So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

9 hours ago, dulceres said:

@mathi and @sojisubaddicted, thanks for posting the pictures and and the article, looking at it seems SJS had so much fun in Las Vegas and in Hoover Dam and he  blended  into the crowd without fans bothering him.:)

I guess in the US he can be himself, except probably when someone from South Korea/Asia recognize him.

@dulceres You're right chingu! Once he said he was a lot at ease in America on vacations. He could walk out of the house to buy coffee in the morning without bother things like washing his face, :sweatingbullets: still safe, kkkk...

My Innerchild, since I know nothing about men's perfumes, thanks my dearest for giving me a chance to learn more of them :lol:

Everyone works so diligent!!! NAMASTE!!!

What am I saying? This word I'd learnt from our dear @PaulaC awhile back.

It means "I bow to the divine in you" 

That's what I want to do after enjoying all of your amazing posts. Thank you to all dear friends!!!:wub::wub::wub:

** Some loops for the day.

This one just for fun: A bit concern to Mr Woo Bin's being :D

(All loops credit to owners)

• Like 8

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 1:09 AM, chakita babe said:

@mathi.....OMG. dear, I just had to respond to your delightful post of the true number one fan of SJS, that ahjumma... hahaha. ..how amazing is she,  lol , and her loving husband, OMG! ...so sweet and understanding. ...hahaha. ...is she counting to ten for her husband to sleep  and then he obediently shuts his eyes seemingly attempting to sleep,  then she moves the family photo to reveal her gorgeous man SJS...and then proceeds to say goodnight.....hahahaha....hilarious. ..OMG! That was truly DAEBAK!   

And then we have the faithful fan who watched him sleep for 5 hours.....5 HOURS!!! WOW! and OMG!!...Absolutely true and sincere fans...OMG!! Kinda makes me feel like a failure because will I react the same....

I remember when I visited 51k,  there were fans already there who had  been waiting 4hours....4HOURS! And it was pretty cool and windy that day....I was truly emotional and overwhelmed by those adoring fans and especially the impact and effect SJS has on the female population.....I  mean AMAZING ABSOLUTELY! !.....but I could only manage a couple of hours due to the weather... (I know, something I have to justify to myself every day since...) But then I thought, I want to see him in real life, but I dont want him  to see me. ..lol...I would probably faint right there....OMG!  In other words, BRAVO absolutely to those fabulous and beautiful fans for daring to be up-close-and-personal with our sexy sexy man of the moment. ...Kahmsamnida absolutely! 

But I have to take my hat off to this amazing ahjumma with her understanding husband and son....not sure if that is weird and scary or sweet and innocent. ....but it brought a huge smile to my face. ....thank you!!! You go girl!  And your actions are giving us ahjummas more strength to 'man up' and be brave. ......LOL...

SJS FIGHTING! !!!

@chakita babe my chingu, I love to read how you felt while waiting for Mr SJS at 51K office. The stories shared between fans in the meantime must be nice. Fantastic experience! I wish you luck for the next time my sweet friend!

Since you told us your story, would you like to know mine? Sure where I am right now has nothing to do with Mr SJS, but I can't help taking him with me... It might be a bit off topic, it might be biased, just some thoughts on my visiting this Oriental territory - Dubai.

ARABIAN NIGHTS

mfeFp7S0gYm72smAEPhes1A.jpg

tumblr_lqdrwo9y401qkx77so1_250.png

Spoiler

Standing on Dubai ground, I’ve found most of residents here somehow are the strangers to sexiness. If Mr SJS has a chance to visit this part of Asia, he would be the best man of Dubai. Why? Lots of Ladies and Gentlemen here wear their traditional outfits that cover their…everything. Arabian men wear turbans and their gowns are long enough to cover full length from arms to ankles which are on a pair of sandals.

What’s the point of having a knock-out body when no one dares to even think of knocking you out? Is that the reason why many of these respectful young men don’t have well-built body?

What if actor SJS appears in this large crowd, sexy in his shirt?

1379083741-1843626692.jpg

The weather is hot, maybe he should wear tank top for girls' eyes benefit!

1379083741-867144929.jpg

Talking of the eyes, too many ladies here wear long black gowns, only expose their faces or eyes to the world. Since people only have the eyes to show off, they make up their eyes very carefully. I’m lost in this Kingdom of Eyes and I miss my SJS even more.

To tell the truth, most people own beautiful huge, dark eyes with long eyes-lashes but I doubt they're able to release this intense gaze that could “kill” you as Mr So does.

tumblr_nv076tlwgM1s6lc4do2_r1_500.jpg

Hey, they also have Giordano shop in this shopping centre called The Reef Mall in Deira.

I stood there for awhile, hopelessly wished to see his handsome figure but models here are only these boring mannequins of course…

1278879_517977034961936_1486750876_o.jpg

It’s kind of crazy when I say I’m travelling with Mr So though. Because he’s in my mind, always...

Another Arabian night is coming. Who knows if tonight in my dream, he comes as the Charming Prince, coolly riding on a camel, full long gown and all.

10930894_796284427131194_500530761653735

I’m sure the turban cannot hide his handsome small face…

10922543_796284480464522_823333071017026

When he steps down from the camel, the sexiest parts of him - as he himself used to consider - would show clearly...

Which parts, you wanted to know? Well well well, they are his ... ankles of course.

What’s else?! Kkkk…

(Pictures taken in Thailand for Esquire Magazine 2004, credit via Jum)

10393734_796284453797858_611696998727761

10363879_796284567131180_715640392317307

10929013_796278327131804_344274624993093

10926201_796278313798472_721839391232994

10917039_796285777131059_312007102241398

10934027_796285737131063_846796255793195

(All pictures credit to owners)

• Like 5

16 hours ago, innerchild said:

@cccsubThank you, thank you, thank you! You are the best! :wub:

Just a small correction, the interview is from 2012, not 2002. You've probably made a typo. Reading this interview really made me a bit more closer to him. Amazing! That's why I cherish interviews much more than pics. (not that I don't like those :crazy:)

Mathi, regarding So Ji Sub's parfume, most naver  blogs that I saw referred to Diptyque Oyedo as SJS's parfume, not the one that was posted on kkuljaem. Same brand, but different scent. :confused:

http://www.luckyscent.com/product/48310/oyedo-by-diptyque

innerchild, oh, so this is the brand of SJS's favorite scent. I wonder what scent is he using because as far as I know there are (3) scents from this brand for men. But, I guess the top scent is lime/citrus scent. What I know is this is a perfume originated from Tokyo, Japan. Please correct me if I'm wrong. It was released in 2000. I do appreciate their packaging and enjoy some of their soaps. I also tried their shower gel. I actually received it as a gift. But, I love the soap more. It's a nice grapefruit scent.  Actually, I discovered it just about 2 months ago.  :P

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, mathi said:

It's a gift. Please click on the picture for his sweet smile my dear friends! :)

In case you have to wait for the gift to load, some pics from Dramatroll :D

Ah...that sweet smile, I can't see here, but I've seen it at MK51 twitter ( this account posted so many "super sexy" gif that I can't stop watching them:lol:)...and...than from this gif...finally...I found your twitter account, Mathi. :w00t::lol:

That dramatroll pics made me LOL...JJW, you should not be that naughty. Oh I miss Joo Goon very much...sometimes I feel that he's really alive somewhere in this world. :lol:

Here some pics from the most handsome creature on earth planet

ebd61f8fgw1f0gp8cx0grj20m80ukgpb.jpg

ebd61f8fgw1f0gp8eo91cj20m80wodjm.jpg

crd lbhsung

• Like 6

Got a quick question for you guys... Have you guys read the 51 Q&As that were raised during So Ji Sub's fan meetings in Asia in 2014? And the Q&As that he did in his 2012 SONICe magazine. They're all random facts about him.

I was online and found a fan who took the time to type it all out, yes again, in Chinese. If it was never posted on here I'll go ahead and work my magic :P

Let me know please!

• Like 4

After many weeks I've finally caught up on all 1193 delightful pages of this super cool fan site!!!  I've als made my way through most of SJS past dramas.  He's such an talented actor who has this amazing ability to communicate every emotion through his eyes!! And he's gotten more handsome with the years too!!! 

Unlike most fans, I wasn't taken in with MISA and WHIB, but enjoyed Cain & Abel, Road No.1.  I'm now watching Phamtom / Ghost... Then I'll make my way to his movies,  I think I really prefer him clean cut then rough and scruffy!  Has he ever mentioned if there's a character he's played that most resembles himself?  

thank you all for posting and translating all the interviews and articles!!! 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, cccsub said:

Got a quick question for you guys... Have you guys read the 51 Q&As that were raised during So Ji Sub's fan meetings in Asia in 2014? And the Q&As that he did in his 2012 SONICe magazine. They're all random facts about him.

I was online and found a fan who took the time to type it all out, yes again, in Chinese. If it was never posted on here I'll go ahead and work my magic :P

Let me know please!

Please do your awesome magic @cccsub !!! I'm really interested in reading random facts about SJS! Your work and effort is very much appreciated!!! Thank you so much!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cccsub said:

Let me know please!

If you are talking about this and this, yeah, they have already been translated into English and posted in this thread by me:) on pages 1116 and 1117, so don't bother translating it.

And if you are interested in doing some more translation, I can send u one more personal interview when a famous photographer Zo Sun-hi interviewed him for her magazine ''Z_Zin'', the year is I believe 2011.

Just give me a wink.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, innerchild said:

If you are talking about this and this, yeah, they have already been translated into English and posted in this thread by me:) on pages 1116 and 1117, so don't bother translating it.

And if you are interested in doing some more translation, I can send u one more personal interview when a famous photographer Zo Sun-hi interviewed him for her magazine ''Z_Zin'', the year is I believe 2011.

Just give me a wink.

(Hi, lurking and now posting) I'm VERY interested in Zo Sun Hi's interview with SJS. I can't translate hoping others can, but you please share the link? Thank you!

• Like 1

Happy Weekend Jisubbers ! 

005wjbhpgw1f0huurxrxkg306y04nqv6.gif

I heard that SK weather has very cold. Hope our Sojisub ssi won't get his winter-sickness. Because he wrote at 2010 that "Because I was born at winter, I always get winter sickness" .

Jisub ssi, if you need to be warm, go visit my super hot country...:lol: 

Clash of Kings news

82a9b007gw1f0g8henskij20g40n1gmz.jpg82a9b007gw1f0g8hfd6wuj20go0ntacc.jpg

news with google translatation : 

After following Sojisub,  SYJ also been selected as Clash of Kings (Kings of the dispute) new generations spokesman. This is the Chinese company's development of the game, the two actors should all generations as the Korea District spokesperson. Official said, "I hope you and the two famous actors # SJS # ## SYJ together concern the future development of Clash of Kings" Also, the Soviet Union some time ago in a scenic and photographed together endorsements figure

Who is SYJ ? Oh I found it...Soo Ye Jin, the same actress at his past adv 2012. Did he already mention her name at OMV ? ( at 1st breakfast tohether scene at KYH 's home)

43f523f5gw1f0hxzvu6eej20go0fzq53.jpg

43f523f5gw1f0hy1ds2zcj20qo0ovmz2.jpg

43f523f5gw1f0hy1c0ipwj20hs0hs75l.jpgTh

crd : JSgamb

120712_%EC%98%A4%EA%B7%B8_%EC%9D%BC%EB%B

crd 51k

• Like 5

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

@sojisubaddicted 

Just to make a correction her name is son ye jin not soo ye jin :D she's been in a lot of kmovies and she's one of my fave actresses she played so ji subs sister in delicious proposal :) 

Now that I think about it I really want her in a drama again with so ji sub!  Wouldn't they look cute together? I ship it haha. 

OMG......imagine a collaboration between SJS & SYJ.....another pairing of beautiful individuals. ...I have always hoped for a unity of these two.....OML....Excited much.....gosh just seeing them side by side doing Clash of Kings.....omo omo omo!!!! (**faints...)..

I love SYJ and embrace her work absolutely. .....SYJ is a fabulous movie queen.....hopefully with SJS ongoing steps towards becoming more comfortable doing movies, we may see these two gorgeous people together. ...PLEASE.....!!! Even though they were siblings on DP....they looked so divine and comfortable with eacb other....OML.

2016 is going to be amazing for SJS....I can feel it. .....SJS FIGHTING! 

• Like 5

On 30 January 2016 at 11:49 AM, sojisubaddicted said:

Ah...that sweet smile, I can't see here, but I've seen it at MK51 twitter ( this account posted so many "super sexy" gif that I can't stop watching them:lol:)...and...than from this gif...finally...I found your twitter account, Mathi. :w00t::lol:

That dramatroll pics made me LOL...JJW, you should not be that naughty. Oh I miss Joo Goon very much...sometimes I feel that he's really alive somewhere in this world. :lol:

Here some pics from the most handsome creature on earth planet

crd lbhsung

@sojisubaddicted I've been you silent admirer on Twitter for awhile my dearest, you awesome fan!!!:) 

Yesterday some friends of mine said your graphics set "The Actor Who Doesn't Need To Speak" is really fantastic from the nice colours to the way you arrange pictures. Wow, do you know I was very happy to hear compliments on you?! :lol: Very good job honey! Also thanks for all updates!!!

On picture number 11 in the Interview Graphics on page 1193, there was a part the reporter asked him whether he had been suffered from the "war" between two famous actress Zhang Zi Yi and Fan Bingbing, he said "No comment".

SophiesRevenge-03-web.jpg

Indeed, not only onscreen but in the real life while shooting the movie, the behind the scenes were not totally happy between these Queen Beauties but again, our man was a true gentleman, he knew when to keep silent...

I'm proud of him though Sophie's Revenge was not really a smash hit but our SJS had the chance to do romance scenes with both beautiful Top Chinese actresses.

It's snowing in that winter, 2009, Jisub looked awesome in his trend coat, so tall and all...

Img261611554.jpg

U2507P28T3D2331345F326DT20090107065934.j

With costars Zhang Zi Yi and Fan Bing Bing in the real life

cine21.jpg

1245050548138_1245050548138_r.jpg

Spoiler 1: Screencaps from Sophie's Revenge

Spoiler

cocosryhstill.jpg

img1189723_f.jpg

131_o.jpg

132_o.jpg

125_o.jpg

Sophies_Revenge-0001.jpg

129_o.jpg

139_o.jpg

sphies-revenge-sjs.jpg

1393777976-1980661920.jpg

Sophies_Revenge-0003.jpg

Sophies_Revenge-0007.jpg

Sophies_Revenge-0017.jpg

1393777976-1708530973.jpg

Spoiler 2: Behind the scenes

Spoiler

U2507P28T3D2331341F326DT20090107065905.jU2507P28T3D2331342F326DT20090107065911.j

f13a8fdaee6753c5b7fd48ad.jpg

1393777976-2315004224.jpg

1393777976-217159597.jpg

1393777976-2921926496.jpg

1393777976-4216928713.jpg?v=1393777979

1393777976-2281995520.jpg

1393777976-1758604678.jpg

1393777976-1187843821.jpg

1393777976-893954591_n.jpg

(All pictures credit to owners)

• Like 5

SJS and His GLASSES

MEET Mr COOL

attachment.aspx?attachmentid=3312347

page-divider-002.gif

Sun glasses are known as accessories help to cool people's eyes from strong sun light. There is this mysterious man wearing them in another purpose, hiding his eyes and the emotions behind them. However, no one ever complains about it, because he looks fantastic with his glasses, always. In 2013, he was chosen as the Ambassador for CK Glasses. My friends, he's actually Mr Super-Cool...

20-5.jpg

Please check the spoiler for the article and the Glasses CF Series

Spoiler

So Ji Sub, Kim Ha Neul to wear

16_1.jpg

Lookout Optics Advertising winning actor So Ji Sub and Kim Ha Neul 2013 luxury Eyewear selected as exclusive models and recently finished shooting.

5-8.jpg

Lookout Optics, luxury eyewear model selection

Lookout Optics (NYSE heomyeonghyo winning actor So Ji Sub and Kim Ha Neul) announced that it has selected the 2013 luxury Eyewear exclusive advertising model.

16_8.jpg

SJS will act as the exclusive distribution next year look-Optics Salvatore Ferragamo, Calvin Klein, Karl Lagerfeld, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Makos Adamas luxury brands such as Men's Eyewear of the advertising model. Lookout Optics past 14 days Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, in the same studio SJS 2013 New Eyewear wear a print ad shoot was finished.

16_5.jpg

Lookout Optics "ages and ages from a variety of high attractiveness actor So Ji Sub," said the official, said the reason chosen stylish SJS "captures the charm of luxury eyewear line.

27-3.jpg

Earlier, the actress Kim Ha Neul and luxury brands Ladies Eyewear exclusive model contract Lookout Optics ad finished shooting the last nine days. Shooting Fendi, Ferragamo, Chloe, Jil Sander, Lacoste, Calvin Klein and Kim Ha Neul at this time to fit the character of the brand luxury eyewear pictorial sophistication, elegance, vibrant, and perfectly expressed. In addition, Kim Ha Neul may ad filming a costume that fits your brand with a interest in luxury eyewear for styling try paying attention.

Lookout Optics official said, "Kim Ha Neul from the filming of the ad was very interested enough to actively participate in the planning of advertising Seabrook Optics Eyewear" rich luxury brand eyewear and Kim Ha Neul's sensibilities are further refined and well right off the luxury ads was expressed through "he said.

16_3.jpg

So Ji Sub and Kim Ha Neul, on the other hand, have taken Eyewear ads will be published in the next year through various media. Also been used as a promotional material to increase sales, Seabrook Optics Distribution luxury brands Eyewear nationwide department stores, duty free shops, etc. angyeongwon elicit a high response from consumers is expected.

(Google translation and Pics via Jum from source

http://www.fneyefocus.com/article?arcid=201211190200004500007663&cdate=20121116)

16_2.jpg

16_4.jpg

16_6.jpg

27-4.jpg

27-2.jpg

A selfie of our dear Mr Cool

untitledoo.jpg

As Ganzi as he is with sun glasses, people were surprised at how cute he looked with clear lenses. Now and then fans made a collection of his glasses. Please check spoiler for one of them, my dearests!

Spoiler

attachment.aspx?attachmentid=3316796

attachment.aspx?attachmentid=3316797

attachment.aspx?attachmentid=3316798

attachment.aspx?attachmentid=3316799

Credit Huaren.us

An old clip made by Bublegirl255 in 2009 "SJS- The Man In Shade" with Park Young Ha's song.

Before or after 2009, he stays the same gorgeous, our dear Mr So Ganzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 9

Wish you a happy reading hour my dearest Ladies!!!

Why So Jisub is Such A Beautiful Man

By Dramatroll

05 November 2014

6dc109a8jw1eihbiyi2utj20go09djso.jpg

tumblr_m6ync6F5YS1roozkr.giftumblr_m6ync6F5YS1roozkr.giftumblr_m6ync6F5YS1roozkr.gif

Spoiler

1. He has beautiful fingers

2. and probably soft hands too. 

3. He looks lovely cuddling with a cat.

4. Finding him in the subway station would be easy coz he stands out so much among the crowd. 

5. He looks so badass holding his gun 

6. and he could also look so sweet holding his bubble blower. 

7. He can pull a tough guy image without even trying

8. but it takes only one smile to make your heart melt.

9. Despite his cool quiet demeanor, he nailed it with his first funny romantic comedy character. 

tumblr_inline_nekjicT4yZ1qz9nuy.jpg

10. He only needs one jacket to survive winter. 

tumblr_inline_nekj7v9nAC1qz9nuy.gif

11. He artistically engraved his life on his body.

tumblr_inline_nekjypC4mY1qz9nuy.jpg

12. He turns 18 years of his career struggles into a rap where we can feel his loneliness and dream.  

tumblr_inline_nekk7sNMWK1qz9nuy.jpg
tumblr_inline_nekkenL81J1qz9nuy.jpg

13. He wears mini skirt better than I do. 

tumblr_inline_nekkfxipwW1qz9nuy.jpg

14. He has clean upright image until from coffee, cheese, energy drink, insurance, vacuum cleaner, winter outfits and even bra are trusting him to endorse their brands. 

tumblr_inline_nekkscrnBs1qz9nuy.jpg

15. And above all that, he’s the good guy who let his car get taken by the lady villain of dramaland. 

tumblr_inline_nekli7Yetj1qz9nuy.jpg

tumblr_inline_neklifSbic1qz9nuy.jpg

tumblr_inline_neklj8Q4qW1qz9nuy.jpg

tumblr_inline_neklise0Sq1qz9nuy.jpg

Oh and he would make a hot Santa this Christmas. 

tumblr_inline_nekllfw8gW1qz9nuy.gif

Happy birthday, So Ji Sub! 

http://dramatroll.net/post/101843998279/why-so-ji-sub-is-such-a-beautiful-man

• Like 11

4 hours ago, sojisubaddicted said:

Prince Charming News Update

@51k_CT : #Sojisub #소지섭 is featuring the cover of Korean magazine 「#Grazia」this February ( Sojisubar : Feb 05 )

Based on Sojisubar on FB, the interview will be about his collectibles in his room and his affection for photography. Also, it will show some of his other favourite and merchandise for Minions, glass globes, hats and hip hop.

When there is a translation out, we can read about it and learn more!

• Like 6