少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

^lol. I think she's happy

but she doesn't want to show it.

Ice Princess don't show her feelings.lmao.

She probably had a slow reaction on being happy.hehehe.

She did look like she was dazing off.lol.

Edit: OMG I topped the page!!XD

Nothing to share, but omg how much longer do we have to wait!:\

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

hahahaha that's the most hilarious chinchin pics ever!!!!

on the 3rd pic Rain like "oh nooo the dorky girl in action" XD XD XD

while taengoo look like "im gonna eat you alive" LOL

WOW rain sooo tall >.<; even kangin look short there while taeyeon LOL XD XD XD

she really2 like him kekeke

thanks for the link

the perf between taeyeon and seohyun is great

and thanks for the chinchin pics xD

taeyeon looks dorky and happy

jessica fancam at han se university 081029

kissing you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPL2ypWzdBc

baby baby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLiiIe8BXho

girls' generation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMsEaHkH4Fw

HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 2ND ALBUM COMES OUT ??? gosh sm is seriously ridiculous when he keeps pushing back the comeback date..grrrr..i know we have been waiting for almost a year and it doesn hurt to wait a bit more..but it just bothers me how we hopelessly wait with yet any confirmation...huhu imgetting so angry now

when the editor told sica she would have to leave for ny she didn look happy at all. i thought she'd love to come back tothe states but maybe not...

tae +seo's performance is beautiful...maknae is just like Nodame...

You do know that Factory Girl is still being filmed right?

Just hold your horses, there has to be reasons why everything is being delayed. Lately, I think it's because of other other obligations (FG & YAMD) and because of health reasons (namely Taeyeon & Yoong's little sty moment). If they were idly sitting around and doing nothing then you can get angry, but they're still performing and going to events. They have like 3 performances/events lined up on the same day as the bear thing.

Anyways I love the fact that Yul was backstage at umma & maknae's performance.

I just finished watching the 4th episode of FG. And I wonder the managing editor chose Jessica and Tiffany to go to New York with them but based on the preview everyone did go to NY, right?

Guest HonMaru

Yesasia is pretty credible when it comes to release dates. So according to them the album is going to be released on the 5th? B) B) I hope so.

Guest Senorita_

Umma is super adorable backstage <3 She's looks cute when she lip-synced to Rain's song. Taeyeon's performance was beautiful. I love maknae's focused face when she played the piano ^^ Such great duo!

It should be reliable. All release dates from Yesasia are sometimes true, but they might or probably change the date if the release it pushed back.

Guest iNZyRoNzY

hello! i think this is only my second time posting in this thread.. i'm a lurker most of the time... sorry about that :tears:

ive grown fond of these girls ever since my lurking on this thread... :sweatingbullets:

Im a rocker fanatic pretending to be cool

but secretly ive been loving soshi, a girlband..!ROFL :w00t:

yoona and taeyeon are my favs..

btw i just watched pops in seoul, and there's this survey with this question

which actress/(singer-turned-actor) do you want to hear sing again..

and yoona ranked second...even surpassed eugene and eunhye.. :D

can't wait for their comeback.. i love them!

OMG.Yesasia is a credible source.

That means THEY ARE COMING BACK SOON.

omgomgomg i cant wait!^____^

its probably going to be a few days after the date Yesasia posted first..maybe the second week of November.

Thanks for the updates people.muacks.lol.

Guest lolly88

EVERYONE PRE ORDER NOW

SUPPORT THE ALBUM SALES .

Haha Nov 5 yes its before MKMF i knew it (Winks to Labelle B)

Whether its real or false everyone pre order their album

Guest Endless Passion

tho I still don't really get the MTV Class up thing.

I am still looking forward to it..

omg 5th November serious~!!!

can't believe but if its not then I am ok since the long wait has killed most of my impatience

hope taeng and yoong will get better so they will be fit to do lots of promotional activities when their album comes out

I sense their comeback quite soon with all the many activities lining up in their schedule

You can't place pre-orders yet, it's just a notify button, which doesn't confirm anything. Melon was also credible. I wouldn't have high hopes because Yesasia gets their info from the same people as the Korean charts, they really aren't up to date because they have to worry about the Chinese, Japanese, AND Korean new releases. They probably added that page because people were emailing them about tips for the girls' second album. I emailed them a few times about it. They probably posted that to help stop more emails from coming.

Anyways, do buy the new album when it does come out though. Yesasia, especially because it DOES help in the Korean charts, so they do help the girls.

Guest Lishathestain

I'm just waiting calmly now, because I'm sure LSM knows what he's doing.

I'm actually glad they pushed back the album since DBSK is here lol. for now, no groups can compare to them, yet.

I don't want to see the girls comeback not getting enough hype because their sunbaes are still in Korea.

anyway, I can't wait to see the next FG lmao. SooRi look adorable w/ their cute english xDD

2008103020464011321iu4.jpg

2008103020425710021as2.jpg

490aaca686bf5filenamefmp6.jpg

c;as tagged+naver+sosiz

Can anyone translate this more

dn1233570pk5.jpg

Q : 현재 대한민국은 "아이돌 열풍"이다. 혹시 아이돌에 열광해본적이 있는지?

원 : (웃으면서) 나 역시 대한민국 남자 중 한명이다. 아이돌 그룹에 당연히 눈길이 간다.

Q : 눈 여겨본 그룹이 있는지?

원: 난 소녀시대의 삼촌팬중 한명이다. 그중에서도 티파니의 웃는 모습을 좋아한다. 눈웃음을 보고있으면 내가 다 어찌할바를 모르겠다. 참 (강)동원이는 원더걸스를 좋아한다. 저번엔 나랑 치열한 논쟁도 벌였다. 누가 더 인기가 많은지..내가 이겼다.

Q : 실제로 소녀시대를 만난적이 있나?

원: 아쉽게도 없다. 그래도 사인CD는 갖고있다. 소녀시대의 수영양이랑 친한 (차)태현이 형한테 부탁했더니, (김)태희 사인이랑 바꾸자고 해서 흔쾌히 바꿨다. 태희한테는 미안하지만...

Q : 김태희 사인을 용케도 가지고 있었다?

원 : 예전에 CF촬영 때 서로 교환했던건데, 갖고있던건 1장 뿐이었다. 지금은 없다.

From what I (Google translator) can understand, he says he's one of their uncle fan. He likes Tiffany (or her looks or something). He says that Kang Dongwon is a WG fan and they had an argument recently and he says he won . He's never really met the girls, but he has a CD signed by Sooyoung.

credit : tama_chan

something bout wonbin being a fan of snsd????

Jessica gonna FAINT!!!! LOL XD

forgot to say HE'S HOOOOOOOOOOOT *drool*

Guest &anita_*

OMGGGG! even though i know i should listen to Soy's words, but still..yesasia usually isnt wrong on their dates..right? RIGHT? but IF its being released on the 5th..i wonder why we can't preorder yet.. i really hope its not false, because then ill just go crazy..literally :wacko: but i put in my email address so they can notify me when it will come on preorder muaha (: though i wouldnt mind if they come back later, its just so annoying when all these sites are putting up the wrong dates!

thanks so much for pictures guys! and haha Citra~ OMG WONBIN!!! Jessica is gonna die! :sweatingbullets: i hope someone translates it ^^

Taengoo sounded really good during her performance! She's having one today too right? sigh..taeng needs some rest :(

BTW, I HAVE A QUESTION

Soy just said that they are STILL filiming Factory Girls right? Well, they were also filming it three months ago during their break..so does that mean that even DURING their break..they really didnt GET a break? i hope thats not true...they must have had a break for atleast one month right? but it doesnt seem like it.. :tears:

oh forgot to say this, taeyeon is soooo cute fangirling over Rain! LOL! <333

edit: V svisual thanks so much for translating! haha SO CUTE hes a samchon fan! and he likes tiffany's eye smile awww (:

Guest svisual

^ lol !!! Wonbin said he's a samchon (uncle) fan of SNSD!!! and he said something like he likes tiffany's eye-smile.

the reporter then asked if he has ever met SNSD but he said he hasn't. Then he mentioned something about Cha Tae Hyun (the one which Sooyoung first called in Factory Girl) and him having a signed CD (?).

lol.. pardon my korean..

Archived