Which Super Junior Project Group Is Better?

Guest splendidlure

Guest splendidlure

Super junior T's single was fun and cute buh it got annoying to me after a while. BUT K.R.Y.'s ballads are so nice and really shows that super junior has great vocal skills.

Guest xkj1215

Super Junior K.R.Y. for me. Super Junior Trot scares me. They act all high like their on crack or something. I'm not trying to bash them it's just... they scare me.

<3333 RyeoWook!!!!!

Guest linglingju

SUPER JUNIOR T^^ !!!! i think they were really cute, i love everyone in it as well... for K.R.Y, i liked them and they are sooo good at singing but i prefer the songs by the Trots^^

Guest kiwistar

Super Junior Trot!

They're more happy, and different ^^

KRY was just ballads...i've heard way too many of those. I guess they just didn't appeal to me...

Besides, all my fav members were in Trot!

Guest lilcece

K.R.Y

as much as i love the members in Super T, K.R.Y's ballad and voices mix very well. Super T are adorkable nonetheless ^^

Guest music_lover

i can't choose between both. i love both subgroups! the ballads were sang beautifully and trot was really upbeat and kept me energetic each time i listen to them. xD

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

I love KRY!!!!!

but suju T has all the funny ppl that cracks me up too much.

Guest eveelyn

i voted for suju-t

but i think both are good

they are totally different kinds of group

kry do ballads while suju-t are trots

so yea there isn't a base for comparison

Guest 13!hyukjae

Hmm I picked K.R.Y for vocal skills but Super Junior T really has all the personality of the group.

^me too. I voted for Super Junior - K.R.Y., but I love the songs by Super Junior - T too.

Guest kyff

well, SuJu T's songs are fun and crazy. But if we're saying better it's going to have to be KRY~ 3 amazing singers getting time to shine <3

oh, plus the K version of The Night Chicago Died has the super cuteness without all the Trot spazzness (which gets annoying after a while imo)

Archived