video and most of them are awesome. Here are some of it

you can check out for more awesome videos at @sokingdom youtube page.. you are gonna love watching them. :heart::heart:

@DaniaQ very welcome my dear friend! And thanks for sharing fantastic MVs :)

@lynn91 Wow, I admire you sister!!! Our SJS Garden is beautiful because all of your love, those very young fans and the rest of us! :P 

Awesome fans fighting!!!:lol:

An article with HD pictures on Kpopfighting.com referred to SJS Marmot 2016

So Ji Sub shows his imposing aura in new Marmot 2016 S/S pictorial

By Alvin, 11/02/2016

73696-394266.jpg

Actor So Ji Sub recently filmed a 2016 Spring/Summer pictorial for Korean outdoor wear brand Marmot, where he showed off his stylish masculine charms.

73696-394263.jpg

In the pictorial, So Ji Sub showed off his toned physique, and drew much attention for his suave expressions.

73696-394265.jpg

He was seen dressed in various sporting gear for yoga and outdoor sports, and demonstrated his multiple charms.

73696-394256.jpg

Meanwhile, the actor was recently confirmed for upcoming film ‘Battleship Island’ which will also star Hwang Jung Min and Song Joong Ki.

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/02/11/so-ji-sub-shows-his-imposing-aura-in-new-marmot-2016-ss-pictorial/

Spoiler

73696-394260.jpg

73696-394255.jpg

73696-394259.jpg

• Like 6

My friends, now and then when I search for SJS info online, I'm amazed at how nice his fans are. Many girls said "I'm a huge fan of SJS"... They made me so happy! :D And the chats between fans are sweet too.

Last year on Dramatroll, this fan, @hammcheonpo, expressed:

*** hi there dramatroll! i've been a silent lurker in this blog since your 1st post and until now i'm not even bored to refresh your blog everyday to see your awesome trolls. by the way, about a week i'll have a national final exam in my school. would you mind to trolling something for me? hoho. thanks before :D -ps: i'm a huge fan of so ji sub :)

The nice blog owner responded  in her own funny way, also not forget to wish the Huge SJS Fan the best luck for her tests:

:lol::lol:

tumblr_inline_n3o4m4GhpX1qz9nuy.jpg

I remembered when I read comments on The Master's Sun recaps for episode12 where Mr CEO had been stabbed right before the end, many fans were shocked. However, Dramatroll blogger had a different point of view, kkkk....

tumblr_mt2n8roGnz1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

Have a nice Friday my dears!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 6

Hello everyone.. thanks a lot for the up dates and your thoughts sharing. It always fun to read them all :)

@kuntha420 Owh dear... many thanks for the future predictions for our man SJS. I'm so happy if he would getting marry by the end of this year. It will be awesome. Hopefully he'll meet the perfect lucky lady soon.

And as for me, well... SJS has a very good material to be my husband hahahaha  A man with that tall perfect body, good looking face, nice warm deep voice, cool attitude and can cook? Ohh.. too much hotness in one person, I think I can't even handle that!  LOL

I'm happy with OMV eventhough it's not a grand drama with a heavy excellent character to play. But it looks like he's having fun, so it's ok. As long as he's happy, I'm happy :) I'm that easy to pleased :D 

@xoxoprincessxoxo1000 hey, i want to be your sister too. I think you'll be an adorable little sis and we'll drool over SJS together hahaha

Hi @DaniaQ those MVs are cool, thank you for sharing..

Thanks everyone, each of you are awesome :heart:  Long live our So Ganzi!!

1 hour ago, mathi said:

My friends, now and then when I search for SJS info online, I'm amazed at how nice his fans are. Many girls said "I'm a huge fan of SJS"... They made me so happy! :D And the chats between fans are sweet too.

Last year on Dramatroll, this fan, @hammcheonpo, expressed:

*** hi there dramatroll! i've been a silent lurker in this blog since your 1st post and until now i'm not even bored to refresh your blog everyday to see your awesome trolls. by the way, about a week i'll have a national final exam in my school. would you mind to trolling something for me? hoho. thanks before :D -ps: i'm a huge fan of so ji sub :)

The nice blog owner responded  in her own funny way, also not forget to wish the Huge SJS Fan the best luck for her tests:

:lol::lol:

I remembered when I read comments on The Master's Sun recaps for episode12 where Mr CEO had been stabbed right before the end, many fans were shock. However, Dramatroll bloger had a different point of view, kkkk....

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Have a nice Friday my dears!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You just made my friday!! Thanks dear @mathi

:lol::lol::w00t:

• Like 4

Hey all Jisubbers!

It hasn't been that long since I've discovered this awesome place where lots of lovely ladies share the same thing: the love for our dear Mr. So Ji Sub.  I'm glad I've found you guys and be able to find people as passionate about him as I am... if anything, much more passionate than I am hahahaha. Seeing recent posts, it made me feel that our age, race or where we call home doesn't influence the purpose of us being here to show our support for him. To me, it doesn't matter if he's 40 or not, I just wished for Ji Sub to be able to find the woman that's he's been waiting for his whole life... eventually. I don't think he should be rushing into anything just because he's hitting the big four-zero this year, but to follow what his heart tells him. It's such a cliché to say all this, but I'm sure the right one is out there waiting for him as well. Oops. Got a bit too sentimental...

Well, what's better than a Friday with more updates about Ji Sub? Nothing, except seeing him in person. So for now here's what we have:

This is a youtube video posted by Grazia. It's a behind the scene video of the shoot that Ji Sub did.

Sojisubar also have still shots of the above video posted... Here's a repost of them.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 10

A love story for Valentines.

Hope you enjoy this John Kim version and cherish him once again!

Love him!!! Love you all, my dearest friends!!!

tumblr_lmajm3MI1G1qhitpe.gif

OH MY VENUS

CXcFxs7UEAAsb16?format=pjpg&name=large

BAR1.GIF

It took Odyssey 20 years to return to Ithaca, to his beloved Penelope. One year apart from my Daegu-Venus felt as much long.

Oh, girl… trying to get back on my feet once again walking confidently to you was so big a task. Rehabilitation hadn’t reached my limit yet, liked you said, but my craving for your presence was too much to bear.

Handsome or not;

Sexy or not;

Returning to you is my only destiny.

Because, as natural as breathing, I know that I’m yours, Kang Joo Eun!

1. LOVE ME HEAL ME!

Spoiler

It’s not hard to get in shape. However, the process needs a lot of effort and patience.

I whipped Anna Sue into the Sex-Symbol and earned this scandal, LOL.

Not that I don’t feel any “pressure” in front of female beauty, but somehow, this body of mine, after going through the hell of pain from osteosarcoma treatments, needs something stronger, deeper than just making love to revive healed and fresh. I had been looking for that “something” for so long and nearly losing hope.

Till I met her.

tumblr_nxylodz3s21unrbkao1_500.gif

Let’s say her worst days provoked me.

bscap24941.jpg

Let’s say her saying “Save me, please!” kept me in touch.

CUpWzxdXIAEMOaH?format=pjpg&name=large

Not really…

Her strong will fascinates me like magnet.

tumblr_nz0ax83Atb1qcagtxo3_r1_400.giftumblr_nz0ax83Atb1qcagtxo6_r1_400.gif

Oh yeah, we deceived this smart lawyer to avoid exposing John Kim’s identity. Ji Woong took the job giving her UFC program (Ultimate Fighting Championship) just to scare her off. Unfortunately, Miss Kang showed no sign of losing any weight nor giving up her plan. Instead, I’m gaining more and more “anxious” over her, LOL…

uXd1QEl.png

Anna Sue would laugh till fainted if she knows I choose an obese Lady over the beautiful shape of hers. Only if she knows, chicken soup for the souls only comes from a healthy mind. I’m the man who’s in a desperate need of that precious soup. 

bscap3807.jpg

And, Miss Joo-Eun “feeds” me just fine! 

bscap3916.jpg

Please, girl, love me heal me! You might never know behind this matured body I’m still a child longing for loving caring since Mom passed away ages ago. 

After the stun from her dimples attack,

tumblr_nynfqdv9fl1qfakbgo3_540.gif

tumblr_nynfqdv9fl1qfakbgo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_nynfqdv9fl1qfakbgo1_540.gif

I found that she cooked for me on my return home. The meal cover appeared from nowhere brought along this nice feeling of a warm family that I’ve never known.

vlcsnap-2015-12-01-18h24m51s434_zpswmuym

Yeah, here I am, touched by a meal cover, LOL. The lonely barrier inside me is cracking bit by bit at her kindness …

bscap3787.jpg

We’re friends that even "kiss". To admit, I don’t dare to take her to the gym for another Jiu Jit-su training any time soon for I might lose control and kiss her for real this time, and one kiss on each lovely dimple of course.

But she always takes me in surprise though, talking of Kang Joo-Eun day. 

It’s also my day – the day I found the sweet taste of life.

vlcsnap-2015-12-01-22h24m03s335_zpszrbll

Other man might take time to weight his feelings for a while before making the first move. I couldn’t afford to play game with love since I’ve totally thrown myself into her beautiful dimples which are deep enough to drown any men on earth. 

tumblr_nypx8sEcje1spr9glo2_500.gif

She said it’s human right to be happy. She wanted me to be happy. Yet, something makes her awkwardly shrunk away from my touch:

tumblr_nyp2aqrT2f1qfakbgo5_540.gif

** “Don’t mess with me!”

** “Stop messing with me!

tumblr_nyp2aqrT2f1qfakbgo2_r3_540.gif

It upsets me that she totally has no idea of her power on me. Okay, I’ll explain soon enough… 

Unfold the umbrella to separate us from the rest of the world, then take off her glasses, I bore into her eyes:

** “Because your body belongs to me. You can’t say no”.

Venus6-00060.jpg

I kiss her.

It’s quite a long time since I’d been this thrill. Who knows maybe this explosive lady will push me away or worst, gift me a slap on my cheek. 

tumblr_nyp2aqrT2f1qfakbgo6_r1_540.gif

Just in an iota of time, I’m lost in the sweetness. Her lips welcome mine in surprise, somewhat shyly.

Screenshot%2B2015-12-10%2Bat%2B10.42.46%

Oh girl, thank you! Love me heal me, please! Wish the rain will never end, this refugee moment under the café’s umbrella will never end and our kiss will also never end. The newfound sweet taste of life is absolutely awesome…

Is it childish when I say I’m envy her ex who had all the privileges of the world dating Dague Venus for 15 years? So sorry man, right now, if you change your mind and want to get back to her, you have to beat me first. It’ll be not easy. Not easy at all. Promise!!!

2. THE WARMNESS

Spoiler

I open my eyes to find myself alone in the morning. Lying lazily on my huge bed, I’m surprise to feel this strange energy flowing in my body. Kang Joo-Eun energy! Her scent lingering on the pillows, in the air surrounding as a reminder that sleeping in her arms was not a dream. Oh, how I want to feel her close again, now, today, every day. How fantastic feeling in love!

Last night she caught me while I was writhing on the floor in a deadly hour of pain, totally not sexy at all.

Screenshot%2B2015-12-10%2Bat%2B12.23.07%

Instead of the four silent walls as my witnesses, as usual, it seemed strange when there was a girl crying a storm on my own agony.

Screenshot%2B2015-12-10%2Bat%2B12.23.02%

CVw2k0hUwAAqJhq?format=pjpg&name=large

"Why are you the one crying, when I am the one in pain?"

bscap00411.jpg

vlcsnap-2015-12-14-17h08m35s261_zpsvbnw0

Tap tap. Please leave me alone!

vlcsnap-2015-12-14-17h07m57s924_zps5rysw

Screenshot%2B2015-12-17%2Bat%2B2.53.18%2

She said she’s cherished me!

Though as exhausted as I was right then, I felt released that we could calmly talk of my cancer after all.

Venus9-00012.jpg

“Kang Joo-Eun, this bed of mine tonight feels different with you on it”.

WHHkgmbaMLbnW.gif

Screenshot%2B2015-12-16%2Bat%2B9.18.41%2

As if read my thoughts, she offers:

** “Do you want me to stay By your side?”

** “I’d like that!!!”, gratefully I whisper.

tumblr_nzj8emsiVM1se4lluo1_400.giftumblr_nzj8emsiVM1se4lluo2_400.gif

tumblr_nzj8emsiVM1se4lluo3_400.giftumblr_nzj8emsiVM1se4lluo4_400.gif

The warm moment was so precious!

That was the mother hug I’m dreaming about. My head rested on her chest, listened to her breathing. Who would care about being Gahong director or John Kim’s scandal right there?

tumblr_nzj8emsiVM1se4lluo5_400.giftumblr_nzj8emsiVM1se4lluo6_400.gif

The child in me sighed contented. My girl’s heart rate calmed me down absolutely and lured me into a peaceful sleep. A small happy voice sincerely echoed at the back of my head before I was losing conscious, “I’m belongs to you, Kang Joo-Eun, body and soul…” 

CWVwc-AXAAAj4ZP?format=pjpg&name=large

3.THE MIRACLE

Spoiler

My legs are my source of pain. Same old.

vlcsnap-2015-12-29-17h52m43s056_zpsdinju

One can’t curse his body for being useless, right? People who have been walking and running everywhere would never know how blessed they are. Here I am, imprisoned in the rehabilitation centre for 7 months just trying to stand on my feet. Back to be myself again, for my sweetheart!

Oh my Venus! Miss you… 

vlcsnap-2015-12-29-17h56m02s105_zpsp4cij

Tomorrow I’ll take the flight home, to see you again after 365 days apart. Right when any other men would jump in excited, I want to cry… Kang Joo-Eun, thank you my love for your stubbornness that cheers me up all year round! 192 messages and 60 video clips, all unseen, unwatched, and your band aid have done magic on me. 

vlcsnap-2015-12-29-17h48m49s606_zps1o45a

Phoenix reborn from its own ash, more beautiful and as pure as fire. Our love would be the same, my girl. Please be my Dating Coach forever!!!

Waiting for her near her office, my heart’s leaping in my chest, restless. Would she recognize me as the man I used to be or a stranger whose figure is as pale as a long time patient just been released from the rehab centre?! Do I look good enough to deserve my Venus? 

Joo-Eun ah, there are thousand words I want to say. Most of them are about how guilty I am, leaving you alone the whole year long without any contact. Instead, I’ve knitted my love into this scarf for you, stitch by stitch carries a little story how I miss you, how adore you, my Joo-Eun!

vlcsnap-2015-12-29-16h59m26s617_zpsdrtfj

vlcsnap-2015-12-29-16h59m23s752_zps19ey7

There she is, walking toward me in a pink coat.

The world around suddenly seems brighter by her aura. I watch her every move, nervous waiting for the first eyes contact. 

%EC%98%A4%EB%A7%88%EB%B9%8418.jpg

She pauses when she sees me.

She doesn’t show any surprise but confuse and sorrow, then sighs and keeps walking and … bums into my chest. 

%EC%98%A4%EB%A7%88%EB%B9%8419.jpg

Do you really think I’m a hallucination, my sweetheart? We stare at each other, speechless. 

Wrapping the scarf around her slender neck, I found my voice as thin as a whisper:

** “It’s been a long time, Kang Joo-Eun”

bscap10271.jpg

My girl touches my face with her finger.

%EC%98%A4%EB%A7%88%EB%B9%84211.jpg

** “It must be real, this person”, she breathes, then looks at my feet. 

Stamping my foot twice, I show her I’m a man who can stand balance and strong despite that terrible car accident.

Tears instantly flood into her beautiful eyes. Love shines avidly from them. That’s how she makes me the luckiest man on earth! Explode with happiness, I pull her into an overdue embrace. A Heavenly Embrace!!!

2_zpseec6xpa5.gif

3_zpswjarenlx.gif

“I don’t know if you know.

The process and the time it took for me to get to you,

People call it a miracle.

But to me, you, who is in front of me,

You, who is looking at me, is the miracle.

I can’t tell you in words how sorry I am for making you wait for too long.

That’s the guilt I have to live with.

You, who must have cried for me every day,

You were the strength that pulled me back up.

And you’re the finest cure in my life,

My reason for getting healed 

and 

my miracle…”

I love you, Kang Joo-Eun!!!

vlcsnap-2015-12-29-18h33m31s003_zpsx1wfm

%EC%98%A4%EB%A7%88%EB%B9%8423.jpg

4. AN EROTIC NIGHT

Spoiler

** “I don’t think I let Kang Joo Eun leave tonight”, I say it calmly but my mind is all thrill at the thought. It took me one year round to hug her in my arms again. 

vlcsnap-2015-12-29-20h32m05s654_zpslr8ep

Oh my Venus! Please warm me inside out in this one night!

She wonders if my birthday wish was not to be sick. Don’t you know I wish for Kang Joo Eun’s well-being only? You’re my source of life.

She snugs into me. Her soft body fits every line of mine.

tumblr_o0gznc07qS1qcagtxo3_r1_400.gif

I sigh in content. Toss and turn on my lonely bed in the State, how many times I hopelessly longed having her close like this? I voice my wish:

** “I hope we can spend a relaxed and warm night together!”

vlcsnap-2015-12-29-20h33m33s107_zpsi1ld9

vlcsnap-2015-12-29-20h33m43s630_zpshyera

Tighten my arms around her, I kiss her forehead. My Venus, I love you!

She reaches up to lovely perches on my lips.

tumblr_o05ibfo16z1se4lluo1_400.giftumblr_o05ibfo16z1se4lluo2_400.gif

Let me payback on your beautiful forehead this kiss of mine. I swear I can hold her like this forever without getting bored. My warm night is so awesome!

But she loosens my arms in order to kiss me again. On the forehead…

tumblr_o05ibfo16z1se4lluo3_r1_400.giftumblr_o05ibfo16z1se4lluo4_r1_400.gif

Hey, it’s my copyright here, okay? 

By the way. What do you mean in kissing your man’s forehead? 

Then, I read the intention in her naughty eyes. She wants more of me. I’m already yours, sweetheart. But this night should be the holy warm night to warm up 365 days apart, right?

** “A warm night”, I remind her.

tumblr_o05ibfo16z1se4lluo5_r1_400.gif

The girl I love is always unpredictable. Now that she’s approaching me in this menacingly, lovingly way that thrill me like nothing else…

tumblr_o05ibfo16z1se4lluo6_r1_400.gif

You won, girl. Kiss me, please! On the lips!

tumblr_o07d8iEx1V1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

Please give me one long sweet kiss, darling! What are you waiting for?

bscap0460.jpg

Look what’s I got! She lands on my shoulder and said in this utmost innocent voice:

** “Okay, Did I say something else? A warm night.”

tumblr_o0fzy4nkGI1qfakbgo5_400.giftumblr_o0fzy4nkGI1qfakbgo3_r2_400.gif

Worst! Her hand cares my chest gently, drawing some uncertain circles on me while my mind getting more and more dizzy with need.

tumblr_o0ia1hh2k31se4lluo8_r1_400.gif

Seriously, a couple in love should never ever just have a warm night…

bscap0461.jpg

Ah, come on, a warm night should be forbidden forever by any means. 

bscap04631.jpg

** “I take back the warm night. Erotic night, okay?”, I’m trying hard to keep my voice not too hoarse in this breathless moment. 

tumblr_o0fzy4nkGI1qfakbgo2_400.giftumblr_o0fzy4nkGI1qfakbgo4_r2_400.gif

As soon as she makes it clear that any kind of night would be no problem to her, I flip her over. 

You seduce me first, okay?

tumblr_o0fzy4nkGI1qfakbgo1_400.giftumblr_o0fzy4nkGI1qfakbgo9_r1_400.gif

I attack her lips. Ah, sweet!!!

tumblr_o0fzy4nkGI1qfakbgo10_r1_400.gif

Prepare for my big "revenge", girl! You’ve earned it! 

tumblr_o0fzy4nkGI1qfakbgo7_r1_400.giftumblr_o0fzy4nkGI1qfakbgo6_400.gif

Is there anyone want to interfere again?

So sorry to say we’re just too busy to care whether this time the doorbell ringing or not when a huge tide of passion swallows us all. 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY WITH SO JISUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(All pictures and gifts credit to owners)

• Like 18

Hi...everyone, i have been lurking here for the  last few years and finally decided to say hello to everyone, thank you for creating such a wonderful topics about So ji sub,  been a fan of his since MISA.

Edited by pikasjs
  • Like 6

Hello all Jisubbers!

Finally done the translation from Japanese magazine RIVERIVER released in January 2016. As usual, translated based on http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4241387189 by 移动的荷尔蒙. Interview is about the release of One Sunny Day in Japan and the topic of the interview is "Life is a Journey". Note that the pictures seen below are from RIVERIVER'
s Instagram account... I kept them at their original resolution, for everyone's keepsake!

Riveriver_2016_Winter_01.jpg

Riveriver_2016_Winter_02.jpg

Riveriver_2016_Winter_03.jpg

Q: The feeling we get as audiences is the character you play is like yourself in real life. It's like watching your love story, it's incredible.
A: The part where I am reticent and stern is quite similar to myself. But I will not fall for a woman with a lover. Also, one-sided love is not my trait.

Q: Have you ever leave town and went on a trip to get over a relationship like the drama?
A: Yes, I did went on a trip when I broke up with my lover in the past. But, the purpose of the trip is not to forget the pain from the break up.  I think as time passes by, the pain from the breakup will be forgotten eventually. When I'm in a relationship, I try my very best to make my other half feel loved. That's why I'm the type that has any regrets after the breakup.

Q: Falling in love based on first encounter, do you think it's plausible for you? Or you have had a similar experience?
A: I have thought of the possibility of "meeting by chance"... but, reality I've never experienced it.

Q: Co-star Kim Ji-Won is very talkative and can slowly make her into the boundaries of  your character. For you, how do you see woman of this nature? Do you think your plans are interrupted and become flusttered?
A: I think every type of personality has its charms. I think being happy and optimistic is one thing, but the main point is if that person's personality suits that person's overall vibe. If it matches, than there's no problems at all.

Q: Recently, male artists at around the age of 40 from the Japanese entertainment industry have had news reported about them getting married or being in a relationship. For you, when it will be for you to get married?
A: I'm surrounded by talks of getting married too. I sometimes have the thought of "It's about time for me to get married."

Q: From Seoul to Jeju island, the usual mode of transportation is by plane.  When you are on vacation, what mode of transportation do you like?
A: The mode of transportation when I go on vacation is dependant on where my destination is. Normally, if it's a short distance, I try to walk.  But since I go overseas for my vacation, by plane would be the only choice. But when I'm actually at the destination, I still prefer walking and strolling over other modes of transportation.

Q: Do you like to go on vacation?
A: Yes. I practically go on vacation once a year.

Q: Is there any place that gives you a deep impression?
A: The statement of "I want to visit a certain place" as the purpose of going on vacation is not true for me. I just like the idea of going on vacation. I'm not the type where I have to do something special when I go on vacation. Compared to visiting all the tourists hot spots, I prefer to pass time leisurely at a quiet place.

Q: Where would you like to visit when you go on vacation next time?
A: I don't have any place I'd like to visit now. In fact, I would like to revisit the places that I've been before which made me feel content.

Q: What items do you have to take with you when you go on vacation?
A: For sure, I have to bring perfume, watch, hats and sport shoes.

Q: Scenes shot under the rain is very pretty and conceptional. What music will you choose as the background music for a rainy afternoon?
A: I will follow my mood and choose the music based on who I'm with at that time.

Q: We think of hip hop when we think of you. Is hip hop an hobby for you? I remember you said "photography is my hobby, but now it's become a job, so I need to find some other hobby..."
A: At this moment, hip hop is still my hobby and I enjoy it very much.

Q: Hip hop is very popular in Korea right now.  Is there rapper you would like to collarborate with?
A: Um... no one in particular. Soul Dive and DJ Juice are the ones I collaborated with in "So Ganzi" and "Cola Baby" and I would like to work with again in the future.

I think there will be Japanese interviews showing up this week as he's scheduled to appear for the Japanese première of Oh My Venus in Tokyo on February 17th. Keep an eye out everyone :)

• Like 18

thank you for the translation @cccsub. i always enjoy his interviews..somehow i like the way he answered any questions. short and sweet. :D:D however, after reading most of his recent interview, i think i need to prepare myself for any sudden marriage news of him. i dont know. i just have this feeling that he might already have someone in his mind/heart right now. from his star date interview and his magazine interview, he seems to be more happy and cheerful compared to before. like someone who is in love. he keeps mentioning about marriage as if he wants his fans to be prepared and let us to know that he wants to get married. i dont know.. but no matter who the lucky woman is, i will always support him. I WILL.. ^_^

btw, i started playing clash of king and right at this moment, i am addicted to it. haha.. all of this is because king so ji sub. lets play for King SJS. :grin:

CbLblq7UYAAzOd2?format=pjpg&name=large

• Like 7

Thank you so much @cccsub for the translation. Awesome.

Hey guys, I've just finished watching Road No 1. What a drama!!! But the ending is so... Why oh why? After all the struggle and the hardship they had. Sigh... Now I must put myself back together again. Hopefully I will pass this healing process soon. Oh, my poor heart... :cold_sweat:

I will carry on, please pray for me? lol :grin:

• Like 6

SoJiSub was selected as the first "Most wanted male artist and his love"

SoJiSub was selected as the first "most wanted male artist and his love."

The official news on Valentine's Day the next day and "playfully face" again. This is for 1000 from 20 to 49 years old investigation conducted by women of Soviet Union.

The result is: 

1. Sojisub 

2. Liu Shi

3. Kim Su Hyon

4. Yoo Jae Sok

The main reason that Sojisub is in the first rank because of "Oh My Venus" on aired and hit in Soviet Union.

Cr. Weibo

:heart:      http://aminoapps.com/p/q1hn6

• Like 8

1 hour ago, joelly said:

Thank you so much @cccsub for the translation. Awesome.

Hey guys, I've just finished watching Road No 1. What a drama!!! But the ending is so... Why oh why? After all the struggle and the hardship they had. Sigh... Now I must put myself back together again. Hopefully I will pass this healing process soon. Oh, my poor heart... :cold_sweat:

I will carry on, please pray for me? lol :grin:

Can't agree with you more Joelly... I too just finish Road No 1 and wondered why the PD couldn't just let them be together at the very end after all that they had gone through :((  

I've finished watching all his dramas and movies....don't know what to do until his next movie...guess i'm going to have to re-watch them all over again!  hahah

Thanks so much @cccsub for the translation and to all the other wonderful members who have contributed so much to this site! 

• Like 2