少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Lishathestain

^omg omg omg maybe WonBin got the signed cd from Cha Tae Hyun muahahha :lol: :lol:

WONBIN IS A FAN OF SNSD hahahaha *spazz* nah seriously..it's cute xP

and yes, Fany's eye-smile never disappoint!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest &anita_*

Just heard from SSF, seems like maknae will be playing the piano on mbc music core also!

Woot!

Maknae will be playing piano again at MBC show music score. yay

It'll be awesome if they don't play the MR; just Maknae's accompaniment and Taeyeon's vocal will do T_T...

c.cathode@ssf

that is so awesome! <3

^

oooh maknae gonna be there again NICE love seeing the oldest and the youngest together sooo cute^^

hahaha yeah Wonbin got Sooyoung's sign LOL

Sica must be like "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Wonbin *dies*" ROFL

i never thought in my life WONBIN will ever admire or being a fan of snsd kekeke

AWESOME huhuhu my 1st love there in kdrama lol

hope someone can fully translate that interview ^^

LOL....... taeyeon is supper dupper cute! such a fangirl, looking so happy while Rain is signning his CD for her. hahaha rain finially made it to chin chin!!!! i still can't stop laughing at them a couple of days ago crashing the other radio show cuz Rain was in there. taeyeon is too cute! she finally gets to meet Rain! and perf right after him too on Mnet!!! awesome!

Guest nad_donad

I just watched ep.4 of FG yesterday (thank you Soshi Subs for the very quick subbing).....

From the preview, I think Sooyoung and Yuri are also going to New York......

So excited to see Tiffany and Jessica talk in English...XD

This show is one of the coolest show I ever seen, I thik most of the girls who watch the show will think the same way.

I'm still envying their chance to learn how to make cocktail beverages......and all that shoes!!!

Anyway, Taeyon is very cute/adorable on her fangirling towards Rain.....

P.S. Just looking at the caps above....and I'm quite agree with you svisual, the maknae is looking like Yuri....and I always thought that Yoona and Yuri are look alike... XD

Guest zahieyjunki

TaeTae is so cute beside Rain <3!!

Such a fangirl!!

OMG!!

Wonbin is a SNSD fan??

Haha~

Jessica will be jealous coz he only get Sooyoung signed on the album!!!

Taeyeon & maknae so lovable after the performance on Mnet!!!

thnx a lott!!

do post more SNSD latest action~!!

Guest kris_argee

regarding the 2nd album release date on yesasia, i don't wanna keep my hopes high again

i'll just wait until their is an official announcement from SM

Taeyeon on fangirl mode again lol

Rain must have been amused by her dorkiness XD

and wow! Wonbin a soshi fan!

his favorite is Tiffany?! another victim of Fany's eye smile ^^

fan taken pics

08.jpg

07.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

01-2.jpg

02-2.jpg

03-1.jpg

04-1.jpg

credits: daum milkye

Guest >ch-yo<

i wouldn't put any hopes on the girl's album release date until its officially stated on their official website...

i'll wait no matter how long its takes as long as the album will do awesome..which obviously it will..

Teang is totally fangirling over Rain..hhaha..cute lil' dork..

i love the idea of maknae's piano accompaniment with Taeng's awesome vocals..

and both of them looked awesome on Mcount...

maknae pouting for the lip gloss is so adorable...

please do vote for the girls at mkmf...if they can't win..it would be nice if they get at least top 3~

keep voting~ here's the link to the overseas one @ arirang vote~vote~sones fighting~

^ Same here. All these dates keep coming but no one of them are official yet so~ x_x

^a sty, i believe is like a pink eye. Your eye gets irritated and starts to itch, then it hurts and gets swollen. PLUS it's contagious, from what I've heard.

Ahh, hope she's fully recovered now. Well if she performed two/three days ago I guess yes.

She looked so pretty on the pics posted btw <3

The Yoonhyun pics + gif were adorable. Really made me see how strong their relation is ^^

The perf. of Tae & Seohyun was good (Tae's voice wasn't as strong as usual?)

but the climax of the song is always perfect for me lol My favorite part.

Maknae was looking gorjess too. It's great that they're preforming again tomorrow.

& Yuri was in the backstage?! haha I swear she goes to all the others girls perf. (JeNy's "Heaven" @ Madam B Salon, etc.)

I just know it's not the first time lol soshi bond ftw :D

Guest originalmilk

guys!! may i ask something...heheh what do you mean by yoona has sty?

A sty is a small pus filled bump you get on your eyelid (usually by the eyelashes). You can get them from touching your eyes while your hands arent clean. I had one when I was 11. It's not the most pleasant thing in the world... >< I hope Yoona gets better! A sty shouldnt be on her pretty face!!

Guest Mellerz

rain came to chin chin ?

haha, it was so cute seeing taeyeon fangirling

i don't think i ever seen her fangirl like THAT

LOL it was the cutest thing i've seen from her

kangin's 'fangirling' was even more hilarious <3

Guest zahieyjunki

Is there any chin chin video rain as the guest?

I haven't seen yet!!!

Yoona finally with the girls back!!

She look so pretty there!!!

Guest toomuchsmiling

ohh!! They did great!!! I thought Taeyeon wasn't really projecting though, not until the end. :mellow: Maybe she was nervous..And Seo Hyun!! :w00t:

As far as I'm concerned, I heard no mistakes on the piano!! I would've totally freaked out and messed up a part or two. xD Yay seohyun!!! *clapclaps*

And soshisubs english subbed Factory Girl episode four!!! woooo!! :lol: Now I have to go see it!! xP

Oh, and I wanted to share this, it was a pretty recently released clip.

Junsu 'dancing' to Kissing You

It happens in the middle. xD Junsu was crazy here, but yeah, you hear the chorus!! (the chorus is a little quiet, so u have to pay attention) I think he has it on his ipod?

I think that's what people were saying! =) i just thought it was cute how they listen to each others' songs.~

^

HAHAHAHAHA junsu dancing to kissing you 2x LOL XD

when micky calling him with that guy too junsu ignore them and start dancing to kissing you XD

he's sooooo liking that song huh ROFL XD

they way he tried to dance soooo cute LOL

yeah i think the song coming from his phone LOL

another fanboy of snsd hahahahah the gals have so many HOT guys as their fans kekekek

SM FAMILY ♥♥♥♥♥

when is Taeyeon perf at MuCore??? is it today???

Archived