SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

Guest Shiman

^ I heard Haleen will be in a drama soon, but I'm not sure if this is true. I don't check on Korean dramas oftenly. When Sugar disbanded, the manager said she would be training for a singer debut in Japan, but it never happened.

I think SooJin has done a few dramas, good to know she'll have a lead role soon. JungEum also went the same way, she's under Mnet Media nowadays and always appear on music videos from Mnet artists (SeeYa, Black Pearl...). I know she filmed a drama a while ago.

HyeSeung was also to appear in a drama that was supposed to air recently. She did not had a major role, though.

Finally, Ahyoomee has become a supporting actress in the Japanese drama Binbo Danshi, and she is said to be filming a movie soon. Pretty much all five members from Sugar became or are willing to become actresses.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eunicenyl

I jz recently gotten into kpop so i dunno much abt them...

I only got 2 noe of Soojin after watchin Loveletter & i really lyk her...she's cute!

But it's sad tat dere isnt much news abt her lately :(

Really wana noe more abt her...

Guest berries.n.cream

I'm not sure if anybody posted this, but Hye Sung has a minor role on ON AIR. The Korean drama featuring Kim Haneul. It's actually really addicting.

Hye Sung plays Che Ri or somebody like that and comes out really annoying and well, a bit.ch! lol.

Here is a quick GIF I threw together.

Yah, it didn't come out so hot, but yeah.

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

^Just recently found out, I saw the preview for next weeks Happy Shares Company and she'll be one of the competitors. (she's going against

Moon Hee Jun

) I was confused at first cause they introduced her as 한예원 and not 육혜승, I thought I was mistaken yet I saw Soojin and Harin (I think) taking pictures with her... So Yook Hye Seung is no longer and she now goes by Han Yeh Won.

Guest Shiman

^ She surely likes changing her name. When Sugar debuted, she called herself SaeByul and would only change to HyeSeung when they released their 2nd album.

HyeSeung has an interesting voice and she's the one who most improved in the group with the years. Just check Sugar's earlier performances and then some of Wise Farewell and The Boy is Mine. I expected her and Haleen to become solo acts, but oh hell, none of the girls gives a richard simmons to singing anymore. =/

Guest berries.n.cream

^ No kidding! Identity crisis? lol.

In other news, Ayumi has been MIA lately though. I haven't seen her in anything. It seems like the ex-Sugar girls are just not shining as they used to, which is a shame considering how wonderful they used to be! :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest popikabi

sr :sweatingbullets: Can i ash you guys one question! In Show change in september/11/2003, Sugar sung one Chakra's song. Who khow what the name of the song and who has this clip, please show me. My email is: popikabi@yahoo.com.vn. thank you! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 5 months later...
Guest cherrylove316

i know we're not allowed to request songs, but i'm getting desperate. i have all three of their albums, but i don't have the 2.5 album. could anyone tell me a link where i can download it?? thanks soo much to anyone who can help :)

Guest nightmare.

From all of Sugar member i just know Ayumi

because she still with SM until now...

My mom listened to their song when they still active...

Guest huangsy

I'm not sure if anybody posted this, but Hye Sung has a minor role on ON AIR. The Korean drama featuring Kim Haneul. It's actually really addicting.

Hye Sung plays Che Ri or somebody like that and comes out really annoying and well, a bit.ch! lol.

Here is a quick GIF I threw together.

Yah, it didn't come out so hot, but yeah.

She has been cast in new 16-episode MBC Dramanet, Seoul Martial Arts / Gungfu Series 서울 무림전

Acting as gungfu expert

new thread at http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=258030

Opening prayer session today 10 Nov 2008

20081110121607892b6_121805_0.jpg

20081110120534722e7_121411_0.jpg

20081110122331916b6_122706_0.jpg

20081110121444896e7_122116_0.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi i'm a sugar fan and my favorite is hyeseung i'm just wondering is the actress han yeh won and hyeseung are the same personne

Han yeh won

200px-HanYeWon.jpg

Yook hyeseung

2qwlnkn.jpg

Guest sukalei

Hi i'm a sugar fan and my favorite is hyeseung i'm just wondering is the actress han yeh won and hyeseung are the same personne

Yeh its the same person. She change her name a lot for some reason.

• 2 years later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Sugar reunites and spends time together

20110322_1300755193_57185000_1.jpg

One of the original idol groups, Sugar, recently reunited for the first time in a while and shared photos of their time together with their fans.

On March 21st, Han Ye Won tweeted, “We met up after such a long while, we’re bubbling with conversations! Talks of the past, news, it’s like an explosion of sugar. We ate a lot, chatted a lot, we’re the best at being loud~.”

Fans observed that it was like travelling back in time, as the original members - Hwang Jung Eum, Han Ye Won, Ayumi (now ICONIQ), and Park Soo Jin – looked as if they’ve returned to their younger selves.

Netizens commented, “It’s been such a long time!,” “It must be difficult to gather like this,” and “I miss you all, please appear on a program together!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/sugar-reunites-and-spends-time-together

Archived